Doctor Slut Mom Pt. 01

Story Info
Dr. Olivia counsels horny young men and their hot moms.
6k words
4.74
84.5k
221

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,552 Followers

"Tell me, Sean, would you like to fuck your mother?"

"What?"

With that, Dr. Olivia Walker had the full attention of her young client for the first time since he'd walked into her office half an hour before. Until now, he'd reclined on her saddle leather couch, staring sullenly at the ceiling and replying in monosyllables to her questions about basic matters like his schoolwork, sleep patterns, and overall state of mind.

Now, eighteen-year-old Sean Martin sat bolt upright. He swung his legs onto the floor to directly face his new therapist for the first time.

"I'm sorry," Olivia said earnestly. Inwardly, she was pleased with her success in piercing Sean's indifferent shell. "I phrased that poorly. What I meant to ask is if you have sexual fantasies about your mother."

Sean didn't answer immediately. He stared at her as if she was his teacher and he was trying to guess the right answer to a question in front of the whole class.

"Is that what Mom said?" he stalled. "That I, uh, have fantasies about her? Like, how would she even know that?"

Olivia peered at him over the red plastic rims of her eyeglasses. "Whatever is said in this office is confidential, Sean. You're an adult; nothing that you tell me in this session will be shared with your mother. By the same token, I can't tell you specifically what your mother has said to me. But you already know how concerned she is about your recent behavior, don't you? Isn't that why you agreed to her request that you come in to talk with me?"

"Sure." Sean waved dismissively and withdrew into silence again. He was still watching her closely, though, rather than lying back down on the couch or staring off at the framed pastel seascapes that adorned her office walls along with her diplomas and the photos of her own college-age sons. That much was good.

"Very well. This is your appointment, Sean. We can use it to work on your issues, or we can sit in silence for the rest of the hour. It's up to you."

Olivia turned her attention to the black leather notebook in her lap and jotted down a few words, pretending to ignore Sean. In truth, she had no intention of letting this good-looking young stud get out of her office without a thorough interview and examination. And she knew exactly how to hold a man's attention.

Watching him from the corner of her eye, she slowly uncrossed and recrossed her legs so that her short navy skirt rode up to within a few inches shy of her crotch. His gaze traced the curve of her supple thighs up to the shadow between her legs. Her pussy moistened at the sight of the thick bulge growing beneath the denim of his tight jeans.

Promising. Very promising.

Olivia knew that no psychological association would condone her use of sexual allure to forge a therapist-patient rapport. She simply didn't care. She had her own ideas about how to best benefit her clients, ideas tested by extensive personal experimentation.

She believed that the best therapy for most of the virile young men she counseled was vigorous sexual activity. Sex was a natural and holistic path to peak mental and physical health. She aimed to nurture her male clients in positive expressions of their masculinity.

The best way to do this, she believed, was by fucking them. Olivia Walker was a multifaceted woman: a successful psychologist, an affectionate mother, and an unabashedly promiscuous slut.

Her small, exclusive practice provided her with steady access to potential partners. She preferred them young. Most guys she saw were no more than eighteen or nineteen years old. Teens were the most open-minded and teachable in sexual matters, quickly learning to enjoy almost anything that got their rocks off. They got hard quicker, recovered faster, and invariably produced more of the delicious jism that she loved than did men her own age.

Clients often entered Olivia's office for the first time confused and anxious about their sexual urges and appetites. She listened, and she employed talking therapy when she thought it would help, but her greatest success came from opening her legs to them. Rarely did a young client fail to respond to her treatment. She sent them on their way with new confidence, a thorough sexual education, and drained balls.

Nature had gifted her with the tools for success in her unorthodox approach to counseling. Olivia was a tall, raven-haired beauty with arresting green eyes and a sensuous, full-lipped mouth. She favored closely-tailored professional suits which emphasized rather than disguised her lithe figure. She might have been mistaken for a ballerina except for one thing: her huge, perfectly sculpted breasts. At thirty-eight years old she still worked out for hours almost every day, strengthening her muscles so that she could walk gracefully erect with a pair of tits proportionate to a woman twice her size.

Olivia had looked forward with horny anticipation to this morning's meeting ever since first speaking with Sean's mother in Zoom chat. Still, she maintained her mask of professional detachment and continued to feign interest in her case notes. "Sean Martin, age nineteen years," she read for the dozenth time. "Freshman undergraduate at State University. Currently living at home with parents Teresa and Ralph Martin. Voluntarily enrolled for counseling at mother's request."

"There ain't really nothing to talk about," Sean said, seeking her attention now. Secretly pleased, Olivia looked up at him as if surprised to find him still sitting in her office.

"I don't know what Mom told you, but I'll bet it wasn't the whole story. She's the one who really oughta be on the couch."

"Interesting choice of words." Olivia tapped her pen against her upper teeth thoughtfully. She closed her glossy red lips gently around the barrel and sucked gently, almost imperceptibly at it. "You think your mother should talk to a therapist, because...?" She flicked her tongue across the pen's tip. Sean's eyes widened. His cock jerked visibly in his jeans.

"Because she's the one who's so fucking wound up about sex these days!" he blurted out. "Sorry," he added, embarrassed at his own rough language.

"You can say 'fucking' in here," she reassured him, pronouncing the word with special emphasis. "It's important that you feel free to speak your mind. There are no forbidden words in this office. Nor forbidden desires. I'm not a priest confessor. I'm here to help."

He exhaled slowly. "See, Mom and Dad have lots of problems. He's not home much. And when he does come home, a lot of the time he's drunk. Real drunk. He's...I'm not sure how to say it?"

"Is your father abusive to you or your mother in any way?"

"No! But he just, uh, ignores her."

"Your father neglects your mother."

"They...he sleeps in the den most nights. I'm pretty sure they're not, uh, doin' it. At all." Now the words tumbled out in a rush. "Mom's not even forty. She's nice, and pretty--she's beautiful! And she's miserable. I know she wants to-to--"

"Your mother wants to fuck." Olivia completed the thought for him. "Of course she does. It's hard to accept, sometimes, that parents are fully human beings, with all of the drives that you and I have. Fucking is healthy. I like to fuck, Sean. Don't you?"

Sean's mouth fell open. "Sure I do. I mean...I would."

"You're a virgin?"

"Technically, yeah." He blushed. Heat bloomed in Olivia's loins. This was going to be even better than she'd hoped.

"That's not unusual at your age, and nothing to be embarrassed by," she reassured him. "It probably seems to you like all your friends and everyone you know is fucking, but a great deal of boastful exaggeration about sex goes on in your cohort."

"I know that," Sean agreed, not wishing to appear naïve. "Anyway, Mom's started dressing a lot sexier lately. Like, real tight shorts and clingy shirts that show off her body. She's all over Dad when he comes in the door, and then after dinner sometimes she gets changed for bedtime early. But it's not the stuff she used to wear to bed. It's all short negligee kinds of things. A lot of see-through stuff! And it makes me feel, I don't know, weird."

Olivia nodded sympathetically. "It makes you feel invisible."

"Invisible?"

"Yes, In her desperate pursuit of your father's attention, she's not respecting your presence. She's oblivious to the fact that you are a man as well as her son, and that her displays affect you as they would any other man."

Sean hesitated. He seemed to be debating with himself about how much to confide. "She's not oblivious to me. Not anymore. Her sexing it up around the house didn't work on Dad, but it sure as fuck got me going. I get hard-ons lookin' at her. Any guy would! The first time she noticed, her eyes got real big and she looked shocked, and I was afraid she'd yell at me. But instead, she just got quiet and smiled at me in a weird way. She never looked at me like that before. It made me even hornier."

"I see." Olivia unbuttoned the top button of her blouse and spread her collar. The office suddenly seemed to have grown uncomfortably warm. "And has your mother exhibited any more overt behavior toward you?"

"Overt? Like what?"

"Does she flirt? Is she physically affectionate in ways that--"

"Yeah," Sean interrupted. "She hugs me a lot more than she used to. And she kinda...rubs against me."

"How does this make you feel?"

Sean was silent. He lowered his eyes to the brocaded carpet. Olivia was too well-trained an observer to miss the barely-suppressed grin that briefly curled the corners of his mouth.

"I see," she murmured, scrawling a note in her book. "What you're describing does sound like a mutual sexual attraction. She's anxiously projecting her own lustful feelings onto you, just as you suspect."

"Mom's hot for me?" Sean couldn't keep a hopeful note out of his voice.

"On a subconscious level, perhaps. And you're responding to her, ah, mating display as any healthy heterosexual man would."

"Wow. So what should I...do?" Olivia smiled at Sean's attempt to look more concerned than intrigued.

"First and most importantly, let me ease your mind. In my experience, such attractions between mothers and adult sons are not unusual. Certainly not anything for you to be ashamed of. On balance, they're healthy and can often be directed into positive channels."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. I know what I'm talking about. I did my dissertation on a thing called 'genetic sexual attraction.' Do you know what that is?"

"Uh-uh."

"My thesis was that familial sexual urges are far more common among adult relatives than is generally believed. My research over time has confirmed that. In your case...well, I can easily imagine your mother fantasizing about fucking you, just as you do about her. Just look at you--so strong and so handsome, with all those curls and that cleft chin and those big broad shoulders and that brooding look..."

Sean laughed nervously. "You're one weird shrink."

"I'm a very practical 'shrink,' as you put it," She walked over to sit beside Sean on the couch, and put her hand on his arm. "I believe there's therapeutic value in direct talk and action. Most of my work is done with young men like yourself. My clients come to me primarily through private referral."

"Right. Mom said that Aunt Sophie recommended you. She said that you'd worked wonders for my cousin Rory."

"Yes, I remember Rory and Sophia well." A delicious little shiver raced through Olivia as she recalled her family sessions with the mother and son. "How are they?"

"Okay, I guess. Sophie told Mom that since she divorced Uncle John, Rory's really stepped up to help her out. Says he's her rock."

"I don't doubt it." Olivia didn't have to imagine just how rock-hard Rory could get for his youthful mother. She'd personally guided the mother-son couple through the flowering stages of their burgeoning sexual relationship.

Her experience with Rory and Sophia was one reason that Olivia wasn't surprised by Sean's claims about his own mother. There was unquestionably a strong predisposition to incestuous lust in that family. And in her video conversation with Teresa Martin, the attractive blonde mother's voice and body language had conveyed not anxiety at Sean's behavior so much as arousal. Her rapid breathing, flushed cheeks, and even the fluttering of her hand about her throat and bosom as she'd described Sean's secret caresses and kisses behind his father's back suggested that the real problem here was Teresa's repression.

Olivia knew how to break through repression.

"Let me ask you something, Sean. Have you ever fantasized about your Aunt Sophia? The way you do your mother?"

"Yeah," he replied hesitantly.

"Again, entirely natural. It shows that you're not exclusively fixated on your mother to a troublesome degree. I know Sophia well. Perhaps, like your mother, she's even dreamed of having you naked in her bed and between her legs at night." Olivia leaned in close to Sean's ear and whispered, "Do you ever picture yourself with both of them together?"

This was the crucial moment. If Sean shrank from her physical closeness or otherwise reacted with rejection or denial--well, at the very least, she'd be putting in hours sucking the cocks of a lot of old men at the state licensing board to salvage her credentials.

But her instincts about sex were rarely wrong. Sean grinned, nodded, and leaned toward her.

"Of course, that can't happen," she said, standing abruptly and stepping away from him. His face fell. "Surely you can see the problems. The explosive complexity of the family dynamics in such a case?" Olivia paced the room as she spoke, gesturing as if presenting at a seminar.

"Sure, I can see that!" Sean agreed quickly, trying to hide his disappointment. "I'm not a dumb kid, you know."

"Good. I'm confident that I can work with both you and your mother to find a mutually beneficial resolution to your predicament. One I hope that you'll find deeply satisfying. In the meantime..."

She stopped and crouched in front of Sean so that their faces were level. "In the meantime, we're left with the dilemma of your completely normal sexual frustration in this situation. I assume you relieve as much as you can by masturbating?"

"Uh-huh."

"You say you're technically a virgin. What does that mean?"

"I fool around with this one girl in the choir at church, but it's kinda difficult, for reasons."

"I think I understand." Olivia's gaze dropped to Sean's crotch, where the growing bulge of his cock looked like it was about to bust his zipper open. "It doesn't sound to me like you're getting nearly the kind of sexual release that a young man needs for optimum health. Fortunately, I can help in this area.

"Would you please undo your pants for me? I'd like to have a look at your penis."

She almost laughed aloud at Sean's stunned expression. "You want to what?"

"I want to see your cock." She folded her arms across his knees and looked up at him through half-closed eyes. "Come on, big guy. Show me what I'm going to be sucking."

A broad grin spread across Sean's face as he caught on. "Whatever you say, Doc."

He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans, standing up to let them drop to his ankles. As he stood before Olivia in only his underpants and tee shirt she realized gleefully that he was still not fully erect. The impressive bulge that she'd been admiring had been no more than perhaps half a hard-on. But now his prick kept growing, the shaft swelling and the mushroom-like head rising upward to push against the elastic of his shorts.

Sean's cock was even bigger than his cousin Rory's.

Olivia's whole body hummed with arousal as she unbuttoned and shrugged out of her gray blazer, tossing it onto a chair. Still crouching, she reached up and drew her forefinger along the underside of Sean's prick. A wet spot appeared on his briefs near the tip of his cock as pre-cum soaked through the thin black cotton garment.

"It will facilitate the exercise if you're naked." She peeled his underwear over his hips and down his legs. When he stepped out of them, she scooted forward between his legs, wrapping a hand around each of his big muscular thighs and staring almost straight upward at the huge testicles dangling between them. His scrotum was already full and engorged.

"You are a well-equipped young man, aren't you?" Olivia marveled. The cock thrusting out above her head was now hard as a marble column, throbbing with life and heat. It pulsed in rhythm with his heartbeat, speeding up visibly when her warm breath tickled his flesh.

Her thong panties had ridden up between her cunt lips and her pussy juice was leaking out around the scant, flimsy nylon. She reached up her skirt and yanked her panties down to mid-thigh, sighing with relief. Underclothes were such a nuisance. Given the choice, she'd never wear any at all.

She worked her right hand up Sean's left leg, massaging and kneading the corded muscles as she moved toward his crotch. At the same time, she extended her other index finger to lightly touch his cock just behind the flaring helmet, gently scratching her fingernail up and down along the thick veiny shaft.

"Jesus!" Sean groaned. "Goddamn, Doc, that feels great!"

"You may call me 'Olivia' if you'd like," she offered. "I'd rather that you think of me as a friend rather than a professional authority figure while we explore your more sensitive concerns." She tipped her head back and kissed the base of his cock where it merged into his ball sack.

Sean groaned loudly. Catching his breath, he said, "Okay, Doctor Olivia."

She smiled at that. "You say that you masturbate frequently?"

"Five or six times a day, at least." Sean's reply was matter-of-fact, not at all boastful.

Olivia's heart leaped. Doing her best to maintain her composure, she asked, "Would you say that you produce a great deal of semen when you masturbate?

"Is-is it important?"

"It would be helpful for me to know what to expect, yes."

"All right. I always shoot a lot. Like, it feels like I got buckets of the stuff backed up in the morning. I don't guess it could be that much, but it sure makes a mess. I started doing my own laundry because I was embarrassed that Mom would notice."

"Oh, hyperspermia is a, um, real phenomenon," Olivia assured him, swallowing hard. She struggled to tamp down her excitement. Sean was her first appointment this morning, which meant that it had been several hours since her last creamy mouthful of potent teen spunk. "It's uncommon, but I've seen a few cases. In fact, your--I mean to say, another of my recent clients exhibited the same condition."

She'd been about to say "Rory," but stopped herself short of violating patient confidentiality. Her mouth watered as she recalled the bellyfuls of cum that she had shared with Sophia in this office as they'd pumped and sucked her son dry in session after session.

"So it's normal?" Sean asked.

"Hmm?"

"Ah gee, Doc, I've never had a girl zone out on me while we were messing around."

"Oh! I wasn't--that is, I was trying to recall something relevant from my casework." Sean's cock jumped as she stroked it from tip to root. "But to answer your question, you shouldn't worry about producing an unusual amount of semen. Many women are highly aroused by the experience of having a man shoot a great deal of cum into their vaginas, or mouths, or even all over their faces."

"I've seen that in porn," Sean said brightly. "Doctor Olivia, do you like..."

Olivia flashed him a bashful smile, batted her eyelids, and playfully darted her pointed tongue out to lick her puckered lips. That made him buck his hips so suddenly against her hand that his prick slipped away from her for a moment.

She needed both hands to hold his cock steady, as her fingers didn't reach much more than halfway around the shaft. It was one of the biggest of the countless cocks that she'd enjoyed. Now that he had a full hard-on, she guessed it was bigger around than the handle of a baseball bat. Her fingers trembled as she caressed the length of it; the silky smooth flesh enclosing the steely trunk was feverishly hot. When she reached the base of his prick she squeezed gently, held it for a moment, then slowly slid her hands back up to his glans. It was a beauty.

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,552 Followers
12