Fun with Brett and Allie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You cum yet?" I whispered into his ear.

Drake shook his head, never breaking rhythm.

"When you're ready, I want you to cum in my mouth." This time I spoke loud enough for Brett to hear what I was saying and I watched the smile spread across Brett's face.

I put my hands on Drake's hips and felt the power that was fucking Virginia. God, I wished I could take that beating.

"Get ready." Drake's voice was breathy and horse.

I moved from behind him to his side. Knowing Brett was watching I let my eyes move to Drake's cock pumping in and out of Virginia. There were a few more hard thrusts before he finally pulled out. He continued to stroke his shaft quickly as he turned. I was ready.

I wrapped my lips around his tip. With my right hand, I began stroking his enormous pipe enthusiastically, while cupping his balls with my left. It was my signature move. I pressed the tip of my tongue to that magical spot just below the head where it meets the shaft, I felt his balls draw up.

My eyes went to Drake's as I felt the first lurch of his cock. It jerked so hard it came out of my mouth. I barely got my lips back around it in time for the second jerk, and the first pulse of hot, salty-sweet cum. It filled my mouth and I swallowed, but not fast enough, and his seed exploded from my lips, running down my chin. I pulled his cock from my mouth, still stroking him. It jerked again, sending a stream across my face and breasts. Then I felt Drake begin to soften in my hand. I held it in amazement as the Hulk turned back into David Banner.

I looked to Brett, but his attention had been drawn back to Virginia. Their eyes were locked as Brett's hands, buried in her hair, slammed his cock down her throat. Brett threw his head back. Virginia swallowed him whole as Brett bucked. It looked hot, and I thought I would have to try and let him cum with my throat constricting around his shaft next time. The thought of it sent fiery darts of lust into my abdomen.

Then Virginia was there, kissing me, her fingers searching for my pleasure as she shared what little cum my husband had left. Her tongue ran across my chest as she licked Drake's cum from my tits. Her lips touched mine again as she shared the remnants of Drake with me. I felt her energy transfer into my body, and every part of me became alive and overly sensitive. She pushed me back on the bed between the men, who were both now lying there catching their breath.

Then she was between my legs. Her fingers slipped easily into me, exploring, searching for the spot. I felt my back arch as her tongue began coaxing an orgasm from my body. She made me cum two more times before we swapped positions.

The men continued to enjoy the show as I let my tongue slip between Virginia's pussy lips. When I moved to her little button, she came quickly. I latched on and refused to stop. I sucked and flicked until I felt her hands buried deep in my hair, forcefully pressing my face into her. I made her cum two more times with long, intense orgasms before finally stopping.

The show now over, and with Virginia spent, Drake got up and made his way to the restroom. I admired his silhouette as he left. I turned back to Virginia who stuck her tongue out at me, then curled up, snuggling Brett. Brett was lying there naked, eyes closed, breathing deeply.

I don't know how, but he had managed to fall asleep. I moved next to Virginia and spooned her. I felt her wiggle her butt back into me and I gave the side of her breast a squeeze as I kissed her back.

I was almost asleep when I felt Drake behind me. I rolled over to him, whispering,

"I sure had fun tonight. Thank you so much."

Drake had a warm smile, "I have a feeling that it's always fun with Brett and Allie."

He was on his back, arms behind his head, so I snuggled over and put my head on his chest.

"This okay?" I asked shyly.

"Sure is," he said giving me a squeeze.

I let my fingers trail up and down his body softly. It felt odd but exhilarating to be laying on someone else's chest listening to them breathe. There was a level of intimacy I hadn't anticipated. This felt nice, but he wasn't Brett. In that moment I longed for my husband and wondered if he were awake, would he feel the same. Then I thought of Virginia and wondered what it would be like to have her fall asleep on my chest. I smiled at the thought and my body warmed.

As my thoughts wandered, I found myself absent mindedly tracing the outline of his manhood. It moved a little drawing my attention. I couldn't help myself, and I had to touch it again.

He was warm, and I felt him begin to thicken. My hand stroked the velvet flesh back and forth over his stiffening rod. I rubbed the soft sensitive spot just below his head and he hardened a bit more. Encouraged, I kissed my way lightly down his chest to his stomach. Drake's fingers caressed the nape of my neck as I did. I rested my head inches away from the monster that had scared me so much earlier. I kissed the tip and felt the head swell. I could still taste his cum and Virginia's pussy. The butterflies took flight.

In complete silence I moved above him, straddling him like I had seen Virginia do. I used one hand and placed it on his chest, anchoring me to him. Slowly, I lowered myself to meet his tip. There was pressure, then the now familiar pop sensation as I worked his head into me. There was no burn this time, only a delicious stretch.

I found myself wanting to stretch more. I slid further down until Drake was firmly pressed into my cervix. I rocked my hips back and forth, moving him around inside me, letting him touch different places, seeing what areas felt tender and what ones brought sweet release. I found one such place and held myself there until my legs were shaking, and I couldn't hold myself up. I began to collapse from pleasure and fatigue.

Drake lifted me off his shaft and placed me on the bed next to him. He was unbelievably strong and yet so gentle. He moved over top of me and between my legs. There he slowly and silently slid into me.

Without the pressure of onlookers, the tension in my body had left. The idea of a huge cock had always appealed to me and in my small world my husband's cock was large.

Here and now, I was finding the reality of a monster cock a bit more daunting. With my body finally relaxing, and not feeling the pressure to perform, I was able to start testing my limits.

Now, one-on-one, I felt a sexual connection between Drake and me that had not been present earlier. With our newfound link Drake seemed to have the innate ability to perceive exactly what my body needed wordlessly. We communicated with only our breathing and eyes. When we went fast and hard, like I usually liked it with Brett, my body betrayed me with discomfort and pain. Drake instantly perceived what I needed, and we took a small break.

As we lay there kissing and petting one another, I looked over to Virginia and Brett. They looked so happy and peaceful sleeping in each other's arms. The sound of their breathing was deep and steady.

I turned back to Drake as he mounted me again. This time his thrusts were slow, deep, and gentle. It took a long time for my pleasure to build. Through trial and error, we eventually found the right combination to unlock my pleasure. When slow and steady combined with a gentle steady press at the end of his thrust. Voilà! Instead of the sharp, intense orgasms I was used to, this was a long, deep, racking orgasm that started at my cervix, then rolled its way across my pelvic floor. The tremors I felt in my body continued for as long as he was still in me.

I lost myself to time and pleasure until I felt him stop thrusting. Drake pushed himself deep into me one last time. Not hard, but firmly. His body shook slightly as he held himself there, and I could feel his cock pulsing in me. Spent, Drake collapsed on the bed next to me.

I closed my eyes, one hand on Drake the other on Virginia. I felt the bed shift and the lips that touched mine were soft and feminine. I opened my eyes surprised to see Virginia's smile. I was expecting Drake, but I must have fallen asleep.

"I got to go catch my flight." She whispered, eyes bright.

"What," I said, sleepily sitting up and rubbing my eyes."

I looked around, and Brett and Drake were gone. Virginia was showered and had changed into jeans and a white button-up blouse that teased her cleavage.

"What time is it?" I asked, still trying to get my bearing.

She kissed me again, saying, "It's just before five."

"I thought you said your flight was at eight?"

"It is, but I must be there two hours early, and it's a thirty-minute drive".

"Where's Brett and Drake" I asked groggily, swinging my feet over the side of the bed.

"Brett is making coffee for you, and Drake is pulling the car around."

Virginia handed me my robe.

"Oh, wow. Thanks." I took my robe and wrapped it around my naked body

"Oh wow is right," Virginia said, unable to contain her grin. "Thank you so much for last night. I am so glad we had this impromptu gathering. I promise I will call when my flight lands and you guys must come down to visit this fall. You can stay at my Grams with me. There is a ton of space."

"Okay, okay, slow down," I said. I stretched and yawned.

"You look as tired as Drake, she said ruefully. Hopefully, he can stay awake long enough to get me to the airport, but I guess that's what happens when you keep him up all night."

"Oh, I kept him up all night did I? I believe it takes two to tango," I said playfully.

We embraced. She had an oddly familiar smell of vanilla and sugar.

"We will have to do this again for sure. I am serious. Please visit me in Florida this fall, winter at the latest. I want to do some catching up, and I would rather do it face-to-face."

"I will check with Brett, and I am sure we can figure out something. It was so nice to see you."

"You too,"

I walked Virginia out to the living room. There I was met by Brett as he handed me a hot cup of coffee.

I wrapped my hands around its warmth and breathed in the aromatic aroma.

"Bye guys. I had fun, and thanks again."

"Goodbye," Brett and I said in unison.

She hugged each of us one more time, then Brett and I watched as she walked toward the front door. She opened it and just like that she was gone.

"Good morning," Brett said as I turned toward him, he was grinning like an idiot, "How was your evening?" he asked, in an overly dramatic tone.

"Decent," I said, keeping my grin hidden behind the mug.

"You look like hell; you been sleeping well?"

Now I laughed, "No, a hard spot in the bed kept me up all night."

Brett took me in his arms and kissed me. He tasted like mint toothpaste.

He kissed me again, "You good?""

"Yeah, I think so. You?"

"I am. How about us, anything different?"

"I think so," I watched as Brett looked at me thoughtfully. "I don't know what I was expecting at the beginning of the night, but I knew what my fears were. I think I put most of them to bed."

"Oh really," Brett said, giving me a wink.

"Stop it. You know what I mean. Deep down, I was scared that something would change between us, maybe wrecking everything we had built. Maybe you would stop loving me or love someone else more, or what if I stopped loving you."

Brett smiled, "Well, if this was a test, I don't know if we passed, but I still love you as much, if not more than I did yesterday."

"I feel the same way. I feel like we have stayed away from this lifestyle because we were scared something would change between us for the worse."

"I think something has changed," Brett said, taking me in his arms and kissing my forehead. "I think we learned we could do this, and in the end, we still love each other. I don't know what the future will bring, but whatever it does, I am glad you are at my side now."

"Damn it Brett, you're making me cry." I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"So, because of your husband's incredible insight, we still have this room for another day. What do you say about actually using it for sleep? We could sleep till noon, then see what the day brings."

"Thank God, I hoped you weren't going to keep me up all day." I said, trying not to sound too overjoyed.

Brett took my hand and led me back to the bedroom. We climbed under the sheets, and I snuggled into his warmth. We fit perfectly together, and I was more than glad to be back in his arms. There was more to talk about, but we were good, and it had been a fantastic night. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, letting my sleep overtake me.