Fun with Uncle Jerry 10 - Marcus

Story Info
Uncle Jerry teaches Rachel's new man about ass-play.
7k words
4.49
7.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: All the "Greek" phrases are courtesy of the internet. It's just there for fun, so I'm not really sure how correct it is to begin with. -Emmerson

When Jerry's niece Rachel called to ask if she and a friend could "stop by for some lessons," he remembered his time with Rachel's sexy friend Paige, the self-proclaimed "raging bi-sexual" which started as an innocent day at the pool and ended with a very exciting 3-way.

Of course, he agreed.

When Rachel arrived, her friend was decidedly not Paige.

"Uncle Jerry, this is Marcus. Marcus, my Uncle Jerry."

Jerry shook his hand. "Marcus."

Marcus's voice was deep, but quiet with a slight accent. "Pleasure to meet you, um, Uncle Jerry."

"Marcus is an exchange student from Greece. We met in the same Lit course a couple of months ago. We got to talking and... Uncle Jerry, he's a great kisser!"

Marcus nudged her as he blushed.

The young couple looked like they were on their way to a hot club or a swanky party.

Rachel's long, brown hair was put up off the slope of her neck. Her large, hazel eyes shone with a sense of expectancy and lust that Uncle Jerry was very familiar with. She wore a short-sleeve, maroon dress that plunged into her cleavage, exposing large portions of her boobs in the middle. The hemline was halfway up her thigh and her legs were encased in sexy black stockings that shimmered of silk. Her heels were high and deadly.

Marcus was tall and quite good looking. Wearing a silk shirt that matched the maroon of Rachel's dress, his dark hair was cut short on the sides and naturally tousled on top. His strong jaw displayed three-days growth of dark shadow. His eyes sparkled like a silver glimmer off a stormy sea. His nose was long and narrow and he never seemed to smile. Only the brooding grin of youth.

"Uncle Jerry, can we talk in private? Marcus is too shy."

"Um, sure, Rachel."

Uncle Jerry took Rachel into the bedroom. She closed the door before turning to him.

"Marcus is wonderful, Uncle Jerry. He's young like me. He's fit, he's handsome, and that chin stubble makes me weak."

Jerry smiled at her recently blooming sexuality.

"He's open and caring and he video calls his mother every night."

"You're sure he's not fibbing about that?"

"He's let me sit with him a couple of times. His mother is beautiful, with long black hair and those same silver eyes. And do not get me started on his father. Same thick gray hair as you. Same soft voice and great smile as you. Such a loving family. It makes me wet just watching them talk to each other."

"He sounds like the perfect man, darling Rach. What's the issue?"

"He won't fuck my ass, Uncle Jerry."

Jerry blinked at her, letting her continue.

"He says he's never done butt stuff and is too nervous to try."

"A Greek man who has never...?"

Jerry quickly dismissed the cliché. This was real life so, of course this young man could be like so many others. Jerry flashed back to his late 30s; the first time a woman fingered his ass, then insisted he butt fuck her. After that, he was continuously surprised by how many women not only allowed it, but thoroughly enjoyed themselves, once they were used to the careful procedures involved.

"So will you, Uncle Jerry?"

He realized his niece had been talking and he had not heard a word.

"I'm sorry. Will I what?"

Rachel smirked. "I thought I might have lost you when I mentioned butt stuff." She gave his behind a playful swat. "I said, will you help him? Will you teach him the way you taught me? If you can't get that gorgeous man to fuck my ass, it might be a dealbreaker, and I really don't want to lose him."

He smiled at his favorite niece. "So, this is what young love looks like these days, hm?"

Rachel blushed. "I think so, maybe."

Jerry chuckled, putting on the voice of a cartoon old man, sucking his lips over false teeth. "In my day, a fella had to beg to get to first base. Weren't too many sluts around," then a wink, "Like you?"

Rachel laughed. "And whose fault is that, Uncle Jerry?"

"I'm pretty sure you inherited your slutiness from your mother."

"You would know!" She laughed again. "So, what do you say, Uncle Jerry? Will you help me? Help us?"

Jerry thought for a moment. He knew he could never deny Rachel anything, but he was not sure how to go about it.

"Does Marcus know why you're here?"

Rachel nodded. "He really wants to do whatever to stay together. I've told him about all the fun you and I have had, and that I trust you and love you to pieces. He agreed to come to you for help, but he's just so shy."

"OK, darling Rach. This may take some time, so follow my lead."

She nodded again and Jerry opened the door.

Marcus was standing at the large window, looking at the nighttime view. Or perhaps his reflection. He turned when he heard them come in. He was naked except for his underwear.

Jerry turned his head toward his niece. "It's really too bad he's so shy."

The young man had tight muscles across his chest and arms. His abdomen was rock hard, rippling down in that arrow shape as they descended into his black boxer briefs. The underwear itself hid no secrets. From ten feet away, Jerry could tell Marcus was uncut.

Rachel groaned, grabbing Jerry for support. "Oh, Uncle Jerry. I think I just came."

"I can't blame you, darling Rach. He is a striking man." He turned to their visitor. "Tell me, Marcus, why did you come here?"

The handsome young man hesitated for only a moment. "Uncle Jerry, I think Rachel is the most wonderful woman I've ever met."

"Marcus!" Rachel was blushing again.

"She is funny and smart. She knows what she wants and stands up for herself. Honestly, she reminds me of my mother in many respects."

He paused once more, as if considering how to proceed. He shrugged and looked Jerry directly in the eye. "And, man to man Uncle Jerry, her tits are incredible, her pussy is delicious, and she can suck my big hard dick without a cough or a whimper."

Jerry glanced down and noticed Marcus was not exaggerating. The head of his cock had pushed its way out of the waistband.

Rachel realized she was actually drooling, from both her mouth and her pussy.

"So, asking again, why here? Why me?"

"Because of all the things Rachel is, she says it's because of you."

"That's not completely true. Rachel was a smart strong young woman when her mother brought her to me."

"But she says you showed her how to release her fear, to demand that a partner treat her with respect and give her what she needs." He glanced at Rachel, his eyes softening. His voice was almost romantic. "She says she needs it in her ass."

Rachel gazed back at him and sighed, feeling a tiny orgasm ripple through her.

Marcus turned back to Jerry. "My upbringing, though open and expressive in a lot of ways, has taught me that ass fucking is something only homosexual men do. While I am not personally homophobic, I find it difficult to justify this act, even with a woman as extraordinary as Rachel."

Jerry chuckled, shaking his head at the centuries-old excuse.

"Being homosexual is not about behaving in any specific way. It's about who you're attracted to, who you love, and how you treat them. If you and I," he nodded to his favorite niece, "and darling Rach are going to work this out, you need to agree to one thing before we start the lessons."

"Anything, Uncle Jerry. I... I love her."

Rachel's eyes were wide at this admission. She squeezed her thighs together, pinching her clitoris between them.

"In that case, there are to be no unrealistic expectations. No jealousy. And no regrets. Does that work for you?"

"It does."

"In that case," Jerry picked up his smart phone from the kitchen counter. "Have a seat on the sofa. Rachel, I think this young man who loves you needs a little warm up. How's your dancing?"

He tapped the phone screen and the room filled with soft, rhythmic jazz. Piano and snare drum.

Jerry took a seat in the recliner, gesturing that Rachel had center stage.

Rachel took a moment to get a sense of the music before swaying her hips and seductively running her hands along her body.

Not wanting to reveal too much, too soon (as if these two men had not already seen her most private and intimate places) Rachel lifted one spiked heel onto the coffee table, teasing them with a glimpse up her skirt, almost to the top of her stockings. Her fingers traced down her calf, then back up over her knee. She caught the hem of her skirt and pulled it along her thigh.

She felt a surge of power as both men unconsciously leaned forward, hoping to see what was hidden between her legs. Rachel realized that what was hidden was quickly becoming quite steamy under the silk.

On three solid beats of the song, she stomped her foot to the floor, turned her back, and flipped up her skirt, flashing her garter belt and a gap of pale flesh between the top of her stockings and her maroon panties.

She spotted the bulge in Marcus's pants and strode toward him, keeping the beat by twirling her skirt with both hands can-can style.

Having watched plenty of porn, Rachel had carefully used only two pins to keep her hair in place. She pulled those pins loose and shook her head, imaging it was in slow motion. Her thick brown hair cascaded across her shoulders and down her chest.

She leaned close to Marcus and his eyes dropped to her impressive décolletage. Rachel moved as if she was about to kiss him, but when Marcus lifted his lips to hers, she stood up and pressed her tits into his face. When she noticed his hands moving for her, Rachel quickly stepped away, pulling her dress tighter over her boobs and letting out a deep, sensual laugh.

Marcus replied with the brooding grin.

Then it was Uncle Jerry's turn. He had been stroking the front of his pants as he patiently watched his niece tease Marcus. As she faced him now, the music took a slow turn as a single, melancholy trumpet joined in.

Rachel was surprised at how horny she was getting as she danced for these men she loved. She decided she'd have to move things along or she'd melt into a puddle of her own cum right there on Uncle Jerry's carpet.

She stepped between his legs as she had with Marcus, but instead of leaning close, she turned her back and slowly squatted down. She looked over her shoulder with big doe eyes that she knew Uncle Jerry had no defense against.

"Unzip me, Uncle Jerry. Please?"

Jerry grinned, reaching out to grasp the zipper at the base of her neck. As Rachel stood up, still swaying her hips, the zipper came down and the dress opened, revealing the pure skin of her bare back. No bra. Jerry was not surprised, but he heard Marcus gasp, "Χωρίς σουτιέν."

Rachel heard it to and, cupping her hands to hold the front of her dress over her breasts, she turned to find Marcus had opened his pants and was stroking his eight-inch dick as he watched her.

She shifted her body toward him and slowly pulled her dress down on one side, revealing a single large breast with a wide, pink areola.

Taking two steps closer, she reached one hand to stroke his lips. Marcus opened his mouth and she slid two fingers over his wet tongue.

Retrieving her wet fingers, she rubbed them across her exposed nipple, her eyelids fluttering as she pinched and tugged it.

She walked back between Marcus's legs, uncovering her other breast before crouching close. She pressed her tits around his throbbing cock.

Marcus stared as she started stroking him between her large boobs, her nipples darkening and growing as he watched. Rachel turned her gorgeous face up. "I love you Marcus." She let a whine escape as she stroked him faster. "Oh baby, cum on my tits."

That was all Marcus needed to hear. "Γαμώ!" he groaned as he began spouting cum under her chin and across her breasts.

"Oh god yes, Marcus," Rachel cooed as she kept pumping him. "That's it. Fuck my tits with your gorgeous cock!"

As his cum slowed to a drizzle, Rachel scooped a finger full from her neck. With an evil smirk, she said, "You don't have to be gay to enjoy the taste of cum." Marcus eagerly opened his mouth, then closed it around her fingers. Rachel felt his tongue licking along her fingers, then in between, getting every drop.

Rachel was delighted at this first step for her nervous lover. She kissed him, deeply before standing up, and dancing away.

Back in the center of the room, she rocked her hips to an upswing in the beat. Watching the two men, she pulled the bodice of her dress down. Her tits were high and proud, buoyed up by the gift of youth.

She continued to peel the dress over her wide hips, lifting one leg, then the other to step out. She was now wearing only the maroon panties over a black lace garter belt, attached to black silk stockings. She had decided to also keep the heels on, probably for the rest of the night.

She tossed the dress to Marcus. It landed on his limp penis. "Use that to keep your dick warm until I get back," she said with a promising wink.

She threw her shoulders back and her tits forward as she strutted to the recliner. "Uncle Jerry. Why do you still have your pants on? I want to see your cock. I want Marcus to see it."

"And I want you to take it out. But first," he grabbed her around here bare waist, pulling her onto his lap. "You said something about not needing to be gay?" He ducked his head and started licking Marcus's cum off her tits.

"Oh fuck," Rachel moaned, surrendering to this older man who knew her so well. She arched herself into his mouth as he sucked her wide nipples and caressed the tops of her silk-clad thighs.

Rachel started to grind herself onto his crotch when she remembered his request. Or was it a demand? Taking his face between her hands, she reluctantly lifted his head away from her breasts and kissed him, enjoying more of Marcus's cum.

Sliding down between his legs, she glanced at Marcus. He was using her dress to caress his big dick, as instructed. The sight sent vibrations through her pussy.

Kneeling at Uncle Jerry's crotch, she ran her hands over the bulge in his pants. It took only seconds to open his fly and pull out the seven-inch masterpiece. They say you always remember your first love, and Rachel considered Uncle Jerry's cock as her first. She admired it as she ran her fingers up and down the shaft. She looked up.

"I took it out like you asked, Uncle Jerry. What should I do next?"

His eyes narrowed. "Suck it."

Again, it was not a request.

Feeling the wetness gathering in her panties, Rachel wrapped her mouth around Uncle Jerry's dick and began dragging her tongue along the shaft.

"I love you, Uncle Jerry."

He started caressing her hair and she sucked him harder. "I love you, too, darling Rach," he said quietly under the music. "The song is almost over. Go to him and bring him to me. It's time for lessons to begin."

Rachel looked up with that wicked grin. She kissed the tip of his cock, before dancing back in front of both of them.

Marcus still had the dress wrapped around his cock, using it for long, slow strokes.

Rachel made a show of licking her lips as she hooked one thumb in the elastic of her panties. Rotating her hips in slow circles, she pulled the front away from her tummy and slipped the other hand inside. Her index finger and pinkie emerged through the leg holes as she pressed deeper, but the two middle fingers had curled under, caressing her clit.

Marcus watched and moaned, "Αγαπητέ Θεέ θέλω να σε γαμήσω."

Turning away from the men, Rachel bent forward at the waist, exposing her wide ass. She quickly pulled the underwear off. Standing back up, she turned and threw them to Uncle Jerry. "Keep your dick warm," she chuckled, but Jerry had other plans. Admiring the small patch of dark hair adorning her pale labia, he put the crotch of the panties to his nose, then in his mouth, sucking and chewing like it was gum.

Rachel again picked up the beat as the song rushed to its ending. She danced back to Marcus, swaying and twerking as she used both hands to pull aside the lips of her pussy like opening a theater curtain.

Marcus was about to reach for her when she spun around and sat on his hard dick, just as the song ended!

Driven by lust and still with the beat in her head, Rachel began wiggling on his cock and touching herself. Suddenly Marcus reached around; his hands cupping her tits, lifting and squeezing them as he nibbled her neck. She grabbed his hands and pulled them to her pussy. Like an artist, Marcus caressed her clit as he worked his cock, touching everywhere inside her.

"Είσαι τόσο σέξι αγάπη μου." He cooed into her ear. "Ακόμα και η μάνα μου θα θέλει να γευτεί τον κόλπο σου."

As the beautiful sound of his native tongue slipped into her ear, Rachel felt herself starting to cum. She rocked faster, forcing his cock deeper into her clutching cunt.

"Γαμώ," Marcus hissed as he pinched her clit and slammed his cock into her cervix.

It was more than Rachel could take.

"Yes, Γαμώ," she echoed his word, as her orgasm overtook her. "Γαμώ. Γαμώ. ΓΑΜΩ!"

Marcus held her close as her climax subsided. Once more he whispered the word she had come to think of as his pet-name for her. "Γαμώ."

She sighed contentedly. She wiggled, realizing Marcus did not climax when she did. After a moment, she nodded to Uncle Jerry.

He stood up and walked over to stand in front of them. His dick stuck out from his nest of salt-and-pepper pubic hair, pointing directly at the young couple.

Still sitting on Marcus's hard cock, Rachel leaned forward to lick, then suck Uncle Jerry.

"Ω αγάπη μου," Marcus marveled at the sensuality and uninhibited hedonism of this woman.

Jerry moaned and took a small step back. Rachel leaned further to keep him deep in her mouth. She felt Marcus hold her hips, trying to stay inside her. Rachel smiled around Uncle Jerry's dick.

Jerry continued to step back, and Rachel moved forward to stay with him. When she lifted her butt away from Marcus, he stood behind her, enjoying the subtle movement of their bodies together.

Soon, Rachel was on her hands and knees, sucking Uncle Jerry in front while Marcus was now kneeling behind her, his hands on her hips, smoothly sliding in and out.

Suddenly Rachel shifted, pulling off of both men as she turned around and started sucking Marcus. She loved the taste of her pussy on a man's cock and she was just starting to enjoy it when Uncle Jerry shoved his thick cock into her cunt. As usual, it hit her in all the right places.

She released Marcus's cock long enough to cry out, "Fuck me, Uncle Jerry!" before diving forward and engulfing it once again.

Both men begin pounding faster. The thrill of the double penetration spurred her lust. Marcus reached under her, again, roughly grabbing her hanging tits.

Rachel groaned as another orgasm ran through her like a River that gushed over its banks, splashing across Uncle Jerry's groin.

Taking a quick breath, she switched positions again, pointing her ass at Marcus. "Fuck me, Marcus. Take my cunt. Let your cum mix with Uncle Jerry's. I love you both!"

With a glance at Jerry's cum oozing from Rachel's pussy, Marcus grinned and shook his head. "Μοιάζεις με άγγελος και γαμάς σαν βασίλισσα του πορνό. Ο πατέρας μου θα σε παρακαλέσει να τον αφήσεις να σε έχει," he said as he shoved his dick back into her soaked cunt.

Rachel cried out, "Γαμώ!" as he stretched her full and wide.

Once Jerry saw that Marcus had a steady rhythm, he stood up and walked around Rachel, who was still on all fours. Standing next to the kneeling Marcus, Jerry angled his cock at the young man's face. Noticing the movement, Marcus looked to see the large dick, hard and pulsing and dripping.

"You don't have to Marcus," Jerry said in his strong, quiet voice, "but we both know the sweet sweet taste of Rachel's cum."