MILF to Slut

Story Info
Turning a 36 yr old mum and her 18 yr. old daughter to sluts.
8.1k words
4.67
112.5k
212

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm 58 years old now with an ex-athlete's body that has slowly run to fat over the last 12 years. But in my mid-forties I was still at the absolute peak of my physical prowess. I was playing squash 3 times a week in the evening, and playing and/or practicing golf for another 3. On the seventh day I didn't rest I ran 12 km. Although my run times had blown out from the days I competed I could still beat most of the weekend joggers out there, flying past them with a big smile and a wave.

It was at this time I first met Lolly (Lollobirigida) and her daughter Gina. I owned and operated a cab around Brisbane, Queensland, Australia and had picked them up after their prayer group meeting outside of St Paul's Cathedral in downtown Brisbane around 7.00 pm on a Thursday evening in the late part of summer in (around) 2008. The mother was dressed very conservatively in a loose dark blue blouse that was done up to the top button and an ankle length skirt and black low heeled shoes. I remember thinking 'fuck she must be hot in that in this weather!' Her daughter was dressed like a typical late teenager. Short plaid skirt that barely covered her ass, see through white blouse, barely covering what had to be at least DD sized tits, unbuttoned to below her black bra, the mounds of her breasts straining against the holding fabric of her bra giving her an extremely pleasing, to my eye, amount of cleavage, and a pair of strappy hi-heeled sandals. I couldn't help but notice the daughter was wearing a very small black thong that barely covered her slit as she slid across the back seat to take her place behind me in the cab. Catching my eye in the rear-view mirror she smirked and gave me a wink to indicate, I'm sure, she had flashed me on purpose.

"Where can I take you, folks?" I asked cheerfully.

"Latrobe Terrace, Bardon, please driver," the older of the two told me.

"Through Milton or are you up the top end more toward Ashgrove?" I enquired.

"Through Milton, please," came the reply.

Although I don't normally pay a lot of attention to my passengers there was something intriguing about the older woman. Even though her clothing was drab and unflattering, as she moved, I could see that there was taut and tight body hiding underneath them. As we turned off Milton rd. she opened the window and the rush of entering air flattened her blouse across her bosom for a moment revealing the curves of breasts at least as large and firm as her daughter's.

Turning to her daughter the woman spoke "I do wish you'd dress a little more appropriately for church. You look like you're about to go stand on a street corner!"

"That old perve you call the priest ogles my tits, whatever I wear, so I figure I may as well give the old letch something to perve on!" the girl replied.

"Such language from a young girl!" Her mother bemoaned.

"Fuck, mum. Fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck! Get over it!"

"What do you think, driver? Should a young woman be dressed like my daughter is when going to church?" The older woman asked me.

'Don't bring me into this', I thought. I have sons and I'm sure both of them would love to meet your daughter, dressed as she is, regardless of where! But I merely replied "I'd probably just be so glad my teenaged child still wants to come to church with me I wouldn't care, too much, about what they were wearing." I replied.

Leaning forward to get a closer look at me the older woman noticed the gold cross I wear around my neck.

"Are you a Christian, driver?" She asked.

"Only so far as I believe in the birth, death, and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ," I answered truthfully. "But I'm a very poor Christian according to religious scripture. I drink, fornicate, blaspheme and curse so, make of that, what you will."

"None of us a perfect," she told me and sat back.

I felt her eyes on me the whole way to Bardon. Every time I looked in the mirror I found her staring at me. Even the daughter seemed to notice how intently her mother was studying me.

"Geez, mum! Put your eyes back in your head, he's not that good looking!" She disgustedly told her mother.

"Hmm ... what?" The older woman responded.

"You're staring at the poor man like he was a piece of cake on no carbs day! Put your eyes back in your head and stop ogling!"

The mother blushed. "I wasn't ogling, just thinking. Driver, would you like to come in for a cup of tea when we get to our place?"

"What are you doing mum?" The daughter asked, aghast. "You don't even know the man! He could be a serial killer for all you know!"

"Don't be silly, Gina," her mum said. "I'm Lollobrigida, everybody calls me Lolly, and this is my daughter Gina. I'd like to invite you in for a cup of tea, and a chat, if you'd like?"

'It's a slow Thursday night and I'm about to knock off any way, so why not?' I thought.

"Sure, that would be nice," I replied. "My name is John, everybody calls me, John!" I said jokingly.

"OMFG! Dad jokes!" The younger girl shook her head and moaned.

Lolly favoured me with a smile. "Pleased to meet you, John. Ignore Gina, she's just being a teenager!"

"If you don't mind me asking, how old is your daughter?" I enquired of Lolly.

"18 going on 41, I believe," Gina said with another smile.

"I'll be 19 in 6 weeks, Mother. And you damn well know it!" Gina responded frostily.

"You must have had her very young?" I asked, a little surprised.

"Same age as she is now", indicating her daughter, "that's why I take her to church. I don't want Gina to make the same mistakes I did at her age."

"So I'm a 'mistake' now, am I?" Gina said tartly in what I was sure was feigned indignation.

"Don't be silly, Gina," Lolly repeated. "Having you was the best thing I ever did. Getting pregnant to a man who absconded without even waiting for you to be born was the mistake!"

"I know, mum, just teasing." Gina said with a small smile.

I pulled into the driveway Lolly indicated. Putting the cab into park I pulled the keys, jumped out, and followed Lolly and Gina to the front door of their modest 2 bedroomed house. Walking inside I saw the house was sparsely furnished and, although everything was fastidiously clean, most of the furniture was wearing out. Gina left down a dimly lit hallway and disappeared into, what I assumed, was her bedroom.

"So rude," Gina mused.

"I have teenagers, too, so just 'typical' is all," I sympathised with her.

"Do you have boys or girls?" Lolly asked. "What are their ages?"

"2 boys, 22 and 19," I replied.

"My sympathies to you as well," Lolly smiled.

Leading me to the kitchen Lolly indicated I should sit at the breakfast bar. "How do you have your tea?" She asked.

"Standard kiwi brew," I said, alluding to my New Zealand heritage. "2SM."

"What's that?" Gina queried.

"2 sugars, milk." I answered. "Strong as you can make it, please."

"I only have teabags, is that okay?"

"Sure," I responded. "Not sure who doesn't anymore."

As she waited for the kettle to boil Lolly kept staring at me, even though she was trying to do it surreptitiously, I still noticed.

"What's up?" I asked.

"You're the first man I've had in here in, oh, I don't know, maybe 15 years," Lolly said quietly.

Sensing her need, or maybe it was just my horny imagination, I walked around the kitchen counter and crossed to her. Coming up behind her as she concentrated on pouring the tea I touched her lightly on the shoulder. Lolly mustn't have heard me as she jumped and whirled around to face me. Her breasts rubbed against my hands as she spun. I could feel her nipples go instantly hard as they dragged across my knuckles.

"What are you doing?" Lolly asked breathlessly.

"This," I said and cupped her breasts in my hands. Placing my thumbs over her nipples outside her blouse and bra I gently circled them both.

"Please don't," Lolly whispered. "I can't."

But her head was tilted back and her lips slightly parted, and she was breathing deeply and heavily, so I leant forward and planted a soft kiss on the corner of her mouth, then gently licked that same corner. A small groan of absolute ecstasy escaped from Lolly's mouth and she turned her head slightly to meet my mouth. Locking lips with her I sent my tongue out a small exploratory distance and brushed it lightly across her teeth. Lolly's mouth parted and we tongue danced for a time. She took my head in both her hands and pulled me further down so she was no longer on tiptoes and began to kiss me passionately. I wrapped one arm around her shoulders at about breast height and placed my other hand on her bottom and ground her body against my rock hard chest and abdomen. My already swelling erection poked lewdly at her stomach. Lolly was now kissing me fervently and gasping and moaning.

"My bedroom is the first on the left down the hall," She told me feverishly.

Picking her up, effortlessly, I carried her down the hall and into her room, kicking the door closed behind me I lay Lolly down in the middle of her small double bed and began kissing her again. Leaning back I began to expertly undo her blouse buttons slowly exposing more and more of Lolly's luscious cleavage and full conservative bra. As I peeled her blouse back from her shoulders Lolly suddenly sat up.

"No, John! I can't! I have to set a good example for Gina!"

Kissing and gently biting that highly erogenous spot just where Lolly's neck met her shoulder I slipped my right hand inside the bra cup around her left nipple and slowly circled her nipple with my forefinger, grabbing it lightly with my thumb and forefinger I gave her nipple a bit of a pull and tweak, eliciting another soft groan from Lolly.

"If you want me to stop all you have to do is say 'please stop, John.' And I will, okay, Lolly? Do you want me to stop, Lolly?" I asked her and gave her nipple another tweak as well as kissing the corner of her mouth again.

Lolly only groaned and arched her breasts up towards me so I continued to nibble on her erogenous zone and slipped her blouse all the way off. Reaching behind her I undid the clasp to Lolly's skirt and unzipped it. Being quite loosely fitting her skirt slid easily down off her hips revealing a pair of full black nylons over a pair of creamy white cotton knickers. I tossed the skirt to the side. Kissing Lolly's mouth I started to lower myself down, kissing her chin, and, after pushing her head back, kissed her neck. I trailed kisses across her collar bone and down the centre of her chest.

Holding her breasts together, still inside her bra, I tongued the insides of her swelling globes. Reaching around I undid Lolly's bra straps and pulled them out from underneath her. Slipping the shoulder supports off of Lolly's svelte shoulders I slowly removed her bra exposing her luscious 12 double D breasts. Pausing to admire her beautiful jubblies I cupped them both from the sides, pressing the mounds together and lashed my tongue across both nipples, playfully nipping them as I did. Lolly's breath was coming in short pants and gasps and there was already a noticeable wet patch appearing on her knickers between her legs.

Placing my right hand between Lolly's thighs, which were still pressed tightly together, I slowly worked on spreading her legs and working my hand up towards her pussy. As my hand slowly worked its way up to Lolly's nylons covered snatch she continued to writhe and moan holding my head to her tits with her eyes tightly closed but, as my fingers grazed her mound, close to her clitoris, Lolly's eyes flew open. Pulling my head away from her breasts Lolly said desperately. "No, John! You mustn't! Please, I beg of you, don't make me cum!"

As she still hadn't said "stop" I ignored her pleas and exerted a little more sideways force on her inner thighs. With a deep groan Lolly's legs suddenly sprung apart and I was able to take possession of her whole pubic area. Reversing my right hand I pressed my middle finger against her vulva over the entrance to her, what I could feel was already soaking wet, cunt. Placing my thumb on Lolly's clit I began to rhythmically press against her vulva with my finger whilst manipulating her precious nub. Almost unawarely Lolly lifted and spread her knees giving me full access to her pussy.

Kissing down across her stomach and abdomen then across her nylons covered pubic bone I briefly pushed Lolly's knees together, hooked my thumbs into the tops of her nylons and knickers and quickly ripped them down, and, in one fell swoop, removed them entirely from her body. Tossing them aside, as I already had her blouse and bra. I respread Lolly's legs, moved between them, and pressed my pants covered full erection against the entrance to Lolly's quim. Lolly, writhing and moaning under me, wrapped her legs around my hips and both pulled my dick against her and pushed her hips back at me. Grabbing her by the back of her neck I gently squeezed getting her full attention. "Tell me you want me to fuck you," I demanded of her.

"Please, John," Lolly moaned. "Make love to me!"

'Close enough,' I thought. Getting up on my hands and knees, then standing on the bed, I quickly stripped my shirt and trousers off, tossing them on top of Lolly's clothing. Dropping my underwear, revealing my perfectly proportioned 7 in. cock, I posed over the top of Lolly for a moment, letting her feel, and revel in, my absolute masculinity. Dropping back down between Lolly's thighs I covered her with my body, resting most of my weight on my left hand, which I'd placed under her upper arm against her armpit, I held the base of my cock and rubbed it lewdly up and down Lolly's sopping slit, making sure the head was well covered in her pussy juices. Pausing with the head of dick at the entrance to Lolly's cunt I looked down at her. "I'm going to fuck you now, you ready?"

A moan and an upthrust of her hips was all the answer I got. My cock's head slipped a little inside her as she pushed her hips forward. Taking that as my cue I slowly, but relentlessly, shoved the whole length of my penis deep into Lolly's vagina, not stopping until, with a soft thump, I was buried balls deep inside her. Lolly's head was flung right back, arching her chest and tits up and forward. Raking my fingers cruelly across her nipples I parted my knees and pulled myself up into a spread kneed kneeling position. Letting the entire weight of my upper body press down on Lolly I slid my left hand down her back and under her hips. Squeezing Lolly's bottom I lifted her bum and thighs off the bed and rested them on my upper thighs which I had brought back together. Tweaking her nipples I began to thrust deeply into Lolly's cunt. Pulling her hips back towards me as I thrust my hips forward I was soon pounding into her as hard as I could. Every now and then, as Liz had taught me all those years ago, I would hold her still, pulled firmly against me, and grind my pelvic bone against her clitoris before resuming my thrusting.

Lolly began to give out deep guttural groans as her head tossed forward and back and back and forth as I vigorously fucked her. Suddenly Lolly began to swear, "Fuck me, fuck me, oh gawd, please fuck me. I'm a slut, I've always been a slut, make me your slut," she begged of me.

Hearing a strange squishing sound behind us I looked back over my shoulder. Gina was standing in the now open doorway watching us fuck. Her thong was pulled down around her knees and she'd pulled her skirt up under her breasts which were gaping out of her undone blouse, she had pulled her bra down under them. Gina's hand was a blur as she stroked her clit and vulva, dipping her first two fingers a little into her pussy as she did so while also pulling and tweaking a nipple. Gina was so wet from her pussy juices they were literally squelching as she dipped into her cunt. As I watched, and with a stifled groan, Gina came, squirting a little pussy juice as she did. By the wet spot on the floor in front of her it wasn't the first time.

Getting a depraved thought in my head I pushed back off of Lolly which pulled my cock out of her cunt. An anguished groan of "NO!" sprang from Lolly's lips. Pushing on her hip I rolled Lolly over and turned her around so she was facing the door. Pulling her up into a hands and knees position I quickly grabbed Lolly's hips, and with my right hand, guided myself back into her grasping cunt. Holding her hips tightly I pulled her back onto me as I viciously sawed my hips forward. At this angle my dick's head scraped across Lolly's G spot and with a deep growl Lolly started to cum. A series of small orgasms began to rip through her, but it was obvious she was building to a massive earth shattering one, so I leant forward and began to maul her tits and nipples as I continued to thrust my length into her.

Gina was moaning and cumming every few minutes so, as she built up to another orgasm, I met her eyes, and motioned for her to come closer and to get up on the bed. Gina dropped her skirt and knickers, loosened her bra and flung it aside then climbed up on the foot of the bed. Encouraging her with hand signals to come even closer Gina's legs were soon spread either side of us. Lolly's eyes were tightly closed as she revelled in the feeling of having her cunt completely filled for the first time in years and hadn't noticed her daughter was now with us. As soon as Gina's legs were close enough I grabbed her by the calves lifted them up, making her fall back, then, spreading her legs as obscenely wide as I could, I dragged her pussy back until it was right under Lolly's nose. Pushing on the back of Lolly's head, whilst still maintaining a firm grasp on one of Gina's calves, I shoved Lolly's head onto her daughter's cunt.

Trying to push back Lolly protested "No, this is so wrong!"

Slapping her ass I growled at her "You said you were a slut, it's obvious your daughter is a slut, and sluts love sucking cock and licking pussy so lick, slut!"

Reluctantly Lolly extended her tongue and lightly lapped at the entrance to her daughter's pussy. Suddenly, with a shudderingly moaned acceptance of her real status, Lolly thrust her head forward and started to eagerly tongue lash Gina's vulva and clit. Sagging down onto her elbows Lolly extended her right arm and, stretching out her middle finger, slipped the tip a little ways inside Gina's pussy. Hooking her finger up and back, it was obvious Gina's wasn't the first pussy Lolly had tongued, Lolly found Gina's G spot and began to stroke the palm of her finger roughly across it.

Gina had initially also protested a little at being tongued by her mother but when Lolly's middle finger found her G spot Gina fell back onto her back and held her mother's head tightly to her clitoris. "Fuck that's good, oh fuck, that's good", Gina moaned. "Fuck yes! I'm cumming!"

With an almost anguished groan Gina came and squirted onto Lolly's face. Licking and sucking gamely Lolly tried her best to lick up all of Gina's juices, moaning and pushing back at my invading cock the whole time. Grasping her hips tightly I plunged my cock in and out of Lolly's quim for about another 10 minutes before I could feel the walls of her pussy clenching down on my dick. Knowing this spasm meant Lolly was about to cum I began to take longer, slower, but firmer strokes. Burying my full length deep into her with every stroke I slowly drove Lolly right to the edge of total bliss. With another eager shudder Lolly started to quiver and shake. With a high pitched mewl Lolly lifted herself off her daughter's pussy leant back and turned her head back to kiss me. Shoving her sexy ass hard back at me Lolly bucked once, twice and with another mewl exploded into a shaking and trembling mind blowing orgasm. This time it was Lolly's turn to emit a little lady juice in a small squirt.

Snarling at Gina I demanded "Clean your mother up, just like she did for you!"

With only a little hesitation Gina swung her legs around and slid up between her mother's spread thighs. Craning her neck Gina began to, gently at first, lick the juices from Lolly's cunt.