Fun Weekend in Germany Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck the bitch hard Helmut," his friends urged. "Go on fuck the slut, it's what she came for the married whore."

"Oh yes, Helmut. That's it, fuck me so hard," I begged. "Fuck me so hard I shake."

All of the other guys were now just standing watching Helmut pounding me and commenting on how wet, wide splayed and cum filled my pussy was.

Spunk was now dribbling out my ass from Franz's load as Helmut said, "I want to spunk all over your face once more."

In the nick of time as he started cumming he pulled his prick out of me and I assumed a position on the floor with only my heel on my right foot and anklet still in place.

Helmut slid in between my legs and immediately began spunking heavily all over my tits, face, stomach and shoulders.

"Anna, take my load, you, dirty English bitch," he was spunking heavily.

I laughed saying, "I will take your fucking spunk anytime, but remember I'm a Scottish bitch not an English one!"

All of his friends started laughing at this as Helmut continued shooting rope after rope of hot white thick sticky spunk all over my face and tits.

"Well done, good shooting Helmut. Excellent shots of cum," he was being encouraged from the sidelines by his friends.

I was still using the small bullet like vibrator on my clit with my legs wide as this old man hosed me down with his hot jizz. He finished off by shaking his cock to get the last droplets of goo all over my face and then stood back to admire his handiwork.

"I hope you have enjoyed that Anna, my darling," Franz said as they all stood and admired the state that they had left me in.

In reply I thanked them, "I don't think I've ever bloody cum so hard or so much!" I laughed. "I have absolutely loved it."

"You look absolutely beautiful," Stefan added.

"I'm not sure beautiful is the word I would use," I laughed, licking my lips as several streaks of white spunk were still running down my face.

I looked at all of the guys whose cocks were softening and then down at myself with my legs wide, still shiny from the oiling up they had given me, spunk splattered all over my tits, chest stomach, and obviously running down my face.

"But I think you look absolutely stunning too," Peter added.

The session had been a fantastic one introducing me to some new experiences and I was treated to some further delicious kissing and cuddling from each of the guys when being helped up to my feet. With one shoe on and one shoe off, the guys kissed me deeply, tasting spunk and my tongue at the same time.

"I think it is time for you to have another shower, my darling," Franz said, taking me tenderly by the hand as he slowly led me to the bathroom, after the snogging session had completed. I was lovingly shown into the bathroom and once again allowed to shower myself clean and then redress and the guys did similar in turn.

The video that had been playing was removed and once we were all dressed and clean, we had a further drink and a chat before a taxi was ordered to take me back to my great aunt's home. I left my knickers lying in the room as a souvenir for the guys and text messaged my husband to tell him that I had had an extraordinary night and that I would be telling him all about it on his return to my great aunt's the following day.

Before leaving I would meet all four men in the park to say cheerio, this time gentle kisses sending me on my way with their best wishes and thanks for the fun that we had enjoyed. I told them I hoped I would be back again soon and that when I had returned to my great aunt's for visits in the future, I would certainly get in touch with them and hoped to repeat some of the fun that we had enjoyed.

Here's hoping that this horrible virus will disappear soon so that I can meet my dirty older perverts in Germany once more.


12