Fun with Uncle Jerry 10 - Marcus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel twisted around. "Please, Marcus. Lick Uncle Jerry's beautiful cock." She rammed herself back onto him. "It would be so hot to watch you suck my yummy cum," she pushed back again, "until his dick was squeaky clean."

Marcus never stood a chance. He opened his mouth and let Uncle Jerry lay the sticky cock on his tongue. The familiar smell of Rachel's pussy and her tangy flavor assaulted Marcus's caveman brain. He humped Rachel's cunt as hard as he could while licking and sucking the cock that he discovered fit rather well in his mouth. No foul taste or physical discomfort, Marcus decided he was glad he was sucking Uncle Jerry. For Rachel.

"FUCK MARCUS SO HOT I'M... OH GOD" Rachel screamed and pitched forward. Both men looked down to see if she was injured. Rachel looked back at them; her face flushed; hair stuck to her face by sweat; her tits bright red from the mauling abuse; her legs sprawled, lewdly displaying her pulsing, gaping cunt oozing her cum, as well as his, and his. She smiled and sighed, "My wonderful men."

Phase one accomplished, thought Jerry as he started to pull his dick from Marcus's mouth. Suddenly Marcus's hands were grabbing Uncle Jerry's ass. Jerry looked down at him, but Marcus was focused on Rachel.

Rachel stared back at him, confused. The muscles in his arms tightened as he pulled Uncle Jerry further down his throat.

"Oh dear god," Rachel whispered as her hands drifted to her already abused pussy.

Their eyes locked on each other. Marcus began to suck Uncle Jerry deep into his throat. Jerry flinched, but then rested one hand on the back of the young man's head. Marcus pulled back, then down again. The back of his tongue clucked at the head of Jerry's cock. Jerry thrust forward, but Marcus kept staring at Rachel. Jerry chuckled, realizing that, if this young man has something to prove, he would take advantage of it.

Without looking away from the dark, hypnotic eyes, Rachel noticed Uncle Jerry was now actively fucking her lover's mouth. She knew how big Uncle Jerry was and Marcus had his nose buried in Uncle Jerry's pubic hair!

"You're deep throating him," she said, barely audible.

Marcus did not pause. Far from the feeling of submission or subjugation he has always heard about, Marcus experienced a sense of power over this older man. This man that Rachel loved. Marcus did have something to prove. To Rachel and to himself.

Uncle Jerry shouted as Marcus started sucking him in earnest. He felt strong hands cupping his balls as he thrust himself again and again into the hungry mouth.

Rachel was still riveted to Marcus's eyes, but her hands were driving her mad between her legs. Three fingers were pumping deep in her cunt and her other hand frantically slapped her clit. Marcus was deep throating Uncle Jerry. God, she was close.

Jerry knew he was close when he felt a single finger touch his anus. He looked down again.

Marcus was still staring at Rachel as he pushed his finger into Uncle Jerry's ass. It was tight and hot. He pushed deeper. A fragment of high school biology class drifted into his awareness. If he rubbed Uncle Jerry... right... there.

"OH FUCK!" With no lube and no warning, Marcus had set off Jerry's prostate, triggering a tremendous orgasm. "FUCK MARCUS RACHEL CUMMING."

Rachel did not need to be told Uncle Jerry was cumming. She knew that face. She knew when his knees went weak and his fist curled in your hair, Uncle Jerry was cumming.

She stared again in Marcus's eyes and saw something new. Pleasure? Satisfaction? Hunger? His throat bobbed again and again. Marcus was enjoying this.

Rachel screamed her orgasm.

Marcus knew that was his cue. He released Uncle Jerry's dick and crawled toward Rachel. Rachel; who he now respected more than ever. Rachel; who he wanted to spend his days and nights with. Rachel; who he wanted to share everything with.

He pulled her into a kiss. As soon as she opened her mouth, Marcus opened his, pouring a full load of Uncle Jerry's cum down her gulping throat.

Jerry was sitting back on the recliner, admiring the young lovers; naked and brave and full of cum.

Jerry noticed that Marcus was still hard. Not surprising since he kissing one of the sexiest young women Jerry had ever known. And they were both naked.

Marcus licked all around Rachel's mouth and then her cheeks and chin. He ran his tongue around his own mouth, then surprised Jerry with a huge smile.

"No expectation. No jealousy. No regrets!"

Rachel was beside herself with desire. She started kissing him again as she stroked his hard dick.

Marcus brought one hand to cup her cheek. Closing her eyes, Rachel leaned into the caress briefly, then her eyes popped open. She took his hand, holding it to her nose. She licked one of his fingers, then slid it into her mouth and sucked it.

She took it from her mouth and looked up at Marcus with adoring eyes. "Butt sex?"

Marcus's brooding grin was back, as he nodded. "Butt sex."

"Come on!" Still holding his hand, Rachel ran toward the bedroom.

Uncle Jerry caught on a moment later, chasing after them.

By the time he got to his bedroom, Rachel was on the bed on her elbows and knees, her ass lifted in an enticingly vulgar presentation. Marcus was kneeling on the bed behind her, his cock in his hand, the tip poised at Rachel's anus.

Rachel cheered, "Butt sex, Uncle Jerry!"

Marcus started to push against her.

"No, wait!"

They both froze, looking to Uncle Jerry. He took a deep breath, relieved that he spared his niece unnecessary pain.

"Rachel, that is not how you do it and you know it."

"But Uncle Jerry, Marcus wants to." she whined.

Jerry stepped next to the bed, resting one hand on Marcus's shoulder. "Darling Rach, have you not been paying attention at all? When a man wants something from you, even if it's something you want as well, he has to do it on your terms."

He lightly swatted Marcus on his tight butt. "Get down." Marcus climbed off the bed and Uncle Jerry pointed, "In the nightstand."

Marcus took out the large tube of KY jelly as Uncle Jerry went into teacher mode. "The first part of the evening was to see how comfortable you are with acts that many consider strictly homosexual."

Marcus nodded. "Πεολειξία. A man sucking a man."

"Correct."

Rachel sat up and put her arms around Marcus's neck. "And you did that really well," she kissed him, licking his mouth once again.

Uncle Jerry caressed Rachel's soft back. "Another act associated with male homosexuality..."

"Butt stuff!" Rachel was almost too excited.

"Three main parts to ass-play: lubrication, relaxation, and insertion. We'll start with lubing you both up."

"I love that part."

"This can be done with either saliva or lubricant or both."

"Both, Marcus. Please both?"

Rachel scrambled to get back on all fours. Jerry sat on one side, while Marcus was, once again, staring between her legs. He sighed as he reached under and stroked her pussy. "Γαμώ."

"That's my favorite. He says that a lot." Rachel giggled as she dropped to her elbows, lifting her ass. "I have no idea what he's saying, but it sounds so sexy."

Jerry smiled as he gently spread the cheeks of Rachel's ass.

"It's up to you two, but can I suggest we start with fingers and spit, then your tongue. Then the lube."

Without answering, Marcus sucked his fingers, then put them to Rachels sphincter.

"Gently, son." Marcus looked up at him, a bit surprised. Jerry shrugged. "Nephew?"

Marcus nodded, "Call me son. You are a lot like my father. Θα γαμήσει και τη Ρέιτσελ."

"That's what I told him!" Rachel chimed in.

"Thank you, Marcus. Now, push gently, giving her time to relax."

Marcus did just that. Having enjoyed this before, Rachel knew just how to relax and open her sphincter muscles. Marcus's finger slipped in to the first knuckle.

Jerry felt himself getting hard again, but refused to get distracted. "Now she needs more moisture."

Marcus caught on instantly, spreading her cheeks wider and putting his mouth to her asshole. Rachel was in heaven. "He's licking me, Uncle Jerry. Marcus is licking my ass. Oh, don't stop, baby."

Marcus looked at Jerry. The smile had returned. "Different flavor. I think my tongue is a little tingly."

"Well, put that tingly tongue back where it belongs, sweety."

Marcus started licking her with great delight, as Jerry continued his lecture. "The flavor is different for everyone, depending on body chemistry and diet. But as long as your lover is clean, and relatively empty, it's usually quite pleasant."

Marcus nodded, reaching under to finger her clit as he mumbled, "Quite pleasant."

Rachel cooed rocking her ass back. "Quite pleasant."

Jerry was basking in the fragrance of their combined sex and her taint. As he watched, he started stroking his cock back to life. After a few minutes, Rachel got Uncle Jerry's attention and nodded toward the tube of lubricant.

"Time to go a bit deeper, son."

Marcus lifted his face, slick with his saliva. "The lube?"

"Yes," Uncle Jerry handed him the tube.

Rachel squealed, "YAY."

With Uncle Jerry keeping an eye on him, Marcus squirted lube onto his fingers and rubbed it over the sphincter. Rachel, once again, relaxed and opened herself to him.

"Will this hurt her?" Marcus asked Uncle Jerry, but it was Rachel who answered.

"Maybe a little bit, baby, but I'm not an ass virgin anymore. A little pain is part of the fun. Just be sure to stop if I say something, OK?"

Marcus kissed her butt cheek. "OK, αγάπη μου." He added more lube to his fingers and onto her anus. He pressed down again and his middle finger slid in, almost easily.

"OH YES, BABY. Hold it there for a minute."

Jerry looked on in admiration, not sure how much longer he could remain a spectator. "Be aware of your lover, Marcus. You can feel when she relaxes."

Marcus took the moment's pause to put more lube around his finger at the tight hole. Rachel sighed. He looked at his hand, then at Uncle Jerry, "I felt it. Now?"

"I'm not the one to ask."

He kissed Rachel's perfect pale ass once more. "May I, αγάπη μου?"

Rachel's answer was to push back, making his finger move deeper. Marcus rotated his hand, stretching her before adding more lube and a second finger, all the while kissing and licking her butt.

"You know, darling Rach, I think Marcus is a natural."

"Mmm," was all she said as she pulled forward then pushed back.

This went on for some time; Marcus adding three fingers while massaging her clit; Rachel rocking faster and faster, moaning louder. Uncle Jerry really wanted to put his dick in Rachel's mouth as he watched, but contented himself with stroking, getting larger and thicker.

When Marcus had used four fingers for several minutes, Rachel pulled far enough forward that his fingers slipped out. She quickly turned to face him. "My turn," as she took his erect cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head several times, forcing him deeper into her throat. Without looking, she held one hand out to Jerry, palm up. He got the hint immediately and squirted a large amount of lube into her hand.

Rachel plunged her face onto Marcus's dick, inhaling the scent of his dark, tight pubes.

"Ω Ρέιτσελ, μου αρέσει όταν με ρουφάς. Γλείφεις σαν τη μάνα μου. Η μητέρα θα λατρέψει να μοιραστεί μαζί σας," Marcus wailed.

She sat back and rubbed her hands together, warming the lube before surrounding his shaft with her slick fingers. Marcus kept chanting in Greek, "Αγάπη μου, αγάπη μου, αγάπη μου."

Rachel turned to me, "More, please Uncle Jerry."

He squeezed a huge dollop directly on the swollen purple head. She grabbed it in her fist, rotating her hand around the bulging ridge, pausing only to kiss any pre-cum that appeared at the slit. Marcus was moaning louder, then quickly pulled her hands away.

"I don't want to cum in your hands, αγάπη μου. Give me your spectacular ass."

"On your back," she commanded.

In seconds, Marcus was on his back, on Uncle Jerry's bed, his cock straight and proud. Rachel gave it another quick kiss, then straddled over him on her knees. She lowered herself, slowly. As Marcus's huge head touched her entrance, she paused. Jerry knew from watching that she was open and lubricated and ready. She let her weight pull her down. When the head popped inside, Rachel flinched and lost her footing. She slammed onto his hips, his large dick shoved fully into her rectum with little warning. "OW FUCK!"

Jerry lunged forward, but Marcus quickly grabbed her hips, the strong arms easily lifting her off him. "Αγάπη μου! Αγάπη μου? Are you hurt? Are you alright? I'm so sorry."

Rachel sat silently, her eyes closed, as she took several deep breaths.

"Rachel?"

At the sound of her uncle's voice, she opened her eyes. "I think I'm alright, Uncle Jerry. Marcus, not your fault, my love. I just slipped," she chuckled, "In more ways than one." She straightened herself up and kissed Marcus. "Let's try again, shall we?"

With a fresh coating of lube, the second time went much better than the first. Rachel made a smooth descent, though Marcus had a hard time staying still. "Σέξι σκύλα. Ο κώλος σου είναι τόσο σφιγμένος. Σου αξίζει ο κόκορας των θεών.

Though already jerking his dick, Jerry seemed to chuckle. "This man really loves you, darling Rach."

"Then that makes us even, because... uh... I love him... OH FUCK."

Marcus had begun to pull himself out, and back in, slowly at first. "I can't believe how good this feels. I can't believe I waited so long. Ω αγάπη μου, μου αρέσει να γαμώ τον σφιχτό κώλο σου."

With eyes closed and head down, Rachel was rocking back and forth, faster now. When she raised her head for a deep breath, she saw her uncle stroking his lovely cock. "Uncle Jerry. Come here." Jerry quickly stood up and knelt in front of his sexy niece. She took his cock into her mouth, letting the force of Marcus's pounding push the dick further down her throat.

Unbidden, Marcus sat up, sucking her tits. Rachel groaned around Uncle Jerry's cock. Marcus slipped his fingers under her, rubbing her sensitive clit and wet pussy.

Rachel pulled away for a breath. "Yes, my love. My tits, my clit, my cunt, my ass. We all love you."

"That's a marvelous inventory," Uncle Jerry chuckled as he thrust his dick back into her mouth.

Marcus lifted his head, causing Rachel to change to a downward angle as he wrapped his mouth around Uncle Jerry's balls.

"Oh fuck. Keep doing that and you'll be my favorite son."

Marcus groaned around the tight scrotum, shoving his cock into Rachel's ass, filling it with hot cum. Rachel screamed, not wanting to take her mouth off her favorite cock, nor to interrupt Marcus on his new journey. They both licked and sucked their Uncle Jerry. "I'm close, kids. I'm going to FUCKING CUM!"

Rachel pulled her mouth off, grabbing Uncle Jerry's cock and angling it downward. He shot a huge stream across Marcus's muscular chest.

She slid off Marcus's cock, quickly turning to shove it in her mouth. She licked and sucked the softening dick. "I love tasting my ass on your cock." She slid up further, arching her back, using her tits to smear Uncle Jerry's cum across both their chests as she kissed Marcus with her tainted tongue.

"I love that taste, now, too," he whispered.

"And this one?" Rachel stood up, pressing his face to her breasts. Marcus instantly started licking Uncle Jerry's cum off her tits and sucking her nipples.

Uncle Jerry could not resist slipping his head between them and sucking Rachel's clit. It didn't take long until she was grinding onto the front of his teeth and pouring cunt juice onto his face and down his throat.

The three bodies managed to untangle themselves from each other. Marcus laid back against the headboard and Rachel pulled his muscular legs around her as she leaned on his chest. "Ah, Uncle Jerry. That was wonderful."

"I'm always looking after my favorite niece."

Marcus was stroking one of Rachel's nipples. "With your permission, Uncle Jerry, I would like that job from now on."

"What?" the other two asked together, Rachel leaning forward and turning to look at Marcus.

"I want you to come with me to Patras, Rachel. I want you to meet my family. I want to show you Mount Panachaikon. I want to marry you, Αγάπη μου."

They stared, both afraid to move.

"With Uncle Jerry's permission of course."

That broke the spell. "It is not my permission to give, Marcus. It's up to..."

"YES!" Rachel screamed, spinning around and throwing her arms around Marcus's neck. She started kissing all around his face, punctuated with more screams. "Yes. Yes. Yes. YES!"

Marcus was almost speechless. "Γαμώ."

Rachel took a deep breath. "Let me suck you. Right now!"

Uncle Jerry tore his eyes from the upturned ass and pink pussy, both still dripping cum. "Hold it, young lady. There are also your parents to weigh in."

"Uncle Jerry, look at that body. Mom will LOVE him. She'll want to fuck him!"

"I will do that," Marcus said with that grin again. "I will let your father fuck my ass if it means he will agree."

Rachel almost suffocated him with a tight hug and deep tongue kisses. "As long as Mom and I can watch!" she laughed.

Jerry wondered if Marcus knew she wasn't joking. He stood up and stretched. He saw both Rachel and Marcus glance at his limp, five inches. "Before any of that happens, we better get dressed. I will come home with you, if you think it will make things easier."

"That is not necessary, Uncle Jerry." Marcus walked into the main room and picked up his pants. "It is my responsibility. No expectation. No jealousy. No regrets."

"Great answer, son."

"GREAT answer," Rachel hugged him again, almost knocking him over as he tried pulling his pants over one leg.

They didn't rush getting dressed. Jerry put on his robe before handing out glasses of orange juice. "You're going to need the hydration."

A few minutes later, they all stood together at the open door. Marcus gave Uncle Jerry a huge hug. "Δεν μπορώ να σε ευχαριστήσω αρκετά, θείε Τζέρι."

Rachel jumped in to give Uncle Jerry a deep tongue kiss. "Will you come for the wedding?"

"Of course. I need to meet this amazing family."

"Meet them?" Rachel crowed. "I hope to be fucking them. All of them."

"I am sure my father will share his wife with you, Uncle Jerry."

Now Jerry didn't know who was serious. "How can I refuse? Good bye for now, you crazy kids." He hugged Rachel once more, realizing he did not want to let go. "I will miss you, darling Rach. It was never the plan to fall in love, but you gave me no choice. You're an incredible woman."

She reached through his robe and grabbed his cock. "Do I have permission to come back and fuck you?"

Uncle Jerry nudged her toward Marcus. "That's up to this guy, now."

"As long as I can fuck her ass while she does it."

"Sounds like the perfect marriage." Uncle Jerry laughed.

Jerry watched them walk away down the hall; their arms around each other, both squeezing the ass of the other. As they stepped into the elevator, Uncle Jerry called out, "Μάρκους, μην της ραγίσεις την καρδιά."

Marcus's eyes grew wide, then he actually grinned and waved. Rachel looked at him, confused. The last thing Uncle Jerry saw was Marcus leaning down to kiss her as his hand went to her tit. The elevator doors closed.

Back inside, Jerry reached for his phone to call Margaret. He wasn't going to spoil the news. He was just checking she was home. As the line range, Jerry hoped he had remembered his Greek well enough and his accent wasn't too embarrassing, since he had just warned Rachel's new love not to break her heart.

"Hi, Jerry."

"Oh good, you're home."

"What's up?"

"Rachel will be home soon with a new beau."

"Oh really? What does he look like?"

"Down, girl."

"That good? I better go take off my bra."