Fun with Uncle Jerry 05

Story Info
Uncle Jerry enjoys both mother and daughter
2.5k words
4.62
26.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry loved fucking Margaret. For over five years he had been enjoying sex with his brother's wife. And more recently, with her 19-year-old daughter, Rachel, at Margaret's request.

So, it was no surprise when Margaret showed up at Jerry's door, unannounced, wearing a low-cut blouse and above-the-knee skirt with stockings and stiletto heels. Jerry immediately started getting hard.

"May I come in?"

"I think you better before you're arrested for soliciting in that outfit."

She walked through the door and pulled him into a kiss. "Let's fuck."

She bumped the door closed with her ass before opening the buttons on her blouse. Her large pale boobs spilled free. Jerry immediately started licking the huge orbs, focusing on the wide, pink nipples. Margaret made quick work of the zipper on the skirt. There were no panties covering her round pussy and ample ass, but her legs were encased in light colored stockings held up by a matching garter belt.

She left the stilettos on.

Jerry stared hungrily at the slightly graying pubic hair he knew so well. It still took his breath away. "Bedroom," was all he could say as he took off his pants.

Minutes later Margaret was on her back with her legs around Jerry's shoulders. Not for the first time, she marveled at her luck of finding a man who not only loved eating pussy, but was very good at doing it! She quivered and moaned as his tongue reached deep into her cunt, then slipped out to attack her clit with savage licks and hard sucking.

Jerry lived for the taste of pussy. He devoured the juice that poured from Margaret's pussy at his bidding.

Rolling her onto her stomach, Jerry used both hands to spread the cheeks of her ass. Raising himself up, his kisses left a trail along her perinium and ending at her puckered anus.

Margaret groaned as Jerry licked around her dark secret place. She flexed her muscles, opening herself to his probing. He enjoyed the tangy musk of her clean ass. Covering her hole in spit, he slowly worked the first knuckle into the tight sphincter.

"Oh, god, Meg, your ass is so tight. I'm getting hard thinking about butt fucking you. Where did you put the lube?"

Margaret's muscles tightened. She raised her head and sighed. "I'm sorry, Jerry. I couldn't find it at home. I was hoping I left it here." She turned her body to take his throbbing rod in her mouth. "There are always other ways to take care of that big hard cock."

Jerry grabbed her hair and began pumping into her throat.

- + - + - + - + - +

Rachel smiled as she stepped off the elevator at Uncle Jerry's apartment. He had all but promised to teach her about anal sex, when they had proper lubricant on hand. She was very proud of the way she had borrowed the large tube of KY from her mother's nightstand. She knew her parents rarely had sex, much less up the butt, so she figured it would not be missed.

When she got to the apartment, she noticed the door wasn't closed all the way. Uncle Jerry was usually very careful about stuff like that, so Rachel was a bit nervous when she silently swung the door open.

The main room was littered with clothes. A pair of Uncle Jerry's jeans was practically on top of a skirt and a designer blouse that Rachel knew was very expensive. As she picked it up, she realized she knew more than that. She knew who it belonged to.

"God yes, Margaret. Suck my cock you cum loving slut!"

That was Uncle Jerry.

"Yes, Jerry. Give me your big fucking cock!"

That was her mother.

She took off her shoes to walk quietly across the apartment.

"Fuck, Meg, you're going to make me cum!"

She paused to drape her jacket over a kitchen chair.

"Wait, Jerry! I want your cum in my pussy. Let me turn around. Quick."

By the time Rachel was peeking around the open bedroom door, she was just in time to see her mother on all fours on the bed, wearing only a garter belt and stockings, positioning herself with her wide butt poised in front of her brother-in-law.

Uncle Jerry was on his knees behind Margaret, one hand laying caressing her stockinged leg while the other was stroking his cock.

Rachel loved Uncle Jerry and she loved his cock. It was currently hard and straight, pointing out from his slender stomach; the perfect seven inches. Dripping from what she guessed was her mother's spit, the head was swollen and ready.

Rachel quickly pulled her shirt over her head and started caressing her tits through her thin bra.

- + - + - + - + - +

Jerry could see Margaret's pussy stretched wide and already dripping from excitement. Guiding his dick to the opening, he quickly plowed his shaft into her hot cunt from behind.

"Oh god yes, Jerry, fuck me."

He grabbed her ass cheeks, continuing to drive his throbbing rod deep into her. Her shouts were becoming screams.

"FUCK JERRY. SO GOOD."

- + - + - + - + - +

Rachel removed the rest of her clothes; getting hotter by the second as she watched the two people she loved the most making love to each other. No, she corrected her thoughts. They're not making love. They are fucking! Her hands were a blur on her vagina and clit. She had seen enough porn to know what could happen next.

- + - + - + - + - +

Margaret lowered her head to the pillow, presenting her ass higher. As her cheeks spread wider, he was once again enchanted by her rectum, which seemed to wink longingly at him.

Leaning forward, he extended his tongue above her ass. A long thread of spit slid off his tongue and onto Margaret's anus. He used one finger to spread the liquid as he continued to fuck her soaked pussy.

Margaret pushed back against his finger. "OH FUCK YOU DIRTY MAN. NO LUBE BUT YOUR NASTY SPIT ON MY SHITHOLE"

Jerry reached below his cock, gathering fingers full of her cunt juice. He rubbed the slick fluid onto her asshole, then pressed inward, working his finger in to the first knuckle.

- + - + - + - + - +

Rachel marveled. She knew Mom enjoyed sex, but the woman in front of her was base and wanton and completely depraved. And her beloved Uncle Jerry was causing it. With his big dick and talented fingers ...

- + - + - + - + - +

"GODDAMNJERRY FINGERFUCKINGMYASS GODITFEELSSOGOOD PUSHDEEPERYOUNASTYMAN"

Jerry pushed his finger to the second big knuckle. He felt her hot anus squeeze his finger, pulling it further in.

"Take it, bitch. In your hungry cunt. In your tight ass."

- + - + - + - + - +

The dirty talk was affecting Rachel as much as Margaret. With her, Uncle Jerry had always been gentle and almost polite. This was something totally new. She plunged her fingers deep into her wet pussy. A tiny whimper escaped her lips.

- + - + - + - + - +

As he fucked Meg with all he had, Jerry heard a small sound to one side. Without thinking, he glanced that way and saw Rachel, standing in the doorway. With her eyes tightly shut, her clothes thrown all around her, her legs far apart, one hand was wildly frigging her clit while the other forced her fingers in and out of her dripping cunt.

The sight of the young daughter watching him fuck her sexy mother was more than he could stand. He felt his balls start to rumble as his orgasm grew close. He growled through clenched teeth. "I'm going to cum in you Meg. I'll cum in the mother like I cum in her daughter. You slutty bitch, whoring out your young girl to an old man who wants to fuck your dirty ass!"

- + - + - + - + - +

Rachel almost came, then and there. She wanted Uncle Jerry to fuck her dirty ass. She clenched her teeth against the scream in her throat. She opened her eyes to find Uncle Jerry staring back at her.

She clutched at her clit as her cunt began to spasm in exquisite ecstasy.

- + - + - + - + - +

Margaret did not try to hide her scream.

"GOD YES. FUCK MY CUNT. FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR FINGERS. CUM IN MY CUNT YOU MOTHER FUCKING DAUGHTER FUCKER! OH GOD YESSSS!"

Margaret's body thrashed around, her orgasm giving her no rest and no safety as Jerry shoved his hard dick it's full length, shooting his cum into her, setting off another orgasmic spasm of obscene nonsense from the older woman.

As they both relaxed and quieted down, Jerry watched Rachel, now curled in a pile with her clothes. She looked at him, smiled, and began gently rubbing her pussy again.

He felt himself getting hard. Margaret felt it, too, since she wiggled her ass without looking back.

"Ready to go again, you amazing man? Rachel's Momma is ready, too. Will you fuck me like you fuck my only child? Will you eat me the way you eat Rachel's cunt."

"Eat Rachel's cunt," Jerry repeated.

Before Margaret could turn around, Jerry shoved his freshly hard dick back into Meg's abused cunt. She yelped in delight.

"What about you, Margaret? Don't you want to eat Rachel's cunt?"

"Oh god you wonderful pervert. Talk dirty to me. Tell me about my incestuous daughter."

Jerry noticed Rachel quietly coming up alongside him, stark naked and caressing her tits, as he continued fucking her mother with long slow strokes. "I've had her almost every way we can, you know."

"Yes!"

Rachel stared at Uncle Jerry's big cock sliding in and out of the place she had emerged from years ago. "Like you told me to, Meg. 'Fuck her,' you said. 'Show my daughter what love can be,' you said."

"Oh god."

Rachel leaned over her mother's ass, inhaling deeply through her nose.

"Rachel loves it when I eat her cunt."

"Oh Jerry you fuck. Tell me more. What is my daughter's pussy like?"

Rachel looked up at Uncle Jerry and smiled. Jerry simply nodded.

"Her cunt is small and tight. She smells of perfume and fresh sex. Her smile is wicked and full of promise. Close your eyes, Meg. Can you see her, laying before you with her legs bent and her pussy wide open?"

Margaret was going wild on Jerry's cock, thrashing her hips and pounding back onto him.

"You don't need me to do your dirt work, do you Meg? You don't need Uncle Jerry to eat Rachel's cunt."

Rachel was masturbating again, silently sliding three fingers into her wet pussy.

"Can you smell her, Margaret?" Rach got the hint; removing the fingers from her pussy and waving them near her mother's face.

"Oh, Jerry, yes. I can smell it. So fresh. So close"

"That's because you want it, don't you Meg? You want to eat Rachel's cunt. Prove you're a mother a girl can count on when she is needed the most. Suck that young clit until her fresh cum squirts across your face."

"Ooo yes. I love that."

"You've thought about it, haven't you Meg? When you see your daughter walk naked through the house, you think about licking her, don't you?"

Margaret was caught. She joined in the fantasy. "Her panties in the laundry, soiled with her cunt juice and your cum."

"They smell amazing, don't they, Meg?"

She groaned, "And the taste."

Rachel had carefully positioned herself in front of her mother, using Jerry's cunt pounding to disguise her movements.

"Put the crotch in your mouth. A mother sucking her daughter's cum off her dirty panties. What could be better than that, Meg?"

"Her pussy. God help me, I want to eat my daughter's cunt."

Rachel's legs were spread wide and her fingers were holding her pussy open. Her clit was engorged and throbbing.

"God has heard your prayer, Margaret. Eat Rachel's cunt."

"Eat Rachel's cunt," her daughter echoed.

Margaret's eyes flew open. Jerry slammed his hips hard against her ass, shoving her face into her daughter's crotch.

Darling Rach grabbed her mother's hair, holding her face tight to her wet cunt.

"EAT RACHEL'S CUNT, MOMMY."

"Do it, Margaret," Jerry encouraged her as he continued to slide in and out of her pussy. "Join us in our lessons. Join us in our incest. Join us in our love, Meg."

"Eat Rachel's cunt." Her daughter cooed. "Please, Mommy."

Rach's eyes flash, suddenly full of delight and wonder. "She's doing it, Uncle Jerry. My mommy is licking my pussy. Ooo, she's putting her fingers inside. Sucking my clit."

Margaret raised her head, "Didn't think your old mother had it in her? Let me tell you little girl, I was munching rugs long before I ever saw a dick."

"FUCK MEG!" Jerry lost control, filling Margaret's depths with shot after shot of hot cum.

Falling back on habits forged decades earlier, Margaret began devouring her daughter's pussy with great skill. She was half aware when Jerry's softening dick dropped from her drooling pussy.

After masturbating while watching Uncle Jerry fuck her mother, Rachel was already close to cumming. She grabbed her mother's hair, pulling her tight to her clit.

"Oh yes Mommy! Eat Rachel's cunt! Make me cum, Mommy. Make your little girl ... CUMMMMINNNNG!"

Margaret fucked three fingers into her daughter's swollen cunt. Rachel screamed once more, then collapsed forward into her mother's arms.

Margaret sat back, leaning against Jerry. She gathered her daughter into her arms and began stroking her hair. "Such a wonderful woman, isn't she?"

Jerry wrapped his arms around both women from behind. "Just like her mother. In every way."

Rachel looked up at them, the corner of her mouth cocked into a smirk. "So. Mom. Uncle Jerry. How long has this been going on?"

"Don't get smart with me, young lady. I can still turn you over my knee."

"Is that before or after I, how did you put it? 'Fill your ass with my fucking fingers,' Mother?"

Margaret turned to Jerry. "When did I say that?"

"Probably when I was filling your ass with my fingers, but that's a guess. Everything is kind of a blur."

"Uncle Jerry, may I ask a favor?"

"Of course, darling Rach."

She reached between them and grabbed his dick. "May I lick my mother's cum off your cock?"

"Or," Margaret started caressing one of Rachel's nipples. "You could get it directly from the source."

"That would be only fair, considering..." Jerry gestured to the large wet spot on the bed. "Although, I suspect fucking your mother was not your intention when you arrived, hm?"

"Oh, yeah!" Rachel jumped up and ran from the room.

"Something I said?"

"If she leaves, you'll have to be the one to lick my pussy."

"Again, only fair."

Rachel pranced back into the room, her boobs bouncing as she waved something in her hand.

"I brought the lube!"

"That's where it went."

"It's Butt-Play Day! I've never had it in the ass. Uncle Jerry promised."

Margaret glared at him. "You promised..."

"'Promise' might be too strong a word."

"...to fuck my daughter in the ass ..."

"Well...".

"WITHOUT ME?!"