Fun With Fanciful Fungi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morton's own recovery was similarly slow, his first conscious thoughts as he came down how soft Lizbeth's oversized ass felt as he slumped against it, followed closely by his amazement at what they had just done. That later thought stuck with him for a bit longer, wonder at the truly fantastically sex he had just had with his rivalrous apprentice...and her behavior leading up to it. She had been so tender with him and giggly too...it was a side he had never seen from Lizbeth before and he found it quite compelling. As he blearily wondered what else he might do to bring out the sweeter side of her personality, he distantly heard her request to pull out, taking several moments before he was aware enough to follow through. Stammering an apology, he pulled his hips back...and back.

Though not as long as he had been when fully erect, his deflating cock was still enormous, and it took him much longer than he expected to ease it out. When it finally came free it did so with a very wet squelching sound, cum and grool dribbling thickly out of the eleven woman's pussy. They both moaned at the feeling of him freeing himself, Morton's face heating up at the lewd spectacle.

It was only once he was fully out that he realized just how much growth he had done. Half hard as he was, his cock flopped down and his head seemed to be bobbing very close to his knees. And his balls were equally oversized, looking like a pair of coconuts. Without the fog of lust from the puffshrooms, he found himself more than a little embarrassed by the situation and frantically tried to pull his trousers up over his oversized endowment, but there simply wasn't enough room in the crotch for both his cock and his balls with them this big. Try as he might to fit them in his cock kept flopping out, dribbles of cum flying every time it bounced.

Lizbeth snickered at that, the sound much more familiar than the giggles she had given him earlier. "Relax Prince, I've had you inside me. You don't need to hide it from me...besides I don't think I'm going to fit back in my clothes either." That last statement was provocative enough to draw Morton's attention away from trying to jam his cock down his trouser leg and look at the elven woman for the first time with clear eyes.

There was of course a lot of her to look at. While he had been failing to adjust himself, Lizbeth had crawled over to a fallen log and was reclining against it, thick thighs spread wide to accommodate her cum filled belly as she gingerly rubbed it. It was enormous, the dome rivaling her melon sized tits, though it did seem to be contracting a bit as she pressed against it. He soon saw why as her puffy pussy let out a wet queef before squirting out a thick blob of his cum. Morton tried to look somewhere else as he felt his face burning with embarrassment over the state he left her in.

Fortunately, the rest of her was equally distracting, her thighs swollen almost as wide as his waist and her giant pillowy breasts bouncing and jiggling with every labored breath she took. He felt a tiny twinge in his cock despite being thoroughly drained as he couldn't stop thinking about how soft she would feel wrapped in his arms. Another loud squelch from her pussy brought his attention back between her legs, a guilty expression playing across his face when his eyes finally rose to hers. "This is all your fault you know...getting so worked up with the puffshrooms," she huffed, voice tinged with exertion and perhaps the tiniest hint of pleasure.

A part of Morton knew that wasn't exactly accurate, her curvaceous body plenty of evidence that she too had gotten carried away with the puffshrooms. But still he did feel quite guilty about the state Lizbeth was in, after all it was his cum she was squeezing out of her...and perhaps if he didn't have such messy tangled feelings for his fellow apprentice he might have been better able to handle the puffshroom situation. "I-I'm sorry...I should have had a bit better...um self-control. I didn't mean to get so carried away. I'll take the blame with Mistress Alana obviously...and uh please know I certainly didn't mean for things to go like this. I wasn't planning on um...fucking. Not that I didn't enjoy...oh dear...sorry that's not relevant. I shouldn't have let my f-feelings towards you...or I mean the way the puffshrooms were making me feel uh get so out of hand..." He continued to mumble, getting very lost about what exactly he was apologizing for and whether he wanted to apologize at all or ask her if she might want to do it again.

Lizbeth let out an exasperated sigh. "Enough Morton...I wanted you as badly as you wanted me!" For a moment after the exclamation they were both silent, and Morton would swear he saw just a hint more color creep into the elven woman's cheeks as her gaze dropped. "T-though in my case that was surely an effect of the puffshrooms. Now we can't return to Mistress Alana empty handed and since this is all your fault as you admitted...go gather up all the puffshrooms you spilled. And the ones I spilled. And be careful of the spores this time...I can't have you losing yourself in your lust for me again..." It was surely Morton's imagination, but he thought he heard a tiny giggle at the word 'lust.' Rather than dwell on it he turned and picked up his fallen basket as requested.

~~~

By the time they returned the sun was going down. Fortunately, this meant that Mistress Alana was in her chambers and not present to comment on their 'embarrassing swelling', and by the next morning they had returned to normal. Or at least normal enough that they could wear their clothes properly, though even a week later Morton would swear his cock still felt heavier than it was supposed to, and Lizbeth did look a bit more curvy than he remembered. Still the elven woman didn't seem inclined to discuss matters like that. In fact, she seemed to have forgotten all about their bet entirely. Whenever he made even a gesture of doing something for her, she immediately brushed him off, smiling and saying she would take care of it. It was odd to be sure, but those slightly knowing smiles were a great improvement over her normal taunts and challenges, at least in so far as they only made Morton blush a little rather than being at a complete loss for words.

The reason for her odd behavior only became apparent when he woke a week later to find an empty basket with a note in it sitting at the foot of his bed. Blearily he reached for it, recognizing Lizbeth's handwriting.

My dear Prince,

I decided not to hold you to the outcome of our contest, since you could hardly compete fairly when you were so obviously overcome with lust for me. However, we must still settle which of us is the superior alchemist and being magnanimous I have decided to extend you the courtesy of a rematch. Meet me by the trail where we agreed to the last contest. Most and/or best puffshroom wins. And do hurry or I might get started without you...

Affectionately,

Lizbeth

Author's endnote: Thanks for reading and please do leave a comment or a rating. I am especially curious to hear thoughts on if the way perspective shifted between characters here was easy to follow or disruptive. I am also curious if I did an ok job hinting at the expansion here without the characters realizing it.