Super Sunday Sex

Story Info
Leigh and Julie throw the best Super Bowl Party ever!
14.9k words
4.27
68.4k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a tribute to my beautiful, sexy and sexually voracious wife Leigh, who I sadly lost to brain cancer in 2016.

Over the years I wrote stories about our experiences that she and I shared privately; however, it was always my desire to share them with the world. These stories span our life together, from her first exhibitionist experience, through her cancer diagnosis and her unfortunate death.

Leigh and I met during our freshman year Texas A&M University (Fall of 1981). We began to date and quickly fell in love. Initially, our sex life was torrid, but by the time we were juniors, we were like an old married couple.

We began to experiment with fantasy and role-playing, but by accident, we discovered that what really turned us on was exhibitionism (See "The Hike" for Leigh's first exhibitionist experience). This grew into practices of Leigh flashing in public, as well as sex in front of others. Our relationship developed in such a way that Leigh and I engaged in swapping and frequently having sex with multiple partners.

This true story describes a moment in time (January 1998 when Leigh was 34) and is about the further evolution Leigh's and my sex life. The descriptions of the people in the story are accurate for the time however, their names may have been changed to protect the innocent. Understand that like all works "Based on a True Story", there may be some artistic license taken.

***************

It was the evening of January 11, 1998 and the NFL Conference Championships were over and the participants of Super Bowl XXXII had been decided: The Green Bay Packers and The Denver Broncos. My wife, Leigh, and I were vegetating on the couch after a long day of boozing and game watching, when she mentioned that we should begin preparations for our annual Super Bowl Party.

Our parties usually consisted of about twenty of our male friends and their wives or girlfriends. The parties are generally more fun for me than they are for Leigh. Leigh, although a tremendous football fan, usually ends up in the living room or kitchen entertaining the wives and girlfriends who could care less about the game, and therefore misses most of the football action. Since she grew up in Denver and the Broncos was her favorite football team, this year she wanted things to be different.

"Honey, can we have a guys' only party this year?" Leigh asked, "That way I can see the game and not ruin my reputation as a good hostess."

"Well, I don't see any reason why we can't invite just the guys, but I don't know if their women will let them come without them." I responded.

"I see what you're saying." Leigh agreed, "But, most of the wives and girlfriends could care less about the game and feel like they've been dragged to the party."

"I know they don't care about the game, but they want to be a part of the party any way."

"But I just want football fans at this party!" Leigh (almost) whined, "This is a very special Super Bowl."

"Hey, all we can do is ask them to come stag." I relented, "If their women won't let them come, then their women won't let them come."

That seemed to satisfy Leigh and we spent the rest of the night relaxing in each other's arms.

***************

Leigh began preparations for the party. She sent out invitations, set a menu (Leigh never has a party without a menu, even if the menu says potato chips, beer, hot dogs....), and purchased the food and booze. The only party preparation requested of me was to make sure that the big screen was in working order and that there were enough chairs in the game room.

When the RSVPs came, we were surprised to see that of the 20 guys invited, 14 would be attending, and another, two said that they may be coming. Leigh's excitement about the party continued to build, and I became more suspicious about her motives.

***************

Finally, Super Bowl Sunday arrived! It had been a hectic two weeks for Leigh, but all the party preparations were completed. The only things left to do were to decorate the game room and layout the food.

At about noon there was a knock on the door. I wondered who it could be since we weren't expecting any guests till at least 4 PM. When I opened the door, I found Leigh's friend and workout partner Julie standing there with a gym bag over her shoulder.

Though, Leigh is tall (5' 11") and sexy, Julie is a tower of exotic beauty. Julie is 6' 1" (She played volleyball at the University of Wisconsin and continues to play semi-pro beach volleyball). I don't know how much she weighs, but there isn't an ounce of fat on her body. Julie is extremely exotic looking. Her father was Norwegian, and her mother was Polynesian. She seems to have gotten most of her looks from her mother. Her skin is beautifully tanned and facially she appears to be Polynesian. The only assets she seemed to have gotten from her father, is her height, blond hair (her hair is so blond that it is almost white) and her striking crystal blue eyes. Even with Julie's height and exotic looks what seem to catch men's attention first, are her DD-Cup breasts. (I know how big they are because Leigh helped her decide what size implants to get). As much as Julie turned me on, much to my dismay, I had never gotten the opportunity to fuck her.

"Hi Julie!" I stammered a bit surprised, "What can I do for you?"

"I'm here to help Leigh set-up for the party." She replied.

That made sense. Leigh could use the help and Julie was almost as rabid a football fan as Leigh is.

"Oh, come on in."

Julie brushed past me and headed for the game room. There she met Leigh and they hugged hello.

"Where do you want to start?" Julie asked.

"How 'bout with the decorations." Leigh answered.

Julie and Leigh began hanging streamers (navy and orange for Denver, and green and yellow for Green Bay), as well as other football related decorations. When they were completed with the decorations, they put the beer on ice and started work on the food. I decided to help them and started to clean the barbecue grill. (For those who aren't familiar with my stories, Leigh and I live in South Florida where you can barbecue year-round.) By the time I had completed the grill, they had almost finished the food preparation. The shrimp had been cooked, peeled, and laid out on a platter. The wings had been fried and were sitting in the buffalo sauce. Leigh was really going all out for this party. Since everything appeared well in hand, I decided to take a quick dip in the pool, followed by a shower.

It was about 3:30 PM when I had finished my shower and walked into the kitchen. The girls were just putting the finishing touches on the food. Everything looked delicious!

"We're done here Honey," Leigh said. "We'll put the platters out on the table right before everyone gets here at four."

"Sounds great!" I replied.

"Julie and I are going to go change for the party." Leigh said as Julie picked up her gym bag and proceeded to the master bedroom.

This sounded strange to me since their present attire seemed fine for the party. Leigh was dressed in jeans and a John Elway jersey and Julie had on khaki shorts and a white T-shirt. Then I thought maybe they just wanted to freshen up after cooking all afternoon.

I piddled around the kitchen for about 20 minutes, tasting food from all the trays, and then made my way to the game room. Just before 4 PM Leigh and Julie walked into the game room.

"What do you think?" Leigh asked.

When I looked at Leigh my jaw dropped. She looked like a slutty version of a Broncos' cheerleader. She wore a small navy-blue vest, which was stretched tight, across her bra-less natural and perfectly shaped C-cup (maybe closer to D) breasts. The vest was so tight that it caused her ample globes to form a deep cleavage. Below the vest she wore a short orange and navy cheerleader's skirt. The skirt was so short that you could see the orange thong she wore underneath. She wore knee-high white patent leather boots with 4" spike heels accentuating her long muscular legs toned by years of swimming, running and lifting weights. She had applied her makeup heavier than usual, accentuating her sparkling green eyes and had put her long jet-black hair up under a white cowboy hat, which had a Broncos' logo. One look at her would give any man an instant woody.

If Leigh made my jaw drop, Julie made my eyes pop out of my head! Julie was wearing a "Property of the Green Bay Packers" T-shirt. The T-shirt had been altered so that there was not much of the T-shirt left. The sleeves had been cut-off and the collar removed so that a substantial amount of cleavage was revealed. The length of the shirt had been adjusted so that it ended just below Julie's nipples, revealing the bottom third of her breasts. Julie had knotted the shirt in the back, pulling the material tight across her bra-less breasts. Her erect nipples were clearly visible. Her only other clothing was a green thong and high-heeled platform sneakers. To accent her look Julie wore grease paint under her eyes (like a NFL receiver) and a "Breathe-Rite" strip on her nose. When she spun to give a full view of her outfit, I noticed that she had a Green Bay Logo tattooed on her right ass cheek (I later found out that this was removable). One look at Julie would give a DEAD man an instant hard-on!

"W W What is this all about?" I stammered.

"Since our two favorite teams are playing, we thought we would do something special." Responded Julie.

"Besides," added Leigh "We like showing off in front of a bunch of guys."

I just shrugged my shoulders; "You both know what you're doing."

Leigh and Julie just smiled at me and started for the kitchen to set the food out. Once their backs were turned, I reached down and adjusted my hardening penis.

"Oh Honey," Leigh said over her shoulder, "I was wondering if I could run the betting pool?"

It's tradition at our Super Bowl Party to have a betting pool. It's a typical pool based on choosing the score at the end of each quarter. We also have side bets of who will score first and ultimately who will win the game. Now Leigh and I socialize in affluent circles and it's not unusual for the guests at the party to bet $ 250 to $500 dollars each. I usually ran the betting since Leigh was always busy with other things.

"It's your party baby," I said, "Have at it."

"Thanks, Hon."

I was becoming very curious about what Leigh had planned. My musing was interrupted by a knock at the door. The first of the party guests arriving.

The guests arrived gradually over the following 45 minutes. Of the 14 guys who said they were coming, only two were no shows. I would guess that their wives changed their minds at the last minute.

Everyone was stunned when they saw how Leigh was dressed and became visibly weak in the knees when they were introduced to Julie. I was correct when I predicted there would not be a soft prick in the house.

Leigh and Julie were perfect hostesses and served the guys food, got them drinks and did not seem upset at all at the continual groping they received. Both the girls seemed to encourage the fondling. At one point while Julie was outside helping me barbecue, Joe scooped up some water from the swimming pool and soaked Julie's T-shirt. The material seemed to evaporate and gave everyone a perfect view of her areolas and nipples. By the time the stadium was about to begin with the team introductions, you could tell the girls were extremely turned-on. Their faces were flushed, their nipples fully erect, and a wet spot was clearly visible in the crotch of their thongs.

Just 20 minutes to Kick-off.

Leigh and Julie walked in front of the big screen and called for everyone's attention (Calling for everyone's attention was unnecessary since everyone was watching their every move.)

"It's time to talk about the football pool." Leigh stated.

The guys shouted their agreement, several of them waving wads of cash. I had noticed that the guys seemed much rowdier this year than in years past. I chalked it up to the fact that there were no wives or girl friends at the party, as well as the excitement created by Leigh and Julie's attire.

"We're going to do a slightly different pool this year." Leigh continued, "My name is Leigh, and I'm from Denver, Colorado. I represent the Denver Broncos."

The guys whooped and whistled.

Julie then began "My name is Julie and I'm from Waukesha, Wisconsin. I represent the Green Bay Packers."

Again, the guys whooped and whistled. Leigh waved her hands signaling the guests to settle down.

"How the pool will work this year is very simple." Leigh explained, "You will purchase chances which will be placed in a bowl. You can purchase unlimited chances, but you can only win once during the game." There was a slight grunt of disapproval from the guys, but Leigh continued. "After a team scores, we will pull a name from the bowl. The person whose name is pulled will receive a gift from the scoring team's representative."

At this point the guys were almost silent, anxious to hear what the gifts might be.

Julie then picked up where Leigh left off. "If the score is a safety, the team representative will give the winner a hand-job." The guys groaned, but quickly quieted to see what a field goal brought. "If the score is a field goal, the team representative will give the winner a blow-job." The guys were going nuts and Julie had to raise her voice to be heard. "And if the score is a touchdown, the winner can FUCK the team representative!"

The guests erupted into a frenzy of cheers, hoots, hollers and whistles. A chant of "Yo! Baby! Yo! ... Yo! Baby! Yo!" Broke out. Leigh once again waived her hands to silence the guys.

"Wait guys there's more!" Leigh shouted over their reverie. "At the end of the game we will put all the chances back into the bowl and pull one name. The winning team's representative will then become the winner's sex slave for the rest of the evening."

The guys went crazy, and it took Leigh five minutes to get them quiet enough so she could tell them about the chances.

"We have printed your names on these condoms." Leigh explained holding up a foil packet; "The reason why the chances are on condoms is we expect you to use them when you fuck us." Again, there was some grumbling from the guests, but Leigh continued. "If we can't agree on this, the pool is over!"

Everyone in the group mumbled agreement with that condition of the pool.

"The cost of each chance is $ 100." Finished Leigh.

"What happens to the money?" asked Jim.

"Julie and I have agreed to donate the money to NFL Charities." Answered Leigh. "So, who's in?"

Every one of the guys jumped up waving their money asking to be let into the pool. Leigh and Julie went around the room handing out chances and collecting money. When all the transactions had been completed, they had collected $ 3,600. Leigh then walked around with the bowl and each participant placed their chances in the bowl. The process was completed just in time for the National Anthem. The National Anthem signaled the beginning of the game, and all attention was now focused on the big screen.

As Jewel strolled out to sing the National Anthem, Steve yelled, "Man she has some nice tits!"

"Not as nice as Julie's!" countered Joe.

The events so far had taken me by surprise. I had no idea that this is what Leigh had been planning. As I have said before, Leigh and I have an open marriage and her having sex with multiple partners in front of me didn't bother me; in fact, it always turned me on. Besides as bad as Green Bay was going to destroy the Broncos, I figured Julie would be doing most of the fucking and sucking. Who knows I might finally get my chance to fuck Julie, after all I did purchase 2 chances?

Julie sat on the couch between Joe and Steve. Both men immediately began fondling her breasts and a small moan slipped between her lips. Leigh had placed the bowl on top of the big screen and asked if anyone wanted another round.

Green Bay won the coin toss and elected to receive. After a fair return, Green Bay started marching down the field. I felt it wouldn't be long before Julie would be fucking or sucking someone. Suddenly, Brett Favre threw a long touchdown pass to Antonio Freeman. The guys erupted! Not so much because they wanted the Packers to win, but because it meant one of them was going to get fucked!

Julie and Leigh stood up. Leigh grabbed the bowl and held it overhead while Julie pulled a chance.

"And the winner is....." Julie paused for dramatic effect, "Robert!"

Some of the guys showed genuine disappointment, but most broke out in wild laughter! Robert is your typical computer geek. He is out of shape, with pasty skin and thick glasses. The humorous thing is, that though he is very successful, I doubt he has ever had a woman, let alone one as gorgeous as Julie!

Julie hitched her thumbs in the waistband of her thong and said, "Well Robbie, how do you want me?"

Robert couldn't conceal his embarrassment and softly asked, "What do you mean?"

"How do you want to fuck me?" Julie reiterated, and then explained further with, "Missionary, doggie, standing, cowgirl....."

"M..M..Missionary." Stuttered Robert.

Leigh cleared stuff from the coffee table so Julie could lie down. While Leigh cleared the table, Julie slid her thong down her long legs and revealed herself to the appreciative crowd. Once her thong had been removed the first thing you noticed was that Julie's tan was "all-over".

Julie sat on the edge of the table facing Robert and said, "Let's see that beautiful big prick!"

Robert opened his pants and dropped them to his ankles. Out popped a sizable penis already rock hard and ready for action. Julie tore open the condom package and rolled the rubber onto Robert's cock. She laid back, put her feet on the edge the table and guided Robert's cock to her sopping wet pussy. Julie was ready to fuck. The hours of being ogled and fondled by 13 guys had gotten her extremely horny.

"Uuuuuunnngghhhhh!" Julie moaned as Robert entered her.

As the rest of the guys cheered him on, Robert began thrusting in and out of Julie. Julie began rocking back and forth, meeting his thrusts.

"That's it baabbbbeee, fuck me hhhhaaardddd!" Julie moaned.

Meanwhile in the game the Broncos had returned the kickoff to their 42-yard line and had marched to Green Bay's 1-yard line.

Just as Terrell Davis was plunging over the goal line to score a touch down for Denver, Robert yelled, "I'm cumming!" and thrust deep into Julie's pussy.

Robert rolled off Julie and pulled the condom off his already softening cock. While Robert was rolling off her, Julie reached for her clit and started rubbing "Daaammmnnn I'm soooo clooooooose....." she moaned.

Without hesitation Leigh dropped to her knees, placed her head between Julie's legs and began furiously licking her clit.

Within 30 seconds Julie was shouting "Thaaaaat's iiiiiiit! Noooooow I'mmmmm Cummmmming!"

Julie clenched her legs together as she was racked by her first orgasm of day. With Julie's legs squeezed tight against her head, Leigh couldn't pull away, so she continued to lick Julie's clit, sending wave after wave of pleasure through Julie's central nervous system. When her orgasm had subsided, Julie released Leigh.

This impromptu lesbian show was too much for Jim and Dave who had pulled out their cocks and were furiously masturbating. The rest of the guys were going crazy, but they knew Denver had scored and began chanting "Leigh! Leigh! Leigh! Leigh!....."

Julie stood up and pussy juice ran down her legs. She picked up the bowl and hoisted it above her head and Leigh drew a chance.

"The winner is Steeeve!" shouted Leigh.

Steve jumped up and almost ripped his pants off. Like Robert his cock was hard and ready to go. Leigh unzipped her skirt and slid it and her thong off. Everyone whooped when they saw that Leigh had placed a Broncos' tattoo (removable) just above her clit (Leigh has shaved her pussy bare since college). Leigh ripped open the condom package and Steve stepped up to her. Leigh squatted in front of Steve and placed the condom on the tip of his cock. She then engulfed Steve's prick with her mouth and slowly deep throated him. The crowd again began to chant "Leigh! Leigh! Leigh! Leigh!....." When Leigh pulled her mouth off Steve's cock, the rubber was unrolled covering his penis perfectly.