Fun With Fanciful Fungi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizbeth smirked as she saw the shiver run down his shaft between her knees. "Oh, does the Prince like that?" She giggled, thrilled that a taste of her could revive his spent cock, her pussy gushing eagerly as her mind screamed about what it would feel like to have him insider her. She pouted as even through the haze she knew the poor thing had just blown a gallon sized load, and it was still going to take him some time to recover. The elven woman needed that cock inside her, her stream of thoughts none stop flashing of what it would feel like to be filled by it...but even in such a one-track frame of mind she could still think of a good way to pass the time until it was ready. She pulled her fingers free of his mouth, happy to see he had sucked every bit of pussy off them. "Keep your mouth open," she purred as she stepped towards him until her tits were pressed against the tree and legs spread wide so that her pussy was right above him. It was an awkward position, but he seemed to get the idea of what she wanted right away, craning his neck up to lick eagerly at her. She soon forgot any discomfort that she might have felt as she gasped in delight as his mouth went to work pressing against her swollen, drippy lips.

The taste of her pussy on her fingers had been incredible, but drinking her in from the source was sending him back into the daze that had seen stumble to the tree. As he licked and lapped at the heady nectar running over his face and dribbling down his chin, he could feel his cock start to throb more forcefully standing thicker and harder by the second. At first, he ran his tongue over her with abandon, eager to taste as much of her as he could but he slowly grew a bit more focused, foggy mind trying to find a way to bring the eleven woman he had been harboring such complicated feelings for some pleasure. Though not as dramatic as the swelling of her breasts, thighs or ass, her pussy seemed to have also been affected by whatever had changed them, her lips and clit feeling particularly plump as he ate her out. And judging by the sounds she made, or the way she dropped her basket to grip his hair, that swelling had made her sensitive. He distantly heard her growl with pleasure as he let the tip of his tongue press between her puffy lips to tease her twitchy hole, before running all the way along the length of her slit to find her marble sized clit. He pursed his lips around it, gently sucking as he gave it little teasing licks.

The blonde elf was having a hard time keeping standing as Morton lavished her sensitive core with his tongue. The way he had seemed to relish her flavor at first had already had her somewhat weak in the knees but once he made it to her engorged clit she found herself holding onto the tree just to stay upright. "T-that's it...good rhythm...so goood," she gasped needily, the hand curled in his hair pulling him just a bit tighter against her. Though his eyes were still unfocused, he seemed to understand what she needed, keeping the same pace of his licking but putting just a hair more pressure against her clit with every stroke. A glance behind her revealed his cock, steadily rising up, looking almost hard enough for him to plunge into her. The thought set her inner walls to pulsing greedily, more and more of her juices running down her thighs and drenching Morton's face.

She couldn't say exactly how long she stood there, breath coming quicker and quicker as the noble beat the perfect drum beat with his tongue. Her legs were getting shakier and shakier, her thick thighs and overly plump ass jiggling with the effort it took to keep standing while Morton's tongue worked its magic on her pussy. It couldn't last, she could feel the familiar twist in her stomach growing tighter and tighter, her body ready to come undone with pleasure at any moment. Lizbeth spared another glance for his cock, seeing it jut proudly erect between his thighs, long enough to reach past his knees. She watched a drop of precum ooze out, growing into a long drippy strand. The sight was too much. "F-Fuck...oh fuck...fuck M-Morton fuck..." Her whole body went tense with anticipation as she crested the wave, before descending into spasms of pleasure that tore the breath from her lungs. The fingers snarled in his hair pulled him tight against her, pussy gushing onto his face as her walls convulsed with need.

Morton sucked and licked and sucked some more, his whole world narrowed to just the working of his mouth and the steady throb of his cock. For a blissful few seconds, he couldn't breathe anything but her, as Lizbeth pulled him tight against her. Then she released him, staggering for a moment before landing in a slump beside him, her head resting on his shoulder as her body shook with pleasure. "G-good job...Prince," she sighed dreamily, one arm reaching out to grip his cock at the base. He shuddered at the contact of her warm fingers, more precum dripping from his tip. "F-fuck you're big...' she murmured, eyes glued on his cock behind her heavy lashes as she gave him a few squeezes.

It was so hard to think straight with the taste of her pussy lingering his mouth and her hand on his cock, but Morton knew he should say something in response to her comment about his size. It took him a few tries, his mouth only wanting to moan in time with her squeezing but eventually he managed to groan out, "S-shouldn't we be...worried?" Lizbeth giggled at that, rummaging around on the ground with her free hand until she produced a puffshroom.

"It's the puffshrooms...Mistress said they would make us swell embarrassingly and you look so embarrassed...she didn't mention it would make us so horny we couldn't think straight..." Lizbeth brought the puffshroom up close to their faces as she spoke. Then she giggled again and shook the purple fungus, sending spores into both of their faces.

Morton's mouth had been wide open, hanging on every word as he tried to focus through his warm, horny thoughts on what Lizbeth had been saying and he took a huge mouthful of the spores. The effect on him was immediate, that familiar heat washing over him, drowning any more concerned thoughts in needy lust. He groaned, his cock swelling another several inches as Lizbeth continued to squeeze it, her own giggles turning into wet drooly moans as her lips swelled further. Morton could feel her hips getting wider beside him and a dull eyed glance her way revealed her tits spilling and bouncing further out of her torn blouse. After a few more shakes she discarded the puffshroom, fingers tucked under his chin to tear his gaze away from her tits. "I need you...to put your fat cock inside me...but I don't think I can stand right now...so you've gotta do the work. Understand?" Her own eyes were dark and bleary with lust, her words coming out in between moans, but she still managed more command of the situation than Morton could. He just nodded at her, his mind only able to process the fact that he was going to get to fuck her now. She giggled and gave one more squeeze of his cock before sliding sideways to drop onto all fours, her fat ass waggling in his direction.

For several moments, Morton just blinked, his horny mind too busy processing the sight of Lizbeth's wide hips and jiggly ass being on display for him once more. It was ultimately the sight of her pussy, swollen and lewdly dripping onto her thighs that drove him, his cock begging to be buried in the wet heat of her core. He moved to kneel behind her, his long thick cock resting between her cheeks. The barely functioning part of his brain capable of rational thought wondered how he was ever going to manage to fit the thing, which must have been two feet long by this point, in her. But his body knew what to do. Bracing one hand on her hip, he leaned his own hips as far back as they would go, reaching one hand down to grip his massive cock close to the head and press it against her folds. The contact with the warmth of her needy pussy was enough to make him groan, his cock head flaring and oozing out precum to mingle with her own fluids. Gently at first despite the constant demands from his cock to push harder and harder he rolled his hips forward, his hard cock head steadily spreading her pussy lips wider around him as he pushed up against her quivering hole.

Under more ordinary circumstance, Lizbeth would never have let Morton fuck her like this, heavy tits wobbling beneath her as he got to grab and fondle her big ass. She would have insisted on being the one in control by riding him. But with her recent orgasm and swollen figure, getting on top of him just seemed beyond her at the moment. And given the frenzied craving to be stuffed by his cock coming from her pussy, ordering her to fuck him like this was the most control of the situation she could manage. It would have to do, because as soon as she felt the feverish heat of his hard cock head press against her any ability to resist the demands of her body melted. It felt so good, a shiver shaking her curvy body from head to toe before rebounding back to her needy slit. She was wetter than she had ever been, the combination of her slick juices and her substantially widened hips the only thing giving her a hope of taking the cock Morton was working with. But it was enough, she could feel herself stretching as he pressed against her, slowly at first barely making any progress as she ground her own hips back against him. Soon though she felt herself spreading more and more, his cock head pushing just a little further until with a slick rush the fat thing slid all the way into her, a few inches of his monstrously engorged cock going with it.

It was sooo intense, the sensation of being filled by him unlike anything she had ever experienced. For a moment, the edges of her vision got very hazy, and she thought she might pass out from the overwhelming pleasure of it all, but she clenched her fists and grit her teeth to power through it. The elven woman whimpered in needy lust as her eyes screwed shut, feeling him throbbing inside her, her own walls squeezing hungrily at the invading appendage. Behind her, she could hear his breathing was ragged, the sensation clearly as incredible for him as it was for her. For a few moments they both seemed to simply catch their breath. Lizbeth knew distantly that fitting even as much of the girthy cock into her as she had probably should have been painful, but whatever the puffshrooms had done to her she only felt a delightful stretching sensation combined with so much fullness. She needed more of that fullness, needed to take the whole fucking thing. "More," she commanded over her shoulder, voice rough from her need. The elf didn't bother waiting for an acknowledgement before pushing her hips back against him, feeling herself stretch as he sunk deeper into her.

Morton was too lost in the feelings shooting down the length of his cock as it was enveloped in the furnace heat of her core, her dripping walls pulsing and squeezing around him, to hear her. But he certainly did notice when she pushed her hips back towards him and another inch of him slipped into her, his cock throbbing and twitching along its entire length in blissful response to the slick friction. It was enough to rouse him from his stupor to grab her thick hips with both hands to push further, spreading and stretching and working his way into her, grunting in pleasure and exertion the entire time. Lizbeth was equally vocal, her breath coming in heaving gasps at every extra inch of him filling her more and more. Throughout it all he could feel her continuing to push back towards him, working with him to get as much of his length into her as she could possibly take it.

Despite the tight fit, the elven woman was still managing to gush around him, nectar escaping around the edges of his cock to run over his length and her thighs. Even with all the natural lubricant she was providing there was just so much of him to fit, once they had a foot of him in, there was almost as much again still waiting to slip into her. Of course, it wasn't just length but girth, his cock as thick around as his bicep, her swollen pussy being spread and stretched to take it in. It was tough, agonizingly pleasurable work, and they both had to stop repeatedly to catch their breath as they worked to fill her...though as soon as one of them had recovered enough from the overwhelming pleasure of it, the pushing continued again.

In the end, they weren't able to fit all of him in, but only because Lizbeth's gigantic ass cheeks and thick thighs pressing against the taut muscles of his core prevented him from pushing any closer. When all was said and done she still had a foot and a half of cock buried in her, only the last few inches granted by the puffshroom she had waved in his face still out. Morton slumped in exhaustion over her, his body pressed against her soft ass, which his fingers were eagerly fondling. Merely having his cock inside her, throbbing growing in intensity with the hungry pulsing of her walls around him, was enough to turn his thoughts into a sticky warm mess of syrup. He knew there was more she had wanted him to do, but it felt so good just being stuffed into her that he would probably cum within a few minutes at the most without even moving.

Lizbeth was having none of his laziness though. Her belly was literally bulging around his head and the upper part of his shaft and her mind was a constant litany of pleasurable thoughts like 'big' and 'full', but still she knew she wouldn't be satisfied until she had more from him. She tried rolling her hips, hoping to work up more friction within her overstuffed core but she needed Morton's help to make it work. Looking over her shoulder, she groaned out to him, "M-morton...please you have to fuck me...I-I need it..." It wasn't begging exactly, though one would be forgiven for noting just how desperate her voice was. But at this point it didn't matter to Lizbeth, her pussy was in a non-stop spasm of near orgasmic pleasure, and she needed him to push her over the brink so she could think again.

Whether it was the futile movement of her hips or the not-begging she did, it seemed to work. She felt Morton's hands grip her hips tighter, fingers wrapping around to sink into the soft flesh of her thighs. As she tried to pull herself forward, tits swaying beneath to make her nipples graze against the underbrush, she felt Morton pull back. The friction was blissful, just a an inch or two of movement, but it made her core throb and her clit buzz. Then they pushed back together, his cock going once more sooo deep into her. Lizbeth wanted to reach back, to feel the head pressing around her navel, but she needed her hands to support the enormous weight on her upper body. So she settled for a whimpery moan of pleasure instead, gasping as they started to pull apart once more.

They were able to get further and further with each stroke, first just an inch or two, but soon shifting five and then six inches of cock with each thrust. That movement had set them both to twitching, his cock throbbing harder and harder with each thrust as her pussy tried to clench and grip him tighter every time he went in. Morton's every breath was a moan as his body worked instinctually, his brain too overwhelmed with the sensations of having his entire cock milked by her pussy. He could feel a twisting feeling in his guts, his balls starting to tense as his cock pulsed happily. As he started to pull nine inches out before plunging it all back in he knew he couldn't last for long, not when fucking Lizbeth felt this good.

Faster and harder he thrust, his thighs and balls slapping against the elven woman's prodigious backside with each stroke, setting her soft squishy flesh to jiggling wildly. His sensations were rapidly narrowing to the hot bar that was his cock, nerves on fire from the sensual way her walls rubbed and sucked at him. As his humping got faster and her pussy got wetter he was able to pull out more and more, until his hips couldn't go back any further without him falling on top of her, a full foot of cock being pulled out and slammed back into her. It didn't matter, the strokes were more than long enough, he felt his cock swelling in anticipation of his impending orgasm. His balls were quivering on the very verge of pumping a gallon or more of hot cum into her waiting pussy.

It all felt so good, Lizbeth felt so good and he couldn't hold on anymore. The massive twitch of his cock as he bottomed out practically lifted her body off the ground. There was another as he pulled back, and another as he bottomed out again...and then his balls were pumping and his cock was throbbing and he was groaning in pleasure as cum poured out of him to fill her.

The elven woman had long since descended into a hot mess as Morton began giving her the fucking she so desperately needed from him. It felt like every inch of her was being bounced around as that monster cock of his plunged in and out of her, over and over and over. Her tits were practically hitting her in the chin on every thrust, the giant breasts having quite a bit of inertia as they hung beneath her. Though she couldn't see what was happening with her ass, she could certainly feel the way it rippled every time he smacked into her. It would have been a bit embarrassing had she not heard the way Morton was grunting or felt the way his cock was twitching as he buried it in her. She giggled amidst the constant stream of moans, the feeling of him on the verge of losing himself had her pride swelling and her pussy practically squirting around his cock.

Then she felt him give a jerk inside her, sending quivery shivers all over her body. She gasped as the second one occurred, feeling her walls' pulsing growing frantic around him, urging more without even a thought from her. Suddenly there was a hot sensation deep inside her, and she felt herself tip over into her own blissful climax, the pleasure she had been teetering on the brink of since she had first taken him in hitting her like a hurricane. Her body roared, every muscle in her felt like it was buzzing and vibrating with her orgasmic energy, setting her bulging flesh to jiggle with each shuddering breath she took. "Fuuuuucckkkohfuckfuck," she gasped all one long word as her body descended into spasms around him, squeezing tighter and tighter each time as he pulsed more and more cum. Her belly, already stuffed full of cock felt even fuller, like she was actually stretching with his load. She reached back to touch it, but with her own body descending into pleasurable twitching her other arm wasn't able to support the weight of her chest and she flopped onto her tits. When her hand finally found her belly, it was full and bloated, and swelling even bigger with each mind melting shudder of Morton's cock deep inside her.

Fortunately, instead of painful, it simply felt incredible. That blissful fullness she had experienced when Morton slid all the way into her only growing deeper. And it was so warm, the heat of the human's cum radiating throughout her already feverish core, her walls frantically pulsing trying to prolong both of their pleasures. She hadn't even realized it but her orgasmic screams had turned into a repeated chant of "So full!" Lizbeth could feel herself continuing to swell, tummy pressing against the bottoms of her breasts and the tops of her thighs as Morton just kept pumping and cumming into her, and in a distant corner of her mind she absently wondered how big she was going to get.

Finally, after what could have been minutes for all she knew the pumping inside her seemed to slow and with it her own orgasm started to fade. Slowly she took in the state of her body. Lizbeth was face down on the ground, resting on her swollen breasts and her bloated stomach. She couldn't get a good look at the latter, but it felt like she had swallowed a pumpkin. Her muscles still felt far too shaky for her to move, not that she could with Morton's cock still buried deep inside her. Speaking of, the human seemed to be equally exhausted as he slumped over her squishy butt, gasping for breath. As he deflated, she could feel the titanic load he had left in her start to leak out, dribbling down her thighs. At least the orgasm seemed to have cleared her head of whatever havoc the puffshrooms had been wreaking on it. Though the same could not be said for her body. She waited for a few more moments, or perhaps it was minutes again, before she grunted over her shoulder at him. "Can you get your cock out of me? I need to get a look at us."