Fun with Marilyn Up - Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they are heading down the expressway ramp, Joe asks if she's is up to some more 'stress management'. With a big smile she says 'yes, of course I am'. She turns sideways in the seat, and Joe puts his arm over her right shoulder and starts rubbing her clit and she purrs with pleasure. It doesn't take long before they're alongside a trucker; Marilyn puts one leg on top of the seat, and the other on the dashboard, allowing this trucker quite a nice view of her glistening wet pussy.

Marilyn begs Joe to finger-fuck her pussy, which he does without hesitation. In no time at all Marilyn's pussy is squirting all over the place as Joe finger-fucks her pussy to a pace of his palm is slapping against her clit, making her pussy to squirt even more, giving this trucker the show of a lifetime. They pull away and get a long toot from his horn, and I'm sure quite the hard-on.

Marilyn as she is turning around and is undoing Joe pants tells him how badly she wants to suck his cock. She releases his large throbbing cock from its confines and gets on her knees and starts sucking up and down on his throbbing cock, taking it from tip to base down her throat. Marilyn hears the sound of a rig that they are coming up on, so she reaches back and flips her skirt up over her back, allowing a great view of her beautiful ass up in the air for her trucker friend to see her wet pussy and sexy round ass, as she is still feverishly sucking on Joes cock. She could tell by the roar of the semi they were getting closer to the driver's side window.

Marilyn spreads her legs as far as the seat would allow and starts rubbing her clit. It must have been quite a sight seeing Marilyn's ass and pussy glistening in the sunlight. Joe set the cruise control and he reached over across Marilyn's back and started playing with her ass. He could tell that when he started doing this she had begun to rub her clit harder and faster, so he slide his middle finger in Marilyn's ass. Marilyn stops sucking on Joe's cock just long enough to scream 'yessssssss!! Finger-fuck my ass'!!!!

Joe began finger-fucking her ass to the point his hand was slapping against her body. The excitement had gotten to the both of them, as Marilyn's pussy began squirting all over the place and Joe shot his hot load down Marilyn's throat. Then he sped up; pulling away from this truckers rig, knowing that Marilyn had giving this trucker more than a show of a lifetime, as he toots his horn several times.

12