Fun with Friends in Dorset Pt. 02

Story Info
2nd part of Dorset fun with friends.
3.1k words
4.56
13.4k
13
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise and I stood in the middle of the room with spunk dripping from our faces, tits and hair.

Our toned and tanned bodies had taken a good splashing from Henry's mammoth cock.

We were soon engulfed by the remaining men.

Henry sat back on the settee, his massive cock softening following his explosion. It drooped onto to his muscular thigh, having been thoroughly cleaned by myself and Louise. Even softening it was a thick and veiny delight.

"Right boys we need cock and we need plenty of it!" Louise said as the guys moved in on us.

With this Ronald, Sam and Bill made a playful grab for young Louise. This left Denzel and Clive for me.

Louise now had Sam fingering her wet fanny as she stood with her stunning legs wide apart. Bill and Ron were both working on her tits, giving them a good sucking and licking.

"That looks nice!" I said as Clive and Denzel approached me.

Within seconds I was being treated to similar, with Denzel sucking on my tits, whilst Clive moved his big, shovel like hand up my bare legs and then to my wet splayed cunt.

The two black guys began to work me over in good style.

Denzel was sucking on my nipples hard getting them stiff and bullet like. Clive alternated between probing my wet creamy twat with his thick, long black fingers and then withdrawing them and encircling my rock hard clit. I was now moved so I was sat spread legged on a chair in the middle of the room. My white slut heels clinging onto my feet desperately.

Then Clive moved his head down and began to work between my splayed legs, as he got to work on my pussy with his long tongue.

This had the effect of opening my gash even wider as he licked expertly around my clitoris and and opened my lips with both his fingers and his snaking tongue.

I moaned in delight as he did so, "Lick my fucking cunny, you dirty bastard!" spunk still dripping from my face and hair.

Louise was now on the settee with Henry sat at the corner as an avid spectator for the time being.

She was having fun and was receiving a good licking from Ron, as her mouth was being used alternately my Bill and Sam. Her spunk splashed mouth took each of their cocks in turn, as she gobbled and sucked furiously on the two guys.

My mouth opened willingly as Denzel offered me his solid black snake to suck. He had a good length of cock on him, not quite in Henry's league but not far short of Clives size.

I flicked my tongue over his purple head and then began to lick around the tip of this older black guys cock. His friend egging me on to suck it and see if he could fill my mouth with his black truncheon.

Denzel was sliding his prick into my mouth and then fully withdrawing his hard cockstand which was utterly dripping and coated in my spit. He then began to beat me about the face with his fully stiff member.

The effect of this had his cock being coated in the dripping jizz that I had received from Henry, and then as I sucked on him again, I had the delicious taste of cum and cock both at the same time.

Clive then knelt in front of me as I sat wantonly spread legged on the chair, and he began to tease my pussy lips with his huge hard-on.

This had the effect of opening me up even wider and and providing slurping and slopping noises as his shaft ran up and down my gash. He expertly worked his thick shaft up and down my quim length, teasing my rock hard clit and making me even wetter and more splayed open as he did so. With my spunk covered face still being slapped by his friend Denzel, Clive then began to slowly feed his mammoth length up my aching and frothing fuck hole.

At first he opened me up with just his tip, and slowly give me inch by inch in a rocking motion, until his full, huge, black cock was balls deep up my willing, wet, married, white, slut pussy.

I gasped for air at his full length and girth. "Fuck it. Fuck it hard you bastard," I shouted at him in between sucking on his friends hard cock.

He didn't need telling twice as he placed his hands around my legs and began to give me a slow, steady, but hard pounding.

"Fuck! You're fucking huge!" I panted as he continued to slip his full-length in and out of my wet and ripping fanny.

"That's nothing baby girl," he said. "Wait until my boy gets his length up you, then you will know what it's like to take a huge cock!" he laughed.

He kept up his pace, pounding me harder and harder, I was trying to maintain my balance on the chair at his thrusts. During this fucking my left shoe came off.

He withdrew his fully engorged cock, his shaft glistening with my juices and his head and glands fully exposed.

He popped my shoe back on, "Keep these on baby girl. Nothing sexier than a lady in heels," he said as he then nudged his cock once more into my lips and pushed his rod back home, hilt deep up me.

Across the room Louise was now sat astride Ron, sliding her tight young pussy up and down his full length .She was sat astride him, facing out into the room as Bill and Sam continued to feed her their cocks as they stood on the settee so as to get access to her more easily.

On looking at her receiving a shagging, I could see her fanny batter coating Rons impressive cock length.

"Looks gorgeous," I said. "I want to taste you. I want to taste your fanny juice."

With this I was changed position by a dominant Clive who placed me on all fours in front of Louise and Ron.

In this position he continued to slip me his full length doggystyle whilst slapping my ass as he did so.

This position allowed me to begin licking at Ron's heavy, swollen ball sack and then as Louise rode up and down on his old cock, give me access to his sticky coated shaft.

I was able to lick all over his balls and shaft in turn as Louise continued to bounce up and down.

As she slammed down to take his full length and then withdrew him, I was able to lick her pussy and get at her hot, wet quim and hard clit.

"That looks amazing baby girl," Clive said to me. "Lick that sticky coated cock for us you dirty bitch!" he said as he continued to slam in and out of my wide open gash.

I spent a few minutes licking and drooling as Ron continued to be ridden by young Louise. Enjoying the taste of both her wet pussy and of course her sticky juice as it ran down my older my lovers shaft.

"Oh god Anna love. Lick my fanny!" Louise said. "You're going to make me cum, you're going to make me cum off so hard."

I continued licking and lapping, this time directing my tongue more too her hard clit. She soon announced she was going to orgasm riding Ron and having me sucking on her pussy.

Her long legs began to shake as she slammed down to take Ron's full length, and then slowly rose off to let me have access to finish her off, as I furiously ate her cunt out. All the time I was being fucked hard from behind.

She came heavily all over Ron's cock, coating it further in her white, sticky juice and also giving my face a good smearing. I now had fanny juice on my face as well as the remnants of the spunking I had received from Henry earlier.

"Let me do the same for you," she said as she recovered from her shattering climax.

Our positions were quickly swapped, with Louise now placed on all fours with Sam behind her as he began to fuck her hard and fast.

Clive sat down on the settee, wanting to continue having my pussy engulfing his big, black cock.

I positioned myself facing out and started by again teasing my lips with his head and tip, at the same time Louise was working on his arse, balls and shaft.

"That's it Dad. Show these two white dirty bitches how we treat hot sluts!" Henry was enjoying the show from the sidelines and his cock was once again stirring in his loins.

I slipped up and down his father's length as Louise spat and licked at his huge, hairy balls and his thick, ribbed black shaft as I began to coat it in my fanny batter for her to enjoy.

My mouth was now being used by Denzel and Ron. I sucked alternately on them both.

Feeding me their straining hard cocks as I slid up and down on my older lovers cockhead and down onto his full engorged length.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to hold on much longer," Ron suddenly said. I withdrew his cock from my mouth, looked at him and told him to, 'blast his spunk all over my face.'

He took himself in his hand and began to wank furiously as I slid up and down Clives veiny shaft. Louise was still licking hard on my clit. At the same time Ron began to spunk up heavily.

His first blast flew over my head catching my hair. His second rope landed splat, bang in the centre of my face and dripped from my nose. His next ribbons of creamy cum came spitting up and landed squarely on my cheeks running down onto my neck and onto my tits.

The final shorter and less forceful spurts landed on my neck and shoulders.

"That's it it cover the dirty bitch in fucking cum!" Sam excitedly said as he continued pounding Louise from behind. "I'm going to spunk up too brother," he said, and with this he continued pounding Louise hard and fast as he clearly emptied his full balls deep into my young, stunning, blonde friends pussy.

"I can feel you cumming really hard Sam," she said in between licking and sucking on Clive's balls. He slowed his rhythm down as he was clearly finishing off emptying up her young willing cunny.

Denzel was quickly on the floor beside Louise, quickly replacing Sam behind her as he slid his black cock up her cum filled pussy.

"You're absolutely soaking and rather slimy," he said as he pistoned in and out pulling her tightly back so his full length was being taken by her. His black cock being coated in Sam's white spunk.

At this point she stopped licking on Clive's shaft and my cunt, as she began to receive a classic spit-roast with Denzel behind her and Bill in front.

I needn't have worried as Denzel's place in my mouth was soon taken by the reviving Henry.

It was time for me to receive the Holy Grail of Father and Son

With Rons spunk still covering and coating me I began to lick at this young stallions rod. It had perked up and began to show signs of life once more. It grew in my hand and mouth from the soft, long dong, until a hard black snake emerged and then into a stiff tree trunk of a cock.

Louise was now being fucked really hard in the doggy style position. My young friend was receiving a hard pounding by Denzel and a real forceful mouth fucking by Bill.

"Fuck the young slut!" Clive said to them both. "Fuck her hard so she knows she's being screwed."

Louise was loving this and moaned and garbled agreement with a mouthful of cock.

"Yes fuck me, fuck my fanny. Please, harder, harder. Go on, fucking pound my white cunt," as Denzel continued to bang away at her.

"I'm going to cum!" Bill said. "I'm going to spunk all over you Louise."

"Me too!" Denzel announced, and with this both guys began to cum all over Louise.

I was still slowly riding up and down on Clives stunning dick, with his stud of a son feeding me his veiny, huge, thick, black cock into my mouth.

I looked at my darling friend receiving Denzel's spunk load all over her white ass and back.

This old black guy was unloading his huge ball sack all over her willing young arse cheeks and lower back.

"I'm fucking cumming loads you sexy young tramp," he said.

She responded with equal filth, "That's it darling cover my arse. Cover my arse in your hot spunk, you dirty old black bastard."

Bill was now pumping his cock hard in front of Louise's face, as my old lover began to let fly with his load.

"Fucking hell," she said as Bills cum started to fly and jet all over her face and and mouth.

Watching my friend receiving two loads was awesome.

Denzel showering her stunning tight ass and slim back, whilst my darling Bill painted her face with his sticky white jism .

"Oh hell yes I want more cum too!" I said jealously. "I want more spunk on me too."

As the two guys finished off unloading their balls all over a grateful and delighted Louise, it was time for me to receive Henry's massive cock length up me.

I slowly un-impaled myself from his father's cock with a plop, and soon was straddling his son in a similar manner.

My legs were trembling as his huge tree trunk cock nudged against my pussy lips. Even though I was splayed and wide open, I knew it was going to feel amazing.

His dishy father moved to one side, watching his son begin to slowly ease his shaft deep up my wet married cunt.

I lowered myself slowly onto the huge tip, digging my white heels into the carpeted floor. His massive end opening me up. I eased inch by inch down his long, thick shaft. Each inch opening my cunt to amazing proportions and I was gasping for air and shaking as I took his inches up me slowly.

"Take it. Take it all you sexy bitch," Clive said, encouraging his son to give me his full attention.

I took my time. Honestly, it felt like being fist fucked to a good arms depth!

"You're fucking huge!" I panted as another inch found its way up towards my womb. My face and tits continued to drip with cum and I knew that I must have looked and absolute whore, sliding down on to this older man's cock covered and dripping in jizz.

Slowly and gradually his full ten and a half, to eleven inches of cock was finally taken by my wet, wide pussy.

Once he was fully inserted in me, I began to ride up and down faster and faster. Knowing I was going to have a crashing orgasm on this guy's huge, amazing cock.

The spunk covered Louise was watching us intently, as her and the guys who had already emptied their balls looked on giving us both huge encouragement.

"Go on Anna darling," Bill said. "I know you can take it all. Take it all, take that big, black, cock up your fanny. Go on Henry feed the slut that cock! She's loving it!"

Louise was smiling at me. "You look fucking gorgeous. Go on take it all. Ride that big black fucking cock you dirty bitch! I want some of that up me later!"

On going to slam down, my legs were beginning to go like jelly. Shaking and spasming in the build up to a crashing orgasm that I knew was just around the corner.

"Oh fuck Henry. I'm going to really cum hard on you," I said. "Oh god Louise I'm going to cum so fucking hard." I was telling Henry how amazing his length was, even though he couldn't see me as I bounced up and down on him.

Clive then moved back to my face, his cock absolutely dripping in pre-cum.

"Fuck her son. Shag this married white bitch. That's what she wants. That's why she came here. Fuck it harder son."

Clive was now directing Henry. Henry responded by beginning to rise to meet my thrusts.

My fanny was getting wetter and wetter as he pistoned in and out to meet my rise and fall.

My legs tensed as I began to climax.

"Oh fucking hell!" I practically screamed as my orgasm hit. Sending squirts of fanny batter down his black shaft, squirting onto my legs. Hitting the floor and my high heels as it sprayed out my gushing wide open cunt. Making loud squelching and farting noises as I did so.

"Oh fuck don't stop Henry," I implored. Begging him to keep his rhythm up to fully sate my lust and let my climax really flood over me (in every sense!)

"I'm going to have to spunk too," Clive said as he wanked inches from my face.

His son was still pumping into me as I slid up and down on his massive tool. His father then began to unload his huge, elderly, black, veiny cock all over me at the same time I orgasmed.

I was pissing cream all over his son's cock as this randy old guy man splattered me in his love juice. It was yet another huge coating for my face, neck. hair and tits.

His first spurt was so strong, I almost felt it was knocking me backwards.

He then expertly moved closer and pointed his cock up rather than directly at me, meaning that his shots of spunk flew up into the air and landed on me from above. Meaning that they began to run immediately down my hair and face and down onto my bouncing tits as he continued to spunk and spunk and spunk.

Henry said that he was cumming too. So as his father covered my face and tits, and as I creamed all over his huge cock length, he began to empty his balls for the second time that night. He began breeding me deep, as I took his full length to ensure that his cum was penetrating me to the deepest depths of my married quim.

"Fuck dad, I'm cumming right up her," he said as his father finished his last spurts of delicious cream all over my face.

Clive smiled and laughed. "That's it boy. We've shown this Scottish slut how we treat a dirty married slag, I don't think it's going to be the last time these two tramps get some black cock and black cum all over them."