All Comments on 'Fun with Bri'

by Seattlebreeze

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was delicious!

I really enjoyed the split viewpoints. Getting inside both their minds was very erotic. So, what's next for Bri and Kate?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Temperatures Rise

Such a wonderful, slow building, erotic story. I am a new fan of seattlebreeze and find her story creations to be more than just worth the read. This, her latest of her quickly building library, is another one from her imaginative and fertile mind. Bri finds herself slowly being captivated by her boss and when asked to accompany her on a business trip their relationship blossoms from employee and employer to friend and lover. A remarkable transition for these two young business professionals that is beautifully described and written by this most talented author. Can't wait for more!!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 6 years ago
Excellent story!

I really enjoyed this one, the good character building, the slow build-up, and then a very nice finish. Thank you for sharing this with us!

leigha37fleigha37falmost 6 years ago
great, as always

As usual, seattlebreeze has put together another wonderful erotic adventure that makes you feel like you are living it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

Please post anther chapter about Kate and Bri!!!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meabout 5 years ago

Mmm. That was so fuckin hot.

erktecerktecalmost 5 years ago
Wonderfully Hot....

Wow....I wish my mentor had shown me the ropes like that....thoroughly enjoyed the ride...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yummy!

Being a runner I really related to Bri and her motivations. I really liked to slow and the sensual way she was seduced. Thank you for writing this, I'm looking forward to part two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Delicious

Glad I waited until bedtime to read this. I'll have some very lovely dreams tonight and for a few more nights. Chapter two may be delayed. Nice job!

_Firefighter_Fl_Firefighter_Flabout 4 years ago
Wow!!

I normally donโ€™t like to read the longer stories, but this was sexy from the beginning and written beautifully! Canโ€™t wait to read more!

1whiskey1whiskeyover 2 years ago

have just discovered your story. Beautifully told. I wasn't sure of the two people telling the story. But it worked perfectly and with a delicious theme building all the way to the end. And yet the ending wasn't predictable. It flowed into delicious sex .

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

actually from the start this turned me off-two conniving cougars, lawyers to boot! cheating on their hubbies, plotting to seduce a subordinate, knowing what they were planning could , at a minimum, get them both canned, tho it would have been Kate, Crystal saying she didn't know anything about it

SafeSullySafeSully9 months ago

What an amazing, sensual, intimate, erotic tale you told here. I can't wait to steer other lit readers in your direction.

TasteYourDesiresTasteYourDesires6 months ago

Mmm, so good. Canโ€™t wait Tod read the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeattlebreeze@Seattlebreeze
236 Followers
Intelligent, fun and sexy mother of two who likes to write and enjoys sharing experiences, fantasies and desires. Married but looking to explore my bi side both here in Lit and in real life. Feel free to message me - I love to chat!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES