Fun with Photos Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They also knew that they would have plenty of opportunities to see her ass before the night was over. It was no secret that Beth liked the attention, they could ogle her all they wanted, she wouldn't be offended.

Willy was watching her ass as she took the shot. The tight denim was barely enough to cover it, and Willy had a hunch that given Beth's mood, there was a very good chance she'd left her underwear at home. She had a great ass, and Willy had some great memories of it. And he couldn't wait for more.

Beth knew where he was looking, and she felt herself getting wet from the attention. She was distracted and she made her shot, but left the cue ball in a bad position, leaving herself no follow up shot.

She had to bend over the far end of table, right in front of Pete and Sam. She was again distinctly aware of her ass being leered at as she tried to get a shot that would leave nothing for her opponent to shoot at.

Pete and Sam were drooling over her ass. Both men knew that if she had bent over just a little bit more, they'd probably get a peak of her sweet cheeks and whatever she was wearing under her skirt. Pete took a long swallow of beer as Sam said, "Beth, that is one sweet ass you have there!"

She smiled as she took her shot, not making anything, as planned, but leaving the ball in a tough place.

She stood up and arched her back, looking over her shoulder she said to Sam, "Thanks." Before smiling and walking slowly back to the table where Willy was.

Willy held up his shot glass and told her, "I love looking at your ass too baby!" Beth picked up her whiskey, and as she clinked it to Willy's she told him quietly, "Maybe I want you to do something other than look at it tonight."

They looked into each other's eyes as they both sipped from their glass, before Willy told her in a husky voice, "Baby it would be my great pleasure."

Pete couldn't make a ball, so like Beth had, he shot defensively, leaving Willy with a difficult shot.

Willy managed to make a long, cross corner bank shot. But nothing else.

And so it went, the game drug out with both teams playing for defensive positions. The men all distracted by Beth's sweet ass, and Beth distracted by the men's attention.

Eventually Beth left Pete with a shot on the 8 in the side, and almost felt relief. She couldn't wait to get Willy home. She was already at the bar buying the next round for Sam and Pete, when she heard the 8 ball drop.

Willy finished his beer in a gulp, he was anxious to get going too. He had plans for Beth, and her beautiful ass.

*******************************************

Back at Beth's house, she kicked off her tennis shoes as Willy sat on a chair by the front door to unlace his boots and watch her ass swing as she walked into her kitchen.

He quickly shed his boots and followed her. He found her in the kitchen pulling two beers from the refrigerator. She turned around as she heard him come into the room and held up the two bottles of Bud Lite. "Sorry I don't have any Guinness." She said with a smile.

Willy reached out and took the beers from her hands and set them both down on the counter. "It's okay, I didn't come here for the beer." He told her as he reached around and grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her in tight to his body. She squeaked with surprise before melding her body into his, wrapping her arms around his neck. They leaned in to kiss, and it was hot and passionate from the start.

They were both ready, and she could feel his cock growing against her as they unleashed their pent up desire. Willy slipped his hands up under her skirt and kneaded both of her asscheeks. Beth moaned into his mouth as he groped her and their tongues tangled.

Willy broke the kiss and took a step back. He grabbed the bottom of her tank top and lifted as she raised her arms. He lifted her top up and off her, exposing her small, firm tits and flat belly. Her erect nipples stood out from her breasts, already swollen and puffy.

He reached out and she expected him to grab her tits, but he grabbed her shoulders and spun her around to face the kitchen table. She squealed again with surprise and delight. She loved when Willy was aggressive with her. He was so big and powerful, but she knew she could trust him to never hurt her, only to give her pleasure.

He stepped up behind her and finally reached around to grab her tits, capturing her nipples between his fingers and thumbs. He squeezed roughly as he pushed his cock against her ass. He nuzzled her neck and murmured, "So, that sweet ass of yours needs some attention, huh?"

"Yes!" She gasped, pushing back against the bulge in his pants. "Take my ass Willy." Willy released her little tits and pushed her shoulders down, until she was bent over the table. She gasped as her aroused nipples met the cool surface of the table. "Your wish is my command baby!" Willy growled as he hiked up her skirt to her hips, exposing the firm round bubble of her ass.

Beth heard his knees pop as he knelt down on the floor behind her and she felt his rough, calloused hands smooth out over her firm flesh. "You have the most perfect ass." He said reverently, before leaning in to start placing kisses all over her cheeks.

Willy took his time, kneading and kissing Beth's perfect ass, worshipping it. Her soft sighs told him she was enjoying the attention. He dipped his face lower and ran his tongue across the crease of her thigh and asscheek into her pussy, then over to the other thigh.

Her whimper and the jerk of her body were evidence of her need. He kissed her ass again before placing a playful bite on the meat of her cheek. She writhed and squealed, reaching back to grab the back of his head, trying fruitlessly to guide his face to the crack of her ass and to her flowing pussy.

Willy stopped what he was doing and slapped her ass, hard. She squealed again as he took her hand and told her, "Grab the other end of the table, hold onto it and don't let go!" She whined but dutifully obeyed his command, knowing that he would not continue until she did.

"Good girl." He said, and spanked her ass again, then ran his flattened tongue over the red hand print several times, easing the pain.

Beth whimpered at the sting of the slap, and sighed at the tenderness of his tongue. She had always loved the way he worshipped her ass, but she silently pleaded with him to move on to her more erogenous zones. She was so turned on her body moved of its own volition in response to the stimulation and her need for more.

Willy took a cheek in each large, strong hand and squeezed roughly. "Such a beautiful ass." He murmured, as if to himself. Before pulling her cheeks apart to expose her little brown rosebud.

She spread her legs farther apart to spread herself open for him.

Besides having the best ass he had ever seen, Beth also had the best tasting pussy he had ever tasted. And he couldn't hold back from tasting her any longer.

He dipped his head as his hands spread her cheeks again, and he ran the tip of his tongue from her clit to her anus. She moaned loudly, and hoped he would continue, knowing deep down that he would.

And continue he did. A quick swipe would never be enough. Willy brought his thumbs down and pulled her swollen lips apart, opening her for his tongue. He swiped between them again and swirled his tongue around, then lapped across her taint and probed her asshole again, before heading back down to lap at her pussy some more.

Beth was moaning and humping back against his wicked tongue as Willy went to town on her, sucking her labia, licking her clit, probing her anus, licking and kissing her most sensitive places.

He buried his tongue so deep in her pussy that his nose was pushing against her asshole, and he tickled her as he exhaled.

He brought his tongue up between her lips and back up to her ass, this time bringing his hand over to slide a finger, then two into her pussy. She moaned loudly, deep in her chest as she felt his big thick fingers fucking her and his tongue swirling around her asshole, rimming her.

She was so fucking turned on, it felt so dirty and so good to have her asshole played with, licked and probed. Willy's days worth of stubble scraped the inside of her cheeks, adding to the nastiness of the act.

She realized she wanted to see the action. Willy had always said that he loved the view from back there. She decided she wanted to see it too. And she really wanted to see what he was doing to her, to watch him as he gave her so much pleasure.

She realized that the website she now visited regularly was making her a voyeur, plus she wanted photos she could eventually post, so others could see her depravity too.

She released the edge of the table where she was still grasping it, per Willy's instruction, and reached for her purse on the edge of the table.

Willy noticed the movement and asked her what she was doing. "I, I want to see. I want to watch you." She gasped. She found her phone in her purse and pulled it out. "Keep going Willy, don't stop!"

Willy had no intention of stopping, and went back to work on her with his mouth and thrusting fingers as she tried to concentrate on unlocking her phone and bringing up the camera. Once she had it open she switched to selfie mode and raised her arm above her head and snapped a photo of his face peering up at her from behind her ass.

Willy had to wonder if Beth had gotten the idea of taking pictures from Meagan. He had been fucking Beth for a long time now, and she had never done that before. He knew she was as close to Meagan as he was to Todd, surely she knew about her friend's kink. Her love for being photographed. Had Meagan encouraged Beth to try it too? Or had Beth just decided that it sounded like fun?

Beth was trying to reach her arm back to get a picture of Willy's tongue working on her asshole. She knew he had to be wondering about her desire to see what he was doing. She wondered what he knew about Meagan and Todd, and their camera play. Neither of them yet knew of the other's recent sexual activity with their friends. Meagan had sworn them both to secrecy. She had plans for a big reveal that neither Beth nor Willy knew about yet.

After Beth's adventure playing with Meagan and Todd, they had also asked her to hold off on telling Willy about the website that they were all now apart of. Meagan had helped Beth in setting up her own profile and posting some pictures, but made Beth swear to leave Willy out of it, for now. And to not post anything that might give them away if Willy stumbled onto it. They all understood that Willy was a bachelor, and he was not above looking at porn online. She said they wanted to surprise him with it eventually.

Willy was still lapping away at Beth, licking and rimming her ass while finger fucking her pussy, but she was obviously distracted by trying to get photos. She wasn't getting into it as much as she had been. So he reached out and took the phone from her hand, telling her, "Give me that! I'll get you some good shots."

Willy thought back to his own time with Meagan. He had realized later that he was so stunned by the whole thing, that he really hadn't been able to get many good photos of the fun they had. Todd had sent him a bunch of pics that he jacked off to pretty regularly, but most of the good ones were shots Todd had taken. Most of his were not as good, blurry or off center. He knew it was because Todd was more experienced, but also because he was just overwhelmed by the fact that he was finally getting to play with the woman he never thought he would get to enjoy.

But now he was with a woman who he had been with many times. And he wasn't nervous or surprised at being here. He knew he would be a better photographer this time. He leaned back and snapped a photo of her ass and pussy, both wet with his saliva and her own excitement, her lips open with her arousal like a blooming flower.

He reached out with his free hand and palmed an asscheek. His big hand easily covered it and his thumb reached her pussy. He pulled her open and Beth felt her asshole stretch before she heard the shutter of her camera. She felt the thrill she had learned to love with Meagan.

She was so turned on, she wanted him to eat her some more, she needed him to fuck her soon. But she wanted him to capture every moment. "Eat me Willy, eat me and take pictures of it!" She pleaded. "You've always told me you love the view from back there. I want to see it, see what you do to me!"

"How can I refuse that?!" Willy responded. He reached a finger between her wet lips and started to shoot pictures as he diddled her briefly. She whimpered and rolled her hips. She moaned as he slipped his fat, calloused middle finger deep into her and she gasped as he took the photo.

He pulled his hand back and when his finger was free of her, he had a sticky string of her nectar stretching between her lips and the wet digit. He took a photo of that, then another of him sucking his finger clean.

He heard her whine, then plead, "C'mon Willy, eat me? Please?" He knew he couldn't resist it, and set the camera back to selfie mode. He held it under her pussy looking up, and made sure his finger was on the button. He made sure he had her swollen wet labia in the frame as he leaned forward and started to press the button repeatedly as he started to lick her.

Beth heard the shutter going off, time and again, as she felt his tongue start to lick her pussy. She started to cry out as she felt herself starting to cum. He was getting into it, and knew she was going off, and he had to push his tongue in deeper. He loved how her cum tasted.

He lost count of how many photos he took, but he knew that to actually capture the moment, he needed to catch her pussy pushing back into his face and the sexy sounds she made as she came.

He paused long enough to change the camera setting to video and got her quivering pussy back in the frame. He hit the button to start and she heard the ding just before she felt his face in her pussy again.

"AAAGGGGGHHHHH!" She cried as she felt his tongue slip back between her lips. She had heard the video start and knew that it would be exciting to watch later. She also knew she would be posting it someday, and she was sure there would be a lot of guys who would watch it and jack off, wishing it was them eating her pussy. Maybe some sexy women too, she thought as she cried out and pushed back against his face.

She continued to moan and whimper as she climaxed, she had always been vocal during sex, but knowing it was being recorded, made it seem so much more exciting, she really let go. "AGHHH, AGGHH, AAGGHH, OH FUCK YEAH BABY, EAT ME, AAHHHH!"

She let go of the table again to reach back and grab his head, pulling his face deeper into her pussy. Willy was in pussy heaven, Beth's juice was flowing and he was lapping it up like a starving man. He had his mouth buried in the best pussy he'd ever had, her killer ass pushing back on his face, hearing her exclamations of pleasure, all combined to urge him on to the next step towards their goal, his big cock stuffed deep in her ass.

He brought in his free hand and started to tease her clit, started to slide his tongue up across her taint to tease her puckered asshole. Her cries increased, reflecting her desire to have her ass stimulated too. "AGGHH, OOHH, OH YEAH BABY, YES! RIM ME, RIM MY ASS!"

He slipped his two fingers back inside her pussy and moved his oral attention back to her ass. He realized he was still filming from below, trying to hold the camera steady. He knew he was now catching his fingers fucking her, but not the attention he was giving to her ass. Trying not to jerk the camera around too much, he brought it up and around to try to capture the rimming he was giving her.

It was difficult, he had to keep his head to the side to capture his tongue working her rosebud. It was also very distracting to try and do both jobs at the same time. For a second he wished Todd or Meagan were there to take care of the camera work, and he could focus on giving Beth pleasure. But from the sounds she was making, he guessed he was doing alright.

But he knew he could give her what she wanted, what she needed, a lot better without the distractions of trying to film it or take photos.

Willy decided to just set the camera down and let it run. He would use his own phone too, and catch the fun from two angles.

Reaching out for her arm, he pulled her hand from the table edge and down, "Play with yourself baby." He growled. Her fingers obeyed the command and she whimpered as she went to work strumming her labia and clit.

He placed her phone, still in selfie mode, set to video, between her feet on the floor facing up. Looking at the screen he could see her fingers working her sweet pussy. He pulled his own phone out and set it up the same way, selfie video, and pulled a kitchen chair over to set the phone on the seat, leaning against the backrest. Looking at the screen he could see her sweet ass and her fingers working on her pussy. Satisfied for now he hit the record button and she heard the second phone ding as he started to record her from two angles. Beth got a thrill as she imagined how hot the videos would be.

Willy rose from his knees and stepped back to watch her finger herself as he undressed. Once he was naked, he couldn't help but stroke himself as he watched her play with herself. He eyed up her ass and considered going to her bedroom for the lube. He knew she kept it in the drawer next to her bed. But then he got another idea.

Willy knew his way around her house very well. He knew where she kept everything in her kitchen. He reached into the cupboard next to the stove and grabbed the can of cooking spray. With a smirk he stepped into the frame of both cameras and shook the can. On the screens of both phones he could see his hard cock waving wildly next to her sexy ass as he shook the can. Beth looked over her shoulder to see what he was doing, and smiled at his naughty idea.

He placed his hard length on her ass and sprayed the oil all over his cock and her asshole. She cried out as she felt the spray hit her tender flesh. Using his hand, he stroked his cock to make sure he was completely coated in the oil, before turning his attention to her little puckered hole.

He used his fingers to smear the oil all around the entrance to her ass before pushing one inside. Beth made a sexy exhalation sound as his strong fat finger penetrated her. He slipped in to the first knuckle and plunged in and out of her a few times, before spraying more oil and pushing in further.

Willy watched the show on his camera screen as he continued to play in Beth's ass, working deeper gradually, enjoying both the show and the noises she was making.

He finally got his finger in as far as it would go, his other fingers balled into his palm. He plunged into her several times, pulling and pushing to the sides, stretching her out, enjoying her tightness and her sexy moaning, until he had her loose enough to add a second finger. Pulling back until just the calloused tip was inside her, he stretched her tight flesh aside and sprayed more oil into her hole, and added the second finger.

"Ehhhh." Moaned Beth as Willy worked the oil into her sphincter, and she felt the second finger. "Mmm yes!" she moaned as he continued to gradually work on her tight ass.

She was still playing with her own pussy, and she had to reach her fingers up inside herself to feel his fingers through the thin membrane that separated them. She already felt so full, so good. The slightest movement of Willy's fingers caused that pleasure tinged pain that was so fucking good.

Willy's fingers gradually worked into her hole until he had them both embedded to the hilt. He paused, allowing her to adjust, to adapt to the intrusion of his big fat working man fingers.