Fun with Doris and Peg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The knit dresses clinging to that mature body, the top tight across her breasts, the short skirt draped over her ass. How she crossed an uncrossed her legs giving me a glimpse of the red panties. She'd excited me so much I edged myself off when her and mom left.

I looked at that pussy and had to taste it again, one all fours between her spread legs I slowly began licking and nibbling, my tongue splitting the puffy pink lips and teasing her swollen clit.

Slowly working my way up her belly I straddled Peg letting my cock brush her as I kissed and pecked my way up to her pillow like breasts. Gently sucking her pointing nipples my hardening cock grinding against Pegs wet pussy until I had to stop.

I was teasing myself, getting close then pulling away, I'd never have her to use like this again, I was going to take as long as I could with aunt Peg. Looking at the clock there was plenty of time.

Watching Peg I couldn't help thinking about my old history teacher Miss H, I wanted to fuck her from the first day in her class. I imagined myself coming up behind her, lifting her skirt, pulling down the panties and fucking Miss H from behind.

I felt that tingle in my balls and my cock getting heavy as I began imaging myself behind aunt Peg, getting on my knees I rolled her over and sat back stroking.

When I saw her ass in it aroused a lust that I hadn't felt all night. I could feel my heart quicken as my hand touched her soft cheeks still held tight in the torn black pantyhose. I slowly ran my hand down the crack and between her legs, wetting my fingers with her juices I put them to my lips and savored her sweet taste.

My cock stiff and swollen, I wanted aunt Sarah more then ever. I was nervous and excited, just thinking about fucking her full round soft mature ass.

I slid her to the edge of the bed and stood there for a minute to calm down so I could take my time and enjoy her as long as I could. Laying face down, her legs spread, pantyhose ripped, I couldn't stop myself, dropping to my knees I lost control.

Again my face was buried in Pegs crotch as I eat and sucked her pussy and rimmed that tight rose bud. The way my cock was jumping in spasms I didn't want to touch myself and chance coming so I sat back and just stared as my cock calmed.

I had to have her, she was no longer aunt Peg in my mind she'd become Miss H, friends moms, every women I wanted to take for my raw sexual pleasure.

How I'd imagine coming from behind, bending them over, lifting the skirt, pulling down their panties and grinding against the silky pantyhose before ripping them and fucking her. Aunt Sarah was all of them in my mind now, even mom.

Taking the pillows I propped her ass up got on my knees and wildly began eating and rimming her. I spread my saliva and her juices between her cheeks making sure she was wet and ready.

Standing behind her I ran the head of my swollen cock over the lips of her wet pussy getting it nice and slippery before running it between her cheeks and teasing her tight pink rosebud.

When I saw myself in the mirrored closet doors the realization of what I was doing and how far I'd gone sent a rush of nervousness and excitement thru me that had me shaking. I couldn't stop now even if she woke.

Spreading her cheeks I gave a gentle push and watched my cockhead slowly slip inside Pegs ass. It felt so good the way the hot walls wrapped tight around my cock, silky smooth letting me slide deep inside her, my cock was stiff before my hips pressed against her.

I didn't move, grabbing her hips I pulled Peg tight, when I felt her spasms it was like being milked, I closed my eyes and just stood there slowly rocking. It wasn't long before my rocking turned to grinding, slowly slipping in and out, edging myself

in her ass.

Each stroke getting longer and deeper, pushing Peg into the pillows and grinding with my hard cock deep inside her, not caring if she woke, I just wanted to cum.

I was in my own world now, seeing us in the mirror, looking down at the torn pantyhose, watching my cock slipping in and out of Peg, it didn't seem real. But it was.

It wasn't long before I felt my balls tighten and I knew this time there was no holding back, I slowed and pulled her hips against mine. Holding her tight, my cock deep in her I stood there legs shaking, knees bent, grinding getting closer and closer.

I could feel my cock swelling and balls tighten, then the first spasm of pre-cum and the explosion of pure pleasure as my cock throbbed and pulsed pumping it's cum deep into aunt Sarah.

I stood there motionless catching my breath as the spasms slowed and my draining cock began to soften and slowly slip out of Peg, I couldn't believe how hard I'd cum.

Stepping back and seeing Peg laying there in torn pantyhose her ass propped up on pillows, my cum slowly dripping down her thighs the realization of what I'd done sank in.

I couldn't leave aunt Peg laying there like I did mom so I took off the pantyhose and bra, slid her onto the bed, a pillow under her head and tucked her in. I left both glasses of vodka on the nightstand, knowing how she blacked out I could always say she seduced me

Before going to bed I made sure everything was as it should be, took a quick shower then waited for morning, it was all I could do.

Waking and hearing Doris and Peg in the kitchen having coffee the nervousness set in as the night flashed through my mind, eating and cuming in mom, fucking my aunts ass, I knew I'd have to face them. At least they hadn't bust into my room.

My hand shaking I opened my door and stepped into the hallway. Passing my aunts room the bed was made, her clothes folded and the glasses of vodka gone. She'd straightened up, not sure how to take it I slowly made my way towards the kitchen and their voices.

They sounded like any sisters waking with hangovers and trying to put the night together, kidding and laughing, if I had to face them now was the time. Taking a breath and calming myself I stepped into the kitchen.

Mom was sitting with her head down an back to me and Peg facing the coffee pot I quickly glanced them over, mom was in her nightgown and Peg in a long tee and house socks. She was giggling asking mom ''it was where,'' when she turned and saw me.

"There you are, we were wondering when you'd get up,'' giving me a coffee, ''join us I was just telling your mom about last night she can't remember,'' she sat down laughing.

"Sit down don't listen to your aunt she's hung over to.''

I sat there listening to Peg kid mom about she's the one that didn't remember this time, she was having fun teasing mom for a change. I began feeling calmer as they went on it was clear mom had know idea of what I'd done.

Peg smiled and tapped my foot, ''You can't even remember going to bed can you miss goody two shoes,'' she laughed an whispered ''neither did she''.

Doris said she'd had enough and was going back to bed and not to wake her if we valued our lives, she was a mess.

"How about you aunt Peg, feel as bad as mom you both were feeling pretty good last night? I was fishing.

''Oh I feel like her but I'm not going to tell you mom, where would the fun be in that,'' as she sipped her coffee the spoon hit the floor, ''do you mind.'' As I bent under the table I saw she wasn't wearing panties, ''My sister doesn't have to know everything,'' she slid to the edge of the chair and spread her legs, ''or does she Don.''

When aunt Peg called me by dads name I knew she was going to be my favorite aunt, and what she wanted.

12