Fun with BBC in Florida

Story Info
Fantasy becomes reality for a loving wife.
6.6k words
4.36
44.8k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFHAWW
LFHAWW
142 Followers

Below is a story half written by the real Cassy that inspired my other stories involving her. She thanks everyone for enjoying her fantasies and hope you enjoy some of her embellished reality.

As always thank you to Kenjisato for editing

I have my husband to thank for all of this, as he started it, after all. We shared each other's fantasies, and soon they became our fantasy. It started with sharing stories and teasing each other in bed. Then foreplay included videos and even more teasing. Pretty soon, I was on hot-wife forums and my dildos were getting outlandishly large. He and I would play a little game where I would get hit on at the bar, but one of us would always chicken out. We'd never let it go too far. That was until Miami...

After our first day filled with sand, sun, and guys staring at me and my tiny bikini getting us both hot and bothered, Bob and I decided to rest and sun at the hotel pool where we reserved a private cabana.

"Want to play our game, today?" Bob asked, lounging around twiddling on his phone.

"What game might that be, honey?" I replied, with sarcasm pulling down my sunglasses to glare at my husband.

"All I'm saying is if someone's brave enough to hit on you, you got to say yes."

"Who would be brave enough to walk up to a private cabana and hit on little old me?" I giggled, playing along with my darling hubby.

We both went back to our phones and enjoyed the sun and luxury. Bob soon started to ruffle through his bag looking for something. He said something about needing to go back to the room, but I was distracted by my ebook and waved him off. Almost nothing could rip me from this book right now.

Suddenly, I heard a deep voice speak from the edge of the cabana.

"Are you Cassy?"

I looked up from my book and I recognized him immediately from his profile pictures on a forum Bobby and I frequented. "BlckGod64", Dwayne, in real life. He was HUGE. Six foot five, easily two-sixty, muscular, and dark. Either this was an amazing coincidence, or Bob has set me up; either way, it's my goal in the game to just go with it.

"I am," responding with a grin.

"Do you mind if I sit down?"

"Not at all." I scooted over on my chair. I was laying on my side talking to him.

"This is Tom. Can he join us?" Tom was even bigger than he was.

"Sure. The more the merrier. Hi, Tom."

"So, you really up for a good time, this weekend?"

"I am, indeed." That proved I was set up a bit by Bobby. We had teased these guys on the forum, knowing they were in Miami; we even sent them photos, but it was just teasing, I would never have dreamt of giving them my location. I could only assume Bob was looking on from somewhere protecting me, ready to stop this from going too far.

"Would you like a drink?" I offered, lifting a bottle of champagne.

"Yes, please," they both responded.

Small talk ensues. How do you like Miami? What have you done so far? How was your flight? Blah, blah, but always with a flirty tension. He touched me every chance he could, on my shoulder, knee, feet; he even was daring enough to graze my thigh. I saw his gigantic cock getting hard in his trunks as we spoke. He was trying to be a gentleman, but the growing bulge in his pants told me he only wanted one thing.

My timer went off and I forgot the company I was keeping and reached for my sunscreen and started putting it on my arms.

"Want me to get your back?" he said, laughing.

Maybe he thought I pulled out the sunscreen in the hopes he would offer, but that was not my intention. There was no turning back, however, and I just had to go with it and see if Bob would stop me.

"Sure," I smiled, as I handed him the tube, excited by the anticipation of his large strong hands about to be all over my back.

I laid on my stomach and he proceeded to work and force the sunscreen into my skin, he made sure the loosen my muscles, as much as protect my skin. I swear there was a moment he purposefully spread his hand out over my back, just to let me feel the size difference. Our difference was so great, that his thumb and pinky could touch opposite shoulders at the same time. A few times, I got to feel the size difference when he leaned over and his shaft would slide across my fingertips.

"How about your front, too?" he laughed.

Over my sunglasses, I looked him dead in the eye, "Whatever you want." It was at that moment he figured it out -- I wasn't going to say no.

"Sit up," he asked.

I did as I was told, and was about to scoot back so he could sit in front of me on the lough chair; however, as I was sitting up, he quickly jumped behind me. My head resting on his pecs, as he wrapped his arms around me, getting ready to lotion me.

I heard him squeeze a lot of lotion.

"Oops, too much. Better get to work."

As he reached around me, I was so glad I was in a private cabana. Tom had closed the curtains as he was enjoying the show his buddy and I were putting on.

"This okay?" he asked, as he started to massage my upper chest, slowly working his fingers under the cups of my bikini and getting dangerously close to my hard nipples.

"Oh, yes," I practically moaned. I was wriggling a bit, looking around to make sure I was hidden in my cabana; enjoying his touch, and the feel of the warmth from his chest on my back, and more importantly, from the feel of his cock poking at my ass crack. I enjoyed it as his hands moved from my stomach, and then to my thighs, where he was able to wrap most of the way around them. He had me pick up my knees so he could reach my tiny feet, forcing my head into his chest, feeling the full length of the pipe in his swim trunks.

He reached for a towel and wiped his hand clean of the lotion. "Ready for some baby oil?"

"Uh-huh. Yes."

"You'll say yes to anything, won't you?" he whispered, laughing in my ear. He was figuring it out.

"Hmm mmm," I said, as I wriggled my hips under his hands. It had to look like he swallowed me. Me, leaning up against his back; his legs on either side of the chair; his hard cock pointing straight up against my back through his suit.

He had his oiled-up hand right above my bikini bottom. "Should I move down here?" he asked, pulling my bikini up with his huge oiled finger.

I just nodded, too worked up to resist, too turned on by the strong arms wrapped around me. Knowing Bob was out there somewhere, I was confident that he'd only let me go as far as he was comfortable with.

"Oh, no. You want it? You say it."

"Yes. I want it." I lifted my hips, giving him better access.

It was almost effortless, I was so wet and turned on. I felt his finger go down into my bikini bottom and touch my clit, then he shoved his thick hands deeper toward my pussy. He used one finger and spread my lips wide open; Bobby would need two fingers or his cock, to spread me open like that. His fingertip came back up to my clit and rubbed and teased. Plunging his hand deeper his thumb started to press hard on my clit.

His middle finger slid in and I opened my mouth to gasp, but forced myself to stifle it. The cabana may be private, however, it's anything but soundproof. It felt like I had a cock sliding into my slick hole. I lifted my whole ass off the seat to grind a little and force his finger deeper into me. His cock rubbed up my back. His mouth went to my ear. Right next to it.

"Oh you are so fucking wet, aren't you? Do you like that?" he growled.

"God, yes." I bit my lip. An orgasm was building, as he bent his middle finger deeper into me, his thumb rubbing my clit. "Fuuuuck."

"You are going to be a good little slut all weekend, aren't you?"

"Uh huh." I could barely talk.

"Can my boys join us?"

"Yes."

"All of them?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to get gang-fucked by a bunch of black men?"

I just moaned.

"Say it. Look at me, and kiss me if you want it."

I turned my head. Not daring to move and cause his fingers to stop. I was so close. I didn't look at him, though. I looked at Tom who was rubbing his huge cock through his suit. "Yes. I want to be a slut for you and all your friends." I tilted my head back as far as I could and met his lips, and he forced my lips open and dominated my mouth with his tongue. Nothing sweet or loving about the kiss, he was using it as a demonstration of what he wanted to do to me.

He stuck two fingers in me and I came all over him. I squirted a little, my bikini bottoms were already soaked so they absorbed none of my cum, it all dribbled out onto the lounge chair and onto the ground. He had his hand deep inside of me, the feeling of my bikini bottom stretching to its limits against my hips turned me on, as he kept rubbing my g-spot and taunting me. It was so hard to focus and think about what he was saying.

"Did you bring any of that lingerie you showed me on the hot-wife forum, teasing me with what a dirty whore you are?

"Yes," I exhaled.

"Good. Do you want to model it for us in person?"

"Yes."

He was really fingering me vigorously now and I came again, soaking his hand and the lounge chair. He pulled his hand out and without ceremony, or asking, shoved his wet fingers into my mouth, forcing me to lick, which I did obediently.

"Ready to go up to the room?"

"Uh huh." I licked my juices off of him, drunk from my own orgasm, not even realizing what I said, not caring that my husband probably saw me cum twice by another man. Dwayne grabbed my phone and took a picture of me all red from cumming, lips glistening from my cum, my bikini all but dissolved from his assault.

"Send this to your husband. He'll be excited by it," he commanded, and I complied.

"What's your room number? We'll be back in thirty minutes. Give you time to let Bob know what's up."

Still not thinking, and enamored by his dominance, I gave him my room number and he kissed me deeply again. Tom leaned over and I gave him a big kiss, too. He wagged his hard dick through his trunks and chuckled as they both walked off.

When I could walk, I went toward my room to find Bob and tell him what happened, and what was going to happen if he would let it.

I found Bob sitting in our room, having beaten me back, or so I thought. He was holding his phone looking at the picture I just sent him. "What happened?" was all he said.

"What do you mean what happened? You sent BlckGod64 to me and he teased and fingered me. I didn't see where you were watching from, but I've never thought you'd let the game get this far. I told them our room number and they're coming over in about twenty minutes."

"What?" Bob questioned, "I didn't see any of it, I was talking to Dwayne's friend, Mike, about having them tease you tonight and we could play the game at the bar tonight. I didn't invite them to play now. I'd be angry, but you look so sexy in that picture. You look like you came so good."

"So you're saying you weren't there to stop me and you might have?"

"Maybe, but instead, you let them play with you like a little slut," Bob hissed, but then "and goddamn am I hard."

"Does that mean you're going to let them into the room to have some more fun with me?"

"I guess I have ten minutes to decide." Bob got up and tried to make out with me, but I pushed him away.

"I'm a slut for black men today, honey, not for me but for you; until you decide the game ends. And judging from how hard you still are, I don't think you want it to end."

He just stood there conflicted. Then there was a knock at the door. Bob walked to the door and opened it. He greeted Dwayne, Tom, and Mike, and then walked into the sitting area of our suite, while I was led away to the bedroom. This was the first time I was seeing Mike, the distractor of Bob, and he towered over me. All I could think is what football team did these guys come from? And how lucky I was, to have a husband that would allow me to be led away by them -- letting our crazy fantasy become a reality.

Dwayne sat me down on the bed and sat down next to me. Tom and Mike just milled about rubbing their cocks. He put my hand on his crotch and asked, "What do you think?"

Playing coy, I asked, "Is it an old-school Maglite?"

He laughed and put his hand over top of mine, forcing me to squeeze his cock; it was hard as steel, warm, and pulsing.

I whispered, "That is the biggest cock I've ever felt."

"What is it, slut?"

"A cock," I panted

He shook his head. "Close, try again and louder. Make sure Hubby hears you in the other room."

"A black cock," I said louder.

He grinned and said, "Say it like you would when you're in the forums. We're all friends here. Tom and Mike will be the opposite of offended."

I got wet and turned on, being made to say it, being made to bring out my dirty talk from the forum to reality. "It's a huge nigger cock," I called out, and got grins from Tom and Mike. I could have sworn I heard Bob drop his glass in the other room.

"Do you know what I'm going to do with it?" he asked.

I nodded sheepishly.

"Say it," Dwayne demanded.

"You're going to fuck me."

"No," he said, "I'm going to do whatever I want with it. In every hole. And you're going to beg for it, aren't you?"

I just nodded.

"Say it," he said, "And make me believe you want it."

"I'm going to beg you to fuck me with that big nigger cock."

"What's my name?"

"Dwayne," I replied.

He shook his head.

"Master."

"Exactly. And what will master let you do for my Boys over there?" he asked, with glee in his face.

"Master's going to let his big nigger friends use me."

"Now you're getting it, you married whore. Grab some of that sexy lingerie and model it for us. Go get changed in front of Hubby."

I dashed to my bag and pulled out a sexy scarlet number I bought just for this trip. I walked into the sitting area out of sight of the trio. Bob was sipping on a cocktail, sweating, and rock hard, still in his swimsuit.

I slowly pulled on the lace bra, and pulled up the panties. I slipped into the garter belt and pulled on the stockings. I was shaking the entire time, excited, and scared. I couldn't bring myself to look at Bob, worried I would blink and end our little game, or maybe afraid he would.

I finally looked at him and our eyes met. I found my voice and said, "Here we go. Last chance."

He said, "If you want to stop, you stop it."

I responded by mouthing I love you. I put on some lipstick and kissed my husband's hand, leaving a mark to measure him. I slid my highest black heels on and went into the next room.

Dwayne had stripped and was sitting on the bed, his rock-hard cock jutting up, so long the head was past his navel.

"You want this, slut?" he said, wagging his cock at me.

"Yes."

"I'm a good master, before we begin, what are your limits?"

"Um, hitting hard enough to leave a mark, water sports, and umm, you know. Beyond that I'm your whore to do with what you please."

"Why don't you twirl about and show off for my friends."

I did as I was told, and the three men staring at me, made me feel like a little rabbit surrounded by a pack of wolves.

"Now, whore, crawl to me and ask for permission."

I'd been imagining this kind of moment forever, and was excited to get on all fours and crawl to this towering black man.

"Master, can I suck your big cock?"

"Don't get scared with me now, whore. Ask again."

"Can I suck your big nigger dick?"

"You have to kiss it, and worship it, before you can suck it. Prove to me how much you love this nigga's dick."

I had to work pretty hard to earn the right to give him a blowjob. My lips and tongue danced along his hard shaft. I pushed my tongue hard against his head, teasing it. I soon realized his cock was wider than my tongue pressed flat against it. I had to make sure to work it up and down the sides and much as up and down the length. I couldn't believe it had gotten this far. He fucking smelled amazing. Musky. So long. So thick.

He put his hand on my head, entwining his fingers into my hair. "Good slut, now open wide. I don't plan on being gentle, with any hole. If you're really good, I'll be gentle on your ass though, I try to be a good master."

I whimpered and fucking almost came. I had never taken anyone back there. I know we talked about it. But I never had.

I soon came back to reality as he was guiding his thick cock deep into by waiting mouth. I had to work not to scrape my teeth on him. I reached up work his dick with my hands only to have them swatted away.

"A good whore only needs her mouth. I'm not going to force you, but you need to show your master what you can do."

With that, I focused on filling my whole body with is dick, trying to will myself to produce as much saliva as I could to make it glide down into me. His cock head kept knocking into the back of my throat. On my knees giving the most submissive blowjob I could ever imagine, I was trying so hard to make him happy and make him not want to be rough later. I was fighting my gag reflex so hard and I never gag. I was kicking my heels so hard and convulsing, taking as much of his cock as I could, bobbing my head up and down, I struggled to get this monster down my throat. I was looking at him as much as I could, but every once in a while, peeking toward the sitting room where I hoped Bobby was watching.

I've never felt a cock so big. So hard. And such an evil grin looking down at me. I made myself take it as deep as I could and hold it there. He kept telling me to get it all. I was so close to getting in all in, his head was tickling past my tonsils, but there was still more.

"Fuck, you're good," he suddenly grunted. He came right in my throat, holding my head there to make sure I got it all. His first ropes felt like they went right into my stomach, but he pulled out and made sure I got a mouthful.

"Swallow, slut, then clean the cum from my cock, none of it goes to waste."

After swallowing, I caught my breath, and then proceeded to lick his shaft and balls clean of his cum and my spit, excited to be right where I belonged.

I sat back on my heels and looked at the satisfied grin on Dwayne's face, and then down at the cock that was still hard as a rock pointing at me.

"You're still hard?" I gasped.

"Nothing wrong with that slutty blowjob of yours, it's just that we stopped and took some little blue pills before we got here. Had to make sure we had lots of fun today. Now why don't you hop on the bed and show Mike over there what your pretty mouth can do. I expect a repeat performance."

Mike stepped up to the bed and pulled out his cock. It wasn't as long as Dwayne's, but god, was it thick; it was going to stretch my lips so much.

Mike finally spoke "Ask nicely, whore."

"Can I please suck your nigger dick, too?" I asked.

"Get to fucking work."

And I did. I'd say I have a pretty wide mouth for my size, but it was too much even for me. it felt like I was swallowing a footlong sideways. So, so thick.

Mike definitely liked to taunt and tease. He moaned, "Mmm, white girl," and resigning me, "better get it all, if you know what's good for that ass. You like being a little slut, don't you?"

I just moaned and started kicking again. I heard Dwayne say something like, "Well I can't just look at this view anymore." I heard him get up, and my eyes must have gone wide. Mike wouldn't let me turn around. He just held me facing forward. All I could think was, 'Jesus. This is really going to happen.' I could see Bobby at the end of the sitting room. I forgot about the dicks about to assault me, and hoped he was okay, but only for an instant, until Mike called out, "Look at me bitch. It's your time to shine." My eyes must have been wide because he was just almost laughing at me.

I felt Dwayne's big hands rubbing on my ass, pulling it apart, pulling down my underwear, and exposing my wet slit. After the fingering from earlier, he slid in with ease and I could feel his balls starting to slap on my clit, and Mike's balls slapping my chin. I was pinned between two mysterious black cocks and I was loving it. Dwayne pounded and ground into me ferociously and Mike was strong enough that it was like Dwayne was pushing me against a wall. A wall with a big dick getting forced into my throat.

LFHAWW
LFHAWW
142 Followers
12