Fun with Eddie - The Barracuda Pt. 01

Story Info
Keenan, the best man, is blown by bride's father, a mob boss.
2.2k words
4.63
3.7k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
119 Followers

Keenan explains his first encounter with a closeted "mob boss."

Let me explain how me and "Eddie, the Barracuda," met some 20 years ago.

I took off from work down in Virginia Beach as I worked for the city's utility company as a mechanic, looking to attend Jason's, my best friend and battle buddy from the Army days, wedding to Gina, this gorgeous chick that hailed from Connecticut.

"We doing it in Brooklyn, for that's where both her parents work and live now," he told me, when they were planning things out, so that's where the wedding party assembled first.

A couple days before everyone came into New York, I hopped the Amtrak for the seven hour trek out of Norfolk, towing a suitcase and a garment bag, enjoying the views of the landscape en route to Grand Central Station, where Jason and I's friends waited for my arrival.

"We gotta make sure you're partied out before you and Gina get hitched," said Tommy, one of our good, mutual friends, explaining we needed to go "all out" one more time.

Jason, a Puerto Rican who was originally from Florida, had us venturing through the city with the help of a private driver, as him, me, Tommy, Nate and Rico, two other Army buddies of ours, were riding around getting a tour, until Jason was reminded via text that Gina's pops wanted us to meet him and his comrades at a bar.

"Yo driver, can you take us to Brooklyn," Jason yelled out. "Before we party, we gotta link with Eddie."

"Eddie? Who the hell is that," I asked.

"That's Gina's pops. He wants to see the type of company his daughter keeps," Tommy said.

An hour later we were in Bensonhurst, as the driver, an obvious native, bobbed and weaved through the traffic to get us to Jerzey Joe's, this bar that was crawling with proud Italian men in their late 40s to early 70s. The five of us were a mixed group: Jason being Latin, me and Tommy black, Rico being Asian, and Nate being white, as we walked through and sought seating, looking like the Rainbow Coalition as everyone else was clearly Italian.

We caught all the stairs, and things got quiet when we came through the door, as suddenly the air was thick in the room, as I never felt so uncomfortable.

"Hey George, they're with me. Can we have them sit at the bar," yelled this short, somewhat husky guy, with bouncy hair, and a smooth, shaven face.

It would be Eddie, Gina's father, and a stout businessman that commanded the attention of George, the owner, and one third of the bartending staff. Eddie appeared to be returning to the bar from the restroom, wiping his hands with a towel as he came from the rear of the establishment to introduce himself.

"Jason, son in law, we meet again," he said to him, as the two of them hugged.

Jason's half hearted smile was felt through our group, as we saw his facial expression over Eddie's shoulder. Eddie, with his five other "henchmen," looked to us next, smiling and shaking our hands with his firm grip, before snapping his fingers and making five seats automatically become available at the bar, as five guys got up "on cue" it seemed.

"Kids, please sit," Eddie told us.

Eddie let the bartender know whatever we wanted, we could have until the bar closed. Jason took advantage, as did Tommy, while me and the other Army buddies were a little cautious, all of us sensing the possibility of Eddie and his crew trying to shake us down. It turned out cool however, as Eddie had his stable of questions he drilled Jason with, then after learning I was the best man, shifted his attention on me.

"Kid already has my blessing, but I wanna see what kinda men Jason rolls with," he said, making eye contact with me and winking, before turning his stool in my direction. "Hey, I need your undivided attention."

Jason and the other guys had already left, as Eddie requested I stay behind. I ended up changing my mind on drinking and was sipping a Grey Goose and orange juice when I cut my eye at Eddie, caring less of the company in his presence and where I was, and trying to figure who the fuck he was talking to.

"Little boy with fire, I get it, but men, when they speak with each other in each other's presence, they face each other, toes pointed at each other as a sign of respect. You know, didn't you spend some time in that war in the Middle East? Isn't that a thing in their culture?"

Eddie's arrogance rubbed me wrong and he knew it.

"Where you from, kid," he asked.

"Virginia."

"Really? What part? Virginia Beach, Richmond, Roanoke, Lynchburg......"

"Right beside Virginia Beach," I said.

"Right beside? You must be from hood ass Norfolk! Oh yeah, I know all about things down there, I've got business down there," he said.

I took a sip of my drink as my response, and he smiled, knowing he struck a nerve. He got out of his stool then came to me, slightly stumbling as he extended his hand as an immediate truce, and winked again.

"Nice to meet you, Keenan," he said, before winking once more, and smacking the top of my hand, with the other hand.

He sat back down and the conversation lightened up, with Eddie pulling his goons into the conversation as we discussed sports and other topics. After three hours or so, and me being just a little tipsy, I noticed the bar was near empty, as even his henchmen left.

Eddie saw fit to grill me some more.

"Kid, be real with me. Is Jason really the one for my daughter," he asked, as now we were the only two at the bar.

"You ask that question after a year," I asked.

He moved in closer.

"I do, and I'm dead serious," he said. "You know what else?"

"What else," I asked, seeming unfazed, yet knowing he had a thug or two nearby that would "handle me" if needed.

"You're one cute moolie," he said.

"Excuse me? Don't call me that shit, this ain't Harlem Nights," I told him.

"I'm sorry, I'm only kidding. You're fucking handsome, Keenan, and young man, I wanna take you home," he said to me.

His breath was stricken with bourbon, and his arrogance was showing more, but physically he was my type, for I loved masculine daddies with a little meat on their bones. He was wearing a button up shirt that was open at the collar, showing off his hairy chest. I tried resisting his advances as I just felt a little uncomfortable "playing with the mafia," but he wasn't taking no for an answer.

"Sweetheart, the driver is prepared to bring you home with me," he said.

"How don't I know you're gonna not chop my head off, and have me sleeping with the fishes," I said, half jokingly.

"You need to stop watching the bullshit mafioso flicks. Am I man with a lot of influence, no doubt, but only because I take care of a lot of people with my businesses throughout the country. Sometimes however, I need to be taken care of, if you know what I'm saying," he said, as I felt his chunky hands rubbing my crotch. "Kid, you have no idea how horny I got when you and Jason's friends walked through that door. I approve my baby girl being with him, as long as you'll be with me when I call you."

This made me laugh, for I really was about to be with this man. There were two other guys in the bar at this point, one being Tommy, and some other Italian dude, as they didn't even bat an eye as Eddie started nibbling on my ear.

"They know you like to play around with guys," I asked him.

"They know whatever I tell and see, and don't say shit unless I tell them to. You being balls deep in my guts has nothing to do with them, and this will be only the second time I've fed my appetite for moolie cock," he said.

I turned my head and gave him a look, then he grabbed my balls with his hand.

"I said, I'm sorry," he said. "That dick is so hard. C'mon, let's go to my place and take a shower."

I got off the stool and he grabbed his coat, then mine, handed it to me, before he paid our tabs and we walked outside to a stretch Mercedes, with the driver opening the back door. Eddie let me inside first, then joined, and we immediately started kissing.

"You know, the other guys you saw in the bar, Tommy and Ray, they're jealous, because they, too, like cock on the undercover," he told me, as now he had his hand in my pants, stroking my curved missile.

"You sure you can take big, black dick," I asked.

"Are you kidding? I love nigger, I mean, black dick," he said, pissing me off.

"You can't help yourself, can you," I asked him. "Driver, pull over."

He with a quickness unbuckled my pants and unzipped the fly, before burying his head in between my legs. He started slobbering over my dick, making all sorts of suction sounds while massaging my big meat, making me change my mind on departing.

"You're not going no fucking where, but to my house, to spend the night, and fuck me until my ass swells and bleeds," he said.

That was crude, but I understood now just how horny Eddie really was. The car stopped at first, but the driver then noticed what was happening by looking through the rear view by seeing my head tilted back as I enjoyed Eddie's oral fondling, so he kept going. I wanted to say that Eddie lived not too far from the bar, and that the driver purposely rode around town to allow Eddie to please me, and maybe get his own visual jollies off by watching through the rear view. Eddie's head game was spectacular, and you'd never think he could make another man's toes curl by his usual demeanor because nothing on the surface screamed cocksucker.

"Cum for me," he asked.

"Yes, if you keep this up," I told him.

He went back to it, pulling my pants off completely and making me raise my legs as he started rimming me.

"I love black ass," he told me. "So fucking sweet."

"What is it they say: the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice," I said, between whimpers.

I rubbed the back of Eddie's head as I ran my fingers through his scalp, making his mane unkept. He ran that tongue back and forth, up and down my balls and cock trail, down to my ass, and back up the shaft, to the tip. He'd slurp at the precum, until he just took my entire eight inch cock in his mouth and started massaging.

"Eddie, baby, I'm gonna cum soon," I warned him.

The car stopped, as now we were behind what appeared to be an abandoned warehouse somewhere in Brooklyn. Eddie increased the intensity as he flickered the middle of my balls with his thumb, while now fully engulfing my cock in his mouth. I tried to wiggle away, wanting to extend the fun, but there was no escaping the skills of Eddie.

"Oh Eddieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, fuck!"

He kept sucking, moaning, and now rubbing his own tits through his shirt. He pulled my cock with his talented lips and I couldn't take it anymore as he made me bust a good one on his tongue.

"Got damn baby," I heard Eddie whimper after he swallowed my spunk. "Sweet fucking nut, kid!"

I was gasping, trying to gather myself after the big explosion when we heard another scream, coming from the front seat. We were startled, looking up to see the driver, stretched out up front from jerking off as he, too, was turned on, after eyeing us.

I opened my eyes fully to see all windows were fogged up, with the scent of sex throughout the sedan.

"Damn good cock, and ass you got there," he said. "I'm gonna want this again, but fir now you must exit."

"Exit? The hell you mean Eddie, I have no idea where the hell I am," I told him, as it was damn near pitch black where we were in the city.

"Young man, please pull your pants up, and exit the vehicle. The Brooklyn Bridge is a mile up the street that way. Leave now, and see you maybe after the wedding," he said, as he opened the door.

That was a cold ending to a good time, as I got out the car, and they drove off quickly, leaving me in a dark alley to fend for myself. I was pissed and scared at the same time, yet satisfied, and knowing that wouldn't be the last time we'd meet like that. I'd find my way back to my hotel.

To be continued.

tchina85
tchina85
119 Followers