Fun with Bhabhi - Prologue

Story Info
Adventures of NRI Bhabhi at an Indian Wedding!
1.2k words
3.14
8.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The following story contains dialogue in Hindi, Comment if you want dialogues to be in English as well.

This is just the beginning of a long story. I'll add more chapters if you like the setup.

Happy Reading!)

THE PROLOGUE

It's afternoon when Divya and her husband arrive at the wedding venue. It's a destination wedding, so all the week's events are arranged there. As they step out of the car, there are some family members and they greet one another with open arms. After all, it is the first time after the wedding she is meeting them. She hasn't seen Dhruv yet and was wondering where he was because he sounded quite excited on the phone to meet her. Her husband Dev, Dhruv's brother, quickly got involved with some of the family members. She heads inside the hotel to check out the room and waits for the receptionist to give her the keycard.

Dhruv had arrived at the venue a day earlier and woke up late today. He had gone out to a party last night and could still feel a little hungover when he woke up at around 11. While taking a quick cold shower, he is eager to meet his bhabhi, Divya. They had talked a lot on the phone recently but haven't seen her since your wedding since they went abroad right after that. He pulls out his suit and keeps it on the bed and starts to put his tie on. Suddenly there is a knock on his door, and to his surprise, it was his bhabhi.

"Wow...bhabhi aap kab aayi?" He smiles and invites her in with a welcoming gesture.

"bs abhi abhi aayi thi. Muje laga tum mere intzaar me gate pe hi honge." She says and smirks, and moves past him to get inside his room.

Dhruv smiles as you walk past him and glance at you from behind. "Arey bhabhi plan toh wahi tha...par kal jyada pi liya thoda sabke sath toh late hogaya." He chuckled and close the door.

I smile as you close the door. "Mere bina tumne pina bhi shuru kr diya!" She frowned.

"Par aapne mujhe dhund hi liya..waise aapka room number kaunsa hai?" He asks as he sits on the bed and she sits in front of him on the sofa.

"Han dhundna jyada mushkil nhi tha. Kyuki mera room next wala hi he." Divya smiles at you. He lets his hands rest on the bed while she crosses her legs, on the sofa.

"Kya next wala aapka hai,tab toh humlog padosi huye." He smirks. "Aana jaana laga rahega." He giggles and notices her as she crosses her legs, could see her white thighs for a brief second.

"Hehe Han. I'll be your girl next door." She chuckled. She saw that even you were getting ready. "Tum kaha jaa rhe the?"

"Haan wo niche hall mein sab setup wagairah kaisa kiya hai wahi dekhne jaa raha tha." he said as he plays with the tie in his hand, looking at her white see-thru saree with deep cut sleeveless blouse.

"acchaa han. Tumhare cousin ki shaadi me tum hi saare kaam kar rahe honge, hena?" She asks him. She can see him looking at her, checking out. She don't mind it since it is not the first time she saw him looking at her like this. A lot of video calls have made them friendly, and somewhat playful.

"Haan bhabhi shaadi mein thoda kaam toh rehta hai...but I think kaam ke sath thoda fun bhi hona chahiye." He said as he stares at her cleavage.

"Shaadi k baad ab first time aayi hu. Kisiko ache se jaanti bhi nhi hu me." She has seen him looking at her cleavage in those video calls. Even she used to show off to him since it made her feel sexy. Although it's the first time he is enjoying her cleavage in person, it doesn't feel much odd to her.

"Main hu na...aap tension mat lo. Aapko kuch bhi.. kabhi bhi chahiye you ask me. Aapka boy next door haazir rahega." He smiles. "And I'll introduce you to everyone." He can sense that Divya is getting comfortable with her quicker than he expected.

"Nhi nhi... Introduction karaya to fir pura week ese hi nikal jaega. Fir hum wo sab kese karenge jo plan kiya tha!"

"Main toh kabse intezaar mein tha ki aapse milunga." He said, a little excited and comes closer on the bed to her to get a better view of her cleavage, trying not to be too obvious.

They had talked about things they'd do once they meet. They knew that Dev will be occupied in the family, being the 'adarsh beta' in the family. "Lagta he tumne kuch jyada hi fun kar liya apne cousins k saath. Mujse bhi hot thi kya?" She teases him.

"Abhi toh bahut kuch nahi kiya hai bhabhi, ab aap aagyi ho toh asli fun hoga." He smirks and flexes his arms. "Oh please bhabhi... you also know you are fucking hot. Bhaiya got lucky with you." He smiled.

"tum jis asli fun ki baat kr rhe ho, wo mere saath nhi kr paoge, mere Devar Ji." She says devar ji in a very cheesy manner and smiles as he comes close to her. Looking at him, Divya realises that he is very handsome!

"Achha humne toh kaafi cheeze decide kiya tha...aapko pehle kya karna hai?" He said, quickly deviating from what she said.

"Ummmm shopping! US me Indian dresses achi milti hi nhi he! And then fir probably club chal challenge." Divya said, standing up in front of the mirror, looking at her saree.

"Theek hai...toh fir shaam ko chalte hai shopping agar aap free ho toh." He gets up and stands in front of the mirror, behind her. "Waise indian ho ya western, aap dono mein hi hot lagti ho." She blushes in the mirror looking at him looking at her. He is standing 2 steps behind her.

"Hot to me hu." She turns around towards him. Her ass, although hidden in the saree, is still able to make a bubble. Dhruv can see it in the mirror and doesn't respond as he was busy checking out his bhabhi's ass.

She looks at him and says to deviate his attention, "We'll try out some outfits. Jo tumko pasand aaye, wo le lenge." She emphasized that he'll buy her the outfits.

As he sees her looking at him right in front, he looks at her cleavage again. "Ye baat bhi sahi hai." He giggles as she turns around. Divya looks at her cleavage and can see why Dhruv is enticed by it. The deep-cut blouse is making a perfect view of the typical bhabhi in a saree. She doesn't respond.

Dhruv, after staring for a few seconds and realising it, says, "Theek hai done. Aap shaam ko tayaar rehna, we will go shopping." He is already imagining his hot bhabhi in all sorts of outfits in his head. "Waise bhaiya?" He asks, wondering what she will tell him.

"Tum chahte ho wo aae? Bula lenge unhe bhi." She teases you. She knows he will be occupied with elders and won't be able to come.

Dhruv frowns and Divya laughs, leaving him alone in the room.

(Don't forget to like and rate! Stay tuned for the 1st day of Bhabhi's adventures)