Fun with Marilyn Up - Date

Story Info
Wife loves flashing.
4.3k words
4.35
8.8k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The follow story is in fond loving memory of Marilyn; who lost her battle with cancer.

Fun with Marilyn Ch. 1

Ch.1 The Adventures of Marilyn & Joe -- Flashing Truckers

As we peer through an open door, we she a beautiful woman busily at work. She is wearing a very classy white suit that is knee length and has a slit at the rear, roughly twelve inches long. Her blouse is of a fine silk with a lacy tie, and her shoes are white six-inch stilettos, with a chrome-spiked heel. Her name is Marilyn, and she has long strawberry blonde hair, which she has pulled back and up in a banana clip. She is also wearing glasses, and all of this gives her a very professional yet sexy look. Marilyn's day is slowly coming to a close, as she is on the phone with a client who is reaming her ass about some change he is not seeing in his contract. Being the professional she is, she is able to calm him down, by asking him to turn to page forty-seven, line twelve, to find his change in the contract. As Marilyn is ending her phone call, her boss walks in with some work she wants Marilyn to look over this weekend. Marilyn goes over what looks to be a deluge of work with her boss, always with a smile. They finish up and her boss leaves, Marilyn sighs due to the workload ahead of her for this weekend, but knows of its importance.

Marilyn loads up the contracts and puts them in her pull behind brief case. Marilyn looks around; to make sure she is not leaving anything behind, and then heads out the door to her office to the elevators. As the doors open she has a devilish look on her face as she daydreams of her forty-five minute ride home. The elevator stops at the lobby and Marilyn exits and heads to the lobby's employees ladies' room.

The Ladies Room is very plush, which has a large changing and relaxing room to where Marilyn heads. Marilyn kicks off her work heels and then with her back towards us she pulls up her skirt so she can wiggle out of her pantyhose, which gives us a great view of her well-rounded ass, in a very sexy white thong. Marilyn then sits down on a comfy sofa, closes her eyes and with a long sigh of relief that her long work week has finally come to an end.

After relaxing for a short while; Marilyn gets up and heads for one of the changing rooms, once inside she removes her jacket, blouse and bra and slips her jacket back on and then she pulls her skirt up just enough to grasp her thong panties, still not letting us see her honey pot. She wiggles her thong down over her very sexy ass cheeks and then rest of the way down to the floor. She steps out of them and bends over picks them up and puts them in her bag. Marilyn lets her skirt fall back into place as she then heads back into the other room, where she takes a seat back on the sofa. She opens her bag and pulls out a pair of sexy lace stockings and a pair of spiked lacy boots.

Marilyn slowly unrolls each stocking up her long silky legs and then puts on her very sexy boots. Marilyn stands up, pausing for a moment and daydreams about her upcoming drive home.

Marilyn reaches into her tote and as she takes her hand out of the bag she produces a large 10" very thick life-like dildo that has a suction cup below its big ball sac end. Marilyn admires it for a moment and then she starts to lick it like a lollipop; licking one side of the dildos shaft, then onto the other side and then she puts the entire ball sac into her mouth, but she's not done yet. She pulls the sloppy wet ball sac from her mouth and then licks her way up the underside of the dildo until she reaches its head.

Marilyn gives the head of this 10" very thick dildo a very sloppy lapping before she slides the entire length to its ball sac into her mouth and down her throat. Marilyn now has a devilish look in her eyes; and then she begins to simulate herself getting face fucked with the dildo.

Marilyn's phone beeps, which brings her back to reality; she retrieves her phone from her purse and she sees that there is a new message on her phone, she clicks on the message icon and sees that the message is from her husband Joe. "The message read; that he had put a little something in one of the zip pockets of her handbag and that when she was ready to insert it that she should give him a call and to set her phone up for video."

Marilyn all agog; proceeded to look through the pockets of her handbag for Joe's surprise package and in no time she located it and then she quickly unwrapped it, to find chrome blue jeweled butt plug and a small packet of lube.

Marilyn was all smiles as she placed a call to her husband Joe, having her phone all ready set to play in video mode. When Joe answered his phone; he saw video of his wife wearing a big ear-to-ear smile on her face with what she now was holding her hand and then she began to rub the tip across her very sexy red lips, she after a short time she stuck her tongue out and began licking on the tip and then up and the sides and all around. Finial; she slowly slipped in between her lips and then took in her mouth to its base and began to slide in and out of her mouth, like she was giving it a blow job.

Marilyn's pussy had become very wet as she daydreamed about the possibilities of how she could show off her chrome jeweled butt plug and she knew that she needed to insert in her ass right then.

At this point she was so fucking hot and horny; that she removed her jacket and skirt and was in very high hopes that someone might come into the ladies room catching her as she was inserting the butt plug into tight ass.

Marilyn looks at her own phone and she sees video of her husband Joe, jacking of his cock and then says; "You haven't seen anything yet my dear!" Marilyn reaches for her purse and retrieves from it a square receptacle, which she places on the floor below her and then sets one end of her phone on the square receptacle, in hopes that it is at the right angle for what she is about to do.

Now only wearing her lacy stockings and boots; she gets down onto her knees and her ass pointed toward the Ladies Room door, she grabs the lube and opens it. She unloads most of the lube from the tiny packet onto the fingers of her right hand and then she bends forward, until she has her shoulders on the floor and then spreads her knees apart as far as she can and she reaches back with her left hand and puts it on the cheek of her ass.

Using her left hand; she pulls apart her ass cheek and with her right hand she reaches it back to her ass crack and then begins to apply the lube to her puckered little hole. Soon after; she slowly inserts a finger deeply in her upturned ass and then begins to finger fuck her tight sexy ass and soon one finger becomes two and now with her left hand she begins to feverishly rub her very swollen clit and just before she starts to cum, she inserts a third finger deep up in her ass. Her body starts to quiver as she deeply finger fucks her ass with three fingers and feverishly rub on her clit.

Her pussy juices begin to squirt all over the place and she is deep in ecstasy and her whole body is still quivering; as she continues to deeply finger fuck her own ass and is still feverishly rub her very swollen clit, as she moans and groans in her own rapture and then she has another intense squirting orgasm and then another. Marilyn falls to the floor from the pure overwhelming enjoyment that she had just given to herself.

Marilyn lies on the floor for awhile in order to recuperate, as she lies there she thinks to herself of what a great show someone or even more had just missed. Having now recuperated a little; Marilyn picks up her newest toy and slowly slides into her well finger fucked ass as she moans with pleasure Marilyn then stands up a little weak in the knees, she grabs her dildo and walks to the open entryway that leads to the changing rooms.

Marilyn still has her phone in video mode; as she gives the suction cup end of the dildo a sloppy wet lap, sticks it to the end of the wall about pussy height high and then set her phone up to wall so it is underneath her.

Marilyn with her new toy still stuck in her ass; gets down on the floor and backs herself toward her 10" very thick dildo. She has to stop to reposition the dildo and then again she backs herself toward her 10" very thick dildo and it slides easily into her very wet pussy all the way down to its large ball sac.

Marilyn starts to give herself a good fast and hard fucking, as she bounces her ass against the wall, taking the dildo to its base and out to the tip of the dildo and as her ass is also bouncing against the wall. She also feels like she is also getting a great ass fucking at the same time, due to her having her new toy, the but plug stuck up in her ass.

Marilyn starts having a huge orgasm and she begins to squirt her love juices all over wall behind her and in turn, her squirting orgasm bounces off the wall and back onto her ass and back. Marilyn pauses for a moment and then grabs her phone up off the floor and with one hand; she holds the phone right above her very sexy round ass and begins to feverishly fucks her 10" very thick dildo and it doesn't take very long before she starts to have another very huge orgasm. Again; her love juices start squirting against the wall behind her and then splash back onto her upturned ass and all over her back.

As Marilyn is still in the throes of her very huge squirting orgasm; she moves he phone so she can watch what Joe is now doing and as she does so, she sees Joe feverishly fisting his cock and he soon cums hard; shooting load after load of his cum all over the place.

WOW!!!! Is all Joe can muster at this time and Marilyn has an ear-to-ear smile on her face and says to Joe; "Thank you so much for the new toy, I really love the way it feels stuck up in my ass." I'll see you in about an hour"" as she hangs up her phone.

Marilyn decides not to clean up a little, as she is enjoying the fact; that she has her pussy juices that are now starting to dry all over her back, ass and the back of her legs and she wants to feel raunchy and hopes that someone just might smell her sex as she walks by them.

Marilyn puts her skirt and jacket back on and then retrieves a long rain coat from her tote and puts it on. This so she doesn't draw attention to the way she is now dressed as she exits the Ladies room into the main lobby. She then looks at herself in the mirror, fiddles a little with her hair, smiles and blows the mirrored image a kiss, and heads towards the exit door.

When she open the door to exit the Ladies Room; A very beautiful/sexy tall Blonde walk in and right past her and Marilyn thought that she heard the Blonde haired lady make a "yumm" type sound, but then she thought it was just wishful thinking on her part, so Marilyn exited the Ladies Room and headed to the parking lot, where she arrives at her car.

Once in the main lobby; Marilyn turns to her right and heads toward the elevators. Once in the elevator; she pushes the button for the parking lot floor that her car is located on. When the elevator reaches her floor; she exits the car and heads to wear her car is parked and once she gets to her car we see that it's a Jaguar convertible.

Marilyn unlocks the trunk and puts the brief case in, the dreaded files she needs to work on over the weekend. She removes her raincoat and tosses it in the trunk and then closes it. She pushes the button on her key ring to unlock the car doors and she goes to both sides to release the convertible top mechanism and before getting in the car Marilyn adjust her skirt so the slit is in between her legs and she pulls it up quite a bit, making it into a mini skirt. Marilyn gets in, puts the top down and head for the expressway for her ride home.

When Marilyn gets on the expressway, she heads for the center lane, her favorite for teasing the truckers. Marilyn cranks up the radio, undoes her jacket, thereby exposing her large round breasts. Her nipples are still hidden, but you can bet on them being very erect and her pussy is already getting wet in anticipation of coming up on the first trucker. Marilyn sets the cruise control as she pulls alongside of this trucker's window. He looks down into the car beside him, he can't believe his eyes.

Marilyn hoping she has his or her attention as she pulls her jacket aside, revealing her rock hard nipples. Marilyn starts caressing her breast and tweaking her nipples, and with the cruise control on she is able to spreads her legs far apart, giving this trucker a great view of Marilyn's strawberry blonde, slightly moistened bush. I'm sure by now this trucker has a throbbing hard on, as Marilyn runs her hand from her knee to her wet pussy, slides a finger inside herself, pulls it out ad sticks it in her mouth as she pulls away. She gets a long toot from the trucker's horn, as a thank you.

Marilyn waves as she speeds away to catch up with a small convoy of trucks ahead. As she approaches the trucks, she knows they know she is coming, because her first trucker friend told them via the CB radio. Marilyn has an orgasm as she sees the trucker looking in his rear view mirror, in anticipation of her arrival. Marilyn resets the cruise control and a start rubbing her clit as the trucker has slowed so they are side by side. She gives him and the rest of this convoy each a great little show. By the time she is to the third truck in this convoy, she has turned to the right, putting her right foot up on the seat and she is finger fucking herself, while she watches the truckers face in the rig in front of her in his anticipation of her arrival. This makes Marilyn pussy squirt her juices, for this is a big turn on to her, being watched and being watched in anticipation of impending arrival.

Marilyn pussy is very wet now from orgasm he pulls alongside of the last trucker in this convoy, she has her dildo turn on and is rubbing its tip up and down her pussy lips and gives her clit special action. It doesn't take long before she is sliding the life-like dildo in and out of her wet, glistening in the sun pussy. After getting it all wet with her juices, she takes it out, admires at how it also glistens in the sunlight from her juices, and proceeds to licking her pussy juices from the dildo, as if it were an ice cream cone she had been craving that whole hot summer day long. As a finally she slides it in and out of her mouth as deep as she can, as she pulls away from the convoy, just in time to catch her exit two miles ahead.

As she exits and the truckers that pass by toot their horns and she waves to them, knowing she made their day. She knows that they are all on the CB talking about what they saw and that she will be the topic of many a story at the truck-stop dinner for a long time to come. Another ten minutes or so and she'll be home. As she was exiting and going up the ramp, she pulled her jacket closed to cover herself. In no time at all she's pulling into the garage, she gets out of her convertible and heads into the house.

Hearing the garage door, her husband has a glass of wine awaiting her. They greet each other with a kiss and he gives Marilyn the glass of wine, grabs her by her ass cheeks and tells her how much he love her very sexy from her work. Joe then asked her if she had done some "stress management" on the way home from work, to which she replied' (purring a) yessssssssss' with a big smile on her face, as they enter the house Joe asked if she were ready to go out for some dinner, to which she quickly answered, 'yes, I'm famished'. As they turned to leave, Joe remarked that she might want to change first, as she has a big wet spot on the back of her skirt from her many wet orgasms.

She looks in the mirror and says 'SHIT!' as she heads upstairs with her glass of wine to change. She sips on her wine as she looks for an outfit, finding one she slips out of her jacket and skirt, giving us all a great view of her naked body except for the stockings and sexy heels for the first time and what a body it is. She lets down her long beautiful strawberry blonde curly hair, which is enough to make you cum in your pants or panties. Marilyn pulls from her closet a white blouse and a plaid pleated skirt, which has three inch suspenders connected to it. Marilyn puts on her out fit and heads back downstairs, where she refills her glass of wine.

Marilyn calls out for Joe, who had gone down to the family room for something; he replies he'll be up in a minute. Marilyn decides to have a little fun with Joe, so she gets up on the corner of dining room table on her knees, she bends over flipping her skirt out of the way and starts rubbing on her swollen clit. As she hears Joe approaching, she takes the glass of white wine and pours it down over her ass, and goes back to rubbing her clit. Joe waste no time in waiting, he uses his tongue and licks all around on Marilyn's pussy lips occasionally darting his tongue in and out of her very wet pussy, which makes Marilyn moan with pleasure.

Joe slowly moves from her pussy to spreading her cheeks and begins to give her a ream job. Marilyn begins to finger-fuck herself, as see moans 'YESSS'!! With even more pleasure, Marilyn reaches back and spreads her beautiful ass cheeks, as Joe begins to tongue fuck her ass. She is crying out 'YESSS! YESSSSS!! YESSSSS!!! TOUNGE FUCK MY TIGHT ASS'!!!! And Joe responds "With pleasure."

Marilyn now begs Joe to give her a good ass fucking as he continues to tongue fuck her ass, as she begs louder and louder to 'please put your cock in my ass and give me a good body slapping ass fucking', soon Joe gives in, as he helps her down off the table.

Marilyn helps him out of his clothes and then grabbing him by the hand leads him to the sofa, where she bends over putting her hands on the back of the sofa. This puts that beautiful ass up in the air. Joe flips her skirt up onto her back and begins to rub on her pussy and clit, then he slides two fingers into her very, very wet pussy only to take them out and sticking them in his mouth, Joe tells Marilyn how good her pussy taste as he beings to finger-fuck her again, Marilyn moans with pleasure. Joe removes his now wet fingers and rubs her juices onto her ass as a lube.

Marilyn says 'Yesss put that hard cock in my ass and give me a good hard fucking'. Joe slowly slides his large cock into her wanting ass until there body's touch, as she says 'aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, yesssssssssssssssssss'! 'Fuck my ass, fuck it good'!!!!. Joe begins to slowly fuck Marilyn's ass, as she moans more and more. Joe takes his time picking up the pace, until they are in fact slapping body against body. Marilyn is now yelling 'fuck my ass, fuck it real good' with a purr, 'yesssssssssss fuck it yesssssss fuck it good and hard, yesssssss fuck my ass, fuck my ass oooooh baby, yesssssssssssss'!!!!!!!!

This whole time Marilyn has been feverishly rubbing her clit. Joe pulls out his cock and shoots his load onto Marilyn's ass crack, as she cums herself. Marilyn says 'fuck yes'!!!! As she begins to rub Joe's cum all over her ass, she has said in the past that she loves the feeling of dried cum on her as a reminder of what they had done. Marilyn turns and they embrace in a long kiss.

Getting dressed, Joe tells Marilyn how much he loves the outfit she had picked; because of the way the skirt hits the back of your thighs when you walk. Marilyn as she is walking away says, 'I know you do, that's why I picked it out'. Marilyn stops dead in her tracks, spreads her legs apart, then pulls her skirt up, arches her back and slides a three fingers in here dripping wet pussy, ' and when we get back home you can fuck me anyway you wish honey but I do love that hard throbbing cock in my ass', as she takes her fingers out. She walks back towards Joe and runs her pussy juice covered fingers across his lips and then she sticks her fingers in her mouth and moans. They embrace in another hot passionate kiss, and then they head out the door, getting into Marilyn's car to go to dinner.

12