One Night at an Adult Theater

Story Info
What happened at the adult theater.
1.4k words
4.46
13k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SheTSsub
SheTSsub
11 Followers

The day was hot with high humidity and it wasn't gonna get any cooler that evening. So, I decide to walk to the adult book store/theater and watch a porno in the air conditioning. It was only two and a half blocks away. Putting on a black micro-mini and a low scoop neck top and 4" open toe heels I head out.

I'd been here on other occasions with dates. It's always nice and cool in the theater and cost a couple bucks to get in.

I paid went in, sat towards the back and saw, when my eyes adjusted. I was the only person in the theater.

Twenty or so minutes into the movie someone comes in and sits in one of the rows in back of me. Some few minutes later I feel something swish my hair lightly. I didn't think anything of it and kept watching the movie. Then again, a little harder.

"Quit-it", I said. Brushing the back of my hair side-to-side with my hand and oblivious to what it was.

Another swipe of the back of my head and stopping with a soft thud. I partially turn around in my seat.

"Hey", I begin to say, when I'm stop by a long fat cock maybe 3" from my mouth.

Again, I start to speak but am cut short with a back and forth of the cock in front of me.

Then a voice, "Look up at me."

"I want you to look directly at the tip my cock."

"I want you to watch the cock and do as the cock does."

Looking at his cock I see it moving from right to left in a long wavy pattern. So, I start moving my head in sync with it. After a dozen or so passes now it moves up and down and my head starts to sync with it.

"You like looking at my big fat cock, don't you?"

"Yes".

"That's what I thought."

"Would you like that fat cock between your lips?"

"If you do show me by a soft kiss on the tip."

Just as my lips touch the tip his hand is at the back of my head pushing it to his cock. My choice is to open my mouth wide as his cock slides past my lips into my mouth.

So, I fully turn around and kneel on the seat. When I do and try to get comfortable, the person with the cock in my mouth moves back. Making me lean more forward in position. Which in turn raises my ass higher.

As I suck, his cock starts to grow hard in my mouth and getting longer. Plus, now he has both hands on each side of my head controlling my action on his massive cock in my mouth.

Then after a few minutes he stops. His cock just touching the back of my tongue.

"Mmmmmm, you have a nice, moist warm mouth." He spoke.

With that last syllable in the last word, he pushes my head toward him. While he pushes his cock down my throat. All the way down my throat! And it was longer than I had imagined.

"You just relax slut; I will do the work."

He worked his cock slowly in and out of my mouth impaling that monster down my throat with each thrust.

He backed off out of my throat and spoke.

"Now, put those lips and tongue to work on that cock. Show me how much you like sucking it."

I started sucking but when trying to reach up with my hand for his cock. He grabbed it.

"No, don't use any hands, put them both together on your back."

Doing as I was told he again put both of his hands on each side of my head.

"That's right girl. Such a good cock sucker. Mmmm. Now go a little slower. You don't want me to cum to soon. And show me more of that deepthroat action."

I was beginning to enjoy giving this guy head. I'd lick from the tip to his base and softly kiss the head. Then suck the head into my mouth licking all around it. Next, moving three-quarters down and up several times with twisting my head to the left on the down and to right on the up. After a few minutes I'd take his entire cock down my throat. And enjoy, each time, when he moaned.

I was sucking and licking the head of his cock when the door to the theater opened. Turning my head to see who had come in. The hands on my head pushed it all the way to the base of his cock and held me there.

"Don't worry about who that is, just concentrate on my cock. Okay slut?"

All I could do was a muffled yes and a nod. Then he released me to continue sucking him off. But his hands had moved to cover my ears. Now, someone was in back of me grabbing my wrists while raising my skirt exposing my ass.

Between my slurping and sucking sounds; I heard something like, "sweet ass." Then a hand ripped my panties off.

"Oh, yeah. Nice tight hole." I heard spoke. Then pushed his cock passed my sphincter and stopped. Slowly he started fucking me. With each thrust his cock went a little deeper. Until, he was balls deep. That's when, without realizing, I let out long soft moan.

The hands stopped my head from sucking his cock and I heard him say.

"Hell! I think she likes your cock man."

I did love the cock fucking me, there was something different about it.

"Hey, I gots an idea let's see if she can get us off at same time."

The one who's cock I was sucking let go of my head, leaned down and spoke.

"Here that slut? Let's see how good your skills are. Get both of us to cum at the same time and receive a nice reward."

"Jus' nod if you agree." The one in my ass said. Then let go of my wrists.

The second after I nodded, they started. The one behind me put his hands on my hips. The guy in front took hold of two sections of hair.

After a few minutes the cock fucking me felt so good. I kinda started slacking off sucking the cock in my mouth.

I was in ecstasy and in lust with the cock fucking me.

"Hey!" I heard along with a slight slap to my head.

"Wake up! He's not the only one with a cock in you that needs attention."

The slap brought me back to reality. Now, I started in earnest working on both cocks.

When he'd thrust in, I'd hold him with my sphincter and use the muscles in my rectum walls to ripple up and down his cock.

The cock in my mouth I would deepthroat it. Then twist my head left to right a couple times and up the shaft to the head. Sucking on the head like a pacifier and twirling my tongue around it.

Ten minutes go by and I was being fucked faster at both ends. Plus, I could feel my own orgasm building.

"Gawd! I'm gonna cum soon," came from behind.

"Me too dude. And I'm sure she's 'bout ready."

The point of having a mind-blowing orgasm was upon me. When I heard.

"Ready?"

"Ye-up."

"Two. Three. Pull."

Both pulled out of me at the same time.

And the guy in front said, "look up slut."

As he started to cum on my face. At the same time the guy in back came all over my ass.

When they finished my face was slap with a cock and my ass smacked with a hand.

Tucking his cock back into his pants. He pulled something from the pocket, took hold of my wrist and spoke.

"Open your hand."

I complied and he slap a piece of folded paper in it.

"If you want to continue this at another time and place, email me."

I just knelt there on the theater seat unfulfilled and heard them slap hands together. In what must've been a high five.

After several long moments I gathered myself together and walk from the theater through the store. With cum all over my face running down to my breasts. Along with cum running down both legs. A sploshing sound was made from between my thighs when I walked.

Opening the paper in my hand I saw an email address.

When I got to the door someone was coming in as I left and he held the door open for me.

That's when I heard a guy say.

"Cum back again!"

Still holding the email address in my hand, I debated all the way home whether or not I should email him. When I really would have like the guy behind handed me his email address.

SheTSsub
SheTSsub
11 Followers