Fun with Photos Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let her mind wander to the act she was creating for her husband. Riding another mans cock while she invited him in to join them.

Soon the camera was forgotten and she was lost in her fantasy. She ground her pussy on Willy's hard dick while his strong hand groped her big tits.

She could picture the look of lust on his face, the sweat gathering on his hairy, masculine chest.

She rapidly worked her fingers over her clit as she worked Willy's hard cock inside herself. She knew she would be cumming hard, and soon.

She started to lift her hips and slam them back down, taking Willy to the hilt each time.

In her mind she could hear him grunt and groan along with her. She could hear her juicy pussy squish with each thrust. Then she saw the light from the doorway brighten and dim again as the front door opened and closed, and she heard the latch click.

Todd was rather proud of himself. He made it home without any speeding tickets, and he showed extraordinary restraint when he pulled into his drive way.

He new full well how noisy his ladder racks and tool boxes were on his truck. He'd forced himself to drive in slowly. He knew Jr. may have already woken up from his nap, but if he was still asleep, Todd did not want to wake him.

Todd was on fire on the way home. Sharing those pics with Willy, and seeing his buddy get an erection for his wife had reignited all his desires to see her satisfied by the two of them.

He got out of his truck and closed the door gently, then walked quickly but softly up the walk to the front door. His cock already straining against his jeans.

He had no idea what he would find inside. Would Jr. still be napping? If so, where? And where would Meagan be? The bedroom? The office with the computer on and some porn on the screen?

He entered the house as quietly as he could, and the peacefulness seemed strange, as if no one was home. He looked to his right and saw no one was in the living room.

He closed the door behind himself gently, but the latch still clicked shut, causing him to wince.

He knelt down to unlace his boots and the cracking of his knees sounded like rifle shots in his ears.

As he untied his work boots, he thought he heard a noise from the kitchen. As he listened closely, he heard it again. It was a gasp, a gasp of pleasure, and it was his wife's gasp.

From the front door he could see partially into the kitchen, just as he could see partially into the living room. Wherever Meagan was, whatever she was doing, she was around the corner and beyond his line of sight.

As he stood to kick his boots off, the gasp turned to a moan. He knew Meagan well enough to know that she was going to cum soon.

Was she alone? He didn't know why that question entered his mind, but it was accompanied by a pang of jealousy.

He knew he wanted to share her. And after the events with Willy just now, it was definitely at the front of his mind. But he had always envisioned it being a mutual thing, where he was there from the start. The instigator even.

Now, hearing his wife in the next room, his heart was in his throat as he walked softly in his socks to peer the rest of the way into the kitchen.

When he looked around the corner towards the fridge, he saw his wife. While his heart had been pounding, it now seemed to pause at what he saw.

She was alone, but she was indeed fucking. Her head was tilted back and she had her sunglasses on. Todd could not tell if she even knew he was there.

If she did, she didn't give any indication. She was fucking herself with one of her favorite dildos'.

He started towards her slowly, carefully. If she wasn't aware of his presence yet, he didn't want to scare her.

Meagan was well aware that Todd was there. She'd seen the doorway brighten as he opened the door, and heard the door latch and the quiet click of his knee when he knelt to untie his boots.

She watched him walk towards her slowly. She was even more excited with the look of lust in his eyes as he watched her fuck her toy.

Finally she spoke up. "It's about time you joined us!"

Todd stopped dead in his tracks. He glanced around the kitchen before asking, "Us?" He never saw the camera on it's tripod as it was still hidden from his view by the island.

"Me and my lover here silly." Meagan answered with a smile and a gesture towards her toy.

Todd caught on and asked; "So do you two mind if I join you?"

"We've been waiting for you, I was hoping you'd get here before we both climaxed!" She replied with a lewd grin, before adding; "Now get over here and give me some more dick!"

Todd started to unbuckle his belt as he walked the last few feet to his wife. But she stopped him dead again. "NO!" she gasped.

He looked at her confused, until she told him; "Just come here, and take your shirt off. I'll do the rest."

Todd was in front of her in a flash and yanked his shirt up over his head. He let it drop to the floor beside him as Meagan finished with the belt and started on his jeans.

Meagan looked through her dark shades towards the camera and realized Todd had placed himself directly in front of her. Which was natural. But she recalled that as she was planning this, she knew she would need him to step aside slightly, so the camera could catch her riding her fake lover while sucking off her real one.

She put her hands on his hips and guided him to the side a bit. "You have to remember, if I have a man laying under me, you need to feed me your dick from the side." She explained patiently.

"Oh, sorry." He said stepping aside. "And just who exactly is that man you're riding?" Meagan didn't answer, she smiled up at him and glanced towards the camera and verified the view she wanted

She knew his strong chest and flat stomach were visible to the camera.

As she worked, Todd told her; "Willy saw the pics you sent, he said they were hot as fuck! That you are hot as fuck!"

Meagan was panting. As she rolled her hips and fucked the toy that just moments before was Willy in her mind, she imagined him looking at the pictures she sent.

"He was working up a serious hardon from looking at your pussy." Todd told her softly.

She tried to yank his pants and underwear down together, but his briefs got caught up on his hard cock.

She imagined Willy's dick would be just as hard. She knew he would love to let her pull his pants off too. She lowered herself down on the fake cock and ground down on it while thinking about Willy.

She moaned and Todd smiled knowing she was thinking about his friend.

She smiled at the bulge holding up her process and pulled his pants down first. She got them bunched up at his knees, showing off his muscular thighs. In her mind it was now Willy standing in front of her.

She pulled the waistband of his underwear out over his raging erection and worked them down too.

His cock now free, it stood straight out from his body, pointing straight at her face. It waved in front of her after being released from its confines.

She wrapped a hand around his shaft and pumped it a few times as she started to fondle his balls with the other.

"So Willy got hard looking at my pics, huh?" Meagan asked as she stroked her husband slowly.

"Yeah, he sure did. He told me that I better get home and enjoy you before he did!"

"So you knew I was horny, you knew I was ready for cock, why didn't you bring him along? You still want to share me, right?" She asked breathlessly.

"Well babe, we never discussed who it would be." Todd answered as his wife continued to jack him off. "I wasn't sure if you even wanted too."

She couldn't keep her mouth off of him for long though. Not after the videos she watched earlier and all the planning she had done to get to this point.

"I think I do." She told him softly as she leaned forward.

She started by licking his balls. They were sweaty from his day at work and she savored his masculine smell and salty taste as she continued to stroke his hard length.

She wondered what Willy would smell like, taste like.

Meagan resisted the urge to move straight on to the serious blowjob she had planned as her mind brought up images of Willy, his shirt off, his powerful body sweaty with exertion.

Instead she pulled the head of Todd's hard prick to her mouth and ran her tongue all over it, moaning the whole time. Smearing his already oozing precum all over the thick head of his hard cock.

Todd let out a grateful sigh and put his hands on the side of her head. "Honey, I love how you do that!"

Meagan responded by taking even more of his meat in her mouth, still working the head with her skilled tongue.

"Willy left me leave while he gathered up the rest of our tools. He even went to the bank for me so I could come home and fuck you. But he wants to see more pictures of you as payment." Todd told her softly.

She moaned loudly on Todd's prick and started to ride the fake cock in her pussy in time with her mouth, making her moan even more on Todd's cock. She thought about just showing Willy the video she was making instead.

Todd was really getting into her oral work and started to roll his hips in time with her, using his hands to pull his wife's mouth on and off his cock.

He loved how hot she got when he told her that Willy wanted to see more of her. He knew she was thinking about him as she rode the fake toy, but he wanted to hear her say it. "Who's that you're fucking baby? Who's cock is that?"

Meagan was really getting into the fantasy of riding Willy's dick while sucking off her husband. Sometimes in her mind she was blowing Willy while fucking Todd.

But she realized that the hand on her face closest to the camera was blocking the shot of his dick in her mouth. She grabbed his hand and moved it to the back of her head. She never broke her rhythm as she put his hand on her ponytail.

Todd found it odd, as he often put his hands on the side of her head during oral sex with her. She always loved when he took over and fucked her mouth. But at this point she was taking him deeper and deeper, and he didn't care where his hands were. As long as his cock was in her loving mouth. He took hold of the ponytail and used it as a handle to guide her.

Meagan loved Todd starting to fuck her mouth, she always did enjoy that. And to be riding another cock at the same time was heaven.

She thought about Willy getting hard over her pics. She imagined him jacking off to her that night, thinking about fucking her.

She decided it was time to tell her husband she was ready to do it for real. And who she wanted to do it with.

She left his dick slip out of her mouth and slide across her face. She moaned out loud and said; "Oh baby, I love how this feels, I do want this for real!" She continued to rub his hard cock, wet with her spit and his precum, over her cheeks, almost knocking her glasses off. "I want you to share me! I want two real dicks!"

She slid her mouth down the underside of his shaft to his balls again as she bounced on the cock below. Todd could hear how wet she was. Her pussy sounded like it was sopping wet as she fucked herself on the dildo. "Oh baby, I know you'll love it, I want you to cum so hard! Who do you want baby?" He already knew the answer, she wanted the same man he wanted to share her with, but he wanted to hear her say it. He needed to hear her say it.

Meagan ducked her head more to suck Todd's sweaty balls again while she used her hand on his shaft. They were already starting to pull up tight to his body. She could tell he was already on his way to cumming for her.

She couldn't get under his balls far enough with his legs together. His pants still bunched up at his knees were stopping him from spreading his legs.

She backed off and said; "Let's get these the rest of the way off." She tapped his leg and he held onto her head for balance as he lifted his leg for her. She grabbed the cuff of his pants and worked them down and off. She took off his sock too, before she went for the next leg.

Once she had the pants and socks off and tossed aside she tapped the inside of his muscular thighs to get him to spread his legs for her. He spread his feet apart, knowing what she wanted, and asked; "Who do you want baby? Who do you want to help me fuck you?" She just moaned in reply and started licking his balls again. She knew what he wanted, he wanted to hear her say Willy's name. But again she made him wait.

She ran her tongue around the inside of the powerful legs and behind the balls. She relished in his masculine scent and the strength of his body. Even as she made him quiver and go weak.

She was still stroking his shaft with her hand and rocking her hips on the one inside her pussy. She pulled back and looked up at him. He could just make out her eyes through the dark lenses. "Do you like watching me fucking him while I blow you? Can you hear how wet I am for him?"

"Oh hell yeah babe! You sound so wet!" Todd wrapped a hand around hers and squeezed as he helped her jack him off. "Who is that you're fucking baby? Who's making you so wet?"

She turned her head and made sure her face was not visible to the camera and pushed her shades up off her eyes. She looked at her husband, her eyes on fire with lust, and told him; "Well it's Willy of course. It's your best friend enjoying my pussy!"

With that she dropped her glasses back in place and took his dick back in her mouth. She started sucking him for all she was worth even as she started bouncing up and down on the toy again, moaning with pleasure.

Todd let out a groan and began thrusting his hips in time with her mouth, using the ponytail to pull and push her mouth on and off his cock. "He's going to love your wet pussy! He's going to fuck you so hard!"

Meagan felt Todd's dick grow even bigger inside of her mouth. She knew he was getting close. She played with his balls with one hand, reaching a finger back to apply pressure between his scrotum and asshole as she stroked his dick along with her sucking mouth.

Todd was groaning loudly now, rocking his hips in time with his wife's blowjob. He was imagining his best friend Willy laying below her, fucking her. "Oh fuck babe! You're so fucking HOT and SEXY! You're going to make us both cum for you!"

Meagan was so turned on. She was thinking about the two men she loved giving her so much pleasure. The two men she cared about the most in her life getting off on her. She knew Todd was about to cum and she was about to cum too, riding Willy's hard dick.

She thought about Willy watching this video and the girls on the website taking loads of cum on their faces and loving it.

Todd moaned loudly and started to thrust into her mouth with more vigor.

She felt her husband's cock swell in her mouth and knew he was very close. She knew that he was at the point of no return.

She started to cum herself and pulled Todd's prick from her mouth. And started jacking him off violently. She was almost crying with passion she was so overwhelmed.

"Aaahh, baby, I'm cumming! I'm cumming on Willy's cock!" She continued to bounce up and down on her imaginary lover. "Ohh, so good baby! FUCK!"

Todd was over the edge now too, he expected Meagan to take him back into her mouth when he came, as she always had before. He knew she was cumming too and tried to warn her of his own climax. "Fuck woman, I'm going to cum too!"

Meagan just kept jacking him off and when he yelled; "Oh, fuck babe, here it comes!" She merely opened up her mouth wide and aimed his prick at her face.

"Shoot it honey, shoot it all over me!" Meagan gasped aloud as he started to spew.

Todd let out a roar as he started cumming. He was so used to his wife taking his cum in her mouth or pussy, and it had been so long since he'd cum from a handjob that it was very fucking intense for him.

He remembered all the women online who took facials. He always thought it would be hot to see, but loved Meagan swallowing his jizz. Loved her passion for all he could give her.

And now he was cumming right on her face. She was cumming too and moaning so much it sounded like she was crying. He loved hearing her cum.

And through her orgasm she felt his hot jizz start to spray her. It felt erotic. It felt nasty. And it was made more intense knowing she was catching it all on video.

She felt each shot, it hit her in the forehead and her hair. It sprayed her glasses and cheek. She was glad for the dark shades or it would have went right in her eye, because she was watching Todd ejaculate so closely. She had never actually watched Todd shoot before, and she realized she enjoyed seeing it!

It turned her on to see him shooting for her. And hear him shout with the intensity of his own orgasm. It actually extended her own climax.

She finally felt some land in her mouth, on her tongue, and she fought the instinct to gulp it down. She kept her mouth open as she kept stroking her husband's spewing cock.

Soon Todd was done and started to stagger backwards. She knew he was getting sensitive. She held on tight to his still hard prick and leaned forward to take his tip in her mouth as she reeled him back in with her hand.

She didn't swallow yet, and kept his cum on her tongue even as she tried to suck more out of him.

She swirled her cum coated tongue around his head and stroked him from the base to her mouth to extract every drop. She moaned with pleasure as she felt the last few hot drops ooze into her mouth.

Todd gasped, he couldn't take much more. He squirmed and tried again to back away, but again she tightened her grip and held him in place.

She relented then and pulled his cock out of her mouth. She smiled lewdly at him as she began to rub his softening prick all through the jizz that covered her face.

Todd looked down at his wife and watched her paint her face. This was new ground for them. She had never missed a drop before. And if she did she would scoop it up with her fingers and make a show of licking them clean. Now she was making a show of wearing it.

And she looked so hot! She was still flushed with her own recent orgasms. He thought about the scenario of Willy being that cock making her cum. That had seemed to be the spark that took her over the edge.

The whole thing was so erotic. From the text, and sharing the pics with his buddy, seeing the effects the photos had on him as he got hard for her.

The blowjob while she rode her dildo that she said was the friend they both knew wanted her. Even using her ponytail as a handle to direct the mouthfuck.

Then the facial! She had never done that before. And they had never even discussed it! This woman was just full of surprises today, and he felt very lucky to be her husband.

As Meagan and Todd both began to descend from the heights of their orgasms, they both noticed the sounds of their son stirring coming from the baby monitor on the counter.

Meagan released her hubby and got up off the toy on the floor. It was drenched and had a small puddle around the base. She looked at Todd and said with a naughty smile; "Well, I guess our play time is over."

"Yeah, I guess." Todd answered. "Fuck, I'm ready for a nap now! You drained me woman!"

"Yeah, well you and Willy wore me out too!" she said with that lewd grin of hers. "But I doubt your little buddy will let either of us nap. And anyway, while I clean myself up, you have to get that out of here."

Todd looked at where his naughty wife was pointing and his jaw dropped when he saw the camera on the tripod. The red light told him all he needed to know.

12