Fun with Mick and Wayne

Story Info
A threesome caught on camera...
2.1k words
4.49
4.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers

It all began when mean old Ray did a runner..

I'd met him in a wine bar, on the prowl. He'd seemed such a nice old dude, a geriatric sugar daddy in the making, so I'd stayed in town later than was wise to see what I could get from him. But having promised me the world, he suddenly remembered his wife and kids, and sneaked out through a back door, leaving me to pick up a hefty tab.

Not only did his shenanigans empty my purse, they also made me miss the last train home. Settling the bar bill had maxed my card out, so I needed to find somewhere cheap and cheerful to spend the night.

And as nothing came instantly to mind, I decided to look for inspiration at the bottom of another large glass of wine.

That's when Mick and Wayne showed up..

A pair of sales reps in town for a conference, they might just as well have been a comedy double act!

Little and Large, perhaps?

Mick was a big, burly guy in his mid forties, with salt and pepper hair and a bushy beard. By contrast, Wayne was short and slight, with a shaven head and clean, shiny face marred only by slanted slivers of eyebrows.

I think they did most things together, including hunt. And on this occasion, I was the quarry..

Sat alone on a bar stool drowning my sorrows in my pretty red dress, I must have looked to them very much like a lonely gazelle does to a pair of hungry lions!

They stalked me silently, occupying the seats on either side before I'd even noticed them. A squaddie I once dated described this as a pincer movement and insisted it was a military term, though in his case it involved prising my butt-cheeks apart and forcing his tongue a long way into my boy-pussy, which I don't think is anything the army would approve of!

The first to open his mouth was little Wayne..

"That's a really cute dress you're wearing!" he purred.

I turned to face him, and found him smiling angelically. It was deceptive, and caught me hopelessly off balance, cos my dress really WAS cute; a red minidress with gold sequins, under which I was wearing white lingerie, my stockings having red seams and tops. To complete the outfit I had on a pair of divine, spangly red sandals with three-inch stiletto heels. Glancing in the hallway mirror before I left home, I'd been ever so pleased with myself and the word that had come straight to mind was CUTE. So to begin with I wasn't quite sure whether he was hitting on me or just being nice.

"Why, thank you!" I said, smiling ever so sweetly.

Wayne returned my smile and summoned the barman. "Whatever the lady's having," he said, "and two pints of lager."

TWO pints?!

It alerted me to the presence of Mick, looming large on my opposite flank. Towering over me, he placed a great, fat hand on my knee and winked gregariously.

"Shame on you, young man!" he mockingly admonished Wayne, his words blurred at the edges by the bristles of his bushy beard, "Can't you see she'd look cute in ANYTHING? It's not the dress, you idiot, it's the doll what's wearing it!"

It's always been the case with me that flattery will get a man just about everywhere. Besides, Mick and Wayne hardly had to try too hard, as I didn't have anywhere to sleep that night. So once I'd established they were sharing a hotel room, I agreed to head back there with them.

The room was bright, modern and sterile, as are most of the hotels that company reps spend their nights in. It had two large double beds, a sofa and a wall-mounted TV, which Mick immediately tuned into a porn channel.

"Just to get us all in the mood!" he explained.

Wayne fetched some vodka tonics from the minibar and handed me one. I took a sip, sat down and placed it on a coffee table. To tell the truth, I'd had far too much wine and my head was spinning so fast that all I really wanted to do was sleep.

Though of course I understood that wasn't going to cut any ice with Mick and Wayne..

On the TV, a blonde wearing nothing but high heels was sucking a guy's large, throbbing cock.

"Now that's what I call inspirational!" Mick chuckled.

"Perhaps," added Wayne, "It'll inspire Carrie here to take her dress off?"

I took the hint. I was getting really sleepy, but knew there was no way these guys would let me off without a performance. So I slipped my dress lazily over my shoulders and stood before them in just my lingerie and heels.

As well as my sexy, red-seamed white stockings, I was wearing a flowery white bra and matching panties.

"Very tasty!" Wayne drooled, while Mick just whistled and fetched a camera from his case.

"Hope you don't mind, doll?" he explained, busily setting up a tripod, "Only we do like to keep a record of our little con.., er, adventures!"

He'd just about managed to stop himself from saying 'conquests!'

But not before the cat was out of the bag..

Unfortunately, I was too tipsy to make good use of his FAUX PAS. It was a struggle simply to stay upright on my stilettos, and when Wayne led me into the middle of the room, I swayed and tottered so much he felt obliged to fetch a chair for me.

"Don't sit on it!" he swore testily, "Just lean your elbows on the back, bend over and spread your legs apart.."

Too dazed to argue, I did exactly as he'd asked, hazily aware that both men were taking off their clothes.

Naked but for his socks, Mick strolled over to the camera and set it running. I noticed that, though a big man, he had an even bigger belly, and hoped that I wouldn't be asked to go underneath him! I was shuddering at the thought when Wayne gave me something else to shudder about. Pulling my panties down onto my thighs, he rubbed a copious dollop of ice cold lube around my rim and popped an exploratory finger up my ass.

A moment later and he mounted me..

"Mmm, nice!" he exclaimed, lustily forcing his manhood as far into my bumhole as it would go. For a little guy, he was clearly disproportionally endowed, cos his manly thrusts soon had me squealing!

Having checked the camera was working properly, Mick now joined in. He eased the chair out of the way, encouraging me to hold his chest for support instead, then eased my face down onto his large, throbbing cock.

His was truly a whopper, a good ten inches of thick, bulbous meat. His bulging cherry had burst free of its wrapper and glistened with a layer of salty pre-cum, which I lapped up, groaning the while under the harsh thrusts of Wayne's fast-moving manhood.

Mick's hand on the back of my head urged me to delve deeper, and I slid as much as I could manage of his stiff, throbbing stem slowly down my throat.

In contrast to Wayne, who was going at it like a steam hammer, Mick's thrusts were minimal. He much preferred to manipulate my head, which he did firmly and somewhat forcefully with his large, powerful hands.

As he worked his meat remorselessly up and down my flaking tongue, I felt my lips begin to burn in sympathy with my poor, aching bumhole!

To call it spit roasting is often an exaggeration, but not in this case. I'd become so unsteady on my heels and so uncertain in my grip on Mick's slippery torso that I was supported entirely by two hard, throbbing 'spits' -- one in my mouth and the other wedged between my butt-cheeks. Had either been hastily withdrawn, I'd have collapsed in a heap onto the floor!

Mick and Wayne were clearly old pros who'd synchronised their act so well they could even come together!

Just as the first spurt of what would prove a heady load of cream hit the back of my throat, I felt a simultaneous burst of warmth explode within my aching bumhole.

At the same time, Wayne generously extended a hand towards my neglected boy-bits and gave my tiny, half flaccid cock some vigorous attention.

In consequence, we all came together...

As Wayne filled my boy-pussy with a copious load, my own modest contribution spattered over my nylon-clad thighs and dribbled onto the carpet.

At the same time, Mick filled my mouth with more cum than I could possibly swallow, and I gurgled greedily as the excess frothed from my lips.

At long last each withdrew his drooping meat, and I staggered onto the nearest bed. I closed my eyes and began to rapidly drift into a deep, well-earned slumber.

Alas, Mick and Wayne had other ideas!

In what seemed like no time, I was shaken awake..

"Time to go again, sleepy head!" Mick cajoled.

"I can't!" I protested, "I can hardly stand up!"

"Hmm," mused Mick, looking seriously disappointed, until Wayne whispered something in his ear.

"Yes," he agreed brightly, "That's the answer!"

And so, Round Two commenced with me still lying prostrate on the bed..

It was now Mick's turn to work my bumhole, and he mercifully declined to climb on top of me, but rather stood at the bedside and pulled my cum-stained, nylon-clad legs to either side of his great barrel of a chest.

Meanwhile, Wayne clambered onto the bed and knelt with a knee to each side of my head. His manhood was very much back in business, and I saw he had a good seven inches of solid meat that could so easily have belonged to a man twice his height.

As Wayne dropped his balls onto my lips, I felt the full force of Mick's enormous meat-rod penetrate my tender butt-cheeks.

I squealed and gasped, as one of the largest cocks I've ever encountered forced its way inside me and began to pump expertly up and down. My legs flailed hopelessly, so that Mick was required to grasp them firmly, and he began stroking my nylon-clad thighs as he thrust in and out of me, endowing me with a blissful melange of pleasure and pain.

In the meantime, Wayne had tired of having his balls sucked and had presented his wet, throbbing cherry to my quivering lips for attention.

He lent forward so that I might accommodate him, and in so doing found his own lips heading incidentally towards my boy-bits.

Ever adventurous, he began eagerly sucking my tiny cock, which responded by growing to its full four inches.

Wayne pressed his face fully into my crotch, swallowing every last centimetre of my modest meat while sucking harder than a heavy duty vacuum cleaner.

At the same time, he pressed his own manhood so far into my face that I could hardly breathe as his manly meat skewered the back of my throat, while Mick pounded my boy-pussy like an out of control, oversized piston, stretching the rim so far it brought tears to my eyes that soon saw my cheeks stained with mascara.

Next came the first spurt of Wayne's heady load, splashing against the back of my throat. I spasmed, barely aware that my own contribution to this second cum fest was already entering Wayne's mouth, a well-timed tit-for-tat that could in no way compensate for the copious load that Mick was pumping simultaneously into my aching bumhole.

A few more thrusts and my ordeal was over. Both men withdrew from their respective positions, and I rolled onto my belly, idly wiping Wayne's spittle from my boy-bits with the bedsheets.

I cannot say they behaved like gentlemen, but they were at least gentle with me then. They let me sleep! Indeed, I slept like a log, so deeply I never saw either of them again -- when I finally woke up it was mid morning and they'd already cleared out.

On the dresser I found £50, which cheered me up no end as I was really living hand to mouth just then. There was also a note which didn't say much, but gave a web address.

Once safely back home, I checked the website and found it was an amateur porn site, and that they'd uploaded footage of our escapade!

So if you ever saw a shaky amateur movie in which a large, bearded guy and his small bald mate ploughed a tranny in pretty red and white stockings, you know who it was.

And you'll appreciate why I refuse to say that Mick and Wayne were gentlemen!

CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers