Fun with Photos Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth panted, feeling so full, so fucking nasty, bent over her kitchen table with a man sticking his fingers all the way up her ass. She knew it would not be long before he replaced the digits with his fat prick.

Willy began to gently but firmly finger fuck Beth's asshole, occasionally spraying more cooking oil into the mix. Before again laying the length of his prick on her ass cheek and again hosing it down with the oil. Beth knew it wouldn't be long now.

Willy looked at both camera phones, watching his fat fingers sawing in and out of his fuck buddies' ass from different angles and completely understood Todd and Meagan's affinity for the camera as a sex toy. It really does make it hotter, nastier even. And it allowed you to relive it, so much more vividly than a memory. He knew he would be jacking off when he reviewed this, and he was about to make it better.

"You ready for more baby?" He asked Beth gently as he moved his cock in closer to the plunging fingers. "Yes," Beth hissed. "Give me that big dick baby!" She was more than ready.

Willy abruptly withdrew his fingers, and before her gaping asshole could start to close he shoved the oily head of his cock into her sphincter. Beth let out a squeak, followed by a long groan as he held himself steady, just his thick head penetrated her, stretching her, and he held himself there and allowed her to get accustomed to his girth.

Beth rode the always exhilarating sensation of stretching pain, and the fear that she would be torn open that she always felt when she was first penetrated by a thick cock in her ass. She knew it was going to fit, but for that brief moment she had to resist the panic and remind herself to relax and push back.

When she was ready for more she signaled him by rolling her hips, pushing her ass back against him, moaning "More" and he gave her another inch. Beth moaned deep in her chest and reached both hands out and again clasped the far edge of the table submitting herself to his cock.

She put her forehead down between her arms and onto the table as she forced herself to accept the pleasure and the pain of the invasion. She got a kind of adrenaline rush from the pain that was in part fear, in part a thrill of doing something many considered nasty and taboo

Willy interpreted her body language and her sexy vocalizations to know when she was ready for more. He fought the urge to thrust completely into her as he controlled his body and his breathing. He too loved the naughty idea of fucking her ass, and she gripped his cock like a hot velvet vise.

When he sensed she was ready he backed off until the crown of his swollen cockhead was just visible, and then rocked his hips forward, going back in, an inch deeper than last time. The two moaned together as if harmonizing.

"Fuck baby you feel so good!" Willy growled. "Mmm, you too. I love how you fill me!" She gasped, already wanting more.

Willy was more than happy to fill her and pulled out an inch before pushing in two more. Now half way into her, he paused again as she adjusted to his girth with a groan.

He smoothed his hand over her back, caressing her with his calloused hands, telling her softly, "You're doing good honey, half way there."

"Mmnng" She groaned, "Fuck yeah baby!" Her asshole was on fire, but she knew she had the worst pain over with. It would only get better from there. "Give it to me Willy, fuck me with that fat dick!"

Willy rocked on his feet, teasing Beth with the threat of plunging in. "You want more?" "Yes." Beth said almost desperately. She looked back over her shoulder at him and hissed, "YES! GIVE IT TO ME!" She demanded. She was ready for the rest of his dick.

Willy hesitated only long enough to pick up the pan spray again, then pulled out almost all the way, briefly, long enough to spray the junction of their bodies with another generous amount of oil before he pushed back in. He saw the phone below, reflecting the action, and knew they were capturing it all.

He pushed himself slowly but firmly all the way in to her, and again they moaned together. He stopped when he was in to the hilt and Beth could feel his balls on her pussy.

Beth panted as she adjusted to the fullness of her ass. "Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, Ohh fuck that's good!" She felt the fullness and pressure of Willy's dick stretching her, but not moving, waiting to begin giving her the pounding she wanted. Needed.

When she got accustomed to the big dick in her ass, she again signaled her desire by pushing back against him. But this time she spoke up, "Fuck my ass Willy. Give it to me baby!"

"Okay babe, here we go." He told her as he pulled his cock out about half way before sliding back in. He continued to take her slowly, gradually, paying attention to her moans, her movements. They had done this before, and he knew she would get more enjoyment if he let her build up to the hard fucking they always finished with.

He also knew that if he started pounding too soon he would never be able to hold off his own orgasm, no matter how much whiskey he drank. Her ass just felt too good. He needed to pace himself, or her tight ass would milk him too fast if he wasn't careful. He wanted this to last for them both.

He gradually pulled half way out, and slowly pushed back in to the hilt. Out and in, out and in, slowly but steadily. He listened to Beth, her sexy groans told him she was feeling the pleasure she desired. The gradual buildup of sensations that would eventually push her over the edge.

Beth was loving the feeling of his prick moving in and out of her, the pain, and fear that accompanied it, had subsided like she knew it would. All that was left was the fullness and excitement of having a big cock in her most forbidden hole.

The act itself was enough to give her a thrill. She felt nasty and depraved from the taboo nature of taking a cock in her ass. She got off on the idea that many women were too afraid, too squeamish, or just too prudish to even try this. She got a sense of pride, power even, that she was one of the bold women who would do this, and enjoy it.

She moaned loudly in time with Willy's gentle probing. She was accustomed to the size now, and ready for more. "Give it to me Willy." She whispered urgently.

Willy loved hearing her ask for more. But she had said it so softly he wasn't sure it was picked up by the two cameras that were capturing the whole lurid scene. "What? I didn't hear you baby." He definitely wanted to be able to hear her on the video!

She knew damn well he heard her, but she also knew how much he loved hearing her talking dirty, asking, pleading for his cock. All men loved that. So she repeated herself, louder this time. "Give it to me Willy! Fuck me, fuck my ass!"

"Okay baby, you got it!" Willy answered with a smile. He slid his hands up her back and grasped her shoulders, even as she released the table with one hand and reached down to run her fingers over her pussy.

He used her shoulders for leverage as he started to plunge harder into her. Harder and faster. He felt her fingers against his balls as he was embedded in her and pulling her back against himself.

He grunted with each thrust and she moaned loudly. Her higher pitch in harmony with his bass. The loud slap of skin on skin keeping time. The tempo and intensity increasing gradually as they worked together toward the crescendo.

Beth swirled her fingers over and over her drooling pussy, feeling Willy's nuts slap her every time he bottomed out, feeling his fat prick stretching her as deep as he could reach. "Yes!" She cried, "Yes Willy, give it to me!"

Her cries grew to a wailing as he increased the speed and force of his thrusting even more. "Fuu, Fuu, Fuck, Fuck me!" She screamed. "Fuck me Willy! Fuck my ass!"

His grunting became louder also as he worked to give her the fucking she wanted, fighting off the impending climax building up in his balls.

The tightness of her ass around his dick and her nasty talk, begging to be fucked hard was working on his concentration, breaking down his resolve to last as long as he could.

Willy looked over at the phone on the chair. The screen showed her asshole stretched around his cock only when he was pulling out. When he was pushed in deep, his hip blocked the view. He knew she wanted to see it all, from his point of view.

Willy smirked to himself knowing how she would react, but he pulled completely out of her anyway. She squealed in surprise at the sudden emptiness while he reached out to grab his phone. In seconds he had switched out of selfie mode and zoomed in on her gaping hole.

"What are you doing?" Beth squealed in frustration. "Why did you stop?!" "Because I know you want to see this from my perspective, and that's what I'm going to give you." He explained as he used his free hand to guide his angry looking prick back to her waiting hole. He thought about how erotic it was to see his cock on the screen, pushing back into her rectum, capturing the action and her verbal response as she groaned with pleasure as he pushed back in.

Willy resumed fucking her the way he knew she wanted it, hard. He had thought that having the phone in his hand would distract him from cumming too fast, but it only made the act seem naughtier, dirtier, and more exciting.

He started to stroke faster in and out, watching it all on the screen.

He knew he was going to lose it soon and just went to town on her. Fucking her ass as hard and fast as he possibly could. Pounding her, giving her exactly what she wanted while she wailed.

Beth felt Willy's cock grow just that much more and knew he was getting close. She knew she would soon feel the delicious warmth of his jizz filling her and it pushed her over the edge. Her climax hit her like a freight train, rushing through her body. She was unable to maintain her strumming on her pussy, and simply shoved two fingers into herself as deep as she could.

Willy knew she was getting off, and the thought excited him, dragging him closer himself. When he felt her fingers through the thin membrane of her asshole it drove him past the point of resistance and he howled as he let loose. The added tightness, the extra stimulation of her fingers on the underside of his prick had him shooting his load hard, deep into her bowels.

Beth felt his cock explode. She felt him expand to his maximum size. She felt the surge against her fingers as his cum shot up his length. She felt the hot ejaculate flooding her deep inside. She felt him push himself into her as deep and hard as he could, holding himself embedded in her as his cock pulsed and he howled at the ceiling like a victorious Celtic warrior howling at the moon.

It all served to push her deeper into her own climax, overriding her senses, blurring her vision and muting her hearing. Her whole body tensed up as she rode the waves of her orgasm

They rode out their orgasms together, like they had always done, and when they came back down they were both spent. Beth lay limply across her kitchen table, and Willy needed to sit down.

"Oh fuck babe." He mumbled as he stepped back, his softening prick slipping easily from her stretched rectum. He managed to keep the phone aimed at her wide open asshole as he pulled the chair next to him closer before he collapsed into it. The video camera still running, he aimed it at her gaping hole and filmed the first trickles of his cum ooze out.