Fun with Photos Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meagan had started to kiss Beth on the neck and Beth found herself looking at Willy. The intensity of the look on his face almost made him seem menacing. He was watching the show and running his hand over the bulge in his pants.

"What are you waiting for Willy, pull that big fucker out!" Beth told him hoarsely. Meagan heard this and spoke into Beth's throat "Yeah buddy, pull that big dick out." She pulled her wet fingers from her friend's pussy and reached back to his lap.

As Meagan felt his leg, she followed it up to his crotch and found his cock. Willy looked over at Todd, as if needing his permission too, and he was shocked and amused to see his buddy already naked. Todd was taking photos with one hand and stroking his cock with the other.

Willy wasted no more time shedding his own pants and underwear. And Meagan wasted no time wrapping her hand around his raging erection. He stripped off his shirt and sat back, enjoying Meagan's hand job and caressing her back as she continued to kiss Beth.

Beth took advantage of Meagan's attention shifting to Willy and assaulted her neck with kisses. She started to pull her friend's top up and asked Willy to help her. Willy grabbed the hem of Meagan's blouse also, and together they pulled it up her body. Meagan raised her arms and allowed her friends to pull her top up and off.

Beth tossed the shirt aside and pushed her friend back against Willy, running her mouth from Meagan's neck and down her chest to her big tits. Meagan gasped with pleasure as she reached back to grab Willy's prick again as he held her body against his own and leaned in to kiss her neck. He reached around her with both hands and hefted her tits, offering them up to Beth's mouth.

He had a perfect view of his favorite fuck buddy feasting on his best friend's wife's tits, and his arousal grew by the second. He still couldn't believe that Beth, and now Meagan, were lesbians, or bisexual, he corrected himself. This was such a hot revelation, and he was looking forward to seeing more. Much more. And he had so many questions for Beth. But that was for another time.

Meagan rolled her head to the side to give Willy access to her neck as she awkwardly tried to stroke his dick behind her. Willy looked down at Beth as he kissed Meagan's neck and shoulder to watch her suck and lick Meagan's tits. He realized she still had a hand up Meagan's skirt and he reached around to pull the hem up to see her work two fingers inside her pussy.

"Fuck baby that's hot!" he growled. "I just can't believe it." Beth stopped her tit sucking long enough to say, "Believe it big guy!" Meagan turned her head to him and said breathlessly, "Believe it! Believe it and enjoy it!" Then she reached her hand to the back of his head and pulled him in for a kiss.

Todd was still sitting at the bar, and taking photos of the events unfolding on the couch. So far it was all going pretty much the way they had planned it. He stroked his cock and knew he would have to join them soon. But the beginning of this session on the couch was not something that he would want to miss capturing on film. He got off the stool and walked around the coffee table for some other angles.

As Meagan and Willy kissed, Willy had wrapped his arms around her, he still had a hand holding one of Meagan's tits up for Beth to suck on, like he was feeding her. His other hand was now in her crotch, stroking her clit as Beth finger fucked her.

Meagan was in ecstasy, she could not maintain her kiss with Willy and her head rolled back as she moaned. Willy wasted no time getting his hungry mouth back to her sensitive neck.

Todd captured some beautiful shots of his wife climbing toward her first climax as their friends worked on her together. She looked so fucking beautiful to him. Her flushed face, pursed lips, eyes closed, she was in a zone as she was feeling so much emotion and pleasure from her two friends' attention.

Her moans were picking up intensity and pitch, rising as she climbed to her peak. Her head rolled, her hips bucked against the two hands working on her as she tried to keep track of all the pleasure she was feeling.

She felt Willy's powerful body against her back, his strong arms wrapped around her, one strong hand holding her tit as the other gently strummed her clit. His mouth sucking her neck, nibbling on her ear, moaning with his own excitement as she tried to maintain a rhythm while stroking his cock.

All the while she felt Beth aggressively thrusting her fingers in her pussy and her lips sucking hard on her nipples, pausing to gently lick around her areola.

Before she could put it all together in her mind, she was cumming. It welled up quickly, all the excitement of anticipation for the evening and the multiple feelings of pleasure crashed together and overwhelmed her.

She screeched and her nails dug into Willy's scalp as she pulled his face into her neck. Her hips thrust forward and her whole body tensed up. Her voice died off as her breath caught in her chest. She was completely consumed by the sensations coursing through her body as every muscle went rigid.

As she rode her climax her mouth now hung open, and Todd wanted to put his cock in her mouth in the worst way. But he knew he would have his turn. This was about Meagan. All of them coming together to play was all thanks to her, and he had to let her have the first orgasm of the night without distraction.

And of course he captured every hot second of it for posterity. He now had his cellphone on video and the camera catching stills. He was going to enjoy this moment for years to come. They all would, and so would their online fans.

Willy and Beth were looking into each other's eyes as they brought Meagan off, and as she crested the waves of her orgasm and started to come back down to earth Beth pulled her fingers from her friend's pussy and offered them to Willy. He saw them coated with Meagan's nectar and leaned forward to lick them clean. Beth reached her tongue out too and they shared a kiss with her fingers in between.

"Oh fuck you guys! That was intense!" Meagan said as she looked at the two sharing her essence in a kiss, then turned to the sound of the camera going off again. She smiled at her husband when she saw his cellphone in one hand and digital camera in the other.

"Did you catch all of that honey? Did you film them making your wife cum?" Todd returned her smile and told her, "You bet I did baby, you looked so beautiful cumming for them."

With Beth leaning forward to kiss Willy her chest was brushing up against Meagan. Her small but very firm tits with their hard nipples pushing against her shirt to rub against Meagan's now sensitive tits. Meagan reached up and tweaked her friend's nipples before reaching down to pull the shirt off her. Beth broke her kiss with Willy to raise her arms to allow Meagan to strip off the top and cast it aside.

Meagan then dipped her head and took one of Beth's aroused nipples in her mouth. She grazed the plump areola with her teeth and sucked hard, causing Beth to gasp and push her chest out toward her friend's face.

Meagan pushed Beth backwards on the couch and laid on top of her to feast on those wonderful nipples, going back and forth randomly between them.

Willy sat and watched Meagan attack Beth's tits and subconsciously stroked his cock. He let his gaze travel down Meagan's body and saw her beautiful ass peaking out from the bottom of her short skirt. He reached out and caressed her cheeks.

Meagan hummed with Beth's nipple in her mouth and raised her ass up against Willy's groping hands. She shifted her knees under her and lifted her ass in the air, wiggling it side to side in open invitation.

Willy gladly accepted the invitation and leaned in to kiss her sweet cheeks. She slipped a hand up to Beth's crotch and began to massage her engorged labia. Beth moaned and squirmed from the attention. She looked up at the TV and saw a photo of herself sucking Todd while Meagan sat on his face. Next to that was a shot of Todd fucking Meagan while she blew Wilily.

And beside that she saw Todd In the flesh, his buff body naked, his cock hard and bobbing with the movement of his body as he worked on his task as photographer. His prick looked very tempting to Beth, and she didn't want him to be left out.

She crooked her finger at him and said, "Come here Todd, that cock looks like it needs some attention." Meagan grinned at her friend, then looked back over her shoulder to Willy and said, "What about you big guy, does your big dick need something to do?" She moved back until her face was in Beth's crotch, arched her back to point her pussy at him and spread her knees farther apart.

"I could never pass that up!" Willy responded as he straightened up and shuffled forward. "Me neither." Added Todd. He moved Willy's beer to the center of the coffee table and propped his phone against it. Checking to make sure it was catching as much of the action on the couch as possible.

As Willy lined himself up behind Meagan, Todd presented his cock to Beth's face. She wrapped her hand around his dick and ran her tongue around the tip before pulling him into her mouth. Todd groaned with approval and his hips moved forward, giving Beth half of his thick length.

They were both focused on their own pleasure, but they heard Meagan and Willy both groan as Willy slipped his cock into Meagan from behind. He gently pushed the head of his dick in and paused before giving her a little more.

Meagan grunted into Beth's pussy as Willy worked his cock into her. She tried her best to focus on giving Beth pleasure, but Willy was stretching her farther than she was used to when Todd fucked her. She had to just keep licking and kissing her friend's most erogenous zones and vow to herself to make her cum properly later.

Beth was sure not worried about it. What Meagan was doing was just fine, and she could continue to give Todd a thorough blowjob. She bobbed her head up and down his shaft and swiped her tongue from underneath.

Todd was definitely enjoying Beth's talent and the look of ecstasy on his wife's face as his buddy finally bottomed out inside her. Meagan groaned deep in her chest with her eyes half closed and her mouth pushed into Beth's meaty folds.

Willy started to stroke his cock in and out of Meagan, taking his time, allowing her to enjoy every inch of his dick. He could feel her flexing her pussy muscles and see her cream on his cock, her lips stretched around the fat shaft. While he slowly fucked Meagan, he looked over at Beth, his long time fuck buddy, sucking Todd's cock.

Willy and Beth had been lovers for almost as long as Todd and Meagan, having met because of them, but had always been adamant about the casual nature of their relationship. They had no strings as a rule. Both knew that the other had other lovers, and both were fine with that. Because neither of them was ready to settle down with one person for the rest of their life.

But with what was happening at that moment, he realized that he cared deeply for Beth, and yes, he could now admit that he loved her. And that seeing her sucking another man's cock didn't diminish that. If he was honest with himself, he knew he always had been aroused by the idea of her with other men. He had always loved her passion and wanton lust for life.

He suddenly realized that they could be together as a couple, and still have the freedom to explore with other lovers. He decided that he would have to bring it up with her the next time they were alone.

As for Beth, as she sprawled on the couch with Meagan trying hard lick her pussy, her lips around Todd's prick, she looked up at Willy to see him watching her while he fucked Meagan. She recognized that he enjoyed seeing her sucking Todd, and she was glad. She had also had a long time love of what she had with Willy. And she too realized that maybe they could have more together.

Beth pulled her mouth off Todd's bulbous head and ran her tongue around it as she gave Willy a wink. Then engulfed the hard cock again with her mouth. He smiled at her and continued to fuck Meagan.

Todd had witnessed the unspoken exchange between them and he was hopeful that he read it correctly. But he knew, as his two friends did, that that would be a subject for later. He focused his camera on Beth and she looked up at him with his dick stretching her lips and he snapped a photo.

Todd put his free hand on the back of Beth's head and began to roll his hips, fucking her mouth, and took a series of quick photos as she looked up at the camera, a lusty look in her eyes.

He looked down her body to see his wife trying hard to lick her friend while Willy fucked her. It was one of the most exciting things that he had ever seen, and he captured it with his camera too.

Meagan was having a hard time getting her friend to cum. She was enjoying the fucking Willy was giving her. She had really enjoyed the previous session with him and had looked forward to the next time. Now that it was here, she was loving it. She slipped two fingers into Beth's pussy and felt her friend clamp down on them, a muffled whimper escaped B eths throat. Muffled by Todd's dick.

Willy looked over at the TV and saw a photo of Meagan sitting on Beth's face with Todd between Beth's legs fucking her. The picture beside that showed Meagan riding his own cock while sitting upright, and blowing Todd. Coupled with what they were doing at that moment, it all seemed surreal.

It dawned on him that with the four of them going at it, the possibilities were endless. Maybe he could finally get to experience two women blowing him at once. He had always wanted to try that. He was still blown away by Beth and Meagan being into each other. And the chance to fuck Meagan, while she ate Beth, who was blowing Todd was more than he could have ever expected.

Beth was enjoying the show of watching her long time fuck buddy taking her best friend from behind. Willy was working Meagan with his usual steady, relentless rhythm, and watching her suck Todd's prick.

Meagan was barely licking her pussy now, but that was alright, having her best friend grunting into her pussy which she got fucked by Willy was pretty fucking hot. And Meagan was using her fingers too, which felt great. Plus she had Todd's cock in her mouth, and combined with the show she was watching, she was having fun. Like Willy, she was also thinking about all the possible ways they could fuck and suck.

She peered around Todd's hip and saw the photos currently on the screen. On the left, her and Meagan were sharing Todd's dick, working together to blow him. She remembered thinking at the time that she would love to do that for Willy one day.

On the right, Meagan was blowing Todd and stroking Willy inches from her face. She was obviously blowing both men, and the look on her face showed her enthusiasm. Beth had had that experience herself a few times in her life and had always loved it.

She got an idea. She pulled Todd's prick out of her mouth and said to her friends, "Hey gang, let's try something else. I have an idea."

Willy and Meagan were both enjoying their fuck, but they both trusted that whatever Beth had in mind, it would be good too. Willy stopped his movements, holding himself deep inside Meagan, waiting to see if she would agree. She looked over her shoulder at him and said, "We can come back to this baby, let's see what this slut has planned for us." Willy chuckled and withdrew from her, his dick shiny and wet.

Beth slid off the couch onto the floor and proceeded to move the coffee table back to make more room. With that done she knelt down facing the couch and instructed Meagan to kneel in front of her. Todd was still standing by the end of the couch and she reached around and grabbed his ass to pull him forward, while instructing Willy to stand to her left.

When she moved the table, the cell phone that Todd had propped up to capture the action on the couch on video, fell down. Beth picked it up and handed it to Willy.

When she was done, Willy and Todd were standing face to face, Beth and Meagan were kneeling face to face with their men's hard cocks between them. They all knew immediately what she had in mind. Meagan smiled and reached out to grab both dicks. "I like how you think, you nasty girl!"

Beth smiled and wrapped her hands over Meagan's, "I knew you would. Because you are as nasty as I am!" She leaned over and took the wet, swollen head of Willy's dick in her mouth as Meagan did the same for Todd. All four groaned together in harmony.

Beth sucked Meagan's juices off of Willy's prick, savoring the flavor, while looking up at his face. He couldn't believe it was happening, it was such a thrill for him. She paused and said to him, "She tastes so good on your cock!" Willy moaned and said, "Fuck baby I still can't believe it!" Beth simply smiled her naughtiest smile and took his cock back in her mouth and started bobbing her head.

The girls both sucked their respective partners, looking up at them with lust filled eyes. Until Beth stopped and said, "Switch!" She turned to Todd and as Meagan pulled her mouth off his dick, she put hers on it, while Meagan did the same to Willy. Sucking slowly but firmly, all the while looking up, fully aware of both cameras, and putting on a show.

The men simply stood and enjoyed the attention, with Todd documenting it all in photos with the camera and Willy filming video. They both loved the passion the women had for giving head. Both were very talented, but had different styles. And both were beautiful to look at, and looked so hot with a mouthful of cock.

The two women were also enjoying themselves, relishing the big, hard cocks offered up to them, both different yet both so enticing. One slightly bigger than the other, but both above average in size.

They went back and forth randomly, keeping the guys on edge, not letting them get close to cumming. Then Beth invited Meagan to share Willy with her. They kissed the fat head of his dick together, their lips and tongues touching each other's, essentially kissing each other with the hard prick in the center.

Meagan moved her mouth down the shaft as Beth sucked the head into her mouth, and when Meagan licked her way back up they traded places, with Meagan sucking him and Beth lapping at the shaft, down to the bottom where she dipped her head to suck his balls.

Willy thought he had died and gone to heaven. He watched the two lusty ladies devour his dick in the view finder of the cell phone and couldn't believe his luck. He relished the experience that he had fantasized about so many times. But when he felt like maybe they would finish him off, when he felt the first familiar stirrings of his climax, Beth called another switch. They gave his prick one last wet kiss and moved on to Todd.

Todd had loved the show. Watching his wife and her best friend sucking Willy was so exciting. He snapped a dozen photos of them as they worked together on Willy. He had experienced the same treatment himself when they had played with Beth, so he knew how good it was.

He knew he would get a chance to feel that again next and his anticipation built as he watched. When they switched to him it was his turn to moan as he felt his cock in between the two hungry mouths. Meagan and Beth looked at each other as they kissed his head, their tongues dueled and swirled over and under the meaty cock. They ran their mouths down the hard length, each on one side.

When they were at the bottom, with Todd's pubic hair against one cheek, Beth dipped her head to lick his balls, while Meagan went to suck the swollen head back into her mouth. She sucked half of his length into her mouth and looked up at him, her eyes wide open. He took another picture and Meagan got a thrill. She knew she would look like a porn star with her mouth full of cock. They would have so many hot pictures from this tryst to post for her fans online.