All Comments on 'Fun With Sister-in-Law Ch. 07'

by Priapus

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hmmm

I like the story, except for Louise's interference. I don't like Louise and now even Sue's interference in Sue's sister and brother-in-laws house and shaving the pussy hair off of Jeff and his wifes maid. Now it is time that Jeff and his wife put a stop to Louise and Sue's sick shit before they are pulled to far down the slippery slope that I think Louise wants to take them, she is just a sadistic, control freak and I hate to see them get caught up in it.

Like I said I like the story and I hope you dont let Louise and Sue control the other four, I would hate to stop reading a good story because of that..

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Working tools

Loved your descriptions of the ball weights and the vacuum

tube nipple & clit enhancer. That Louise is a real bitch, I've known a few in real life like her. Your wife is really developing into a fucking maniac. Keep it going.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
A thought occurred to me while I was reading this last chapter.

What does this man do for a living? Is he rich so all he has to do is lounge around naked or does he work from home on computers or what? It may have been mentioned but if so I missed it (maybe it was in Chapter 2 which was not posted).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Take some creative writing classes. This was a bull shit story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous