Fun with Doris and Peg

Story Info
Mom and aunt become sons rag dolls after a night at the bar.
5.2k words
4.45
31k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KathyXX
KathyXX
150 Followers

Turning 18 and just out off high school this summer would be my last before going off to college, I was looking forward to spending time with (Doris) my mom. Since the divorce a few years ago it's been just the two of us in the house.

Doris was still the housewife and stay at home mom she'd been for the last the last twenty years, now after the divorce mom turned her attention to me. She was doing fine and seemed happy, neither of us missed dad, he had his girlfriend.

Alone at home with Doris and being a horny eighteen year old teen there were times I'd be thinking about her in more sexual ways even though she was my mom.

One morning in the kitchen wearing her nightgown as she passed into the sun beam it showed a silhouette of her naked mature body. I sat there trying not to stare but had to take an extra long shower that morning.

At 42 she still looked good, breast starting to sag but still firm, round ass and legs still shapely, Doris was the perfect 60's housewife, her hair always done, light makeup, weather in a dress or jeans she always looked good.

For me at 18 it was constant arousal, mornings with mom, then 5 classes thru the day. I sit there looking for every open blouse button or parted legs under the desk, except in Ms. H's history class.

She was 40 trying to look 30, tight tops and skirts, dark stockings, the frosted hair an makeup, she'd cross her legs and I'd get a peek of garter and stocking top. Louise caught me staring one day and moved moved me to the front where only I could see behind her desk, she'd cross an uncross her legs the whole class.

Buy the end of her class I needed a quiet bathroom. Once or twice making sure no one saw, I'd find away to get off right there at my desk. I couldn't get through the day without jerking several times.

One afternoon at a friends house his mom had me so excited, she was wearing a shear blouse and the bra showed thru, that's all I could see. Excusing myself to the downstairs bathroom I passed thru the laundry room, in a basket by the washer was her bra.

I took it into the bathroom, wrapping the bra around a rock hard cock I jerked off. I was so horny my cum was soaking the the padded cup in a minute, knowing it'd be washed I put it back.

Then back home for the evening with mom, sometimes we'd get ready for bed and sit in the family room watching Tv, she'd have a few wines to relax. As we sat on the sofa joking and commenting I be thinking about her in forbidden ways. When she went to bed I'd go to my room look at my porn and edge still thinking of her as I'd cum.

That was everyday for me, addicted to sex and with no girlfriends all I had was porn to satisfy my growing urges. I was to shy to talk to women except for mom and my aunt.

It had been awhile and mom still hadn't been out on a date or had any male friends over since the divorce. I knew she got horny after I found the dildos and graphic novels in her nightstand. She'd been asked out several times, but never went still using me at 18 as an excuse.

The only time she did go out was with aunt Peg. They'd have a few drinks with the girls, come home where they had several more as they gossiped until going to bed. This weekend would be one of those nights when Peg stays over.

As mom was getting ready Peg arrived early, I was watching tv when she came into the family room and sat down to wait. As we made small talk I couldn't help glancing over when it wasn't obvious.

She was in a tight red skirt that came mid-thigh when Peg sat, stockinged legs, a knit top clinging to her round mature breasts, she looked so much like mom I was becoming aroused. I was shifting trying to hide my bulge.

They were different if you knew them like I did. Peg dated and went out where Doris was the content housewife that liked her nights at home.

Sitting there talking to Peg I was glad mom came in dressed and ready to go. As Peg shifted to stand her legs parted enough to show the red silky panties, almost as if on purpose.

When they each gave me a hug before leaving, I made sure to feel their breast brush against my chest, Peg's hug a little tighter tonight. As soon as they left I was in my room jerking off.

After several hours mom and aunt Peg were back, it was easy to see they had a goodtime when a friend drove them home. I came out to say hello and check on them and saw how good they were feeling.

As I made sure the house was locked they fumbled around the kitchen

before meeting in the family room. They kidded me about checking on them, gave me hugs and settled into the sofa with their drinks. I went back to the bedroom and my porn. I'd seen them drink before but never like this.

They had several more drinks in the family room gossiping and laughing, it sounded like they were getting really relaxed, after a short time there was quiet. I'd waited about 30 minutes before checking on them.

Doris and Peg were on the sofa, between the drinks and being tired they were both passed out.

Each in there own corner, moms half full glass on the coffee table, Pegs empty glass in her hand. Not wanting to wake them I moved the table away and took the glass from Peg and stepped back.

Mom laying there in her blue dress, the skirt half way up her stockinged legs, the top of the blouse unbuttoned exposing cleavage and a glimpse a white bra. And Peg leaning back her legs parted, in the short skirt I could see the red panties covering her full mature mound over shear black pantyhose, this time it wasn't a quick glimpse.

I felt my cock growing heavy as I looked at them laying there. The rush of sexual arousal and nervous energy had me trembling, my groin tingling in spasms of excitement.

"Mom, mom, are you okay,'' hushed but loud enough to wake them, ''do you want me to put you to bed,'' neither Doris or Peg stirred at all.

Kneeling down I softly gave mom a shake, when she didn't move I began running my hands over her silky stockings, taking my time moving slowly up her legs.

My hands trembling from nervousness, the fear of getting caught, knowing how wrong it was excited me even more, I couldn't stop myself.

I slowly lifted her dress and sat back stroking, she was wearing white panties and pantyhose the seam splitting her mound into a perfect mature camel toe.

I looked over at Peg, giving her a light shake making sure she was out and spread her legs wide open wanting more of those red panties I gave them a kiss.

Sitting back fondling my heavy hanging cock, the nervousness gone I picked up moms full vodka and finished it for her. It was just what I needed to calm down and relax, this was my special night.

Sitting next to mom I gently unbuttoned the blouse and slipped my hand inside lightly squeezing her full breast. A tingle ran thru my body and the rush to my groin felt like I was coming.

Turning to Aunt Peg I began slowly running my hands over her legs and up the raised skirt brushing the red panties, over her knit top fondling her full round soft breasts.

I'd gotten so excited I had to get up and calm down before waking them and getting caught. Going to the kitchen I had some vodka and went through the house closing blinds and drapes, locking doors, turning out lights, making sure we'd be alone.

Back in the family room neither had moved, I'd helped mom to bed before but this time carried her to the bedroom and sat her on the bed.

Sitting next to her I gently unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off fondling her full breasts through the white bra, then laying her across the bed I undid the skirt and pulled it off. Standing there looking at mom in her bra and panties, the shear pantyhose, the rush thru my groin bringing out forbidden urges. I had to leave before anything happened.

Going back to the family room Peg had laid down on the sofa, I gently shook her arm.

''Aunt Peg, aunt Peg get up let me help you to bed,'' her eyes half open she tried to stand but fell back into the sofa.

Leaning in closer and gently taking her arms and lifting I could see a little smile when she realized who I was.

''It's late aunt Peg lets get you in bed, here I'll help you,'' my arm around her, ''that's it lean on me.''

I put Peg's arm around my waist and mine around hers and walked her down the hall. The way the house was laid out moms bedroom was on one side of the house, mine and Peg's separated by the family room on the other, far enough not to wake her.

As she stumbled and swayed going down the hall I'd grab a quick feel of her breast and soft ass making it seem accidental and innocent if she noticed my roving hands.

When I opened the bedroom door the scent of her perfume in the air, Peg leaning against me her breasts brushing my arm, I paused and held her closer my hand cupping her soft cheeks.

Standing by the bed I turned facing her and pressed my hips against Peg letting her fell my heavy hanging cock through the robe I was wearing. As we sat on the bed the sight of us in the mirrored closet doors aroused a sexual nervousness in me I never imagined.

Peg kept looking up through half closed eyes smiling with this silly grin as she swayed trying to keep her balance and looked around the room then at me. She seemed to be coming around a little but was obviously still very relaxed.

I steadied her and got her attention, ''Peg you need to get ready for bed you can't sleep in these clothes, want me to,'' she stopped me resting her hand on my thigh. I didn't know if it innocent or if she meant to, especially by the way she was looking at me now.

Peg looked at the mirror then gave me this grin and leaned back, ''You know what I want Don,'' her words slurred, she rubbed her stockinged leg against mine and whispered, ''why should my sister have all the fun.''

When aunt Peg called me by my dads name I realized she was in her own world and wasn't going to remember any of this.

One night mom and aunt Peg were talking after a few wines, about how she sometimes would blackout and had no idea what she'd done. It was something about Peg making a pass at a friends husband, it wasn't just once.

Knowing my aunt would get a little slutty when blacked out I'd imagine having aunt Peg like this and now she was mine.

"Your right why should she have all the fun,'' running my hand up her leg and opening my robe, "is this what you want Peg.'' She just stared and smiled as I stood there, ''I'm going to lock the doors so it's just the two of us, you sister will never know.''

After checking on mom to make sure she was still passed out I poured a vodka and went back to Peg, Before I could set it on the nightstand she'd taken it from my hand and downed it.

Sitting on the bed, robe open, cock exposed, "Now where were we,'' running my hand up her leg and side, ''lets get you out of these.''.

Being a horny 18yo with no girlfriend I always fantasized about Peg. My hands were trembling with nervous excitement as I slipped the top over her head and shoulders. I was finely going to satisfy my taboo sexual hungers.

Seeing her breasts full and round held firm in a lacy red underwire was to much to resist, reaching out softly fondling her, not sure how she'd react until I felt her hand on my thigh.

Peg leaned in and whispered in my ear, ''It's been awhile I've been a bad girl,'' she held my cock, ''is this for me.'' She kissed me with an open mouth as she slowly stroked my growing cock.

Looking at the blank stare in her eyes and the naughty smile on her face I knew she was ready to play. Leaning her back on the bed I unbuttoned the skirt and slid it off.

Seeing her laying there in that red bra and panties with shear black pantyhose sent a rush through my groin that made my cock spasm as if I'd cum. As she opened her arms and spread her legs I took off my robe and gently laid on top and kissed her wet lips.

The warmth of her body against mine as we laid there kissing had me rock hard, I couldn't keep my hands off her. The feel of her stockings on my legs excited me even more, I pressed my cock hard against the silky red panties as I teased her hard nipples thru the lacy bra.

Forcing myself to slowdown before getting to excited and coming, I slid to the side and we kissed as my hands ran softly over her lingerie clad body. Calming down my cock hanging full and heavy I was ready to play with aunt Peg like I've always wanted.

I began kissing her neck and breasts, pulling down her bra and gently sucking their hard nipples, when I looked up Peg's eyes were closed the vodka caught up, she'd be out of it for hours.

Sitting there looking at Peg, her mature tits hanging out of the bra, red panties over pantyhose, a calm came over me and the urge to cum faded. I sat edging knowing there was no need to hurry with the way they'd partied they'd be out for a few more hours.

Looking at Peg it wasn't long before I began thinking of how I'd left mom laying across her bed in the same way, they looked so much alike.

I had to see Doris again, she was all I was thinking about even as I slid Pegs panties off I was picturing her. I couldn't wait any longer.

*************

Quietly leaving Peg I checked all the doors and windows again making sure we wouldn't be disturbed before going to the family room. I had a vodka to clam and poured two glasses one for each of us, if mom woke it would look like she wanted to party with me.

***********

Stepping into Doris's bedroom the scent of her perfume filled my head, I walked around the bed wanting to see here from every angle and set the drinks on the nightstand. The dim light was perfect the way it highlighted her rounding mature body, I'd waited to long for this I wasn't going to rush.

I sat on the bed and began slowly running my hand up her thigh and over her panties lightly rubbing her full warm mound with my circling thumb. I laid her leg across mine and rubbed my cock against the smooth silky pantyhose, they excited me in a special way.

Sitting back looking at Doris a sexual hunger unlike anything I ever felt came over me, it was if every forbidden urge and taboo lust I've had for her filled my mind. All the times I'd accidently walk in on her dressing, peeking in her window, jerking off in her bras and panties. Now she was finely going to be mine to enjoy in ways a son shouldn't.

Hands shaking I slowly pulled off her panties, when I saw the shear pantyhose seam splitting Doris's smooth pussy my cock spasmed as if I'd cum. Knowing what I was doing and how taboo it was made me want her even more.

Sliding her into the middle of the bed I spread her legs and sat there lightly running my hand over her pussy, licking her sweet juices from my fingers I was just teasing myself. I had to eat moms pussy.

Opening the nightstand draw I took the small scissors and carefully cut seam and crotch away, seeing her wearing the pantyhose and bra, it excited me more then if she was naked.

I opened her legs and spread her knees wide lid between them and softly kissed moms forbidden pussy, the rush of raw sexual lust that ran thru me was pure pleasure.

She tasted sweeter then I ever imagined, running my tongue between wet lips then covering her with my mouth and teasing her tight opening. Sliding my hands under mom I buried my face in her pussy, licking and sucking until her juices covered my mouth an chin.

I'd held off as long as I could, my cock was rock hard, so stiff it hurt, my balls tight an swollen were ready to explode. Shaking with nervous excitement I sat back spread her legs ripped moms pantyhose, I didn't care about anything now except fucking her pussy.

Sliding between her legs I laid them over mine as I pulled her against me, the feel of the stockings on my legs and her warm wet pussy on my balls, I was in my own world..

I lightly ground against her before leaning back and running my cock head over the pink puffy lips, I was surprised how wet mom was getting I rubbed my cock

against her. Feeling her opening I lightly pushed and easily slipped inside her.

After all those times I imagined myself fucking her I was doing it even if she was passed out it didn't matter, I was fucking my first pussy and it was moms.

All I could do was stare, seeing Doris laying there in a bra and torn pantyhose, my young hard cock wet with juices sliding in and out of her. The way moms tight warm pussy hugged my swollen shaft it only took minutes for me to get there.

Knowing this was the only time I might get to fuck mom I tried to slow down but it felt to good to stop. I went as deep as I could with my few last strokes, my body quivering I pulled mom tight against me.

I could feel my balls pull tight and cock pulse as my body shook and tensed up, I couldn't hold back any longer, one last push deep into mom and I was there. My cock throbbed and pulsed as it pumped spurt after spurt of warm cum into moms warm wet pussy.

I held mom against me until the last spasm of my drained cock, I'd never cum so hard, catching my breath I leaned back and slipped out. Watching as my creamy seed slowly dripped from mom I couldn't believe I'd gone this far or how good cuming felt.

After calming and seeing mom laying there in a bra, ripped pantyhose with my still wet cum. I knew I couldn't leave her laying there like that and if I took them off she might wake.

Then I remembered her toys in the nightstand, taking her dildo I laid it on the bed the bed between her legs like she'd been enjoying herself. I left the vodka on the nightstand hoping it would all seem like a dream to mom. Locking the door behind I started back to my bedroom.

Passing thru the family room I sat on the sofa to get myself together, I finished my vodka and turned on the tv. It was just passed twelve.

I couldn't stop thinking about how I'd just used mom, the taste of her juices, ripping her pantyhose, the way it felt to cum in a pussy. I felt that tingle in my balls and my cock getting heavy, wishing I never locked her door. But her sister was just down the hall.

As I stood naked in the doorway looking at aunt Peg laying face down across the bed in her bra an pantyhose, her ass in the shear, the seam running between it's cheeks, I had to touch it. Taking the red panties off the floor and wrapping them around my cock I walked around the bed stroking.

I was becoming aroused in away I'd never been, the nervous fear gone all I wanted was to satisfy this taboo lust and raw sexual hunger that filled me. Nothing else mattered.

Climbing onto the bed I pulled my aunt to the center and knelt beside her, running my hands over her legs and thighs and softly squeezing her ass as I gave Peg a shake.

''Aunt Peg, Peg it's time to wake up,'' she half opened her eyes, ''that's it look what I have for you.'' Rolling her on to her back, and leaning over, "I know you like cock aunt Peg,'' rubbing the head on her lips, ''you want this one don't you.''

She'd drank so much all she could do was smile, she didn't resist and opened her mouth letting me slip slowly in, aunt Peg willingly became my mature rag doll.

I took my time toying with her mouth, using gentle strokes, watching the head slip between her lips, teasing myself, feeding my growing excitement.

Sitting back running my hands over Pegs stockings and arms, between her legs, squeezing her ass, cupping her breasts, she laid there relaxed making it easy move her.

Pulling down her bra I sucked her nipples and kissed down her belly, spreading Pegs legs I laid between them and kissed her fat pussy. The taste of her juices through the pantyhose were sweeter than moms on.

Tearing the pantyhose I slid my hands under aunt Sarah, lifted her hips and buried my face into that warm wet pussy, my cock grinding on the sheet I ate my aunt until I almost came.

Sitting back and catching my breath, seeing her laying there in the bra and torn pantyhose I began thinking about how she looked earlier tonight and fondled my hanging cock..

KathyXX
KathyXX
150 Followers
12