Fun with the Guys Pt. 01

Story Info
Me and my GF receive two guests over for the weekend.
5.7k words
4.44
52.6k
123

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is inspired (but nonrelated) by "Just one of the guys" one of the first stories I read here and one of my all times favorites. I always wanted similar stories but never found them.

I want to thank "Firehead" for the amazing noob advice text, and "AVIDREADERNOVICEWRITER" from the great Neighbor Chronicles, the fourth episode made me so angry I decided to write something myself, hope you like this one.

-----------------------

Rose and I were having two of my college friends over the weekend and Rose was a little concerned If they were going to like her. Those guys and I were best friends back then and I still talked to her about our old stories a lot and since they worked in different cities, this was one rare occasion.

She was anxious by nature and finally meeting my friends was making her insecure like a little girl in high school. I tried to calm her, telling her they were funny and goofy but that only make her more scared.

-What If they think I'm boring?! - She asked worried - Or worse If I kill your guys' buzz this weekend? I should've let you guys be alone!

-No way! I already told them you moved in with me and told them you gonna be here. They would think something is wrong with us.

-I don't know, babe.

-Just don't mind about the jokes and you will be fine.

-But what if I'm boring indeed, and can't handle It?

-Just relax, I love you, I'm sure they will love you too!

-I'll try my best.

---

Mark drove his expensive car to our house, It was a 6hours trip but he preferred to come in his car. From the three friends, he was by far the most successful, we were making our ends meet, but this guy was doing FINE. On the moment he arrived, we turned into complete child mode.

-A-DOG!!!

-MARKSMAN!!!

We yelled at each other hugging and jumping like we had won a World Series or something.

-Where is Ben? - asked Mark after he calmed down.

-He is coming by bus, I'm gonna pick him at the station when he arrives.

-Come on, I thought we were get wasted right now like ... OMG WHO'S THIS FINE YOUNG LADY?! - he finally acknowledged Rose staring with an uncomfortable smile. She was wearing a simple sundress which fitted her nicely but discrete, hinting at the Nice body underneath.

-Rose, Mark. Mark, Rose. - I added quickly and awkwardly.

-Hello! I'm happy to finally meet Alan's friends! - She answered nervously blushing from the sudden attention.

-Pleased to meet YOU! - He answered exaggerating and kissing her hand. - Alan, you lucky bastard, what a SCORE you got!

-Thanks, I guess...- I answered a little awkward but somewhat proud. Rose blushed even more and laughed a little.

The three of us chatted for a while, I think he noticed she was nervous and lightened the goofy mode and kept asking her things to include her. We then showed him the guest room and he made himself comfortable and unpacked in one of the single beds. I saw him checking out Rose a couple of times while unloading and somewhat felt even more proud. Mark was always the one who got the hottest girls in college, seeing him lusting over Rose made me feel like the lucky bastard he mentioned.

He went to take a shower to freshen up after the trip and left us alone in the kitchen, I asked:

-So, not that bad yet, right?

-Not bad at all, he's kinda nice, maybe a little cocky.

-See, I told you not to worry, he seems to like you too.

-I think he liked me too much, I caught him staring at me a few times, I thought you noticed.

-I saw that too, but he's just like that. You should not worry.

-When I showed him the room and the beds he stared like a hungry wolf.

-Did It botter you? Maybe I could talk to him.

-I'm ok with it, but are you sure YOU ok with it? I don't want him to feel awkward.

-I'm Fine, staring doesn't hurt and honestly, I can't blame him, I guess I'm indeed a lucky bastard. - I said teasingly and kissed her while grabbing her ass and feeling the soft skin of her ass and tiny lacy panties under the dress pulling her towards me. She kissed me back and also slightly pushed herself to me.

She broke our kiss and pushed me playfully and said:

-Later! We have a guest! - but I could notice she was a little horny.

I heard my phone buzzing and went looking for it. There was a text saying Ben was arriving at the station a few minutes from my house.

-I'm gonna get Mark to come with me to pick up Ben. - I said to her.

-Fine, you guys go, I'll finish the dinner and wait for you.

I went upstairs to check for Mark, then I heard a very familiar sound to any man. I didn't believe my ears and had to get close to the door and listen beyond the water. Little rhythmic slaps of skin made me sure. Mark was jerking off!

---

I went downstairs as fast and silently as I could so he wouldn't hear me and trying to hide from Rose my disturbed state. I grabbed my keys and yelled something I was heading to the station, she yelled back she loved me and I left in a hurry.

On the drive to the station, I could only think about how Mark probably was jerking himself to Rose. I kept imagining It over and over. It only made sense. She was the only girl he saw after a long trip, he kept checking her so full of lust that even she noticed.

My mind was racing imagining a thousand scenarios. Was he thinking about her sucking him? Riding him? Perhaps her on all fours. Did he saw something? Maybe her panties or a nipple.

Then It hit me, I was rock hard, barely watching the road thinking about one of my best friends jerking off to my girlfriend! What was wrong with me?! Why was I excited about that!?

---

I got Ben at the station, we were both happy and cheered like champions again. Ben was so excited and asking a lot of questions about my life, job, and old times. It helped my mind to clear and drift away from the weird events and thoughts from earlier.

When we reached home, Mark was waiting for us on the front porch, and more champions dance and shouts but there was no sign of Rose. It was getting dark, the moon was showing and Mark was yelling and howling with Ben, I went inside looking for Rose.

She was in the kitchen and had changed her sundress into a black fitted shirt with nice cleavage and a short white skirt. She seemed focused on setting the plates and cups for the dinner. When she noticed me staring at her, she smiled nervously and shy.

-So, you've changed- I pointed trying to start some sort of talk.

-Yeah some sauce spilled onto that dress...and I think I'm gonna kill you! - She answered with an angry/nervous smile.

-What for?! - I asked scared that somehow my dirty thoughts were found.

-The sauce incident happened a few minutes after you left - She kept a devilish expression - I tried to clean the stain in the sink, It was getting messier so I took the dress off and put It in the washer to clean It as soon as possible...

-Ooh! Mark...did he saw you!? - I started to realize.

She continued - ... I went upstairs only in my underwear since you said you AND Mark were going to pick Ben. - she said clenching her teeth - When I reached upstairs Mark opened the bathroom door wearing only a towel around his waist.

-And? - I asked imagining a thousand possibilities.

-I screamed, he got scared with my scream and...his towel fell...- She was blushing hard.

-Oooh...and? - I was indeed surprised he had seen his dick.

-We froze for a while then I don't know why I said sorry and he said not to be sorry at all and any time I wanted to show my naked hot body to him I could and he laughed and got closer, he didn't pick up his towel, he just stood there in front of me, bare naked!

-And then what? - I was getting hard.

-I ran away to our room.

-Ah!

My disappointment was noticeable so Rose asked intrigued:

-Aren't you suppose to be jealous or something? Your girlfriend just on lingerie seeing your friend completely naked? - Putting like that I realized that there MUST be something wrong with me, I was not only little to no jealous, I was rock hard!

-I am... - I started unsurely and Rose was not biting so I decided to be more honest - ...but it is weird, he saw you...you saw him too... - I was trying to make some sort of sense out of the mess in my head - I guess it's harmless, just seeing and ...even some teasing, it's just for fun. You're still mine only...he can look, but can't have It.

-Ok, I guess. Are you sure you ok with this? - she verified to see it wasn't a trap.

-A-Dog, where should I put my bag? - Ben interrupted us.

I went upstairs and showed him the guest room he would share with Mark. My mind was overwhelmed with everything and I was feeling a little ashamed so I did my best to not think about any of this.

---

The dinner was nice, the food was delicious, Mark had brought some great bottles of wine and whisky, I and the boys were enjoying whisky and Rose was loving the wine. I was surprised that they were behaving and the jokes were light and the teasing levels were alright and I thought to myself - "Did they became mature or they just liked and respected Rose this much?!" - They were loving her, the conversation and laughing was flowing and it seemed like they knew each other for years, I felt somewhat proud of my accomplishment, Rose was not only gorgeous, she was pleasant, polite, fun, great Cook and also great in bed! I felt I hit the jackpot!

After dinner, Rose had Ben help her take out the dishes, Mark and I decided to play Mario kart like in the old college days, I went in the kitchen to get some ice to refill our glasses while Mark was connecting the emulator on the TV.

In the kitchen I heard Ben laughing with Rose, It stopped me instantly so they wouldn't see me.

-Stop It! - said Rose laughing.

-What? I'm just helping you feed the dishwasher as you asked me to. - He was laughing too, behind her and holding her arms like some puppet while grabbing the dishes on the sink and pushing her around to the machine and putting the dishes inside It. - I don't want to break anything, if something breaks this way it will be your fault.

-Haha! It's gonna break for sure now. - she was tipsy from the wine and laughing a lot.

He was making her bend over to release every plate and stand to get another, plate by plate she was bending over with him behind her, holding her arms, they were having fun and laughing like stone heads and I started to get hard watching her rubbing her ass on him.

After a few plates, her skirt had gone so high I could see much of her ass showing. My heart was rushing, my stomach went upside down, I was indeed jealous this time. One thing is to look, desire, or even jerk off to her, this was a whole new level. He was pressing his dick on her ass now with this "joke" and when he let her go from the grip he was gonna see her ass showing.

But despite my jealousy, I did nothing to stop them, I wanted to see where this was going and worse maybe wanted It to go further with an aching hardon!

The little black lace panties were all out, the skirt was too high on her belly Ben was "playing" even harder. I Saw him quickly adjusting his dick aiming between her buttcheeks and forcing him even harder. With this move, any chance of his innocence went down the rain. My guts revolved again and my hardon hurt a little more. A plate hit hard the washer and Rose got somewhat worried It had broken and said to Ben stop, this time she was serious and he stopped immediately. She was checking the plate for damages while he was admiring her ass before she fixed her skirt. - Damm, Rose, your ass is incredible! - And he grabbed and smacked It lightly.

She calmly bent over and put the plate in the washer not minding her ass at full display and gave Ben one last amazing sight. She stood up fixed herself and told him playfully:

- Behave yourself, Mister! - I waited briefly and showed myself looking for the Ice and they both broke in laughter.

I refilled our glasses and noticed Rose was half in the second bottle of wine alone, she wasn't a heavy drinker so I felt devilishly reckless filling hers, but the night was only starting and she was clearly enjoying herself.

Rose and Ben joined us on the L-shaped sofa and the game started with me and Mark, soon I lost and Ben replaced me, I went to the kitchen and Rose followed me.

She jumped on me, clearly tipsy and excited, kissing me wildly.

-So, are you having fun!? - I asked after the long kissing.

-Yeah, your friends are great!

-Are they behaving!? - I asked knowing the answer.

-Most of the time - she laughed and blushed a little - we kind of crossed the line.

-Really? How did that happen?.

-You seemed somewhat excited when we talked about Mark seeing me and even said a little teasing was ok.- she bit her lip - So I teased Ben a little to get him to like me too. But... - she was hesitant to tell me about what I saw so I reassured her.

-A little teasing can't harm, we're all friends here.

-I kind of went over a little teasing...

Hearing this I pulled her close and asked madly horny pressing my boner on her.

-Really? What happened? - I already knew but I was dying to hear her version and was relieved she wasn't planning on hiding anything from me.

-We were joking in the kitchen and he was kind of playing with me like a puppet from behind, but his boner kept teasing me, I was feeling It on my ass and...I don't know if was the wine, but I got crazy and pushed back on him even harder. - she was a little scared I was mad.

-Wow, that sounds fun. - I cleared any fear from her and pushed my boner harder, she then knew everything was ok.

-Babe, my skirt went up...and...he saw and felt my ass. He saw the panties I'm wearing for you tonight, they both saw It now! He even grabbed my ass and slapped me.

-Wow, they both must be crazy about your cute ass, but only I got to take those panties off tonight. I'm kind of liking them drooling over you.

-So since you are enjoying this, should I keep teasing them? - she said feeling my hard dick on her hand.

-Sure! Just teasing, remember you are mine!

-I'm all yours!

-Is there any limits? Where I should stop?

-Just don't have sex with them I guess, haha! - I joked seriously thinking on that possibility, Rose laughed too.

-Ok, I'll try my best! - she joked back, I hope.

---

We went back to the Room and Mark lost to Ben and I took his place. Rose laid on the longer part of the L-shaped sofa and her legs were amazingly distractive. She had one leg bent and the other stretched. It was a beautiful sight, especially with that mini skirt. Mark stood up to refill our glasses despise they were not empty, he slowly picked up the wine and put it to Rose and then the whisky for us, taking his time Just standing there, having a great view of her crotch.

Rose started to alternate between sit and slide back to the laid position, making the skirt go up with the friction. Her legs were at full display and her crotch showed a little, I started to win a lot, Ben and Mark barely looked at the screen.

The night advanced with the jokes and questions getting naughtier as the bottles emptied. I was winning another race against Ben, but he "blue shelled" me, and I lost. Ben laughed and joked:

- Right from behind!

- Hmm, just the way I like it, haha! - Rose joked and they looked at each other picturing it. Since I lost I asked:

- Do you want to play, babe? - Ben and Mark instantly looked at me surprised and perhaps a little angry because she would probably have to fix herself to get on my spot to play.

- Sure, I hope you guys don't mind me sucking...at the game I mean, haha - she added hinting at their ideas.

She stood without fixing herself and the place I left was between them. The skirt lowered a little by itself but Rose made no effort to fix herself, it was still showing the bottom of her buttcheeks, not too high like It was in the kitchen, but I'm sure they had a nice view. She sat down and a small part of her Black panties kept visible. She downed the rest of her wine and gave me the glass to pick some more, probably to me leave her alone with them for a while.

I went into the kitchen open another bottle of wine for her but my mind fully remained in that room, the mix of jealousy and arousal was insane. I could only think about what was about to happen, If I would come back to her naked or something even naughtier and teasing. She was loving to tease them, clearly horny and drunk and the guys were not very different.

I took my time opening her third bottle and also refilling mine, when I was about to come back, I heard them laughing and she said out loud:

-There's no such thing as Strip Mario kart! - all of them were laughing and they were mumbling protests.

I looked at them from the kitchen and they were sitting the way I left them. Part of me was relieved, but another part was disappointed. I decided to go to the bathroom to piss and give them some more time alone. My underwear was soaked in precum, my balls were swollen, and ached a little from being hard for god knows how long. I also washed my face and looked myself in the mirror - "WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING!?" - my guts revolved like a washing machine as I questioned myself why I let her alone. She was MY girlfriend! It was about time to stop the teasing and reclaim her, they already had way too much jerking material.

I was going back to the kitchen to pick up the glasses and saw them sitting, Mark had turned his body to Rose and his hand was resting on her thigh, way too close to her showing crotch. My heart raced and my hardon was instantly back. They noticed my return and Mark went to refill his glass in the kitchen with me. I wanted to say anything, and gladly he started.

- Look man, you know you are like a brother to me, right?

- Of course! - It disarmed entirely and I remember a lot of things we've been through.

- We noticed Rose was acting a little too "playfully", but we don't want to cross any lines. We are all just having a good time and I needed to clear things out with you, anytime you want us to stop, just say it and we will stop immediately, no questions asked.

- Alright, Man, I'm just letting her have fun, but that's good to hear.

- I gotta say, she's one of a kind! - I was so proud of myself right now, Mark knew exactly when NOT to be a jerk and reassuring things, perhaps that's how he became so successful.

- Yeah, she is!

We got the glasses and went back to the sofa and Rose had lost, she looked at me smiling, stood up, and kissed me, showing her ass to Ben's delight.

- So, who's next? - Rose asked.

Mark was closer and sat down where she was. I handed her Glass, but she grabbed my hand and guided me to the kitchen.

- Babe, I'm getting insane teasing them. If only I knew earlier how much this was fun!

- Haha, they were drooling with your skirt like that - she still had It high.

- Oops - she joked and laughed, then took my hand and put on her pussy, it was soaked! She watched my jaw-dropping - I know right!? Haha, I am being really bad, babe.

- Damm, babe, I don't think I can hold It anymore, I want you right now!

- Hmm, so do you want to end the night and have me all for yourself... - she whispered close to my ear - or have me teasing your friends a little more?! Being a bad girlfriend! - she was stroking my hard dick through my shorts, I was on the edge of cumming and maybe a mental breakdown.

- Ahh...i... - I just couldn't talk.

- I didn't hear you, babe, say it, say you want me to tease your friends even harder, say you want them to see me naked, say you want them to cum for me. - She kept slowly teasing my cock while whispering.

-Yess...tease them, show yourself...yes - she suddenly stopped so I couldn't cum. She kissed me and said:

- Hold It a little longer, I'll make It up for you. I want you to watch It...one last tease and we Head upstairs! - I was so desperate to cum I would do anything. So I just agreed with a head-nodding, she walked away biting her lip, and with a sexy look, she put her hands under the skirt and fished her panties down her legs. She handed the soaked lacy panties to me and said - I told you the panties were for you.

12