Fun with Uncle Jerry 02 - Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, she traced once finger through his chest hair.

"Can we do it again, Uncle Jerry? Maybe doggy style?"

"Any time you ask, my darling Rach." He sat up. "Except, we're not done yet."

"Jesus Christ, there's more? No wonder everyone loves doing this."

"Not everyone does it as well as we just did. Hell, I don't do it that well quite often. But also, not everyone does this."

He quickly rolled between her legs and started licking her pussy, drinking their mixed cum from her cunt while rubbing her clit with two fingers.

Rachel doubled over, screaming again.

"God, Uncle Jerry. How do you keep doing that?"

Taking one last long lick, he raised his cum-covered face to smile at her.

"Experience, darling Rach."

She fell back onto the pillow.

Jerry scooted up next to her, picking up his phone from the nightstand.

"What do you think? Should we tell your mother it's safe to come out?"

"Oh crap, my mother!" Rachel started laughing behind her hands. "I totally forgot she was still here."

"That was the idea." He pointed across the room to the master bath. "You can go in there if you want to wash up." He started tapping out a text.

"One minute." Rachel jumped out of bed, her boobs bouncing and tight ass wiggling as she ran out of the room. In a few seconds she was back, carrying all her clothes. "Mom doesn't need to see me naked." And she closed the bathroom door behind her.

Jerry chuckled and took his time getting out of bed. Lifting a bathrobe of the door hook, he wrapped himself as he walked into the main room of the apartment. Margaret came out of the guest room. He noticed her dressed was rumpled and her mascara had run a bit. No more than he expected.

"Enjoy the show 'Mom'?"

Margaret whispered, "God that was hot. I came four times."

"I think that puts you one ahead of your daughter."

"Really?"

Jerry shrugged. "A gentleman doesn't count."

"So, you think it went well?"

Jerry filled up two glasses of water from the kitchen faucet. Rachel came out of the bedroom, fully dressed and proper. He handed her one of the glasses before turning back to his sister-in-law. "Let me put it this way, she wants to try doggie style next time."

He put his arm around Rachel's waist. "Don't you, my darling Rach."

"Absolutely, Uncle Jerry."

"Next time?" Margaret sputtered.

"Um, Rachel, would you mind waiting in the car for a minute? Your mother needs to talk to Uncle Jerry."

Rachel stood on her toes to kiss him on the mouth. "Thank you, Uncle Jerry. I'll remember everything you taught me." She turned a sidelong glare at her mother. "But don't let her talk you out of 'next time,' Uncle Jerry."

He gave her a wink as she walked out, closing the door behind her.

Margaret spun on Jerry. Far from being upset, she dropped to her knees, tore open his robe, and shoved her mouth around his dick. Jerry ran his hands in her curly hair as she licked him all over. After a few minutes, she stood up, wiping her mouth.

"I wanted to know what she tastes like."

"Of course."

Jerry walked Margaret to the door. "I don't think she'll have problems keeping the boys in line."

Margaret turned to him. "Now she'll have to worry about the men." She gave him a peck on the cheek, liked her lips, then licked his mouth. "Is that both of you?"

"Good bye, Margaret. See you soon."

He shut the door behind her.

12