Fun with Photos Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd looked at her with a gleam in his eye and licked his finger clean "MMmm, I don't know about supper, but dessert is going to be delish!"

"Well you better get moving then Mr. so we can get supper out of the way." Meagan told him with a gleam of her own "and make sure you clean everything good, in case I want some dessert too!"

Todd put the baby in his highchair and came up behind his wife, who was now at the stove stirring her sauce. He slipped his arms around her and grabbed two handfuls of her full D tits as he said softly into her neck "I don't know what got into you today, but I like it. And I know what will be going into you!"

"Don't you worry about what got into me, just go clean what I need in me!" she replied, pushing her ass against the hard bulge in his pants. "You just go get a shower. This is ready."

"Okay, okay." Todd said as he reluctantly let go of his wife and headed to the bathroom.

Meagan looked at the clock and said to the baby "I'll give daddy two minutes, that should be enough time."

The baby replied by blowing spit bubbles.

Meagan quickly set the table and kissed Jr. on the head, "Mommy will be right back sweetheart." She gave him a rattle to keep him busy for a minute and ran up the stairs and into their bedroom where she grabbed Todds camera from his nightstand drawer. "Of course he would keep it there, the perv." she thought as she turned it on on her way to the bathroom.

She entered the bathroom as quietly as she could. She could see his body through the frosted glass, and as she suspected, he seemed to be "washing" his cock.

Todd never heard his wife enter the bathroom. His eyes were closed and he was imagining his cock sliding between Meagans big tits.

He knew she was unhappy about the weight she had put on, but the bright side was that her tits went from C to a D!

In his mind they were all oiled up and he was pinching her nipples as he held her massive tits together.

He was thinking about getting pictures of his cum shooting on those beautiful tits, or her face like the couples on that website.

He didn't know if she would like that, she always swallowed his load, and made sure to never miss a drop.

He thought it was a good night to introduce her to that site.

She was certainly horny tonight. It was the first time in a while she wasn't exhausted or irritable. He briefly wondered why, then pushed the thought away. It didn't matter why, he had his horny wife back!

Meagan slid the glass door back and saw her husband. He still hadn't heard her and his eyes were closed. His muscular body wet and soapy he looked so good to her. Her pussy dripped as she watched him stroking his thick, soapy cock.

She wanted to just get in there with him, but knew she couldn't with Jr. downstairs in his highchair. She had to finish her mission and get back to the kitchen. She raised the camera and let it focus. She smiled at the sexy sight and snapped a picture.

In his mind, Todd saw his wife tilt her head forward to lick his cock as it emerged from her cleavage. He was starting to think he'd better quit soon. He didn't want to go too far and waste his load down the drain, not when Meagan was actually in the mood!

Just then he heard the click of the camera. His eyes flew open with a start at the sound.

Meagan giggled at him "Sorry, didn't want to scare you."

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked, still shocked from coming out of his fantasy.

"Well, you have so many pictures of me, I just want some more of you." she answered sweetly. "You thinking about me?" She asked. But as she said it, it dawned on her that he might not be. He might be thinking about the women on that website. He might be thinking about Sharon.

"Mmm, you know I am baby. Thinking about what I want to do to you." he told her, rubbing the palm of his soapy hand over the swollen head of his cock.

She snapped another picture and said "Well dont think, or wash that thing too much. You better save your load for me!"

Meagan kneeled on the floor just outside the shower, unwittingly playing right into Todds fantasy she hoisted her tits up at him and asked "You like that my titties got bigger, don't you baby?"

Todd leaned back against the wall and pulled his foreskin all the way back, his raging erection pointed straight at her, he answered "What do you think?"

Meagan snapped another picture, this time a close up of his dick at eye level. It was a view she'd seen a thousand times and it always made her mouth water.

Having been horny all day, she couldn't resist sucking that big cock just a little. She turned the camera around in her hand and held it out beside her face as she leaned into the shower. She started to push the button repeatedly as she opened her mouth and took his large swollen head into her mouth. The image of Cumguzzler came to her mind as she pumped her mouth over the large crown of Todds big prick.

Todd groaned and reached down to put his hands on the back of her head but when she felt his fingers, she pulled off him with a pop, and backed away.

"I think I've been neglecting you, and your so horny right now you wouldn't care if they sagged to my knees" she smirked.

"I wouldn't care, your right, because you are my wife and I'd love you no matter what!" He told her. He went back to stroking himself, trying to entice her to suck him some more.

She smiled at him and told him "I love you too. Now rinse off and let's go eat!" She snapped another picture of his hard body and ran out of the room.

She swung by the office and put the camera in a drawer as she heard the shower stop.

She was dishing out spaghetti when he came into the kitchen. He kissed his son on the head and pulled his chair over by the highchair. Meagan noticed that he had pulled on a loose pair of gym shorts. The way his bulge swung around when he moved told her he had nothing on under them.

He had no shirt on and his buff body flexed with every movement.

Meagan smiled at them as she sat a plate of spaghetti in front of her husband and a small bowl of smashed up spaghetti next to it before getting her own.

Todd started to feed his son as he tore into his own. Todd always fed Todd Jr. supper, and changed the boy and cleaned him up after supper. Meagan loved that about her husband. He made such an effort to be a part of Jrs. life. Knowing that Meagan had him all day, he wanted to help relieve her workload and be as close to the boy as possible.

Meagan smiled at them as she ate. She loved watching them interact. They truly had a special bond, and she loved them both dearly.

"Did you get on the bank site and make my truck payment babe?" Todd asked, pulling her from her reverie.

"Oh shit, no I didn't! I started to, but then Jr. fell and bumped his head." She fibbed a bit, not wanting to mention what she'd actually found on the computer.

"I can do it tomorrow." she said. Todd felt a bump on the boys head that he had gotten that day, just not when Meagan said he did. "Poor guy!" Todd said "but your tough, right little buddy?!"

The baby laughed at his daddy and Todd said to Meagan "No, you usually have to set up the payment a few days out. I'll check after I get Jr. down, but chances are I'll have to swing by the bank to avoid a late payment."

"Oh honey I am sorry," she apologized. "I didn't know that."

"It's OK Babe, there's a branch of our bank right up the road from the jobsite, I can stop after work." He told her. Then added "Once SuperBoy here is out we can go online and I will show you around that site."

"Sounds good, I want you to show me a few things on the computer." She smiled at her double meaning.

Todd smiled too, thinking she wanted to upload the pics she just took of him.

And that always led to sexy fun!

He also wanted to show her the Adult site, not knowing she already knew about it.

They looked hungrily at each other over the table until Jr. smacked his daddy in the face with a hand full of spaghetti. "HEY! YOU BRAT!" Todd exclaimed before all 3 of them busted up laughing.

After everyone finished eating Todd took the baby to clean him up and get him into his pajamas while Meagan cleaned up the kitchen.

There was usually some playtime after supper, but with no nap that day Jr. was about ready for bed soon after he got his pajamas on and had his lamb playing in his chubby arms. His eyes started to droop and Todd walked him around, singing softly along with "Mary Had a Little lamb".

Meagan was still downstairs picking up toys after cleaning up the kitchen and putting away leftovers. She expected her guys to come back downstairs any minute.

Todd was pleasantly surprised by how quick Jr. conked out. He wanted to see if he could still make that truck payment. They really couldn't afford a late fee with only one income. He was also looking forward to showing Meagan that site, and enjoying her body.

After Jr. was tucked in for the night in his own room Todd kissed him softly on the head and went into the office.

He saw right away that while the screen was blank on the computer, the lights were on, indicating that the computer was asleep and waiting.

He hit a key and the video of Sharonshare fucking the trucker came up, ready to continue!

Meagan wondered what was taking the boys so long. She decided to go see if Todd needed help. He was a great daddy, but sometimes Jr. could be a handful. When she got to the top of the stairs she saw the lights off in the baby's room, but lights on in the office.

Going to the office doorway she saw Todd looking at that video of Sharonshare. It was still paused right where she had stopped it and she realized that she had never closed the page!

Todd heard her and turned to see her standing there, a shocked look on her face and her robe partly open.

"Umm, I guess by your mood tonight that you're not mad at me for this?" he said meekly.

"No," she answered "but I have some questions."

To Be Continued

12