Fun with Photos Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Beth ran her tongue back up Todd's dick again Meagan pulled her mouth off the end and they kissed, their lips just grazing the head of his dick. Then Meagan made her way down to his balls and Beth engulfed the tip.

"These women are fucking incredible!" Willy exclaimed as he filmed his two favorite women sucking his friend. "No fucking doubt about it!" Todd replied earnestly. "And you just know their pussies are getting soaked. I think we should give them a good licking right back."

Beth rubbed his cock across her face, painting herself with her and Meagan's saliva, with a hint of his precum, and smiled up at him, saying, "Ooh, I like the sound of that!" Meagan popped his testicle out of her mouth and groaned, "Mm, me too! I am dripping, who wants to taste it?" Beth kissed her and said, "I think we all would sweetie, but why don't you let Willy have some, and Todd can taste my wet pussy." She smiled lasciviously at her friend's husband as she spoke.

The men agreed wholeheartedly, so the ladies sat on the edge of the couch, side by side, and leaned back, spreading their legs in offering. Willy and Todd dropped quickly to their knees, but Todd punched Willy in the shoulder and told him, "Slowly." As he gently kissed the inside of Beth's knee to demonstrate.

Meagan reached out and said, "Hand over the cameras boys. You're going to be too busy to use them!" This elicited a giggle from Beth. "Yes they will, they have work to do!"

So Todd and Willy relinquished photographer and videographer duties, after getting good shots of the wet pussy's before them. Beth moved closer to Meagan until they were hip to hip and pulled Meagan's leg over her own.

Willy smiled at his buddy and swiped his tongue an inch up Meagan's inner thigh, causing her to sigh. Beth reached out and took Meagan's hand and whispered breathlessly, "These bastards are going to tease us!" She pulled Meagan's hand to her own pussy and started to rub it as Todd wetly kissed her inner thigh. "I guess we have to keep ourselves occupied in the meantime." She left Meagan's hand in place and reached out to finger her friend's pussy too.

Beth raised the camera to her eye and snapped a photo of her hand on Meagan's pussy as Willy licked her thigh. Meagan raised the cellphone and caught video of that too, then scanned over and caught Todd kissing Beth's leg. The men took their time moving upward toward the wet treasures awaiting them.

Meagan and Beth kept themselves occupied by fingering each other as they waited for the men to finally bring their mouths to their pussies. Willy and Todd both realized they didn't really have the patience for properly teasing the women, and moved up quickly.

Finally Willy grabbed Beth's hand and pulled it from Meagan's pussy. He locked eyes with Beth and sucked her fingers into his mouth. The two long time lovers shared a moment, an unspoken connection, as he cleaned Meagan's tasty nectar from her fingers. Meagan witnessed the silent scene and her heart soared for her two dearest friends.

Todd had no idea what had transpired, he was too focused on his wife's fingers in Beth's snatch. Finally he couldn't wait anymore and just dove into Beth's wet pussy, with Meagan's fingers still in it. This sent an erotic jolt to Beth's brain and effectively broke the moment with Willy.

Willy smiled and dove face first into Meagan's hot pussy too. The two women moaned and shuddered together as they were devoured by the hungry men. They leaned into each other, both trying to maintain their duties with the cameras, both finding it increasingly difficult.

Beth snaked her arm under Meagan's back and pulled her closer. She wanted to feel her friend's body shudder when Willy brought her off. Meagan found her arm now scrunched uncomfortably between them, and reached around Beth's shoulders, pulling her close too.

The women looked at each other and smiled before leaning in for a kiss. They were hip to hip, legs entangled, breasts rubbing against each other as they necked like teenagers, while both experiencing the oral talents of the men.

Todd and Willy were in pussy heaven as they feasted on two very wet women. They both looked up and watched the ladies making out, moaning loudly into each other's mouth. Todd, being the avid, amateur porn photographer that he was, realized that the women were not fulfilling their duties with the cameras.

He stopped what he was doing and grabbed the camera and phone back. He propped the cellphone up on the coffee table again, and set the camera on video too, putting it on the end of the bar looking down the length of the couch. He was confident all the action would be filmed the rest of the night.

He returned to his place in front of Beth, and after an apology, which she readily accepted, he went back down on her, eagerly. He was glad to see that without the cameras, the girls now had a free hand, which they used to play with each other's tits.

Todd and Willy were both working to bring their respective woman off. No more teasing. They both used every trick they had ever learned to bring their woman to her climax. And it didn't take long. The excitement of the four of them finally being together, and the fun they'd already had, and the fact that two different cameras were catching all the action like a porn movie, and the two ladies were soon writhing and moaning into each other's mouth.

Meagan went over the edge first. It crashed over her like a wave. She had been twisting Beth's nipple roughly, and suddenly she tensed up and reached out to grab the hair at the back of Willy's head and pull his face in hard against her snatch. Her breath caught in her throat and her whole body went ridged. Willy sucked her clit as hard as he could, and pushed two fingers inside her pussy, and she let out a shriek and went off even harder.

Beth was ecstatic for her friend, and feeling her body tense up was very arousing. She looked down and saw Willy had his eyes focused on Meagan and her pleasure. She looked to Todd and saw his eyes also on Meagan, enjoying the sight of his wife's orgasm. Then his eyes shifted to her own, and wordlessly conveyed his desire to give her the same level of satisfaction.

She gave him an encouraging smile and ran her fingers through his hair. Todd gave her a wink and sucked one of her fat labia into his mouth causing her to gasp. He pulled his head back until it popped free, then he went for the other one. He gave her other thick lip the same treatment and she gasped and squirmed. He took his time, sucking both of her meaty lips, back and forth, until she was squirming and pulling his hair trying to make him move on to her clit.

He eventually relented and pointed his tongue out as far as he could, and drew it up between her lips, before sucking her clit between his lips. When Beth whined from the sensation Todd slipped a finger in under his chin and went straight to her Gspot.

With her aroused clit sucked between his lips, he attacked it with his tongue while stroking her Gspot. Beth went off with a shriek and started cussing. "AAAAGGHH! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, OH FUCK!"

Meagan was coming down from her own orgasm just as Beth went over the edge. Her and Willy had a front row seat. Meagan had a devilish idea to help her friend along. She reached down and pulled Willy's fingers from her pussy and placed them on Beth's puffy nipple. She knew that Willy would be aware of Beth's love for having her nipples treated roughly. And he did exactly that. Twisting it automatically between his thumb and forefinger, which was still coated with Meagan's cum.

Meagan reached over to grasp the other nipple. She had always thought Beth's puffy nipples were so fucking erotic. When she was cumming they formed perfect cones, where you really couldn't tell where the areola ended and the nipple itself began. Now Meagan grabbed one firmly and gave it a twist.

Beth was totally overwhelmed by all the stimulation. With Todd between her legs, working her Gspot with his fingers while he sucked her clit between his lips and assaulted it with his tongue. And now Willy and Meagan both twisting, and now also pulling on her nipples, and she was no longer even able to form coherent words. She was whining so loud she sounded like an alley cat in heat.

Willy had always loved Beth's ability to just let go and get complete release from her orgasms. And he never passed up a chance to help her cum or to abuse her awesome tits. But he knew Todd had the situation under control, and his focus should be on giving Meagan pleasure. Plus his cock ached to be inside her again.

He reasoned that some other time they could all three focus on just Beth, or Meagan for that matter. Right now Meagan was coming down from her own climax, and he couldn't let that happen.

He assaulted her now highly sensitive clit again with his tongue, and when she responded by trying to push his face away, he lifted her legs to his shoulders, got off his knees and lunged forward. He shoved half of his prick into her on the first thrust, and gave her the rest on the second one.

Meagan let out a shout from the first plunge which turned into a wail to match Beth on the second one. Willy didn't stay buried deep in her long, he immediately began sawing in and out of her, hard. Her climax returned with a vengeance.

Todd saw Willy and Meagan twist Beth's nipples and the response she had. It was definitely adding to the intensity of her orgasm. She was cumming hard and continuously. She was lifting her ass off the couch and humping his face, a strangled whine escaping her throat.

Todd thought about how much he enjoyed fucking Meagan when she was already in the throes of climax and was thinking of doing just that to Beth when Willy suddenly jumped up and started fucking Meagan.

So he had to jump up and do the same! He got Beth's legs up on his shoulders and slipped his prick into her quivering hole. She hit a whole new level of her climax. She let out another shriek and dug her nails into his ass as he started pounding her.

There was no sensual love making with either pair. They were screwing for all they were worth. Hard and fast the men pumped the women. Beth and Meagan were shoulder to shoulder, hip to hip, knees pushing into their breasts, and screaming as they both soaked the couch cushions underneath them.

Todd and Willy had always been competitive, and this was no different. Side by side it seemed like they were both trying to fuck their partner the hardest, the fastest. Both men were sweating and grunting, and thrusting as hard and fast as they could. They both tried to hold off and give the girls a thorough fucking, and last longer than the other.

Both women were cumming, both pussies spasming and gripping their lover's cock, on top of the excitement of the whole affair, everyone involved knew it wouldn't last forever. It was just a matter of who would be the first to lose it.

It was then that Beth began to talk to Todd. She yearned to feel him shooting his hot cum inside her. And told him so, "C'mon baby, fuck me! Fill me with your cum! C'mon, give it to me!"

Hearing her beg for jizz had an effect on both men, and all willpower was lost and both were soon cumming, hard!

"Yes! YES! YES! OHH FUCK YES! Give it to me baby!" Beth cried when she felt Todd emptying his balls deep inside her. That had an effect on the other couple too, as Meagan knew her husband was filling her best friend, and Willy knew his best friend was cumming in his favorite lover, while he pounded his wife. It was all too much stimulation and he went off with a shout, "AAAUUGGGHHH!"

Meagan reached yet another plateau of pleasure, and wailed with him. Her and Beth were shrieking with pleasure as Willy and Todd were growling and groaning. All four of them were at the peak of their own orgasm, yet totally intermingled with the others. Physically and emotionally they were like one sexual organism writhing and moving together, cumming together,

Eventually they were done. Both men were exhausted and their now limp pricks slipped out of the sloppy pussies. Each man rolled to the side and the four relaxed in a row on the couch. Willy, Meagan, Beth and Todd. A true MFFM.

The whole group recovered and reveled in the excitement of the experience. It had easily been the hottest thing any of them had ever done. Finally Willy spoke up, "Holy fuck you guys! I can't believe we just did that!"

Beth broke out in laughter and Meagan reached over to grasp his cock, it was soft and slimy with a mixture of their cum. As she squeezed it she told him, "We can do it again too, when you are ready." "Fuck baby, that might be awhile." Willy told her.

Meagan smirked and said, "I bet watching me eat my husband's cum from your girlfriend's pussy will speed things along."