Fun with Uncle Jerry 02 - Rachel

Story Info
Uncle Jerry agrees to ince with his young niece.
4.1k words
4.62
29.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week later, Margaret arrived with Rachel in tow. They both stepped into my apartment, Margaret looked great in her lavender sun dress, belted under her breasts, highlighting her figure above and below.

Rachel was simply stunning. Her large hazel eyes were framed by brown hair; hanging long and straight in the style of the young until well below her boobs. Over the years, Jerry had watched her grow up, her young body developing into a duplicate of her mother's. Now she stood before him; large breasts draped in a cream-colored linen shirt that let her black bra show through. The shirt was tucked into a black mini-dress that reached halfway down her knees. Her boots were tall and shining black.

Jerry slipped an arm around her shoulder, kissing the top of her head. He looked over at Margaret who looked anxious, perhaps regretting this plan.

Jerry wanted to make sure. "Were you planning to stay?"

"Well, I thought..."

"MOM!"

"Scat. I'll text when she needs a ride."

Margaret chose this moment to be maternal. "I won't leave my little girl alone with a strange man."

"I'm nineteen! I'm not a child."

Jerry wondered if Margaret's change of heart was driven by jealousy. "This was your idea, Margaret. But Rachel is old enough to decide for herself. If you won't leave, then wait in the guest bedroom. And stay there."

Seeming about to say more, instead she hustled into the second bedroom.

Jerry turned to Rachel, cradling her face in his hands. She looked at him from under her bangs, her hazel eyes where large and full of longing.

"I understand your concerns about being alone with a man. As a straight guy I can't speak directly to the issue of sexual harassment except to say that every woman who I've talked with about it has been date raped in some respect. You are right to be worried."

Her face wrinkled a bit. "I'm not a virgin. I just told Mom that because I thought it would shut her up. One boy did get inside me. Once. It hurt and was quick and embarrassing. He shot his mess on my stomach, then left without a care for me."

"Boys are only interested in getting off. They don't know, nor care, what women need. As you get older, the boys will become men. Many will understand and treat you better. I promise."

"You're older, Uncle Jerry. Do you understand?"

He nodded, smiling, "Your mom told you what she wants me ... us to do?"

Rachel nodded, excited. "It was my idea, actually."

"Your idea?"

"She asked who I would like to have sex with. Uncle Jerry, of course."

"Why me?"

"You're the one I think about when I, you know." Her hands unconsciously rubbed her thighs.

"Masturbate."

Blushed. "Yes"

"So, you do masturbate. Do you watch porn?"

"Of course. Who doesn't? A girl has to cum sometimes."

"Any girlfriends?"

She let out an exasperated sigh. "Mom asked me the same thing. I'm not lesbian."

Jerry watched her.

Rachel shrugged. "Well, yeah, some kissing and titty-play but that's it! And that one time I dry-humped Paige's thigh while she sucked my boobs. That was hot."

He started caressing Rachel's breasts through her shirt. "The reason I ask, it's important to take responsibility for your own orgasm."

She giggled. "I thought that was your job."

He started undoing the buttons from the top. She did not object. "It's my pleasure to help, to explore, to bring you where you already know where to go. Or where not to go."

"Not to go?"

She gave a soft gasp as Jerry opened her shirt, revealing her white bra with wide straps to support her large tits. "For example, some people get pleasure from pain."

"Eww."

Rachel leaned into his fingers, caressing across the cup of her bra. He continued to explain, as if to a class. "If you already know that doesn't work for you, we won't go there. But you say you can cum using your fingers on your clit?"

"Uh huh." She lowered her shirt from her shoulders, taking the bra straps as well.

"So, we might want to explore using my fingers." He leaned close to kiss the front of her bra, letting his teeth close gently on the nipples underneath. "Or my tongue or teeth."

Rachel shivered. "I think I'd like that."

Jerry reached to caress the soft skin on her back, before undoing the double clip of the wide bra strap. Rachel let the cups fall away.

Jerry marveled at her breasts. The similarity to her mother was arousing in itself: large boobs with wide, pink areolae and nipples that were already protruding. Unlike her mother, Rachel's breasts had no droop whatsoever. They stood high and proud, presenting themselves for his delight.

"Your tits are beautiful."

A blush ran up her chest and she closed her eyes. "Touch them, Uncle Jerry. Please."

Jerry's hands cupped both tits, lifting them away from her chest. He kissed one, then the other, then returned to the first to suck gently. The areola puffed toward his mouth.

"This is how a man makes love to you, Rach. Patiently. Softly, at first. Learning what you like and how you like it."

As he moved to suck the other nipple, he let his hands trace down her ribs and across her stomach. Rachel arched her back to his touch.

"Yes, Uncle Jerry."

He sucked more firmly on her nipples as his hand slid to her leg. Tracing her firm thigh upward, he encountered a pair of lace panties. His fingers pressed into the gusset, then ran under the openings for each leg.

"May I, Rach?"

Rachel was breathing heavily at the attention her tits were getting, but at the feel of his hand under her skirt, she rocked her hips forward to meet his touch.

"Oh, Uncle Jerry, you make me feel so good. Keep going. Treat me as a grown man treats a woman."

Jerry slipped one finger into the leg of her panties. He felt the soft curls, slipping through them to her outer lips.

Rachel gasped, again, pressing her hips forward.

Still pleasuring her young, taut tits, Jerry stroked her pussy lips, gently down and up each side. He felt them enlarge and open to his touch. Hooking his finger upward, he found her soft clit, still hiding under the warm hood. He stroked it softly.

"OH my. Yes." Rachel twitched and yelped.

"Do you like that, darling Rach?" He stroked again, sending shock waves from the tight bundle of nerves.

She flinched, grabbing around his shoulders. "Yes, Uncle Jerry. So nice."

He dipped his finger into her heated pussy, gathering her natural fluid. He started long, gentle strokes along her clit. Her hips rocked faster, pressing herself to his hand.

Using just the fingertip, Jerry flicked at her clit, tapping it faster and faster in time with her cries.

Unlike her mother, Rachel was very vocal in expressing her arousal. "OH, Uncle. Oh. Oh. OhohohohOHOHOH."

His finger was a blur on her button, making it swell as her hips jutted forward and back. She dug into his back with her fingers as she arched her back, shouting, "GOD JERRY YES."

He felt her orgasm soaking his hand and her panties.

Rachel gasped for breath. "Oh, wow. How did ... how did you know to do that?"

"Experience," Jerry smiled, removing his hand from under her skirt. Taking a step back, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, supporting her as they walked further into the apartment. He thought of taking her to the bedroom, but a tiny movement caught his eye. The door to the guest room was slightly ajar.

He guided her to the large recliner. "Are you OK?"

Her eyes were wide and her voice was hoarse with lust. "Uh huh. Why?"

"Because that was just the foreplay, darling Rach."

Her eyes filled with mischief. "There's more? I mean, besides the, y'know, fucking?"

Jerry stood in front of her, pulling his shirt over his head. Her eyes scanned the salt-and-preeper hair on his chest and his fit abdomen the same way her mother always did.

'Yes, my sweet." He stepped between her legs. "There's more."

Jerry knelt in front of her. His hands found the buttons on the waist band of her skirt, which he deftly removed, revealing her thin, white lace panties. Rachel instinctively covered her crotch with her hands, then looked into his eyes. She relaxed, moving her fingers to her breasts and spreading her legs wider.

"Are you going to eat me, Uncle Jerry?"

His fingers slid under the lace waistband of her panties. "I am."

"I've seen it in porn movies. It seems so special. So intimate."

She lifted her hips to help him removed her panties.

"It is both those things, Rach." He leaned close to her small patch of hair, inhaling the tell-tale scent of her arousal. "Special." His tongue ran through her pubic hair. "And intimate." He licked down her mons, his saliva mingling with her wetness.

Rachel let out a long sigh. Her fingers crawled between them, lifting and spreading the lips of her cunt.

His tongue continued down, slipping along the opening to her pussy, wiggling its way inside. He groaned at the wonderful taste of her youth. Sliding a finger under his tongue, he reached deep inside her.

"Oooo, yes. Love that." She sighed, then practically giggled. "My clit, Uncle Jerry. You promised your tongue and teeth on my clit."

Leaving his hand still sliding in an out, he moved my face up, where Rach had opened the fleshy hood above her button. Still swollen from my finger play, it begged for more attention.

Jerry's tongue dragged across her clit, treating her the same way her mother always enjoyed. Licking her up, then down, matching the rhythm of my fingers. Her hips joined in, keeping time as they bucked onto his face and fingers.

With her pubic hair surrounding his nose, he started licking faster, lashing her clit as he slid and second finger into her tightly gripping cunt. he curled them upward to find her G-spot. She started humping my fingers.

"Uncle Jerry! Oh God. That's ... That's ... GOD YES! Eat my cunt, Uncle. I'M CMMING!"

Her pussy spasmed wide, then tight again and again as her fluid poured into his waiting mouth. Jerry devoured the fresh nectar from his niece's pussy as his fingers slowed their caresses. He licked her softly clit as it slid back into its hiding place.

Rachel sprawled back on the chair, her arms thrown to the side and her legs spread wide. Her long hair was matted to her face. As he reached down to take off his shoes, Jerry purposely shifted to one side, allowing an unobstructed view from the guest room of this well-loved, well-used young woman.

He reached for the button on his pants, thinking if Margaret was going to intervene, now would be the time. Instead, it was Rachel to interrupted, taking his hands in hers.

"Uh-uh. I told you I watch porn." She smirked. "I know what comes next."

She reached for his fly. "Let me, Uncle Jerry."

She quickly undid the button and lowered the zipper. Knowing what the day had promised, Jerry had not worn underwear. When his pants dropped, his dick fell loose. Only half hard, it still hung outward in front of him.

Rachel stared as it, cooing. "Oh, Uncle Jerry."

"Not a disappointment after so much porn," he chuckled.

"It's beautiful. And it's cut, is that right? May I touch it?"

"You should if you want to, yes."

Her hands drifted forward, encircling the shaft. She lifted it to stroke against her cheek. "So warm." Then she noticed something at Jerry's abdomen and chuckled. "Your pubes have gray in them. I never thought about that. Makes sense." She looked up into his eyes. "Distinguished, even."

Jerry shrugged. "It comes with the experience."

Rachel smiled. "Speaking of cumming..." she kissed the tip of his cock. It jumped in her hand. "Oh. That never happens in porn. It's so fun." She squeezed the shaft and was delighted when drops of precum emerged from the slit. "Yummy. Is there more?" Quickly licking it off, she squeezed again and was rewarded with a larger squirt.

"It makes a great lubricant," Jerry offered.

Rachel looked up at him, then back to his cock. Holding the shaft with one hand, she wiped the other over his head, spreading the pre-cum. "You mean, like this?"

"Ooo yeah. Just like that, Rach."

Marveling at the hardening flesh in her hands, she stroked him several times, watching him get larger at her bidding. Rachel opened her palm, stretching her fingers the length of his cock. "Hm." She smiled at him. "Just getting an idea. Nice." She started stroking him faster, gripping more firmly. Jerry was fighting the urge to start fucking her hands when Rachel lowered her head and licked the underside of his cock.

"Mmm." She licked the swelling ridge of his head, then opened her mouth to suck him in. Jerry bucked forward as her lips covered his head. Her hands still stroking his shaft, Rachel started sliding more of him into her wet mouth. She had seen actresses choke on a cock, but, at about seven inches, Jerry's dick was quite nice. Nestling her nose into his pubic hair, she inhaled deeply, as she had seen Uncle Jerry do for her. His natural musk was tart and arousing.

She slid back up. Holding just his head in her mouth, she turned her eyes up to him as she had seen so often in porn. It always made her horny to watch, but she realized it felt a little silly. Jerry stroked her hair. "This is wonderful, Rach. You're doing great."

With that encouragement, she started pumping and sucking him in long, quick strokes. Suddenly he flinched. "Ouch. Sorry, Rach. Careful with the teeth, darling."

She took a second to figure out what she had done wrong, before continuing. She chuckled to herself, realizing it was a mistake she would never make again in her life.

Breathing deeply through her nose, Rachel continued to lick and suck her first dick. Wait, not a dick, she caught herself thinking. It was quickly growing into a big hard cock.

Thrusting into her throat, Jerry almost whimpered, "My balls. Touch my balls, Rach."

Taking one hand from his shaft, Rachel cradled the sack bouncing beneath her chin. His balls felt large, substantial. Not sure what she should do, she wiggled her fingers around it as she continued to pump her mouth deeper onto his cock.

It took a second, but she noticed his cock getting larger in her throat, then the balls seemed to tighten up in her hand. She realized...

"I'm going to cum, darling Rach." Jerry was literally fucking her face. "I'm going to ... I'M CUMMING. OH GOD, RACH. AHHH"

Bracing herself for the deluge of cum she'd always heard about, Rachel was both happy and a little disappointed that it was only a nice mouthful. Slick and salty, she quickly swallowed it as a second burst oozed onto her tongue. She swirled it against the head of his cock before swallowing again. By the third mouthful, Rachel had decided she could learn to enjoy this, whenever possible.

Licking his cock until it shrank from her lips, Rachel sat back and looked up at him. "Did I do OK, Uncle Jerry?" She already knew the answer by the way his legs wobbled and his eyes dropped.

"Perfect, darling Rach. I've never had better."

Rachel smiled. "I loved it." She opened her legs and started caressing her pussy. "Who knew swallowing cum would get me so wet."

She quickly dipped her fingers into her cunt, collecting her juice to spread on his softening dick.

"Do you think we can get him hard again, Uncle Jerry." She reached into herself, again, this time bringing the slick nectar to his lips. He licked her fingers, sucking them into his mouth.

When his niece moved her hands back to his dick, Jerry chuckled. "You learn fast, young woman." He extended his hands to take hers, helping her stand. "For this, we may need more room than the chair."

As they walked into the bedroom, he left the door cracked open. Reaching for the light switch, he asked Rachel, "On or off?"

"First time? On, Uncle Jerry. I want to watch you while you cum in my pussy."

"My thoughts exactly," he said, flipping the switch up.

Rachel sat on the bed in front of him, holding his hips and guiding him between her legs. He looked down at her pussy, open and glistening. She leaned forward and started sucking his dick once more.

"That's right, darling Rach. You make me so hard. Oh, yes." He filled his hands with both tits, caressing and pinching them to Rachel's delight.

Between his niece's talented mouth and gorgeous body, it did not take long for Jerry to be fully erect.

Jerry took her in his arms. "This is where a gentleman offers to put on a condom. I had a vasectomy years ago and I'm tested for STDs regularly." Rachel nodded quickly. "That is what many men will say. You have to decide if it's a lie. Would you be more comfortable if I put on a condom, Rachel?"

"No, Uncle Jerry. I believe you."

He slowly laid her on the bed. Her long hair splayed around her face like the rays of an eclipse. He held himself over her as she spread her legs. "Is this what you want, my darling niece? Your Uncle Jerry about to slide his hard dick into your sweet, young pussy?"

"Oh yes, Uncle Jerry. I want to feel your naked cock filling my cunt. Make me a woman."

Jerry eased himself down as he slid upward, the head of his dick coming to rest against her warm lips. He looked into Rachel's eyes.

"Yes, please, Uncle."

She felt Uncle Jerry press forward, easing himself into her pussy. She spread her legs wider, bending her knees so her feet were flat on the bed. She lifted her butt up to meet him.

They both called out when the large, swollen head slid through. For a moment, she thought it would be too much.

Jerry wasn't moving. "It's ok, darling. We can wait. Relax. Let your body get used to me being inside."

Rachel wiggled her tight butt, enjoying the feeling of him. "Keep going."

She had often imagined what it would be like to be fucked by a man; to be fucked by Uncle Jerry. She had never used anything but her fingers. The sensation of feeling herself be touched, stretched, filled by a man who truly loved her was extraordinary. Then his pubic bone bumped her clit.

"OH!" She caught Uncle Jerry smiling. "Can you do that every time?"

"I could," he was suing the teacher voice again. "Or I could do this."

As he slid out, he lifted his hips up, dragged the entire length of his cock across her clit. Rachel shivered the entire way.

"Oh. OK."

He did the same on the downstroke, ending by bumping his pubic bone onto her clit again.

"Lady's choice."

Rachel grabbed his head, pulling him into a kiss. There first, she realized as she enjoyed the taste of her cum on his face and mouth.

"Fuck me, Uncle Jerry." She hissed between her teeth. "Make me cum!"

Fired up by her language and the lust in her eyes, Jerry started thrusting his hips up and down, rubbing along her sensitive button before slamming back down onto it.

"OH GOD. AGAIN!"

He fucked her liked that for several minutes, but Jerry knew her clit would soon become too sensitive. And there were other places that needed attention. On the next thrust in, he dropped his hips, pushing the head of his cock upward along the top of her tunnel.

Rachel screamed, her eyes wide as he seemed to hit all her good spots. "What was that?" His answer was to keep going. 'WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!"

Her scream filled the room. Her arms flailed until they found handfuls of bed sheet. Her legs wrapped behind Jerry's ass, forcing him into her again and again.

He plunged deeper. Her young pussy grabbed him tight, then flexed open and tight again. He felt his balls rumbling and he shoved once time, deep and hard, shooting cum deep into steaming cunt.

She arched and screamed. "FUCK THAT'S IT. I CAN FEEL YOUR HEAT FILLING ME. I'M CUMMING UNCLE JERRY. FUCK ME GOD!"

Her hips twitched and bucked onto Jerry's cock, making him lurch and yell with every movement.

"God, Rach. So fucking sexy. Still cumming. Stop. Stop. Stopstopstoppleasestop."

She slowed, letting him recapture his sanity. He fell to one side of her; both of them out of breath and covered in sweat.

12