Fun with Uncle Jerry 09 - Vanessa

Story Info
Jerry's sexy redheaded cousin Vanessa wants sex in public.
6.6k words
4.6
8.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the insanity of Rob showing up at Jerry's place, waving a gun and demanding butt sex, which he took from two of the three women, things calmed down a bit, if that term can be used for a family that swaps and shares and licks and sucks as often as possible. All of them were adults and, once the gun-waving was over, everything was consensual. As debauched and deranged and morally abhorrent as some may say it was, it seemed to work for all concerned.

Well, most of them.

Jerry's cousin Vanessa had asked to meet at a city park located halfway between their homes.

Vanessa was a tall 5-foot 8-inches. Her waist was narrow for her height, not to mention in contrast to her large breasts and shapely backside. Her long, red hair set off her pale skin and the freckles that Jerry knew from experience were scattered across her entire body. Jerry spotted her sitting at a picnic table.

When she turned at his approach, he saw she was wearing a designer cape that Jerry thought was more fashionable than functional. It draped long across her shoulders and arms, but stayed open in the front. Underneath was a white, loose-fitting blouse and a tan skirt that hung just above her knees.

Jerry thought she looked more tense than he'd ever seen from anyone. Though he had to admit to himself that did not know Vanessa well since they had not seen each other in some 20 years. That is, until she showed up at his apartment, stripped, and demanded he make love to her in a way his brother (her illicit lover) did not. Jerry was happy to oblige.

"Vanessa, what is it?"

She shifted in her seat, looking around for anyone within ear shot. She stood up and Jerry realized her cape and blouse did nothing to hide the fact that she was braless. Her full tits bounced enticingly at the slightest movement. Vanessa took Jerry's hand.

"Let's walk."

The sun was out and the air was warm. He squeezed her hand.

"You lead."

They strolled through the peaceful setting. There were very few people around, mid-day on a weekday. Jerry took notice that, every few minutes Vanessa would stop walking and take a deep breath, sometimes shaking one leg slightly, as if there was a pebble in her shoe. He decided to be patient and enjoy simply spending time with a beautiful woman. Despite his sexual adventures (or maybe because of them) Jerry seemed to be perpetually single. So it felt good to hold a woman's hand, to feel the warmth and even the slight emotional connection, born from their admittedly bizarre shared experiences.

Vanessa led them to another picnic table; this one set among a thick grove of shade trees. The surrounding neighborhood seemed shut out and far away. She straddled the plastic bench, wiggling her butt and shivering in a way that set her tits in motion. Jerry sat next to her, hoping she wouldn't notice the growing hard-on in his pants.

He realized he should have known better.

She laid one hand on his bulging crotch. "It's the shirt, isn't it?" she asked with a guilty smirk.

"It's not only the shirt, Vanessa," Jerry lifted her hand from his pants, holding it between both of his, kissing the fingertips before asking, "What is bothering my favorite, sexy cousin?"

She gave a small chuckle before taking a big breath. "How's your love life, Jerry?"

The non-sequitur question caught him off guard. "If you mean, am I getting any sex, Nessa? Nothing since you and me did the doggie-style that last time. If you mean actual love? That seems to elude me, though I suspect my niece has developed quite a hard crush on me."

"Whose fault is that, stud?" she smiled. "Do you know that Rachel never refers to you as just 'Jerry?' Always 'Uncle Jerry.' A little bit of a kink if you ask me." Then added, "Though I think she may have mentioned something about a new boyfriend in one of her classes, so you might be off the hook."

"The poor guy." Jerry was surprised to discover a tinge of disappointment, even jealousy, at this news. "I hope he's got the energy for my favorite little nympho." Jerry looked back into Vanessa's eyes, waiting for whatever she really had to say.

She sighed. "I think I told you, sex with Rob was always spur of the moment, wherever we found ourselves."

Jerry nodded.

"I guess it comes with the cheating. We couldn't very well smooch at his office or go out to eat alone together. Someone might see." She paused, "I wonder if that contributed to his breakdown."

"Breakdown? Is that what we're calling it?"

"I really think he was jealous. Of you. Of his inability to express his sexual desires, to me or his wife. I just thought of him as a fun fuck. But when he found me wearing one of your shirts..."

"Oh yeah. I meant to ask..."

A vibrant blush swept up her chest and across her face. "Margaret stole it for me. She said you wore it while you fucked her and Rachel. So hot. I refused to wash it."

Jerry shook his head. "Well, I guess that's settled. Um, so... you were saying, when Rob realized I was fucking all three of you?"

"Well, you saw. He went ballistic, if you'll pardon the expression." She smiled at her tiny joke, then shook her head. "But I gotta tell you, Jerry, in the middle of the danger and the fear and the fucking, I got turned on."

"Ass-rape turns you on. Noted." Jerry quipped, trying to lighten her mood.

Vanessa chuckled, shifting her hips on the bench again.

"Kinda surprised me, too. I've love anal-play, but always with consent. With time and care and patience."

"And lube," Jerry added, feeling the pressure of this cock, struggling to straighten out as it grew in his pants.

Vanessa laughed. "Always lube. But that time at your place, when Rachel started seducing her father, Margaret panicked for her little girl. She whispered that we should look like we're cooperating to 'draw him off the scent,' so to speak." She glanced down. "And now you're hard again. The memory of young Rachel's cute butt being drilled by your crazy brother?"

"In fact, it was the memory of you're freckled ass, offered as a sacrifice for Rachel, as well as me."

"You're sweet, Jerry, even if you are my cousin."

"Rob is your cousin, too, yet you found a way."

"I think the incest is part of what made it so hot, y'know? The whole taboo thing. And that's why I'm here."

Jerry's brow furrowed between his eyes. "My brother?"

"Ever since ... that night ... he's been a different person. You know how, when a closeted gay person finally comes out and there's a sense of relief? They're more comfortable with themselves and more relaxed around others."

"If you're saying Rob is gay, I think you're only slightly off target."

"Not gay, but he definitely has strong bi-sexual tendencies, the same as you, if Margaret and Rachel are to be believed."

"They've been telling tales, have they?"

"We've become quite close, now that we're all, y'know, sharing. But Rob ... he's a different person. As I said, I think he was jealous you were getting all the pussy and ass that he was not. Now that's all in the open, he's enjoying his life again. Including, evidently, great sex with his wife."

Jerry nodded. "Ah, I think I'm understanding. Did he dump you, Vanessa?"

"Not 'dump' exactly, but he's become even less attentive, less available. With all this new-found openness, I asked him about it. He said he's desperately in love with Margaret. Evidently, they've been doing the dirty every day and in every way they can think of."

"That might explain why I haven't heard from Meg in a while." Jerry gave up trying to be subtle and reached down to adjust his dick to lay upward in his pants.

Vanessa watched him, shifted again, and smiled. "Which brings our story to the here and now."

"Now?"

Vanessa undid the buttons of her blouse, exposing the freckled skin between her breasts. She slid one hand inside, caressing her nipple. "I got used to it, cousin Jerry: sex all the time in fun, exciting, even public places." She lifted her blouse open, displaying the large areolae; soft pink with slightly darker nipples.

"In public places, you say?" Jerry leaned down to kiss first one nipple, then the other. "Like a city park in broad daylight?" He began sucking them, letting his tongue continue working inside his mouth.

"Yes, cousin. Just like that." Vanessa grabbed the sides of the cape and crossed her arms around Jerry's head, pulling it to cover him.

"In public, but discrete. I like that." Her areola was puffed into a small cone. Vanessa moaned as he licked around the nipple, then flicked his tongue over it.

"Mmm. My tits are so sensitive. My lady doc says it's a thing with gingers."

"I knew there was a reason I love gingers." Jerry moved his mouth to the other nipple. Vanessa flinched, then pulled his head tighter to her tit.

"Only one reason?" she reached down and rubbed the front of his pants.

Jerry cupped her breast and started kissing the soft, thick flesh. She wiggled her butt and cooed, "So nice, Jerry."

He spent several minutes licking and kissing her breasts. He could feel her chest rise and fall as her breathing got deeper. Vanessa was humping the bench, bringing her ass down firmly with each thrust. Her groans got louder. "Oh, Cousin Jerry ... don't stop ... you're going to make me ..."

Jerry bit down on one nipple.

"AHH FUCK YES." With one last slam of her butt on the bench, Vanessa gripped his hair, all but smothering him with her tits. She arched her back and gave out a long groan through clenched teeth. Then she relaxed, holding him more gently, stroking his hair as she panted.

Jerry sat up, pushing the cape open as he went. He held both sides wide, flipping the cloth to fan air on her exposed chest. "You seem a little warm, there, Cousin Nessa."

She didn't hide from the exposure. Instead, she leaned forward again, undoing the button of his fly. "You seem a little cramped there, Cousin Jerry. Stand up, stud."

She opened his pants, pulling them down with his underwear. His cock dropped forward, then up to its fully erect seven inches.

"I remember this," Vanessa cooed, "The last time, I was in a hurry." She kissed the tip and stroked the shaft. "You wanted to make your point about the joys and drawbacks of a quicky." She let him push slowly into her mouth. "How about we don't rush this time?" Her tongue swirled around the head. "How about, you sit back down, wrap that cape around us, and let me give you the blowjob of your fucking life?"

Jerry scooped part of the towel under his bare butt on the cold plastic bench. Noticing Vanessa watching his cock bob as he moved, he lifted one hand to cup her jaw, letting his fingers spread up her cheek. His kiss was tender. When he pulled back, he saw Vanessa open her bright green eyes. She kissed him with a growing passion, her tongue sliding into his mouth to explore and caress. It darted in and out, sometimes stroking his teeth while other times probing the back of his throat. He let his tongue muscles tighten into a wedge, and Vanessa moaned as her tongue flicked around it, teasing it like a clit. Or a hard cock.

Jerry felt Vanessa's fingers wrap around his throbbing shaft as she broke the kiss. Her eyes were now alight with lust. "Of your fucking life," she promised as she knelt between his legs.

Jerry quickly closed the cape over his lap as her hair cascaded over his bare legs. He reached down and stroked the hair, petting it against the tops of his thighs. It was thick and soft as he gathered it up in two handfuls. He felt her lift her head and he wrapped his hands around his cock, slowly jacking off with her auburn tresses. After a moment, he felt Vanessa's hands on his. He let go of her hair, and she took over.

In the dim light under the cape, Vanessa gazed at his big dick. She wrapped her silken hair around the his rod, squeezing and stroking the thick shaft and large gorgeous head. She felt Jerry jerk upward, wanting to fuck her hair and her hands. Venessa had a better idea. She let her hair drop around his dick and across his lap as she rocked a bit back and upward. She placed her warm palms on either side of her breasts.

Jerry groaned as he realized Vanessa was going to use her amazing tits to keep stroking him. He felt her press the cool flesh around his hot shaft. He pushed up. As he felt the head of his cock emerge from her titty/cunt, Vanessa licked the tip with a long stroke. Suddenly he felt wet and realized she had spit on his cock, lubricating it for the down-stroke. "Ah, my sexy Cousin Nessa, mmm."

Vanessa smiled at Jerry's reflexive response, as she pulled her boobs up to wrap around his saliva-covered head, then back down, stretching the skin of his shaft. She almost giggled when the head emerged again, swollen and demanding. She spit on it again, practically drooling she realized in delight. She stroked him several more times, sliding faster and squeezing tighter. When the head appeared with large amounts of pre-cum perched on the tip, she felt her thighs tighten on her clit as she licked his tiny slit. She decided it was time to put her cousin out of his misery ... if "misery" was the right term.

Instead of letting him slide back down between her slippery tits, Vanessa held him up to her face, squeezing his rod upward like milking a cow. More pre-cum oozed out. She wiped it under her nose, inhaling his masculine musk before licking what was left for her hungry tongue. Then again: squeeze, ooze, lick. God, she was horny. She quickly pulled her blouse off. Her tits perked up at the cool breeze. Venessa let one hand drop to rub her skirt against her pussy as she clenched her ass. Then she opened her mouth, wide to let his thick cock fill her.

Jerry twitched as Vanessa's mouth engulfed him. He heard her lust-filled groan as one of her hands started stroking his shaft when she raised her head. Her tongue swirled around his head in a magical way that was all Vanessa. He pushed up slowly, letting her get used to his size.

She noticed his care in moving slowly into her mouth. Such a considerate lover. She'd take care of that very quickly.

Jerry shouted as Vanessa dove on his cock. He felt the head rub against her soft palate. Her throat closed around the ridge and Nessa choked for a second. Like watching porn, the quick cough turned him on even more, allowing himself to be smug about his thick seven inches. But Vanessa did not pull away. Instead, her tongue pressed along the underside of his shaft, igniting his lust.

Rookie mistake, Vanessa chided herself. Choking. She had certainly known how big Cousin Jerry was, but she wanted to show off. Now she was determined to make him cum in her mouth; to drink every drop; to taste his unique flavor of cum. She started pounding her face into his pubic hair, driving his cock into her throat again and again. He was responding now, pounding back. She felt her ass ache and her pussy melt into liquid heat. She brought her hand from between her legs and held it to her nose. Even through her skirt, her fingers were soaked. Vanessa could not remember ever being this turned on.

Wildly, almost violently, Jerry fucked his cousin's face with deep, fast thrusts. Her fingers tightened around his scrotum, caressing it, coaxing it. Then her fingers moved toward the back.

Vanessa cradled his balls as he continued to slam his abdomen against her nose. She languished in the smell of this man; sexed up and sweaty. A ripple in her ass reminded her. She moved her fingers toward the back, slipping between his tight, flexing ass cheeks. When he pulled back, she pushed her pinkie forward onto his anus.

Jerry felt the finger at his ass, but he was too crazed to think beyond the urge to thrust his hips forward to keep fucking this amazing mouth. The finger went in his ass. A quick, sharp pain at the ring, then the marvelous feeling of Cousin Nessa in his butt. It was more than he could stand.

With her finger being squeezed in his ass, Vanessa felt Jerry's balls tighten. She knew what was next. She quickly slid her mouth back until just the swollen head lay next to her teeth. She jacked his shaft as fast as she could, feeling it swell in her hand. When he screamed her name, it filled her ego and strummed her heart. Her ass quaked and her pussy contracted, like a sympathetic orgasmic experience.

Then her mouth was full of cum. OH GOD was it full!

Jerry could do nothing but shove his throbbing cock into his cousin's throat. Firing stream after giant stream, he loaded his hot seed into this even hotter woman. She was gripping his balls and jerking his shaft.

Vanessa demanded every drop from this pulsing firehose of cum. She felt his fingers slide down her face and caress the front of her throat. She'd been holding his cum in her mouth, her cheeks filling, her tongue swirling it around and enjoying the salty sweetness that was the essence of Cousin Jerry. Now she swallowed. Again. And again.

Her throat bobbed under Jerry's soft touch. She was swallowing his cum. Without a whimper or a flinch, this woman was taking him into herself. Jerry knew he had to return the gesture. Even more so, he realized he was driven to do so.

She felt him slow down and licked his head twice to be sure. The last of his cum dripped onto her tongue. She backed away slowly, pausing to kiss his head, then the shaft, then suckle his balls which smelled of sweat and taint.

Jerry cupped her face, lifting her from under the cape. It hadn't occurred to him to look around at any time. Now as he gazed into her green eyes, some movement behind her caught the corner of his eye. He glanced that way to see a young coupled standing just outside the grove of trees. They were obviously disheveled and sweaty, both fastening their pants. They noticed Jerry looking at him. They smiled, shrugged, and waved as they turned to go. Quickly moving his hands behind Cousin Nessa's head to pull her into a kiss, he raised his index finger, waving it side to side in a negative, then pointed down.

The couple shared a look, then sat down in the fresh grass. Both loosened their pants again.

Jerry broke the kiss. Vanessa caught her breath and looked at him with droopy eyes. "Hello, Cousin Jerry."

"Hello, Cousin Nessa. Enjoying the incest?"

She threw her arms around his neck. "Oh yes. Would it embarrass you if I said these few minutes today were better than all the times with your brother over the years, combined?"

"Embarrassed? Yes," He kissed her, "but do go on."

"I swear Jerry, I came at least twice. Once from my tits and again when you shot in my mouth. Your cum is delicious, by the way."

"Twice? And I haven't even gotten to the good part?"

"Well, you did have some help."

Vanessa stood up. Her tits bounced into their place of prominence, distracting Jerry. When she started to raise her skirt, Jerry quickly took the cape from around his ass and held it behind her, as if protecting her from prying eyes as well as from discovering them. Jerry wanted to keep the young couple a secret from her for as long as possible.

With Vanessa's skirt bunched around her waist, Jerry was treated to the captivating triangle of bright red pubic hair. Contrasting with a ginger's naturally pale skin, it was like a beacon guiding him to her secrets.

He was almost breathless. "Vanessa, you are stunning."

He saw the blush spread out from her chest in every direction. "Thank you, cousin. But that wasn't your secret help." She turned around, facing the cape, and placed her hands on her knees. She bent forward at the waist. Jerry was enjoying the view of her freckled back, so that it wasn't until she was completely bent down that he noticed the bright blue flap between her ass cheeks.

"A butt-plug?"

Jerry didn't actually mean to say it that loud, but he saw the young woman cover her mouth as her eyes went wide. The young man nudged her, then looked at me and spun his index finger.

12