Fun with Brett and Allie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I said as I pressed the thumbs up emoji, then hit send, "he is bringing dessert."

Drake nodded as he pulled a money clip from his front pocket. Placing a hundred-dollar bill on the table, He stood up and took my hand, helping me to my feet. I looked over, and Brett was already gone.

---------------

I opened the door to our suite to a room transformed by candlelight, flowers, and the subtle aromas of vanilla, spiced rum, and Brett's cologne. When we had checked in just a few hours before, the room felt quite lavish, but cold. Now, it was as inviting as a warm bubble bath after a long stressful day.

I felt Drake at my back, and gooseflesh covered my body as his lips touched my ear. I felt the heat of his breath as he spoke,

"Somebody has sure set the mood."

Drake's scent mixed with familiar ones, then all at once, I felt the total weight of the reality before and behind me. Tonight, everything in our life could change. The open lifestyle that Brett and I proclaimed we had was going to be tested, if we let it. For good or ill we were about to find out.

I began to wonder. If we moved forward, was I trading what I had for something else, and would it be better or worse? What if the jealousy we had worked so hard to keep at bay for all these years finally crept into our marriage? We had had some reservations over the years. What Brett and I had built was fantastic. We said we would not trade it for the world, but were we about to do just that? Was it worth the risk? Tonight, was where the rubber was meeting the road, no pun intended. And tonight, we would see if we could live the life we had set out to live so many years ago. If we let it, this was going to happen.

I felt a shiver as nervous anxiety mixed with the sexual energy in the room. All my senses became as sharp as a razer's edge. The anticipation felt like a heavy cloak surrounding me, urging me forward, and for the first time tonight, I felt the need in me. My body, ignoring my reservations, and already knowing what it wanted, followed the candlelit path leading deeper into the suite. As I walked, Drake was so close behind me, I could feel his heat, and it seemed to match the burning inside me.

I noticed the room had been rearranged and thought, How had Brett had time to do all this? He was wearing a silk robe and sitting in an oversized leather chair he had placed in front of the love seat. Champagne was chilling, and there were three long stem glasses. Three.

Brett smiled, then leaned forward to pour. His robe parted slightly, revealing that his level of excitement was equal to my own. He looked past me and nodded. I turned and met the heat of Drake's mouth. My lips parted then matched his intensity. So, this was it, we had decided.

I felt the exhilaration of weightlessness as Drake picked me up, our lips still locked, he carried me across the threshold of polyamory.

Drake placed me on the love seat, his lips caressing my neck. His fingers pulled at the buttons on my blouse. My heart jumped with the release of each one. My breasts, although modest, burst forth, spilling into the night air to be met by Drake's lips. The heat from his mouth was searing. He sucked hard on my right nipple, and it drew uptight.

Drake then worked my skirt up over my hips, and I felt his finger pull my thong to the side. Oh wow, this was happening fast.

I looked to Brett, and he was sitting on the edge of the chair sipping champagne. He wasn't wasting any time and had begun to stroke himself. When our eyes met, his grin went wide, reassuring me everything was okay. So far so, oh god, Drake ran his tongue around my button, immediately pulling my attention back.

Drake's fingers teased my slickness. God my body was so ready for this.

I looked back to Brett; I felt the strength in Drake's arms and hands as he pinned me to the sofa, keeping my hips from moving. Drake's mouth bore down on me as the suction increased ever so slightly. The flicks of his tongue caused my back to arch. My eyes were still locked with Brett's, I refused to let them close. God, I was so close to cumming, and I wanted Brett to be able to look into my soul and maybe feel what I was feeling at that moment.

He leaned forward and mouthed, "I love you."

My heart fluttered as I mouthed back, "I love you too."

Drake's mouth felt amazing, the more he caressed, licked, sucked, and kissed the more my body craved the desired result. His mouth pressed into my mound, and I ground back into his mouth. His tongue made stimulating little flicks that caused my nerves to jump and pop.

It was at this point I began to hate a little quark I have. No matter how good it feels, or how close I get, I can't come until my fingers unlock my first orgasm. Once unlocked, I can be brought to climax easily. I know it's just some kind of mental block, it feels like I will release at any moment, but alas my satisfaction never arrives unless I push myself over the precipice.

So, when I reached down and grabbed Drake's head, pulling it toward my mouth. It wasn't because I wanted him to stop. It's just I was on the edge, so close, and it was driving me crazy. I desperately needed my release. My right hand dropped, and my fingers began their magic dance around my nub. We kissed, and I could taste me.

Drake's fingers never stopped probing and working. He made the come here motion inside me. It made me soaking wet. My hips kept rotating and writhing around his fingers as they pushed deeper into me--my hand working at a feverish pace edging me so very close.

My left leg began to shake uncontrollably. I let my fingers push up under his shirt with my left hand, then gently rubbed along his skin. I could feel the ripples of his abs. I lifted his shirt, and he pulled it off. Leaning back, he began to unfasten his pants.

I looked away and over to Brett. As much as I was enjoying this, I needed to make sure he was okay. I heard Drake's buckle hit the floor, and Brett grinned like a kid who had just won the fair day goose. Drake's shadow moved over me, and then his breath was on my ear.

"Allie, are you ready?"

"Yeah," I said weakly, never taking my eyes off Brett.

Drake reached between us as my fingers continued working my button. He let his tip slip back and forth across my slickness. It was going to happen any second now. My fingers circled as my heat began to radiate outward. His head was at my entrance. There was pressure as my body began to open to him, expanding, and oh lord, intensifying.

My body began rocketing toward the inevitable. I felt my vaginal walls clamp down around him hard. Drake pulled back a little giving me a much-needed moment to adjust to his girth. Oh wow, he was big. His size was a temporary mental distraction, I refocused on what my body was feeling. I had lost a little ground, but it still wasn't going to take much more.

With my eyes still trained on Brett, I rotated my hips and pushed back into Drake hard. I could feel his full length and thickness as he slipped deep into me, stretching me past my limit.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed, hands shooting to Drake's hips, stopping him, pushing him back with all my strength.

Drake pulled out quickly exclaiming, "Shit, Allie, you okay?"

Brett was at my side in an instant.

"It's ok," I began reassuring both of them, "I mean holy shit, I wasn't expecting that, fuck you're big."

My eyes snapped back to Drake. He moved back as I sat up.

"Did I hurt you too bad?" Drake asked, his concern comforting me.

"A little, I mean, it wasn't terrible. It just scared me for a second. I mean I thought I was going to rip."

"I am so sorry. I should have taken more time to work you up to it, it's just you are so wet, then when you pushed into me, I mean, your body just took me, and I thought, shit, I shouldn't have gone so fast."

Brett handed me a glass of champagne.

I sighed, "No, really, we are good. Give me a minute to reset. I wasn't prepared."

Drake stood, and I got my first good look at the thing that had just tried to impale me. It looked comical it was so big. I watched as Drake moved away. It really was magnificent to behold. It swung back and forth slowly as he walked. Something in me sparked, and I wanted to touch him. I decided I wasn't ready to give up on him just yet.

I drained my glass and handed it back to Brett for a refill.

I watched as Drake pulled his pants up over his erection. To my surprise, I felt a pang of disappointment as it disappeared.

"I'm going to use the little girl's room. I'll be back in a second," I announced.

Brett followed me to the bathroom.

"Allie, are you really alright."

"Yeah, it just caught me off guard. Give me a second, and we can maybe try again."

"Are you sure, we don't have to do this, I mean, if you're uncomfortable with anything."

Brett was starting to do the only thing that really annoyed me in our relationship. Second guessing what I was saying.

I interrupted him by dropping to my knees as I reached into his robe. I grabbed his cock and swallowed it. It shut him up and I could taste his precum immediately. It wouldn't take much to get him to cum I thought. I let him slip from my mouth. Smiling up at him I thought back to the first time I had sucked his dick, Brett was quick to cum. I remember the disappointment I felt knowing I was going to be left wanting. I figured he was just like so many other guys I had sucked off. Once they got theirs, they would be like, so sorry, maybe next time. Brett however surprised me when after only a few minutes he was ready for more. Turns out it was his superpower. He only needed a short time before he was ready to go again, and he could be quite insatiable. It was one of his finest qualities in the bedroom.

Now I wondered how he was doing and if he was still ok with how the evening was unfolding.

I looked up as I stroked his shaft. "Are you enjoying yourself?"

"More than I thought I would. I was kind of nervous about how I would feel about everything once we got going, but I am more concerned about how you are doing."

"Like I said, I'm good. What I want to know is how are you feeling about everything?" I flicked the tip of his cock with my tongue.

"Horney"

I laughed, "Me too, but how are you feeling, you ok?"

"I think so, the only concern I really have is you, and if you say you're good."

"I'm good, but I have to pee." I took his cock to the base one more time, holding him there, choking for a second before coming back up. Then standing, I moved the rest of the way into the bathroom.

"So, what do you want to do?" Brett asked,

"It's not what I want, it's what I need, and I need you to fuck me. Then maybe, if you do a good job, I'll let Drake try to stick that thing in me again."

"You sure?"

Thinking back to that first blowjob again I said, "Remember the first time I tried to deep throat you?"

"Yeah, kind of hard to forget."

"I know, but when I felt my gag reflex and the choking sensation, I panicked. Not because I didn't like it, but because my body reacted in a way I wasn't expecting. It just took me a few minutes to reset but knowing what to expect, my second attempt was much better."

"Much," Brett agreed.

"This is the same, I thought I was going to rip but I didn't. I panicked with the discomfort is all. Now I kind of know what to expect. So, if you're still good."

"I'm good when you're good," Brett spoke, looking a bit more relaxed.

Talking about everything was making my own anxiety subside. I finished up in the bathroom and walked back into the living room with Brett. Drake had put his shirt back on and was texting.

He looked up, "Everything okay?"

"You bet," Brett said, a little too eagerly.

"Great, "Drake said, "I feel terrible."

"No Worries," I reassured.

Drake's phone vibrated, and he looked at the screen. "So, my friend I was telling Allie about earlier at dinner."

"The one that showed up a week early?" I asked, remembering.

"Yeah," Drake said, looking back to me. "She just texted me asking what I was doing. If we are calling it an evening, I thought I would maybe run down and say hi."

"What, you're leaving?" my voice sounded a bit panicked.

Brett's voice matched the alarm in mine when he cut in, asking, "Is she in the lifestyle? Maybe have her swing down here, and we can have some drinks and talk, see where the night takes us."

Drake shrugged, then smiled. "Sure, If Allie is cool with that."

"Yeah, I'm not giving up on that cock yet," I said, giving a wink that felt overly exaggerated and a bit awkward. To compensate for the comment, I followed up with a hysterical laugh that sounded a bit crazy. Even Brett shot me a look.

Oh no, it was happening again. Everything was going wrong.

"Great," Drake said, seemingly unphased. "I'll just walk down and grab her quick, back in a few."

Brett walked over and handed Drake a key card, "See you in a few."

Brett made his way over to the big leather chair then sat while I watched Drake leave the room. Once he was gone, I moved to where Brett was sitting. Kneeling in front of him, I reached into the robe and pulled him free once again. I took his beautiful cock into my mouth. Brett groaned, and his head rolled back as I took him to his base, then coming up, ran my tongue around his rim.

It was like sucking on a pacifier, his smell and taste familiar and comforting. My nerves began to reset as I let my fingers drop and began searching for the release I had yet to have.

Letting Brett slip from my mouth, I asked, "What do you think?"

"About what," Brett moaned.

I ran my tongue along the length of his shaft before speaking, "What do you think is going to happen when they get back?"

"Allie, they are the last thing on my mind right now."

It was the right thing to say, and I smiled as I devoured his cock. I could taste more precum and slid my mouth up and down his shaft a bit quicker. I felt Brett's hips begin to shake, giving the telltale sign he was close. I moved my fingers a little quicker, trying to catch up. I wanted us to cum together.

His pelvis rose almost imperceptibly, forcing him deeper into my throat. I gagged for a second. He was too close; I wasn't going to catch up. I gave up the pursuit of my climax to focus on his.

I began stroking him with my right hand at a rabbit's pace while I cupped the velvet skin that held the source of his seed with my left. I took just the tip into my mouth and began gently suckling him, flicking my tongue back and forth across that sensitive spot where his head and shaft meet.

Brett growled with approval; I felt his testicles draw up, and I knew it was time.

I heard the click of the door as it opened and Drake's voice as he entered the suite.

I felt the first jerk of Brett's cock and thought, Shit, well I can't stop now. They were walking into a hell of a show.

Brett called out my name as he climaxed. I squeezed his shaft with my hand, pressing my tongue into the cleft of his head. His heat filled my mouth with the first two surges. On the third, he was spilling from the corners of my lips.

That's when I heard a familiar feminine voice from behind me.

"Brett?"

"Missy?" Brett said in an odd tone.

I turned, letting Brett's cock slip from my mouth with a smack.

"Missy?" I said, turning then standing to face the newcomer

Once the recognition clicked, I threw my arms around her. Then I held her at arm's length to get a better look saying,

"What are you doing here?"

"Um, you missed some," she said, a little shyly, her eyes beaming.

Her hands softly cupped my face as her thumbs cleaned up the corners of my mouth. I watched as she wrapped her lips around the first thumb savoring the remnants of Brett. I leaned forward, taking her other thumb into my mouth doing the same. I kissed her and instantly found myself back in Key West with all the nervous sexual adrenaline pumping through me. I could feel the longing for her in my body at the remembrance of that coupling.

I broke the kiss, and she gasped, "Allie, it's so good to see you!

"OH, Missy, it's so good to see you too! Oh my gosh! What are you doing here."

Drake cleared his throat, reminding us he was still there.

"So, I take it you two know each other." He said cocking one eyebrow.

"Yes, I said," turning back toward Drake. "We met her at the Sun & Shade a few months ago. She was the one I was telling you about."

"Wait, the resort you were at was the Sun & Shade, the one in Key West?" Drake asked.

"Yup," Brett said, wrapping his robe back around him as he sat forward.

"And your name is Missy," Drake said, looking confused.

"Yes, well no, actually my nickname has always been Missy when I was growing up. It's what my Gram called me. Then it just stuck, and no one called me by my real name until a few months ago.

"There was a gentleman who started using my real name and well, it just felt like I was supposed to be using it. After the crazy events of this summer, I feel like a different person. I turned a page in my life and Missy was the name of my youth and irresponsibility. Virginia is the name of my coming of age and represents the person I want to become."

"You're such a mystery," Brett said, picking up his glass and handing it to her. "Champagne?"

"No, thank you." I have to catch a flight back to Key West at eight tomorrow morning."

"What are you doing in Chicago?" Brett asked.

"I came home for a week to pack; I am moving to the keys to live with Gram."

"Missy, er, I mean Virginia, sit down," Brett gestured to the love seat then sat in the leather chair.

"It's okay if you call me Missy. All my family still does. Everyone new I meet; I introduce myself as Virginia."

I joined Brett sitting on his lap.

"I like the name Virginia and that's what we will call you." I said beaming at her.

"Thanks," she gave us a wink, "me too."

"I thought you were from Michigan," I said. Leaning forward and picking up my glass, then taking a thoughtful sip.

"Oh, I do, or I did live in Michigan. The flights are cheaper to fly out of Chicago, so I flew in and out of here. Dad picked me up last week. I got everything packed up and shipped, and then he dropped me off here this afternoon."

I watched as Virginia placed her hand on Drake's inner thigh. She affectionately caressed him with her thumb.

"So, how do you know Drake?" I asked.

"We met at the Sun and Shade. His work brings him down that way every few weeks, and so we kind of just started hanging out all the time when he is in town."

"Are you two dating"? Brett asked.

"No," Virginia said," just good friends."

"With benefits," Drake added cheerfully.

"Yes, with benefits," Virginia said playfully. "I am dating Maria; I don't think you met her, or wait, actually you did sort of. Remember the night at the gazebo?"

I nodded, "Of course."

"Yeah. So, the younger woman is Maria."

"No shit," Brett said his smile widening.

"And Maria, is cool with Drake and everything?"

"Yeah, there is a lot to it, but we have an open relationship."

"Well, you will have to catch me up with some girl time later."

"Oh, for sure, I have missed you guys so much. I'm sorry I never called or anything. It's just been a beyond crazy summer and..."

"You don't have to explain it," I said in a reassuring tone. "I'm just glad we ran back into one another. What a crazy coincidence."

"Maria would say it's a sign."

"A sign for what?" I questioned, finishing off my glass.

With that, I watched as Virginia stood and walked over to me. Holding out her hand, I took it, and she helped me to my feet. She looked long into my eyes, and I could feel something building rapidly between us. Her hand caressed my face, and she pulled my mouth to hers. My breath left me, and my heart raced when our lips touched. Our tongues welcomed one another as two long-lost lovers reuniting after a long separation. The ground seemed to move, and I felt unsteady, Virginia's embrace then anchored me to her, and my world righted.