Fun With My Daughters Roommates

Story Info
Enjoying daughters 2 College roommates.
1.7k words
4.45
30.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a widower, my wife dying about 10 years ago. We both were young when we married, she 18 & me 19. A year later our daughter Amanda was born. So, for the past 10 years, I have raised her on my own. She has grown into a fine young lady and currently is a sophomore in college.

Last weekend, Amanda had a sleep over with 2 of her college roommates, Kristin, and Alison.

After dinner, "Well, I'm going to watch a couple of movies tonight. You're welcome to join me," I offered.

We all watched a comedy together and Amanda started to nod off toward the end and said, "I'm going to bed as soon as this movie is over." I told them I was going to watch another movie and that they could stay or go.

Amanda went to bed, leaving me with Kristin and Alison in the den with the only light coming from the flickering TV screen. After about 10 minutes both got up and sat on either side of me.

I got bold and asked, "Both of you are very pretty don't you have boyfriends?"

Kristin replied, "Not anymore, guys my age are immature and don't know what they're doing. I really beginning to prefer older men."

Alison said, "I agree with you, we deserve to be pleased and most boys our age don't know how to give oral sex right, how to touch a woman or how to please her. And I also prefer older men."

With that being said, I felt my cock twitch in my pants, and I decided I better go to bed before something happened.              

I went to sleep that night thinking about both and woke up to someone crawling underneath my comforter. I felt them undoing the front of my boxers and I became instantly hard before I felt a warm mouth wrap around my head and start bobbing up and down. I could feel that she was wearing only a t-shirt (her nipples were hard) and panties. She was already wet.

She had placed a blindfold on me and wouldn't let me take it off, so I couldn't see who it was. In that moment, I wasn't thinking. I pulled her up and she immediately sat down on me, guiding my dick inside her. My eyes rolled into the back of my head. It was the tightest pussy I've ever felt.

I couldn't help it. I had never done anything like this before. I sat up and I pushed her down on the bed. I pushed my mouth against her and felt her squirm. I slid my tongue in her mouth, and I started making out with her.

I slid my hands and mouth down her. She was laying on the bed. I slid my mouth against her, and she shoved herself into my face. I went crazy. I spent about 10 minutes eating her, and all I could do was keep licking pussy. She started cumming. I felt her squirm, and I felt her moan, and then my face got wet. It was so sexy, and so dirty, and so perverted, that I couldn't control it.

I put her knees above her head and proceeded to fuck the shit out of her. She started moaning and I just put a hand over her mouth. I just listened to her quiet moans, her pussy squelching as she rammed against me while I plowed into her. She started shaking and I came immediately inside her after that, uncovering her mouth to kiss her.

She sucked on my tongue, and I continued to fuck my cum into her.

It was the most intense pleasure pain I've ever felt. I made myself keep fucking her and ended up cumming again. Barely anything came out, but her pussy was like a vice that I never wanted to leave. We rolled again with her on top of me. She crawled up, pressing her face against my neck, and gently licked me while we both caught our breath.

I felt that her hair was in a ponytail. We just held each other with her arms tightly around my neck and her legs on my sides. I fell asleep feeling my cum dripping out of her onto my stomach.

That morning I woke up to my door shutting.

I made breakfast for us all and I have no idea which of those girls I fucked. They are both very attractive, but they have similar body shaped and both had their hair in ponytails. Both went home later that day. Neither came up and said anything to me but both smiled a knowing smile at me.

The next Saturday there was a knocking on my door. I open the door and find Alison was the one doing the knocking. I told her that Amanda wasn't here. She smiled and said, "Kristin had her turn and today it's my turn. She is keeping Amanda busy so we won't be disturbed"

I had mixed feelings and emotions about this. She is, after all, my daughter's roommate. But she's also a hot, wearing a sexy top and skimpy jean skirt.

She leads be into the den has me sit down and suddenly she's sitting on my lap and giving me one hell of a boner. In the end, I let my dick make this judgment call and start making out with her. I help her off her top while kissing her soft lips. I began to kiss and fondle her tits as she ran her hands over my back.

"Oh yes, suck my tits, it feels so good"

She undresses me, grabbing my cock in her hands, sucking, and stroking it. She is giving me an amazing blowjob, getting on her back while she swallows my cock and plays with my balls. Her mouth doing incredible things to my cock. I move my pelvis back and forth, fucking her mouth while I rub her wet snatch and fingers her. I also played with her nice tits and pinch those perky nipples.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth. Her pussy looked even hotter than I thought it would and was dripping wet. I told Alison that I wanted to please her with my mouth and went down between her legs. She hesitated, then spread her legs as she felt my breath on her pussy.

"Oh,my God" Alison cried, "That feels so good!"

"I'm going to make you cum so hard," was my reply.

I licked up and down her slit finally focusing on her swollen clit. I lightly ran my tongue around it and slowly started to slide a finger into her pussy. She moaned and started to grind her hips into my face. She was pushing on my head trying to increase the sensation. I took one hand and spread her pussy, so I could get my tongue all over her clit and began to finger her wet slit with two fingers.

My pace quickened as Alison's moans became loader. Her hips were thrusting to meet my tongue now.

"Oh shit!", she screamed; "I'm going to cum. Lick my pussy. Suck it harder."

I sucked hard on her clit and drove my fingers deep inside her as her pussy began to pulsate around me. I could tell she was cumming hard. Her legs were shaking, and her cunt was twitching when I pulled my fingers out of her

I had her get on her hands and knees, pushing my hard cock deep inside her gushing cunt, fucking my daughter's other roommate, doggie style from behind.

It was so hot I thought I was going to cum right there, but I fought off the urge. I wanted to fuck her as long as I could. I grabbed her hips and started to pump into her faster and faster. Her hole was tightening around my cock, and I knew it wouldn't be much longer. By the look on her face, she was about to cum again too.

"Fuck me! I want you to cum inside me."

That was all it took. I felt my balls tighten as my cock began to squirt hot cum into her pussy. I pulled her all the way down onto me and shot stream after stream of it deep inside her. She began to cum again moaning and twitching, her pussy contracting around my cock.

"Fuck me, fuck me, again" she moans softly while she straddles herself on top of me, riding me in cowgirl position.

Her breasts brush against my chest and face and I can feel Alison's warm breath on my neck and behind my ears. This roommate is being such a whore in the sack! I fucks her as fast as I can. Alison flips over into reverse cowgirl and pushes her naked body up and down my hard cock.

Her nude body is so beautiful, her perky little titties are quite flawless, her bald pussy is so tender, her body overall is stunning, seeing her so aroused and having sex is enjoyable and sensual. I put her on her back

She was on her back laying there, looking at me, and without a word, I slid myself inside her, deep, penetrating her, and thrusting up inside her. I heard her gasp, and I pushed. Without warning, she grabbed my ass, and I shoved all the way inside her. I heard her go "Oh God!" and I couldn't help it. I started thrusting harder and faster.

All I remember saying "Oh God, Alison!" and I came. I kept thrusting, pulsing, and cumming inside her. All I could do was shake, push and cum.

I got done and just collapsed on her. I remember her looking at me and smiling and going "Holy Jesus! That was fucking amazing. Oh my God! Kristin and I hope we can do this again and again, either by ourselves or together! It is all up to you."

Finally, we were both done, I pulled her down and kissed her passionately.

"Alison between you and Kristin that was the best sex I've ever had," I said.

"Me too;" Alison said slyly, "And we cannot wait 'till we spend the night together with you."

Neither can I, I thought.