Fun with BBC in Florida

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like this tight hole, right, Mike? The married ones really are the best."

"You said it Dwayne. I love hole like this."

God they knew how to turn me on, I was only holes to them. I was only a toy for them to cum with. They didn't care about me at all, just that I was a moist receptacle for their dicks and cum.

Dwayne soon grunted and pulled out his dick, covering my ass and part of my lower back in cum. I was shocked at how much there was, considering he'd cum once already.

"You're up, Tom. I think she's earned it, so be gentle."

I was still too engrossed with the dick in my mouth to realize what was implied.

Tom climbed up on the bed behind me and spit on my ass, using his hard dick to mix it with his friend's cum. I realized what he wanted and I was scared he was going right in. He did. But just with a finger, pushing the cum into my ass. His thumb was as big as my husband and I'd never taken him there. I started wriggling in discomfort. They just laughed.

Then, he grabbed my heels and lifted my feet apart and leaned me more forward forcing Mike's dick all the way into my throat finally.

I felt his dick on my pussy. Rubbing it back and forth. I must have instinctively moved for a better angle. I couldn't believe this was happening. Getting fucked by three big black guys with my husband's approval, while he watched.

"This bitch wants to fuck niggers so bad. She's soaked and opening up. Or maybe you just stretched her out that much Dwayne."

I moaned. And felt him start to slide in me.

I was shaking. I had never felt anything like it. He was the biggest of the three. It felt like someone was shoving a fist into me. I came almost immediately just from the situation. He laughed. Said I was sucking him into me. He was pulling me onto his dick. I was trying to keep Mike's cock in my throat. I was told I'd be sorry if I took my mouth off it.

He pulled me onto his dick and that finally gave me a chance to come off Mike's dick and catch my breath. I called out, "Fuuuuuck meeeeee pleeeeeease!" because Tom was just holding it, with me impaled on it, and I was dying for him to move it around.

Mike looked at me and said, "You'll pay for that bitch."

Just as calm as could be, I lowered my head back onto the top of his cock as Tom finally started ramming in and out, spreading me open, making me feel so full. Making me feel like just a hole for his cock. He had ripped my garter belt in two when he used them as handles, and I was happy he hadn't ripped anything internally in me.

I couldn't keep track of anything. I was scared of letting him out of my mouth again, so I was concentrating on that as much as I could. Bobby later said it looked like I just went limp a couple times.

I heard him start groaning and picking up his pace. I could feel him throb and his cock felt like it grew in my pussy. He pulled out and added more cum to my already covered ass.

Then it was just me sucking Mike. How could he last so long?

Mike just looked down at me sucking his cock with no hands. "Don't let it fall out, you whore." Dwayne had come back around and was rubbing some of his cum on my ass and stuck a finger in.

I yelped.

The cock fell out.

I was petrified. Mike wasn't role-playing. He was pissed. It's at this time I figured out he clearly did not like me being a white chick. He must have been holding back his cum, wanting for to force me to stretch my mouth and jaw until it hurt.

"Turn around and suck his cock. It's my turn."

I looked at Dwayne and Tom for mercy, but just saw them chuckle. I'll never forget the cold black eyes I saw in Mike. I turned around and Dwayne told me to lick his cock. I could still taste myself on him.

I felt Mike's gigantic hands on my ass. Then I heard words that terrified me.

"I'm not fucking that slop. Guys, you really know how to ruin a hole. I'll take the fresh hole."

He started pushing on my ass.

"Noooooo. Pleeeeease, noooooo," I pleaded, cursing all of the teasing about anal in our chats, when in reality, no one had ever been in that hole.

He didn't care. And pushed forward painfully spreading my hole open.

Dwayne pulled my mouth close to his cock to lick it, but I could barely get my tongue out of my mouth to taste anything, I was so focused on my ass. They were all just laughing.

Mike had used all the cum as lube, but goddamn. Not a good start. I was kicking and just instinctively trying to squirm away from the pressure. But the two of them held me in place. Mike just grabbed my hips and kept pushing in relentlessly. Inch by inch. It seemed to take forever. At one point, he stopped pushing and just started pulling me onto him.

Then he told me he wanted me to take over. And for whatever reason, I started pushing back. And back and back. By the time he was all the way buried in me, tears were falling down my face, I was whimpering, but worst of all, I was cumming like I never had before. I could barely breathe.

He pulled me up to him, so he could ask me quietly, "Do you want me to take it out?"

My orgasm had washed away most of the pain, and I so wanted to prove how much of a slut I was, I replied, "No, fuck me."

"Then beg me to fuck your ass. So lover boy in the other room can hear it," he whispered.

"Please, Mike, please fuck my ass. You're the first cock in my ass. Please fuck me, you fucking Nigger."

Ohhhhh, that did it. I couldn't stop cumming had I wanted to after that. And he didn't stop fucking me.

Well, he didn't like being called that word. He pulled me back up to him. He didn't want Bobby to hear this.

"You want to get fucked by a nigger, bitch?" He pushed even deeper. "Then you are going to get good and fucked. We haven't even started this night, yet."

He stood up and pulled me up with him, lifting me off the bed and impaling me on his cock.

Surprised and breathless, all I could get out was, "Please. Please. No. Don't. Stop."

I was completely airborne, with nothing holding me up but his cock in my ass and hands on my thighs. He walked me forward towards Dwayne and his dick still pointing rock hard and straight up.

"Time to fill this bitch up."

I tried to kick off of him, but it was useless. I couldn't move. He pushed me forward. Lowering me right on the cock pointing straight up at me. I felt like I passed out because the next thing I remembered, was the most amazing orgasm I could ever possibly imagine. Bobby later said I screamed FUUUUUUUUCK as loud as he's ever heard me as they sandwiched me.

They were in such a rhythm. I seriously never thought I could do anything like this. But they wouldn't cum. They just kept going. I lost track of time. All I could do was whimper and plead for more. Bobby's shadow had disappeared from the sitting room, so I made sure to be louder, I wanted him to hear me wherever he went in our suite.

Mike started going slower and deeper. Dwayne stopped, buried inside me. Mike pulled out. I remember it hurting again. He stepped to the side of me and took me by the hair and pulled me into his crotch while Dwayne sat down, his cock still buried in me.

He pulled me by my hair off of Dwayne. I felt so empty. My heels trying to keep up with my body as I was pushed to the ground. He put me on my knees and just unloaded a massive cumshaw onto my face.

"Fuck yeah, take that bitch."

It felt like he was painting my face. He had been using me so long, that he built up enough cum to cover my entire forehead, eyes, and chin.

While blinded, Dwayne picked me up and turned me around and laid me on my stomach. Pinned my legs together, said, "My turn for that ass," and just pushed his full weight onto me. My legs were under him kicking wildly because I couldn't move and it was not comfortable. At first.

I heard Mike and Tom, as they just laughed and laughed. Told him, "Fuck that cum-covered, white whore. She loves it!"

Cum was literally dripping off my face, while he was fucking my ass with me pinned under him. I could feel some movement on the bed and felt the cum being wiped from my eyes.

Dwayne fucked me pinned underneath him for what seemed like forever, with Tom and Mike just stroking their still-hard cocks, holding them up right in front of me. Their tips glistened with the cum that they had just wiped from my eyes. They kneeled above me ominously grinning, as they watched their friend fuck me.

I felt Dwayne start to tense and slow. I knew he was close. He leaned down and said "Can you feel it throbbing. That's in your ass. Now I'm going to finish inside you. Then you are going to clean me off again."

He pushed in one last time and I came right then, as he was exploding inside of me.

He pulled it out, flipped me over, and wiped it on my face and hair. Still leaking out. He told me to take it as deep in my mouth as I could. I could barely open my eyes and he wasn't helping. Finally I got to it. It was the slimiest thing I had ever felt. So gross. But I didn't want to make them mad.

When I had sucked him clean, they looked at me and laughed. THEY WERE STILL HARD!!

They told me to go wipe my face off because I was going to get to make a choice.

So I hobbled into the other room. Bobby was just in shock. I could barely walk and had cum literally dripping out of my hair and off my chin.

I just walked by him and went in the bathroom and cleaned up my face, and redid my makeup. Then I decided to change into a new outfit for them. I had brought Bobby's favorite. The blue tight top and blue thong. His eyes were so wide when I walked back out.

They were yelling, "Hurry up, slut!!"

When I came back out, Dwayne and Mike were sitting on the couch stroking themselves. Tom came up to me and whispered quietly in my ear, as he didn't want Bobby to hear.

"You have to pick one of us. And you aren't going to fuck them. You are going to make love to him. Passionately. Beg him to fuck you good. Tell him how amazing it feels. Beg him to come use you anytime. Make him know it's the best cock you've ever had. Convince Bobby that you're his now."

I had fifteen minutes to convince them and to make him cum. If I succeeded, they would be gentle for the rest of our weekend. If not, then I was going to just be holes for them to use and abuse.

Tom sat back down and I went into total slut-tease mode. I walked back and forth, my high heels hitting the tile. I got on my knees and went up to their cocks, asking, "Do you want to be the one that finally makes me love black cock?"

Tom finally said, "No more teasing. Clock starts now," and started the timer on his phone.

I went with Tom, figuring he'd only really cum once and I could get him off quickly. I figured he would totally get off quickly on a white girl telling him those things, since it seemed to be his idea.

He picked me off the ground and carried me into the sitting room where Bobby was. He wanted Bobby to get a front row seat. My legs were dangling around his waist. He kissed me deep as he laid me on the coffee table and spread my legs wide. Then he started pushing in. Fuck, I already forgot how big he was. I knew I was in a hurry so I wriggled to help him put my arms around his neck and pulled myself to him and kissed his neck as he slid into me.

Tom slid all the way into me. I lifted my hips and tried to wrap my legs around him, but I couldn't reach. He went so slow into me. I could feel every vein, feel him stretching me; all the while, he was looking down at me, grinning.

Oh my god, it felt so amazing. My heels pointed at the ceiling. I started begging him. Telling him how good it felt. Kissing his huge chest and licking every inch of it. He held onto the back edge of the table for more leverage. I kept kissing him deeply. His tongue penetrated my lips in unison with his dick. We went slow and passionate and I lost track of time.

Until I heard Dwayne cough, signifying the thirty second notice. I panicked. I started bucking. Tom just laughed.

As it got down to ten seconds, I heard Dwayne say, "Call the boys. They'll love this whore."

Tom stopped kissing me and whispered, "You lose."

Tom laughed and laughed as I heard Mike giving someone the room number. They walked me back to the bedroom then he shut the bedroom door and blocked it with a chair.

Tom laid me down and leaned down next to my ear, "Bobby won't see this. But he's gonna hear how much you love it. Beg this nigger to fuck you."

"Oh my god." I wanted to cum so much more, as his dick teased my opening.

I looked him dead in the eye. "Fuck me, you fucking nigger."

His eyes went black with rage. He spread my legs and said, "I hope you can do the splits!"

He grabbed my high heels, one in each hand, and spread them as far as they could go. Which on me, is almost backwards and buried his dick into my well-used pussy. Then he looked at me, completely buried in me, and pulled out slooooowly. All the way, until just his tip was in me. I must have been wriggling, unconsciously wanting it back in because he started laughing and said, "This bitch can't get enough, can you?"

I just shook my head.

"Say it, cunt. Say you want this big cock in you."

I wriggled for a second, not sure what to say. I looked at Mike who was on the phone, I nodded. He said the room number.

"This body belongs to you, you fucking nigger. You want it? Fucking make me love it."

I thought he was going to go nuts on me. Instead, he went deep and slow. I started shaking all over his cock, as much as I could with my legs so spread.

"Fuuuuuck, please fuck me!!!" I had to bury my face in a pillow so we wouldn't get kicked out.

And that's how the rest of our stay was in Miami. For three days, I had all the hard cock I could want, and Bobby got all the jealous cuckold angst he could handle. They didn't let me clean up until the end, and I was absolutely crusted with cum.

Bobby later admitted to me that he was surprised at how hard he stayed during our trip. He told me he didn't need Viagra, he just needed me to be a slut for black cock.

12