Fun with the Guys Pt. 06

Story Info
Goodbye Ben!
2.7k words
4.58
8.2k
13

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a CUCKOLD story, if you do not enjoy the theme, please don't waste your time.

Since this being on the fetish section is soo important for some, I changed the category of this one, hope you all find love and it brings peace in your hearts.

This is the last part of Fun with the Guys, but might not be the end of Rose and Allan's adventures. Hope you guys like it.

--------------

Mark left and It was just me, Rose and Ben now. We sat at the L-shaped sofa looking at the turned-off TV and an awkward silence took over. What the hell do people talk about after a gangbang?

Rose yawned and tapped my thigh pointing to the edge of the couch.

"I'm wrecked, let me lay down for a minute." She finally broke the ice. I moved to the edge and Ben also fixed himself making room for her legs and now he was facing us. She laid down with her head over my thigh and her legs to Ben.

"The weekend was fun, but you must be exhausted." Ben finally said something while he caressed her smooth legs.

"I am indeed! You guys were not easy on me." She made a suffering face.

"Well, can you blame us? It's not like every Saturday a beauty like you wants to have wild sex with all of us!"

"Haha, You're sweet."

"I mean it! We hit the jackpot this weekend, You're a lucky man, Alan!"

"Thanks, and I Know It." I smiled down at Rose resting her head on my thigh and she smiled back at me.

We chatted for a while and Rose fell asleep resting her head on my thigh. Ben was trying to hide but I could tell he was curious

"And how are things between you guys? Any regrets?" Ben finally asked.

"Hmm, better than ever!" I smiled proudly.

"And It was a one-time thing? "

"I'm not sure, but probably not."

"Nice, make sure to give me a call next time! Haha"

"Haha, sure!" Our dicks had been drained for good and we were already thinking about next time, that was addicting!

I could see Ben was looking expectantly at the end of Rose's dress as he caressed her legs until her inner thighs. But I guess the thin cloth was covering her pussy. I was surprised he was still eager to have some fun with her and my dick hardened, but Rose was totally out in her nap.

We talked for a while and ended up waking Rose, she complained and we left her sleeping on the couch and went outside.

"Man, too bad this weekend is over!" Ben said after I closed the sliding door.

"Didn't you get enough?" I smiled.

"She is wild! She made other girls look boring now, I thought she was prudish!"

"Well, she was. We always had regular sex, she sucked me just a couple of times and we never had anal. I mean, It was nice before, but now she is beyond incredible!"

"I can't believe you! She is a natural then."

"Maybe it was the kink of being shared, maybe it was the new dicks. I have no idea, but I'm loving this new side of her!"

"And what about you? Ever imagined anything like that?"

"Hell no! But It was amazing!"

"So did you like it too? Not just to let Rose play and gain some benefits?"

"I can't explain, part of me wants to end everything and grab her in my arms to myself, but another part loved to see her being wrecked. It's intoxicating!"

"I can't even imagine, but I wish I could be here for longer, enjoy her some more." Hearing Ben saying he still wanted Rose made me hard again.

We talked some more about other subjects not that fun and Ben's phone alarmed.

"We better go to the station."

"I'll grab my bag." Ben said and entered the house and I followed him a few moments later after organizing everything.

----

I reached Rose sleeping on the couch with a pillow where my thigh was, her dress had gone up and her pussy was shown glistening wet and I knew Ben probably saw it. I caressed her hair and said smoothly.

"Hey sleepyhead" she yawned and stretched her arms.

"Hey babe, I had such a naughty wet dream."

"Hmm, about what?"

"About you letting your friends fuck me" she bit her lips teasing me.

"I wanna hear everything about your dream, but it is time to leave Ben at the station." I gently caressed her wet pussy.

"Already?" She was upset.

"Do you want to come along?" I smiled devilishly.

"Are you sure? "

"Only If you want It!" She winked in response and smiled back.

"Let me freshen up quickly and I'll join you guys."

Outside by the car, I grabbed Ben's bag and put it on the front seat. He was intrigued but understood when Rose opened the back door and sat behind my spot.

He looked like a happy kid on Christmas as he knew he got one last play with a wide smile on his face. He put his hand on her thigh but she warned him:

"Wait, the neighbors can't see anything." She closed her door and somehow that made me even more excited.

I started driving and as soon as we turned around the corner he was kissing her neck and teasing her pussy while she stared at me in the mirror grinning.

She freed his cock and started sucking him with lust as he fingered her. I was having trouble focusing on the road with the action on my backseat and my heart was racing fearing someone might see them, maybe someone could recognize us, I was getting crazy.

"Can you ride me?" Ben asked, almost desperate, interrupting my thoughts.

"Sure, but go easy on me, I'm still sore."

She sat riding him reversed, glancing at me in the mirror making pleased faces and moaning softly close to my ear. I was rock hard seeing them fucking in the mirror and even more excited for being so exposed driving my girlfriend fucking someone else around town, I could only remember Mark's story, and Hell Yeah I am definitely a cuckold! This was so exciting I could barely watch the road.

"Turn to me!" She made a sad face in the mirror for me and changed her position to face him. She began swaying her hips faster riding his cock while he kissed and grabbed her tits through her cleavage. She was starting to moan louder and I was nearly stopping the car and joining them.

"You guys should hurry up, we are near the station" I warned them on the last corner from the station.

"I'm getting close, where should I cum?" Ben asked, nearly grunting.

"In my mouth!" Rose unmounted him and found a spot behind the passenger's seat and began sucking his cock as I entered the access ramp which led to the arrival area. Rose was still sucking him while I slowly pulled over on the more deserted part I could find.

My guts were twisting, my windows were barely tinted and anyone focusing could see Rose sucking my best friend. He had came just a few hours ago and was taking his time to cum and it looked like an eternity to me.

The old guard closer to our car noticed the action in the back seat. "Holy shit, he's gonna see them!" I thought as I could see he was curious but not sure what was happening while inside the car the slurping sounds were pretty clear.

And finally, he widened his eyes and checked his surroundings to see If no one else had noticed. He looked at me and stared at them with a confused face and I thought maybe he just wanted to see what was happening.

Ben grunted "Aaahh, so good! Sorry for the trouble, Alan, thanks for everything! And you too, Rose, you are amazing!" He said while his cock was still pulsing and pumping his load inside Rose's mouth.

Rose fixed herself and opened the door, stood up, and faced the judging eyes and dirty smile from the guard blushing a little realizing she had been spotted.

Ben opened the front door to get his bag and awkwardly said goodbye again for me and gave a peck on Rose's cheek and disappeared on the station.

Rose sat on the passenger's seat with a devilish smile and knowing the guard was still watching as she held my head and kissed me passionately with the door open. I didn't mind kissing after she sucked cock, but we were being watched and the taste was pure cum. Again she was feeding me with her lover's cum, that's why she didn't say goodbye to Ben, she was saving his cum on her mouth to kiss me with.

I wasn't pleased with the idea but had to receive Ben's load on my mouth and swallow It, hoping we could leave as soon as possible from the guard's sight. Thank god It was a small load as he had came not a long time ago.

She finally closed the door staring at the guard and I left the station with my heart pounding in my head.

"What a show you gave that guard!" I said after we left the ramp, recovering from the burst of adrenaline.

"Haha, Do you think he understood what happened?"

"I didn't even understand! Haha"

"Babe, I was feeling so horny fucking around town with you driving me, so exposed, such a cheap slut! I wanted to put up a big show for you!"

"That was an insane show! That guard saw you sucking and kissing me, my heart was beating so fast I thought I was going to have a stroke!"

"Well, I'm glad you liked It, I thought maybe you would want one last ticket." Rose winked and tilted her head to her shoulder giving me a hint I would have another go on her ass.

"Oh. Thanks "

"It felt so slutty, babe! I'm crazy horny right now!"

"Hmm, really? Did you like being so exposed?"

"Yes, I loved it!"

"Did you came?"

"Almost, but we reached the station and I was too nervous"

"All that play and you still didn't come, you must be on the edge" I kind of wanted some revenge for what she did to me.

"Yes, I am!" She smiled at me.

"How about a challenge? Do as You're told and you get to cum."

"Hmmm, I'm all in!"

"Take that dress off then" I challenged her and Rose looked at me unsure, but after a quick hesitation, unbuckled the seatbelt and slid her dress over her head. She was so confident I couldn't believe she was the same person from a few days ago.

"What else?" She asked nervously but daring now fully naked on the passenger's seat.

"Open your legs and play for me" She lifted her left leg over the seat exposing herself for me and started gently caressing her pussy doing some round movements.

"You can't stop teasing her, but If you cum before we get home, you have to enter the house just like that!"

"Holy hell! What about the neighbor's rule?"

"Well, just don't be seen, and there was a bigger trouble when there were other guys involved"

"What If they see me naked?" Rose was showing the waves of pleasure on her face.

"If you are worried just hold the orgasm" I teased her knowing how hard that would be for her.

"I can't promise anything" she closed her eyes and bit her lip trying to hold the pleasure.

"So, how was to spend the weekend being fucked by my friends?" I forced her to think about It.

"Great!" She was breathing heavily with her eyes closed focusing.

"Do you like being exposed?"

"I love It!"

"Do you love fucking while I drive you?"

"Oh Yeah! We should do It again soon" she was spasming a little but didn't slow the pace. We stopped at one traffic light and two workers stopped next to Rose.

"Babe, do you think they're gonna see you?" I provoked her and she finally opened her eyes to look at them.

"Oh shit, oh shit" she was shivering nervously and my stomach was twisting.

"Do you want them to see you?" If they looked they might see her beautiful tits hanging and she didn't even try hiding.

"Yes and no! Haha, I don't know!" She answered nervously and then bit her lip hard. The green light came and they were gone but Rose was on the edge.

"Haha, remember when we were on the Beach, babe? I got so horny seeing you there"

"It felt so naughty!"

"I love you being so naughty!"

"I love being naughty to you!"

"We are reaching home, the dare it's almost over"

"Thank god! I need to cum so bad!" I turned the corner of our street, just two blocks from our house, and was disappointed she wouldn't lose.

"Like last night? When You came all over my face, feeding me your lovers cum!" My last tease closed the deal and she shook her body violently.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" She grunted and got silent, spasming her whole body. She gasped for air and said "You're mean, I almost made It! That was a low blow."

"Haha, sorry not sorry" I parked on the driveway while Rose was calculating her way to the door and got some serious thoughts. It was a small run but she was fully naked in our home now. She would have to face the neighbors who might see her.

"Are you sure, babe? Someone might see me" She was checking the surroundings and it was a calm Sunday, some people here or there jogging or walking their dogs.

"A dare is a dare!" I pushed her boundaries and opened my door and left the car and watched Rose open hers and walk around the car calmly but steadily trying to not drive any attention with her dress in her hand, not covering anything.

What a sight! Her tits hanging freely, her small line of bush marking her red pussy, and her juices glistening down her inner thighs while she crossed our driveway. I could see she was shivering and had goosebumps but didn't stop. I reached the door and grabbed my keys to open It while thinking anyone could see her beautiful ass.

Luck or not We made it inside the house without anyone paying attention to Rose, but what an exciting experience! When I closed the door she grabbed me and unbuckled my pants like a lightning bolt.

"I need you inside me!" Rose pushed me to the sofa and without even taking all my clothes off she mounted me.

"I love you being so slutty!"

"I love being slutty for you and I love you so much, Babe!" She was riding me steadily. It felt like she was all mine again!

"I love you more than anything!"

We didn't mention anything from the weekend this time, was pure passionated sex, she rode me hard until she came hugging me and kissing me with an intense mix of lust and love spasming hard holding me tight.

I laid her down and sped up the pace, she wrapped her legs around me and she was alternating between kissing me and moaning softly. I kept the steady pace for a long time but couldn't hold any longer and spurted deep inside her on the grip of her legs.

We stayed bound for some time catching our breaths and finally she said: "I want you to be sure, nothing is changed, I'm all yours!" While caressing my hair, I had some angst roller coaster over the weekend and It felt reassuring hearing her.

"I don't think nothing changed" I lifted my head to look at her smiling.

"How so?" She got nervous.

"I love you even more now and love your new wild side!" I smiled.

"Idiot! Don't scare me, I love you so much." She playfully punched my face and kissed me.