Fun with Friends in Dorset Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise and I looked at each other knowing what and who we wanted to have fun with first, almost as a precursor to the intense fucking we knew we were going to receive.

"Sit down gorgeous," we said to Henry together. "We want to see this monster cock in all its glory."

The other men now circled us intently, each now stripped down to their boxers and briefs.

Ron hard as rock in his, Sam slowly tugging at himself. Denzel was all muscles and far trimmer than I had imagined. He looked like he was sporting a good few inches too.

Clive was now fully naked, his thick, grey hair on his chest being replicated on his huge ball sack and an amazing stiff cock that must have been at least eight inches in length, and he didn't look fully hard.

His son was now also naked and sat on a chair. Fucking hell he had some body.

Chest shaven as were his balls and pubic area. His cock was still semi flaccid but like a big black snake, it looked like it was halfway down his thigh!

Louise and myself positioned ourselves at his side, kneeling on the floor beside him.

I was first to get my hands on it.

"Fucking hell this is a bloody great cock Henry," I said in admiration. It stirred in my hands as I slowly wanked him. Both my small hands being used and easily still a length of cock left over for me to flick my tongue over.

Louise then joined me, replacing my right hand with her right, as we both got to grips with this mammoth tool. My wedding ring glistening with my spit as it dribbled down as I worked on this older mans cock as his father and friends watched me. We both simultaneously began to lick his shaft length, and then took turns in one of us sucking on him, as the other licked his balls and eventually began tonguing his arsehole as well. Delving our tongues up to his star and licking and probing his arse like pure tramps.

His cock was responding to the sucking, wanking and loving attention.

Around us all the guys were naked and each sporting lovely erections.

Men old enough to be my father and Louise's grandfather egging us to suck and work on him.

"Suck that fucking cock," Sam swore at us.

"Go on you slut lick it, lick the tip, take it all in your mouth," Ron urged.

Denzel interjected, "Cheek fuck him like a chipmunk, you slut!"

All manner of delicious filth poured at us from the men's mouths, as we continued to lap and lick this stunning prick to its full length. Seeing his knob pouched in Louise's mouth had me gushing cunt juice.

By alternately paying attention to it, it was soon stiff, proud and fully engorged. Easily over ten inches long and thick as fuck. So thick my hand could barely fit around it, and getting it in my mouth took lots of spit and my mouth being wide as wide can be.

My tongue worked up its full length alongside Louise's now. Each of us using our best oral skills to pleasure this stud.

I Looked around at the men and asked one of them if they wanted to see him spunk all over us. The answer was of course a resounding, 'hell yes.'

His dad complimenting him on his length and boasting about his boys cock. "These two sexy women are gonna have a great time boy," he said as we continued lapping at his sons thick girth.

My other hand was playing with my clit as was Louise and both of us were moaning in between sucking Henry off, both close to orgasm from pleasing this stud and his amazing cockstand.

My cunt was dripping as my fingers worked on my stiff clit. Soon my hand was replaced by Clives, as the father began to rub my cunt and Louise's simultaneously as we worked on his son.

"Go on girls enjoy, and let me bring you off too. Have my son cum for you as I make you both cum."

I turned to him and told him to, "Frig me off hard," and how much I wanted him to fuck me along with his son.

"Later baby girl," he said in his West indian lilting voice. "Don't worry, there is enough time and cock for both you ladies tonight."

Louise was panting as she slobbered on Henry's awesome cock, close to her first climax. "Oh fucking hell Anna he's gonna bring me off."

"Me too, oh fuck!" I swore in between panting like a slut on heat.

Henry's cock was now fully erect and our two tongues licking his bell end around his japs eye had him leaking his pre cum.

"Im gonna blow soon," he announced. With this we both began licking his full black length again and then paying attention to his shiny leaking cock head, lapping at his pre cum.

My fanny squelched on his dad's fingers that were now pistoning into me. At the same time as he began to shoot off I came heavily.

Unable to speak as my mouth tried to take his seed that was flying and spitting up from this huge, black cock. Louise took the first splash across her face as she too began to squirm. "I'm fucking cumming," she said as another spurt landed on her pretty face.

I guided his hard on to me so I could receive one, then two ropes of jizz all over my face as I was now bucking against his father's hand, four of his massive fingers slopping up my utterly sopping gash as I climaxed massively all over Clives hand. My fanny juice squirting out.

"Oh a little squirting bitch," Clive said proudly. "Gonna be nice having you juicing all over my cock later!"

Henry the horse spunked another two ropes, Louise and I sharing them across our mouths and faces.

Louise's fanny was making loud farting noises as she too was pummeled by a few fingers of Clives other hand. He was bringing us both off, and his son was plastering our faces in his hot, salty spunk.

The other guys wanked as they viewed the scene, wanking and telling him to, "Fucking cover the bitches...plaster the fucking sluts...Spunk all over them go on son."

He was splashing our faces in great style as we continued to lick his cock shaft.

As his cumming subsided Louise and I continued to milk him, getting the last drops from his balls and squeezing it from his monster cock end.

With cum all over our hair and faces we then kissed, spreading the jizz even more onto each other.

"That was amazing," Henry said as we had left him drained for the first time that night.

"Just watch the show then big boy and get that thing ready to get up my cunt later," I said tawdrily.

With cum still dripping from our hair and chins the other men made their moves towards us.

The fucking was about to start.

12