Fun with Uncle Jerry 09 - Vanessa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Cousin Jerry. A butt-plug. I put it in before I got out of the car. Not one of my fancy ones. Silicone is safer than crystal when I'm out in public. And, it's not the kind that vibrates or anything. Those will be more fun when we share."

When? Jerry thought.

Vanessa winked at him.

"But it's nice to walk around with a little sexy secret tucked away. And between your playing with my tits and filling my gut with cum, it was fucking incredible."

Still holding up the cape, Jerry tilted his head. "You are the incredible one. So full of sexy surprises. Kiss me, Cousin."

She turned to face him as she stood back up. He let the cape drop from one hand, exposing her naked back to their audience. Vanessa let her skirt drop back into place as she wrapped her arms around his waist. "You know," she cooed into his ear. "They say you shouldn't leave a plug in your ass for more than an hour or so, and I think," she mimed looking at a wrist watch, "Yep. My time is about up. Will you do the honors, Cousin Jerry?"

"It would be my pleasure, Cousin Nessa."

Kissing her again, deep and passionate this time, he noted her eyes closing before waving to the young couple to change position. Holding up their pants, they scampered to the side. Jerry turned Vanessa to face the table. He folded the cape a few times before laying it on the bench. He bowed, "For milady's knees."

She touched the sides of her skirt as she curtsied. "Why thank you, kind sir."

Vanessa knelt on the bench. Jerry made quick work of the button on the waistband of her skirt tossing it aside, unveiling her naked body to the world. He put a hand on her back, guiding her to bend forward. As the blue rubber came into view, he located the couple now in direct line of sight. Both had their pants at their ankles and were masturbating each other. She had her shirt open and was tugging her nipples.

He stroked a finger down Vanessa's crack. She wiggled her butt, "Ready, darling."

Jerry shrugged an apology to the audience for what he was about to do.

Stepping directly behind Vanessa, he caressed her cheeks, leaning down to kiss her back, just above her crack. When she moaned her approval, he used his hands to spread her cheeks, moving his kiss lower.

He kissed along the blue, silicone flap, which he decided must be a t-bar handle to prevent it slipping too far inside. He pressed a kiss on the rubber, nudging it in slightly.

Vanesss gasped. "Out, Jerry, you pervert. I said take it out."

"Gawrsh, sorry."

She wiggled her butt again. "Crazy man."

He continued kissing, following her crack, licking at her perineum which tasted of cum and ass. Jerry moaned his pleasure.

"Glad you like that, Cousin Jerry. There's more where that came from." She leaned further forward. "Keep going."

Pretending he had to shift his weight, Jerry moved to one side, pulling open her cheeks. Her pussy lips were red and swollen, engorged by desire. He looked at the young couple. Both were naked. The woman hefted her tits and clapped silently. Her partner had his face buried between her legs. She nudged him to turn around. He gave Jerry a shiny, sticky grin and went back to eating his friend.

Making a show of standing and stretching, his half-hard cock enjoying the attention, Jerry knelt again behind Vanessa.

"Sorry, pretty pussy. I'm back."

"About time. Eat me Cousin Jerry."

Grabbing her ass cheeks, he buried his nose in her cunt and dragged his tongue over her clit.

"GOD YES. THAT'S WHAT I'VE WAITED FOR!"

She shoved her butt onto his face. Jerry grabbed her hips with both hands, holding his mouth tight to her clit as he sucked hard.

Vanessa started twitching her hips, forward and back, grinding her pussy over his nose.

Jerry easily slid two fingers into her soaked pussy.

"Yes, Jerry! Fuck me with your fingers! Make me, GOD I'M CLOSE!"

Continuing his attack on her clit, Jerry turned his hand upward. Reaching deep, he curled his fingers against the back of her vagina. As he dragged them forward, he pressed his forehead against the butt plug. He could feel it moving against his fingertips on the other side of her thin tissue.

"OH FUCK! How did you...? FUCK. I'M ... YOU NASTY PERVERTED OH GOD! OHGOD OHGOD OHGOD FUCK !"

Vanessa's cunt was clutching at his fingers as her fluids flowed all over his face and down his arm.

She was gasping for breath. Her ass muscles clenched around the plug, struggling to pull it deeper, filling her up. And then Cousin Jerry was kissing her ass.

He sucked her pussy, devouring her hot juice with the thirst of an abandoned man. He slid his fingers out of her, then gently kissed her lips as they slowly closed.

He let his kisses retrace their path up her ass crack until he was once, again, kissing the blue, silicone flap.

Carefully taking hold, he tried to work the plug loose. The flap still had lube on it and slipped from his fingers.

Vanessa flinched, "Wait a minute, Jerry. Let's try this together." Taking a deep breath, she tried to both relax and push. Jerry wrapped his fingers under the flap and pulled but it slipped loose again.

Vanessa started laughing. "This never happens in the movies."

"Let me try something." Spreading her cheeks as far as he could, Jerry tilted his head to the side and pressed his mouth to Nessa's asshole.

"I'm liking this so far," she chirped.

Jerry closed his mouth, holding the flap between his teeth. He grunted, "Awky. Mou."

Vanessa pushed as he pulled. She felt the plug ease back. The thin neck slid out, but the wide body (what she liked to think of as "the fun part," stalled at her sphincter.

She paused to breath, slow and deep. "Once again, cousin."

By angling his head and dropping his eyes all the way, Jerry could see the skinny, inch-long neck as it stretched when he continued pulling. He was intrigued when the sphincter seemed to iris open, revealing the thick blue silicone blockage.

"Awmos," he mumbled.

"I know. Feels incredible."

Vanessa's butthole widened, slowly allowing the slippery intruder to escape. It swung from Jerry's teeth, bopping against his chin.

Jerry saw her wide anus begin to close. In a lust-driven moment, he pulled the plug from his teeth and shoved his tongue inside her as if that could stop the powerful muscles.

"Jerry!" Vanessa shouted in surprise.

Jerry quickly stood behind her, his cock thick and throbbing.

"Let me fuck your ass, Cousin Nessa. It's calling to me."

"Oh sorry baby, I left the lube in the car."

"No, Nessa." He grabbed her hand, pulling it to her ass. "There's lube left inside you and," he looked at the plug in his hand, "there's plenty still on the butt-plug. Please baby. You'll love it."

After the day so far, Vanessa had to admit to herself that that part was true. She had dreamed of Cousin Jerry fucking her ass.

She sighed, "OK, but not like this. Your friends will get a better view if I turn around."

"My friends?"

Vanessa turned around, lifting herself on her knees. "Rachel is right. You are a perv." She nudged Jerry aside and used her fingers to flash her pussy lips. "Lucky for you, I'm a pervert as well." Her tits swayed as she waved at the young couple.

The woman looked mortified, covering her tits as she nudged the man with her leg. Still kneeling at her crotch, he turned to look at us. Then he stood up. His hand and his cock waved back.

"So, he's the shy one," Jerry chuckled.

"Nice dick though."

Jerry had to agree.

The couple was talking as they gathered their clothes.

"When did you know?" Jerry asked quietly.

"That clumsy bit about 'stretching' so they could see my pussy and plug. I do applaud the attempt."

Nessa moved Jerry to sit on the cape. In the discussion, he has lost much of his erection. She chuckled. "Well, you're no good to me like that."

Vanessa waved to the couple again, indicating they should stay. She called to them, "If we didn't want to be watched, we would have stayed home."

They talked some more debating.

Vanessa watched them for a moment, then decided. "This will convince them."

Turning her naked back to the young couple, she crouched between Jerry's knees before leaning forward to take his dick in her mouth. "Let's seal the deal," she said with a wicked grin as she spread her legs and raised her butt, guaranteeing them a perfect view of her pink pussy and puckered asshole.

Jerry stroked her beautiful red hair as he watched the couple. "They dropped their clothes. They're staying."

"Um hm," Vanessa kept sucking, enjoying the feeling of Cousin Jerry getting bigger in her mouth.

"Oh, Cousin Nessa. Your hot incestuous mouth feels so good." He reached under her to caress her breasts.

Vanessa started sucking him faster, but avoided direct pressure on his head. She wanted him hard, not cumming.

"I think the woman is a ginger as well. Her hair is lighter than yours and it looks like she has fewer freckles all over. Too bad."

Vanessa paused for a breath. "Pubes?" she asked before licking the underside of his growing cock.

"Um... shaved. Can't tell. Oh ... they're touching each other again. His dick is pretty damn big."

"Is it? Lemme see." Vanessa turned as she stood up. Jerry heard her breath escape. She called out to the couple, "That's a great cock!" The woman laughed and clapped while the man gave us a thumbs up.

Vanessa turned back to Jerry, "Speaking of nice cocks, I think this one is ready."

"How do you want to do this, Cousin?"

"Just sit there. Where's the butt-plug?"

Jerry handed it to her. It nearly slipped from her grasp.

"I see what you mean," she tightened her fingers around the plug, pulling it through her hand by the flap. Lubricant scraped off like a squeegee. She reached behind her, inserting two slick fingers. "With what's left inside, we should be fine."

She turned to face the couple. The man had his face buried in his friend's pussy. When she saw Nessa facing their way, she nudged him. He turned to look, his face shiny with spit and pussy juice.

Vanessa bent forward slightly. "I'll drive, you steer."

Jerry put his hands on her hips, guiding her back. Her ass was a marvel; the few extra inches of a woman approaching 50 only added to his delight as he gripped her tighter, spreading her cheeks. Her anus sparkled with the shiny lube.

"Jerry," Vanessa said quietly. "Look." With her ass about two inches from the head of his cock, he paused.

The man was sitting with his legs spread wide. She was stroking and licking him, with her head turned so she wouldn't miss any of Vanessa's show. "Ah young love. Probably haven't even gotten to the butt stuff yet."

Jerry slipped one finger into her asshole. It was tight, but slid in easily.

"That's perfect, baby."

"How old were you your first time?"

"Up the ass? All my girlfriends said it hurt and it was dirty and nasty and messy."

"So, of course," Jerry prompted.

He added a second finger, to be certain. She gasped but nodded.

"Of course, I could not wait to try it. It was all those things, and I loved it! I think I was about 25. It was in the back row of a movie theater. The Full Monty was showing."

"Appropriate."

Jerry looked at her puckered anus. "Beautiful," he said, almost without thinking. Vanessa flexed her muscles. The sphincter winked, open then closed.

She chuckled, "I couldn't do that, when I was 25, baby."

"Ready, Cousin Nessa?"

"Ready, my incestuous Cousin Jerry."

She pushed back slowly as he guided her toward the tip of his cock. At a last thought, Jerry grabbed the butt-plug and rubbed the last of the lube around the head. He eased forward. When the tip touched her anus, Vanessa pushed back. Jerry wrapped all fives fingers around his cock, keeping it steady and straight. With the other hand, he spread her cheeks wider.

"There we go," Vanessa moaned as her sphincter started to yield. "There we go OH! JERRY!"

He stopped. The entire head was inside. The muscles closed around it. "Oh Nessa, it's beautiful. Your ass is a work of art."

"Then you should paint it with your cum."

She pushed back firmly and Jerry's thick dick slid up halfway. He shouted, "OH YEAH"

"YES, baby. Hold it there. So nice. So big."

She took a few deep breaths before nodding. "We're good." Feeling Jerry push deeper, Vanessa tightened her rectum.

"OH GOD, NESSA!" Jerry paused to breath. "If you do that again, Cousin, I am going to cum. Just letting you know."

"Understood. No poop pushing until I want to you finish. Got it."

"Poop pushing?"

"Keep going baby, we're almost there."

Jerry looked down. He could see at least an inch of his cock still outside. He continued pushing.

Vanessa felt that wonderful combination of being over-stuffed but still wanting more. She wanted all of him. She wanted Cousin Jerry to think of her every time he touched his dick or saw a woman's ass or even when he took a dump! She wanted him to think of her ass, and want her back.

His pubic hair bumped against her ass. "OH GOD yessss."

Jerry watched her sphincter tighten, then relax around his thick shaft, as it debated what to do with this intruder. He caressed Vanessa's back. "We okay, Nessa?"

"Hm ... yeah. Stay still."

She raised her body off his lap, slowly. She felt his cock move through her tight rectum easily. Then came the familiar burn as the large ridge of his head came to the ring of her anus. Her clit literally tingled like a hand falling asleep. But her clit was very much awake.

Using both hands, she spread her pussy lips and found her clit. It was extended, engorged, begging for attention. When she started caressing it, she heard quiet applause from the edge of the grove. The woman was on all fours and he was kneeling behind her, clapping. He put his hands on her hips and started giving her smooth deep strokes from behind. It was obvious from her face that she was having some difficulty with his giant dick, but she was determined to not give up. Also, to not look away, seeming to stare Vanessa directly in the eye as she moved her hand to her pussy, then up to slip the fingers in her mouth.

Vanessa licked her own lips and sighed.

"Cousin?" Jerry whispered.

"I'm here." Vanessa lowered herself back down his cock, a bit more quickly this time. When she hit bottom she diddled her clit, which sparked nicely. Then back up.

Jerry decided the lube was working well. He could feel the ribbed flesh of Nessa's rectum as it slid along the head. She was pushing back down again, faster this time. The fingers in her clit tickled his balls as she pressed her ass firmly against his hips. Then up again, easier, quicker. Jerry reached around, bringing his hands to Vanessa's mouth.

"Lick me, Cousin Nessa."

Vanessa licked Cousin Jerry's hands, covering his palms with the spit she had collected watching the woman getting fucked. She felt Jerry's hands on her tits, slick as they caressed her soft boobs and hard nipples. This also shot sparks to her clit.

She lifted herself up, very fast, pausing at the top, just the swollen head still inside her. "Fuck my ass, Cousin Jerry. Let's show these kids how it's done."

She slammed down as Jerry thrust up. One of them shouted "FUCK!" as they started slapping their thighs together.

"Fuck, yeah," echoed back from the edge of the grove where he was pounding into her doggie-bitch-style pussy. Her hand was now permanently fixed to her clit, slapping and tapping and flicking. Her voice was rising in pitch and volume.

"She's cumming, Cousin Nessa."

"Let's cum with her, Cousin Jerry."

He started driving harder and faster into her gripping ass. Vanessa was shouting "YES. YES. YES." with every pounding thrust.

"YES," echoed back in a shrill shriek. Together they began an obscene call-andresponse, playing for and with each other.

"YES."

"YES."

"OH GOD."

"OH GOD."

"FUCK ME!"

"YOU FUCK ME!"

Vanessa felt the blood rush from her head. The world narrowed to only the woman's voice and Jerry's big dick in her ass.

"MY ASS!"

"MY CUNT!"

'VANESSA!"

The was the shortest pause.

"REBECCA!"

They both shrieked as they climaxed together.

Jerry poured a giant load into Vanessa's ass.

Vanessa felt her head clear as the hot cum filled her rectum. "Oh, Jerry. My sweet cousin. Ooo. Your cum in my ass. Fuck me, baby."

She collapsed back against his chest, somehow pushing him deeper.

"AH," Jerry oozed from the aftershock.

They clung to each other, drawing long heavy breaths.

The young couple were sprawled together on the grass. Her on her back, tits heaving. Him, face down with one hand teasing her naked labia.

It was Jerry who spoke first. "How about..."

"Hm?"

"Can I take you out to eat? You know, someplace people can see us?"

Vanessa stretched, her tits arching proudly in the early evening air. "That sounds wonderful, darling.

The young couple had gathered their clothes and were walking away. The woman turned back to wave, her pert tits swinging with her. "Good bye, Vanessa!"

"We love you, Rebecca."

Vanessa tilted her head back to Jerry, who kissed her cheek.

" You know, by the time we're done with dinner, we'll be all rested up."

"Your lube or mine, Cousin Nessa?"

"Either works for me, Cousin Jerry."

12