Kates New Life

Story Info
Kate accepts her new life as a sex worker.
8.4k words
4.57
23.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sims71
sims71
206 Followers

Kate's New Job.... Continued

Please read the following stories in order to continue:

Part 1. Hot Slutty Night.

Part 2. The Job Interview.

Part 3. Kate's New Job

Saturday morning, Tom woke alone at home in his own bed for the first time without his wife Kate beside him. But excited knowing she will be home today and tell him all about her new job as a topless barmaid.

It was Toms dream for his wife to get a paid job as a topless barmaid. With her perfect natural tits that look like they have had implants, why wouldn't he want guys to look at them. Tom has been a regular at his local bar where they have topless barmaids every Thursday night. He knew that the girls were safe, and guys could only look and admire their beauty, therefore not bothering him that his wife was showing her tits behind a bar.

He could not believe his luck when Kate accepted to take a job as a topless barmaid. A job that they hoped would help pay for their oldest child's school fees.

He laid in bed thinking about how many guys would have seen her tits in her first couple of shifts. He wondered if they went home and stroked their cocks thinking about her tits. He began getting hard thinking about that thought and began stroking his cock. The thought of it turned him on so much, he made himself cum, thinking of his wife topless in front of so many guys, knowing he is the only lucky guy that gets to fuck her.

Excited about seeing her later this morning, he got up and made breakfast for himself and the children.

Sitting at the breakfast table, the oldest child says, "Where's Mummy?"

Tom replying, "She has a new job and her boss asked her to work again last night, she will be home today."

As children do, he asked a lot of questions, with Tom answering the best he could without them knowing what type of job she was doing. To them, Mummy was a waitress at a fancy restaurant.

Late morning, Tom was expecting his wife Kate home any time now, excited to see her, he could not wait to make love to her later in the day. Missing out on sex for two weeks, Tom was eager to have his wife back in his arms again. He has never gone more than a week without making love to his wife.

His phone calls. It's Kate's number. Tom smiles and answered excitedly "Hey Babe, almost home?"

There was silence for a moment then Kate's voice answered, "Sorry Honey......" with a slight pause "I know you won't like this, but I have been asked to work again tonight, I am so sorry."

Tom answered sounding disappointed "You're kidding me? I guess that's ok if the money is good, but I really miss you babe and want to see you" Tom continued "But I do want to know how it went? I bet the guys loved seeing your tits."

"I do enjoy it so far, but you know I am only doing this for you Babe" Kate answered. "I know how much you like to show off your sexy wife" she said with a giggle to try and cheer him up a little. "And yes all the guys do love my tits babe"

"I am sure they do Babe, at least I am the only lucky one that can touch them" Tom said "Just so long as you enjoy the job too. You must if you are already taking extra shifts so early in the job."

"I do" she replied. "Depending on tonight's shift though it may be quite late when I get home tomorrow, but I promise I will see you tomorrow night and I will be all yours."

"I will make sure I am still awake Babe; I miss you more than anything right now. Love you so much"!

Kate replied "Love you too" before hanging up the phone. Kate then broke down in tears, knowing what she had done would break Tom. This was now part of her life for at least 12 months she had to try and keep a secret from him. How she was going to do it, she had no idea.

Their marriage that was always based on trust and honesty, had now been crushed.

Kate was determined she had to keep this a secret from her husband.

..............................................................................................

Back to Friday night.

Kate dressed and collected her things to meet Angus and take her back to his place to stay.

She didn't have a lot of clothes with her, so she just slipped on a new tiny G string, very short, tight skirt and a thin sheer white blouse, tied in a knot at the front showing off her tanned stomach and plenty of cleavage with no bra. Her nipples could be seen through the sheer fabric. She thought this was fine as they were just heading back to Angus house.

Angus was blown away by her beauty. He could not believe his luck meeting this gorgeous young lady that should be modeling for a bikini or lingerie magazine.

In a way, Angus felt pity for her for ending up in a position working for Andrew. He knew this young lady was a happy married wife and mother. He felt a need to take her under his wing and in some way try and protect her a little in her new working role.

Angus was about 35, part Italian, tall, dark olive skin, huge muscles almost like a bodybuilder, lots of tattoos, well-groomed and very easy on the eyes for the ladies. And as mentioned earlier, his massive cock when erect close to 10 inches and very wide girth.

As they drove home Angus placed his hand on Kate's leg and said, "I am meeting a client at a restaurant, do you mind.... You must be starving?

Kate smiled at him "Yes I sure am, but I am not really dressed to be in public."

"Rubbish" Angus smiled back "You look stunning."

Kate took hold of his hand which was on her leg and smiled back at him "You are so nice to me. Thankyou"

Kate was still very confused. She hardly knew this guy and she was in his car being taken to his place; she didn't even know where he lived. All she knew was this guy was involved in the drug industry. Maybe it was his charm and handsome looks that made her agree to this.

The fact that she is happily married made her question herself even more. It started going through her head again, she couldn't allow this stranger to have sex with her again. She knows his cock is way to big for her small tight pussy. Then she remembered how good it felt in her too. How it made her orgasm multiple times, something she has never achieved with her husband.

She never imagined having sex with another man. She was always going to remain faithful to her husband. Her husband's cock was not big, but she believed it was a perfect size for her. She always loved making love to her husband, but most times he came before allowing her to fully orgasm, meaning most times she would masturbate to finish off. Tom also loved watching her do this as he always commented on how hot she looked fingering herself.

They arrived at the restaurant, and Angus, being a gentleman, walked around to open the door for her. He took her hand and they walked into the small quiet restaurant holding hands.

There were not many people there, it looked quite sleazy, and the room was full of cigarette smoke. They walked to a table where two men greeted them.

"Welcome Angus" They both stood up to greet them "And who is this beautiful young lady" One man asked.

"Please meet Kate" Angus replied. "You will be seeing us together quite a bit from now on, won't they Kate?" as he looked at her smiling.

Kate could only smile back, not knowing how to reply to that except for "I guess they will."

Angus then politely said to Kate. "For your own safety Kate, any business you listen in on is not to be mentioned to anyone Kate...Ok?" With that she just politely nodded.

Listening in on them, she could not believe how she ended up in this situation. These guys were full-on drug dealers. Like the underworld type. Angus was a real charmer with his talking and Kate tried not to focus on what they were talking about. She didn't need to know.

She just looked watching Angus talking. There was something about his charm and looks that mesmerized her.

As the chat concluded Angus stood up to pull out Kate's chair. "Thank you, gentlemen, Kate has had a big day, I need to get her home, she will be very tired."

On their way home, they chatted more. Kate didn't care about Angus' line of work. She didn't want to know anything about his shady dealings. But she did enjoy his company and Angus enjoyed hers. Their personalities mutually connected.

She wondered why someone so good-looking and charming was single. She discovered that he had recently divorced after a 6-year marriage.

They arrived at Angus house, a large, beautiful home which looked to be in an expensive area.

After their drive and chat in the car, Kate was feeling quite horny. She didn't know why as she was still feeling quite sore from 8 cocks repeatedly fucking her pussy all afternoon and having Angus huge cock stretch her more than she thought possible.

As they entered his house, Kate looked around at how big and beautiful his home was. She stood beside Angus saying "Thankyou, you don't need to do this for me, why are you so nice to me?"

Angus replied softly "Because you are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on" and began giving Kate a soft passionate kiss.

Breaking the kiss and not saying a word, Angus picks her up and carries her upstairs to his bedroom. He takes her blouse off and begins kissing her nipples.

"oooohh" Kate moans as she unbuttons his shirt. Taking it off over his shoulders. She runs her small hands over his muscular chest only turning her on more feeling his body.

He sits her on the edge of the bed as she unzipped his trousers, pulling them down to his feet. She rubs his cock through his underwear.

She is still amazed by his size even before it is erect. His limp penis is larger than her husband fully erect.

She removes his underwear allowing his penis to fall centimeters from her face.

He looks down at her lifting her chin to look back up at him "Do you think you can take this now even after today?" he says in a soft voice.

Kate looks up at him. Her eyes full of lust and nods her head and says softly "Yes" and takes the head of his cock around her lips, slowly sucking the tip. She took him a little deeper until he began getting harder. She could no longer take any more in her mouth as the girth was too wide for her to take.

Angus then laid her back on the bed and said again "Are you sure you can take me again?"

"Yes" she replied, "I want to feel it inside me again."

"Ok Baby, I don't want to push you to do anything you don't want" Angus replied as he removed her skirt and G string. Lifting her legs up over his shoulders he again slowly pressed the head of his massive cock against her perfectly waxed, hairless, married, swollen pussy. She was so wet the head of his cock slipped in with ease.

"Ooohh god that feels good" Kate moaned.

He slowly eased in bit by bit sliding in and out stretching her little pussy again.

"Ooooohhh Fuck sweetheart this is the best pussy I have ever felt" Angus said in pleasure as he continued to go deeper until all 10 inches were deep inside her.

"Aaahhgmm ooohh fuck that's good" Kate groaned.

Angus picked up his pace as Kate moved her hips to take him as deep as possible. Now fucking her hard. "ooooooooohhhhhhhmmmmm fuck me fuck me fuck me mmmmmmm" As Kate was having her first orgasm.

"Fuck you feel so good on my cock" Angus yelled as he continued fucking her hard.

Then with his cock still in her, he picked her up, he stood up and continued bouncing her onto his cock. With her arms wrapped around him for support Kate just screamed "Fuck me Baby fuck me hhhmmmm yess fuck me"

Angus sat back onto the bed, Kate pushed him back and continued riding his massive cock stretched around her tiny pussy. "ooooohhmmmmagggg hmmmm hmmmm" as she came again over his cock.

She virtually collapsed on top of Angus as he continued pumping his cock into her. He rolled her onto all fours and climbed behind her fucking her doggy. He held one tit while the others bounced with the force of his cock pumping her cunt from behind.

Kate was about to have her third orgasm "Ohhhhh mmmmm cum in me baby mmmmm aggg I want to feel your load in meeeeeee ahhhh"

"Ahhgg aghhh aghhh fuck baby I'm cumming" Angus yelled as he began to shoot another load of his seed deep inside her. "Agggg fuck that feels good" as his large body collapsed on top her Kate.

Slowly his cock deflated inside her as they both just lay there. Angus then pulls out with their juices running from her well used cunt. Angus rolls onto his back, looks back into Kate's eyes and speaks. "I could get used to this if your pussy allows me" with a grin on his face.

Kate smiles back and says, "I hope so, my pussy loves your big cock?"

"Are you forgetting you are married" He laughed returning to a smile while Kate just gazed back into his eyes, smiling, saying nothing, and leaned in to kiss him passionately.

Saturday morning came. Kate looked so peaceful sleeping, her perfect nude body in another man's bed. A man she only met for the first time 2 days ago. A man she has already fucked twice in one day.

Angus gently woke her with the sun shining over the bed. "Wake up sweetheart, its another beautiful summers day. As promised, I will take you shopping this morning for some new clothes babe."

Kate got up, the sun glistening through the window onto her perfect naked body. Walks up to Angus and wraps her arms around him, gives him a kiss on the lips and snuggles her head into his neck.

"Thanks" she whispers to Angus "What am I doing?" again questioning herself why she is in this man's place, selling her body to him for his pleasure. She felt she had to give herself to this man as he had paid so much for her to be with him.

"It's ok Baby, I will look after you" He assured her "But remember you are locked into working for Andrew for at least the next full year."

"I know" Kate replied quite angry "That fucking asshole, I hate him."

"I can make it a little easier if you like Kate" Angus said and then asked, "You don't have to stay and use his accommodation, you can stay with me while you are in town if you like, that way you can get right away from him after between your shifts?"

"Thank you, but can I think about it? Tom knows I stay in the accommodation and don't think he would be happy about me staying with a man that sees me at work."

"That's fine Babe, no rush, it's just an offer" Angus replied as he kissed her on the forehead. "Now let's go get some breakfast and get ready for some shopping."

"One problem" Kate said "I didn't even bring a bra and all I have appropriate is what I wore last night. And that blouse is sheer see through. I can't go into the public like that now can I"

Angus laughed. "You worry too much don't you Babe, it will be fine. Your husband loves your tits to be seen, so do I, it's not like you will be topless."

"Hooooaa" Kate just sighed "MEN!!!" laughing at his comment "Whatever then, happy??" as she put on the same clothes.

"Oh yes Babe, I am certainly happy. Happy to take you out and show you off Baby" wrapping his arms around her. "Now let's go shopping."

Angus took her to many shops, buying all kinds of outfits, formal dresses, shoes, casual wear, lingerie, bikinis. He would have spent thousands of dollars on her.

They were having a great time together, laughing, having coffee and learning more about each other.

They were having so much fun, time got away on them when Kate realized "Oh FUCK FUCK FUCK" she screamed to Angus. I was meant to call Tom this morning and let him know I am not coming home.....FUCK....He is going to be mad with me, how could I forget my own husband?"

It was late morning and Tom was expecting her home any moment, yet here she was having a great time with a man she just met.

They were sitting in a coffee shop and Angus just said, "Its ok Babe, I am right here for you, just give him a call now, I am sure if he loves you that much, he will be fine."

"Yeah, I suppose" Kate replied picking up her phone and calling Tom.

Tom of course wasn't happy about his wife not coming home. That's fully understandable. They told each other how much they love each other, and she hung up the phone. Breaking down in tears. Angus took her into his arms to comfort her.

"How could I not be honest to him like that" she sobbed into his shoulder. "I can't believe I am doing this to him, he only ever wanted me to be a topless barmaid, now I am just some worthless whore."

"Hey babe, you are not a worthless whore" Angus told her "You are a professional dancer, just think of it that way. Be positive, and you will make good money to set your family up, always look at positives in everything you do, and things will prosper from that."

"You always find the words to make me feel better, don't you? She sobbed while Angus wiped away her tears.

Kate decided she wanted to spend the afternoon at the beach to clear her head and work on her all over tan before she had to start work at 8pm.

Angus took her home to get changed into her new beachwear. A tiny blue bikini, thong bikini bottom and small tri bikini top. She wrapped a sheer beach dress on, got a beach towel and sunscreen and Angus dropped her to the beach.

"Damn" Angus said winking at her "The guys are going to have hard ons at the beach today."

"More so when the bikini comes off" Kate smiled as she blew him a kiss "See you in a couple of hours" she says with a cheeky grin walking across to the dunes.

A couple of hours went by working on enhancing her all over tan. Kate relaxed, enjoying some time alone before her night shift. She was feeling relaxed and ready to take on another shift. It was 4pm and Angus called her to say he had arrived and was waiting.

He took her back to get dressed into something sexy for dinner before going to work at 8pm.

She dressed in a short red cocktail dress with a plunging neckline almost to her naval showing off plenty of cleavage. The dress hugged her body tight looking like a model ready for a photoshoot.

They dined at a fancy restaurant just around the corner from her work. He pampered her like she had never been treated in her life. Angus treated her like a princess while they dined over expensive wine. The wine flowed nicely and after many glasses, she was feeling the buzz from all the alcohol.

After dinner, Angus walked her to work and gave her a kiss before entering the door. "Pick you up at 4am Babe" Angus said as he let go of her hand.

Kate reported to Matt to see which bar she would be working at tonight. "Andrew wants to see you in his office first, he will let you know where to be" Matt said to Kate.

"No problem, thanks Matt" Kate said as she headed to Andrew's office.

Kate really loathed Andrew now, the fact that she was tricked into signing a contract unwillingly. She felt sick to even face him from now on.

She knocked on his door and he answered it "Kate come in, wow don't you look stunning in that red dress, something your husband picked out for you?"

"Yes" she replied without him needing to know. "So which bar am I working tonight?"

"Well Kate, you know your job audition went very well, and I was more than impressed with the way you performed for me that day, I have decided you are a wasted talent behind the main bar and think you should be on the floor tonight."

"What do you mean?" Kate asked yet knowing this was coming after what she had found aout about her contract.

"Well Kate, I watched the video feed of your last shift in the boardroom, and I must say you are fitting in just perfectly here. I see how much you really enjoyed yourself too with those eight guys. For a first timer Kate, there is no way any other girl would have performed the way you did in that room on their first shift. I mean, you are born to do this aren't you, Kate?"

"Well Andrew, no I don't believe I am, in fact I shouldn't be here" she talked softly "I am married and feel I was pressured to do this."

sims71
sims71
206 Followers