Fun with Eddie - The Barracuda Pt. 02

Story Info
Eddie flies down to VA to meet Keenan, again.
2.2k words
4.84
2.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers

Eddie can't get enough of Keenan....

After Jason's wedding, Jason and Gina led a eight day, seven night stay in the Bahamas, as originally it was supposed to be their time alone for the honeymoon.

"We decided we wanted to thank you guys for being our closest friends, and actually family, so this was the best way we could do it. Jason and I will have our alone times in the future," Gina told us during at dinner one night.

I enjoyed every bit of it, and loved the Bahamas to where I almost extended my stay at my hotel by a couple nights, slightly tempted to contact my boss at work in Virginia to put my return on hold. I wouldn't however, since I'd just purchased a brand new home at the time, a brand new pickup, and needed to grind with a little overtime to create some overhead to get back the money I burned in those large purchases.

"Can we just live here," I remember telling Jason as we all were on the plane from Nassau, heading back to Miami to make all our connecting flights.

That made everyone in our group laugh, for they felt the same, but reality was on deck for us. We landed in Miami and said our goodbyes, with me having the longest layover of four hours, enough time for me to get a drink and just stretch my legs before hopping my final ride to Norfolk International. Seven hours later I was landing on the tarmac in Virginia, bummed out as the weather in Norfolk was wet and muggy, totally different from the Caribbean, and of course I'd be clocking into work that Monday. I got off the plane and headed for baggage claim to grab my luggagde, then hopped a taxi outside, soaking in the jacuzzi hot tub in my bathroom two hours later as the "night cap" to a grand time. I came out of the tub, drying off, when my phone started ringing. I checked the caller I.D. to see it was a New York number, so I thought immediately it might've been Gina or Jason, thinking it might've been them calling to thank me, or some type of emergency. It was Eddie instead.

"Hiya sexy. You all unpacked, settled in your house," he asked.

"Who is this," I asked.

"Who the hell ya think it is? How many older, Italian bears you know with this voice, huh," he asked.

Eddie got my number from Gina, as he bullied her into giving it to me. I wanted badly to express to him how out-of-bounds he was in calling me, but I knew he'd singe me over the phone.

"What do you want," I asked. "And how do you know about the house?"

"Easy, easy, kiddo. Gina is my daughter and Jason my son in law, ya know? You know what I want, and I'm prepared to pay top dollar to get it," he said in that New York, Italiano bravado.

"I'm not for sale, nor is this dick," I told him.

"True, but I'm sure we could work on christening your new house, as I buy a flight out of JFK to Norfolk. Would you pick me up from the airport," he asked.

Despite Eddie's submissive, cock sucking tendencies, I still had the visual of him dumping me off in unfamiliar territory of New York at night, leaving me to fend for myself. I also had the visual of him blowing me, and me contemplating blowing his back out as a punishment for him, pleasuring for me.

"Again, I ask, will you pick me up from the airport," he said, as he was being assertive.

"When are you landing," I asked.

"Tomorrow afternoon," he told me.

"Tomorrow? I've gotta work tomorrow," I told him.

"Well, I'm coming, so have some snacks at the house for me," he said, before laughing.

He explained that his flight was booked and that he missed this juicy, big, black cock of mine, expressing how much he wanted it in his mouth again.

"Maybe I could get it in my ass, too, tomorrow," he asked me.

"Only if you can handle it," I told him.

"I can handle it, baby, just have it ready for me to play with. Since you'll be at work, just leave a key to your place in the mailbox or your doorstep, tell me your address, and I'll be sure Vinny, my buddy down in Norfolk, will give me a ride to your place. When you get home from work, I'll be butt naked, ass up, ready to service my Norfolk man. See you tomorrow," he said.

I guess you could say Eddie was a power bottom, one that had me wrapped around his finger. Him mentioning he'd be in my bed in the nude, waiting on me, made my dick bounce as I was standing in my living room still naked after the phone call. I wouldn't jerk off that evening, instead choosing to save it all for when I'd link with him the next day as he stated and see if the magic persisted. I'd go to sleep and wake the next morning with Eddie on my mind, hoping he wasn't some psychopath that got his jollies off in giving me blue balls. I'd go into work and do my 10 hours, then came home to smell the scent of Cool Water cologne, a fragrance I didn't wear, and hear Luther Vandross and Cheryl Lynn's classic, "If This World Were Mine" just starting to balre on my stereo speakers as I opened my living room door. I headed straight to the bedroom to find the same man that made me "fend for myself in New York City" at the darkest hour, naked, his round, smooth, perfect daddy chub body exposed to where his ass was in the air while his face was down. He was at the foot edge of my bed as promised, his hands on his cheeks as he had them spread wide.

"Welcome home, honey," he said, with a chuckle. "I got my iPod hooked to your stereo. Surprised to hear this type of music being played by a fat, white guy from New York?"

I couldn't remember the last time my dick was so hard, but I came out of my clothes with a quickness.

"So you come with seductive music, too," I asked.

"I come with it all baby, when it comes to wanting some of that black dick," he told me, as I started undressing.

"I need to go shower," I told him.

"No you don't. I wanna smell the day old funk of that cock. I wanna smell your work, baby. I wanna suck that sweet meat again, and I flew all the way down here at a moment's notice to do it. Don't keep it from me another second," he said.

I took good care of myself to where my man scent wasn't too overbearing, yet I was still embarrassed as I'd been doing a lot of moving around at work, and I was sure my balls were a little on the sweaty side while wrapped in my underwear. I went over to Eddie as he rolled over and was now sitting at the edge of the mattress. He pulled me to him and took his nose into my pelvis, right above my dick, inhaling me while rubbing my ass.

"You smell delicious, kid, you have nothing to be ashamed of," he said, looking up at me smiling, then taking my cock tip to his lips. "Can I suck this cock some more?"

"Only if you promise to let me eat that ass of yours," I said.

He laid on his back and put his legs in the air, with me getting on top to commence a "69." I started face fucking him, literally doing pushups as my dick scraped the roof of his mouth and landed at the back of his throat continuously while I'd dig my tongue as deep as I could in his butt. His ass was soft and sweet, not an ounce of "residue" to be had as he was super clean. I hadn't so much as jerked off or had anyone else touch me since that night in the back of his car, so his wet mouth was magically wrapped around my shaft, and apparently he felt the same in me tongue fucking him, as he squirmed and moaned loudly even with my stick deep down his throat every other drop.

"Someone's ass is already wet," I said, slipping my right pointer and middle fingers inside his hole, to test it.

I pulled on his prostate, tugging the ring of his hole from that point as that revved his engine.

"Damn baby, you like that," I asked, as he moaned louder, sounding like a true bitch.

"I love my ass being played with. You gotta fuck me," he begged.

"Suck that dick some more, and I'll consider," I told him, as now my fingers were sliding in and out of his moist hole, with me massaging that gland.

The more I did, the wetter he became as that ass of his kept "busting," his anus turning into a swollen pussy.

"When's the last time someone fucked you," I asked.

"Been over a year, Keenan," he whimpered.

I just kept rubbing that hole and he kept creaming, his tightness all of a sudden loosening and ready for action. His cries turned me on as he was begging to get penetrated, my dick throbbing immensely. I kept him on his back and got up off the bed, turning to the edge so I could pull him closer, and lean into him.

"Hand me that jelly," I told him, as the lubricant was on the nightstand and he was closer to it."

"No lube. I like it all natural," he told me.

I spit on his hole, then my dick, stroking it to ensure that it was super hard and moist enough, and to cause no friction. I teased his puckering hole, the greedy orifice literally poking in and out in anticipation of getting some of this stick.

"You want this big, black dick this bad," I asked.

"I flew down here, didn't I," he said, yelping in his next breath as I smooth pushed every inch of this dick inside of him in one motion, showing no mercy as I wanted to let him know at this moment, he was the vulnerable one.

I put it in balls deep, pushing in all the way to where my dick locked in.

"Oh baby, keep it right there, lemme get used to it," he said.

This was a stark contrast to the Eddie I first met, and was on the phone with just a day earlier. The look on his face, with his eyes closed, mouth wide open from his pussy being invaded by my stiffness, showed pleasurable despair, if there was such a thing. I leaned my body in more so I could fill his hole at a different angle, and he screamed.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said.

"No, noooooo, don't move, no one's ever done that before. Feels so good, Keenan. Fuck me honey. Bust this pussy open," he said.

And I would, pulling my dick all the way out, then pushing back in, and repeating in slow motion. His legs were resting on my shoulders as I dug in, me working my hips to poke at different angles with his soggy tunnel providing such easy access.

"You were serious about needing no lube," I told him.

"Fuck me harder," he said.

And I did, working my pelvis to pounce on him, my dick crashing into that hole of his while it made sloshing sounds. He just moaned louder, taking the dick like a pro, letting me dig into his guts as now he wrapped his hips around my back and waist. The heat turned up without us touching the thermostat, as I leaned in more, and was able to kiss him as we were completely "one."

"I want your babies," he said.

"I'm a big cummer, you sure about that," I asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. Glaze that pussy of mine, Keenan, honey, I want it," he said.

We started French kissing as I was gyrating inside of him even harder, me feeling him work his hole to pull a little tighter on my shaft and I'd lose it, splashing my nut all inside of his chute, the both of us groaning with pleasure, and me shaking.

"Good job, baby," he whispered to me, wiping my brow after.

He let go of me by loosening his hole, and I'd get off of him to lay beside him in bed. He rubbed my chest and we talked, discussing how things turned up so quick.

"You wanted this ass that night, too, didn't you," he asked, as he rubbed my chest hairs.

"I did, but we couldn't keep our hands off each other in the car," I told him.

"Well, you forced me to suck you off," he said, chuckling afterwards.

We kissed, then had a passionate moment as we hugged while he laid his head on my chest, he eventually falling asleep as I worked that ass good. He'd end up staying three days, with the next morning being even more a better surprise in bed.

To be continued.

tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers