Fun with Uncle Jerry 14 - Orgy

Story Info
Uncle Jerry and Nessa get caught up in a rooftop orgy.
4.4k words
4.58
9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa's mouth always felt great on Jerry's cock. With her love of sex in public places, he should not have been surprised when she backed him into the corner by the juke box and dropped to her knees. As the bar crowd danced around them, her tongue swirled around the head of his cock. He grabbed her long red hair, fucking her mouth with hard thrusts.

A young couple gyrated close. The sexy woman with dark skin, straight black hair, and almond eyes that suggested a Polynesian heritage looked over her partner's shoulder, seeing Nessa bobbing over his shaft. The dark woman threw her head back and opened her shirt. Her companion could not believe his luck as her large tits spilled out right in front of him. He grabbed her ass, pulling her close as he started sucking her almost black nipples.

"Oh, Sabrina, you are so goddamn sexy." Vanessa heard the man shout over the music. He was so focused on her breasts that he didn't seem to notice that Sabrina had steered their dance until she was grinding against Jerry's hip. She grabbed Jerry's hand, pulling it under her short skirt. Jerry cupped her smooth mons, fingering her wet pussy. Sabrina groaned and Jerry climaxed down Vanessa's throat. When the redhead pulled back from the dripping cock, she saw Uncle Jerry's hand under the other woman's short skirt. She scooted behind Sabrina, pushing her face between her ass cheeks and licking her anus. The dark woman jumped back, surprised, and Vanessa was going to leave her to her private hand job until she felt a large hand on the back of her head. Sabrina's companion pushed Vanessa forward, forcing her mouth back on the tight asshole. Sabrina struggled, but the large man pushed the two women together. "Let her eat your ass, Bina. It's hot as fuck."

This got Jerry's attention. With his limp dick hanging between them, he turned to the other man, shouting "Hey! The lady doesn't want to," the entire bar seemed to turn their way. Vanessa was able to step away from the companion's grasp and wrap an arm around Sabrina. Jerry was using the crowd to his advantage. "If she says no, you need to listen and not let your tiny dick do your thinking!"

Jerry's cock was now raging hard, pointing to the other man with angry vengeance. The companion looked at Jerry's dick as if it would go off on him, then at the rest of the crowd, and specifically the large bouncer who was making his way their direction.

"Fuck all of you!" The companion said before he pushed through the crowd toward the door. The revelers cheered and several people pushed close to the three of them. Vanessa heard declarations of, "That was so hot," and "Can I suck you, hero."

Uncle Jerry turned to Cousin Nessa. "Are you OK?" then to Sabrina, "And you?" Both women nodded. Vanessa stroked the long black hair, "I'm sorry, sweety. My man's hand was on your cunt and I had a mouthful of his cum and I thought I was joining the fun. I'm Vanessa and this is," Jerry always dreaded that pause, "Uncle Jerry. You're Sabrina?"

Sabrina nodded. "No apologies necessary. We were all having fun, and normally a beautiful red head licking my ass would have been welcome, but you surprised me. Then that jerk decided to force the issue." She noticed Jerry's hard dick. She wrapped her fingers around it, stroking softly. "Then you stood up to him. Thank you, Uncle Jerry."

He smiled and shrugged, "Anyone would have done as much."

"If you think that, Uncle Jerry, you don't know the bar scene well." Her hand tightened around Jerry's cock head. "And if you need a place to put this, I think I have the perfect spot."

"Yeah, outside," the bouncer said, not unkindly. "I think you folks have caused enough distraction in here. I'll walk you out and make sure that Neanderthal doesn't bother you."

Sabrina gave Jerry a quick kiss on the lips. A few minutes later they were on the sidewalk in front of the bar. The bouncer scanned the street. "Looks like the coast is clear. Y'all better find someplace private for your shenanigans. G'night now."

Jerry put his arm around Vanessa's waist. "I knew your love of sex in public would get us in trouble one day."

Vanessa laughed, "You call that trouble, Uncle Jerry? A nice bouncer shooed us out with no police, no fine for your dick hanging out for God and everyone to enjoy.

Sabrina bent down to kiss the tip of Jerry's cock, still in her hand. "Did you say you like sex in public?"

Jerry pointed. "She does."

The dark woman laughed. "Oh, and you were just an innocent bystander whose very pretty cock happened to get caught in her mouth on the dance floor."

Vanessa turned to Jerry. "I like her."

Jerry blushed, "You think my cock is pretty?"

Vanessa stepped closer to Sabrina. "That is the part he heard." She slipped her long, pale fingers under Sabrina's skirt, tracing the landing strip of soft pubic hair. "And, yes. I love sex of all kinds, but I get a jolt from getting off in public."

"In that case ... oh ..." Sabrina's eyelids fluttered as she pushed herself onto Nessa's fingers. "Two friends of mine are having a party tonight that promises to get pretty lively."

"Sounds great. Where?"

Sabrina pointed to the top of a skyscraper down the block. "There!"

Several minutes later, they were stepping out of the elevator on the 60-story rooftop. A large indoor/outdoor carpet had been rolled out. Fairy lights and tiki torches were the only illumination. A Cécile McLorin Salvant album was playing. At least twenty people were dancing, kissing, and groping. Some were dressed in formal tuxedos and gowns. Some wore no clothes at all. Jerry noticed a large-breasted woman sitting back in an Adirondack chair, the top of her dress pulled down so she could tug her own nipples while a thin man knelt in between her legs, eating her pussy. Another man was behind him, pushing a long hard cock into the kneeling man's ass.

"Lively." Jerry observed.

"Sabrina!" A tall, handsome man shouted as he came their way with his arms out.

Sabrina hugged the man, "Andrew," she slid her hand inside the back of his pants, obviously fingering his ass crack. He bounced on his toes with a "Oh!"

Sabrina grinned, "No underwear, of course."

"And you?"

Sabrina lifted her skirt, displaying the thin landing strip Vanessa had been caressing earlier.

The man hugged her, cupping her pussy. "I do love this wild island woman!"

Sabrina turned toward us, her fingers still working his ass.

"Andrew, these are some new friends of mine, I thought you'd like to meet. Vanessa and Uncle Jerry."

Andrew studied them both. "New friends? How new?"

"I backed into them at le Tama. She was sucking his dick to 'Pas une dome' on the jukebox."

Andrew raised his eyebrows, "Good choice, darling." He gestured to the crowd. "As you can see, we've invited a few close friends over for a little private fun." He squinted at the goings on. "Some less private than others."

Another man drifted in behind him, lifting Sabrina's hand from Andrew's pants and licking her fingertips before moving them to the front of his own pants. Sabrina obviously knew him and did not object. They could see she was rubbing his dick. He was quite handsome, though he looked older than Andrew, with graying hair on his head and on display between his wide, 1970's style lapels. He unzipped Andrew's pants, exposing an impressive dick. "But all are welcome to join in." Sabrina looked at Vanessa and Jerry, fanning herself with her free hand. "I'm Stan," he said, "Andrew's life partner and owner of the top five floors." He rocked his hips on Sabrina's hand.

Jerry shook himself, struggling to focus. "This is Vanessa and I'm called Uncle Jerry.

"A complete pleasure," Stan waved his arm, to include Sabrina, Jerry, Vanessa, and Andrew. "Please, feel free."

Vanessa glanced at Sabrina, who nodded, her eyes lit by lust.

The red head unbuttoned her shirt, displaying her large creme-colored tits scattered with freckles. She folded her shirt, laying it on the floor and kneeling down in front of Andrew who was stroking his cock. "Please," he begged. Nessa licked the long shaft, then started sucking him. Andrew moaned and put his fingers in her red hair, holding tight.

Stan took Sabrina's hand from his pants, again kissing and licking the fingertips. "My friends, I must mingle. I suggest you do the same." He walked away, to join the debauchery in progress.

Sabrina took Jerry's hand. "Drink?"

They walked to the bar. Once they had their drinks, Sabrina started rubbing the front of Jerry's pants. "So, why 'Uncle' Jerry?"

"Do you want the long version of the story or the short version?"

She unzipped his pants, letting them drop to the floor and scooped up his half-hard dick. "I always prefer long over short." She kissed, then licked his cock. "Mmm yes. Long definitely."

"When Vanessa and I met, I was in a relationship with my adult niece."

"A sexual relationship?" she slid her mouth down his cock.

"Very much so."

"Oh, incest. Naughty boy."

"I was also fucking her mother, my brother's wife. Vanessa was having an affair with my brother, her boss."

"It just keeps getting better."

Jerry pushed his cock deep into her throat, loving the feeling of her tongue on his shaft.

"Vanessa was unhappy with the sex she was getting from my brother and realized the wife was cheating because her side piece was a better lover than her husband."

"You." She tickled his balls and Jerry groaned and nodded.

"Yes. Me. I had enjoyed a threesome with my niece and her mother. When my niece climaxed she would scream my name."

"Oh, fuck me Uncle Jerry," Sabrina smiled around his cock.

"Yeah. It kinda stuck."

"I can feel you getting bigger in my mouth. Will you cum for me, Uncle Jerry?"

She bobbed her head faster, reminding Jerry of Vanessa blowing Andrew across the roof. He looked over to see her still kneeling, still sucking, but with a man standing on either side of her one Asian and one black. She was jerking their cocks as she blew Andrew, her face a picture of pure bliss.

The sight was too much for Jerry. He shot his cum into Sabrina's mouth.

"Oh god yes!" She said between mouthfuls. Sabrina kept sucking him as he continued to unload down her throat.

When he stopped thrusting, Sabrina licked him clean then stood up and gave him a deep tongue kiss full of cum.

When a good-looking ginger kid in his 20s stood close as he got a drink, Sabrina leaned to Jerry's ear and whispered, "Vanessa was going to lick my ass. Will you take over where she left off?"

"Of course," Jerry looked at the Ginger who smiled and nodded, before he reached over to unzip the back of Sabrina's dress. Jerry watched as her dark skin, full tits and even darker nipples were unveiled to him, along with the perfect landing strip he'd seen earlier. He scooped Sabrina into his arms, taking her breath as he kissed her again and pressed his cock under her labia and across her clit.

Jerry lowered his kisses down her neck and across her collar bone. His hands caressed her back. As he kissed and sucked her nipples, his fingers slid between her ass cheeks.

"Yes, Jerry. Touch me," Sabrina sighed. He sucked her harder. He noticed Ginger was walking around them in a slow circle, his long thin dick in his hand.

Jerry's fingertips found her puckered sphincter. Ginger smiled his approval, stroking his cock faster.

In a burst of playful inspiration, Jerry brought his hand to Ginger's face. The young man looked surprised for a minute. "You want to watch, son, make yourself useful."

Sabrina looked up in time to see him suck Jerry's fingers, covering them with his slick saliva. She realized what was about to happen and groaned. "God yes, Jerry."

He slid his fingers back between her cheeks as he dropped down to kiss her labia. Timing it carefully, he sucked Sabrina's clit as his finger invaded her asshole.

"Ow! Shit! I said lick my ass, not fuck it."

"It's what Vanessa would do," Jerry said, as if it excused his finger sliding in and out of her tight anus. He glanced again to look at Vanessa. She was on all fours. Andrew was nowhere to be seen. That black man had taken his place, fucking her mouth. The Asian man was laying under her, sucking her tits as he fucked her cunt. A third man, tall and muscular was ramming his cock in and out of her back door. Two different men were on either side of her, pumping their big dicks. As Jerry watched, one of the side men fired cum onto Vanessa's pale skin. She released the black man, turning her head to try to catch the cum in her mouth. Most of it landed on her tits.

"Oh Uncle Jerry, yes. Finger fuck my ass. It feels so good."

He pumped her dark hole as he licked her cunt and sucked her clit. Sabrina bucked forward, spreading her juice across his face. He shoved two fingers from his other hand into her cunt.

"FUCK YES. DP MY HUNGRY ASS. I'M CUMMING UNCLE JERRY!

"I'M CUMMING UNCLE JERRY!" Vanessa echoed from across the room. Followed by the familiar shriek that Jerry knew very well as an orgasm that comes from deep in her soul.

Sabrina's cunt gushed cum onto Jerry's hand as she dropped forward onto her hands and knees. "Enough," she gasped. "No more. Too tired. My asshole stretched and sore."

"I am sorry to hear that, Sabrina," Jerry crawled around behind her, kissing her butt cheeks, "but you asked and I did promise, didn't I?"

He spread her cheeks, pulling them wide until her dark star winked at him. "Oh, Uncle Jerry, yes. Lick my ass. You promised."

He lifted his face, pressing his tongue against her anus. After his finger work, her muscles were very relaxed and his tongue pushed in easily. He groaned at the heady, earthy taste of her taint. He slid two fingers back into Sabrina's cunt. She screamed and rocked back. "Lick my ass you dirty man! Eat my scat while you make me cum."

"I love the smell and taste of your ass, Sabrina. It makes me so hard. It makes me want someone fucking my ass while I devour yours. Jerry pulled out the two fingers, putting his weight on all fours as he drove his tongue into her stinking tunnel.

"You want someone fucking your ass?" A gentle male voice asked from behind Jerry. Both he and Sabrina turned to find Ginger, kneeling between Jerry's calves. He was stroking his hard cock, aimed at Jerry's ass, as he licked two of his fingers and pressed them into his anus. "Have you ever been fucked by a ginger?" The young man asked.

Jerry looked to where Vanessa was laying on her back, the muscular man was eating her cunt while a beautiful woman with long blonde hair and big tits was riding Vanessa's face and screaming. Even from that distance, it was obvious the redhead's body was covered in cum.

"I have, but it wasn't quite the same." Some movement caught his eye as Sabrina laid on her back and slid under him, licking his scrotum.

"It's what Vanessa would do," she grinned. Then looked past his balls to catch Ginger's eye. "Fuck his ass, my friend."

To his credit, the young man paused to confirm with Jerry who was staring at the beautiful thin cock. "Lick my ass, then fuck me."

Ginger quickly put his face to Jerry's ass, licking his anus. Jerry squeezed his muscles, flaring out around the wet tongue. Sabrina was sucking his cock, making him harder as his anticipation grew. Jerry felt the tongue force it's way past his sphincter. He groaned and pushed back letting the young man lick deeper. He felt Sabrina's fingernails grip his cheeks and leaned down to lick her clit. She cried out and lurched forward as Ginger put a finger in Jerry's ass.

"Oh, God."

Jerry felt the finger push deep into his rectum, then move around, stretching him. Soon two, then three fingers filled his ass. It felt wonderful being finger fucked as he dined on Sabrina's cunt while she sucked his cock.

He whimpered as the fingers were removed, leaving him feeling empty. He kissed Sabrina's labia and she licked his shaft. "OK," Jerry heard Ginger say, "This big cock is about to fuck you in the ass, old man. OUCH! Shit!"

I found out later that Sabrina had given him a finger-thwap to his balls before scolding him "Respect, mister."

She kissed his dick again, "Sorry, Jerry."

"Yeah, sorry," Ginger mumbled as he licked Jerry's anus once more.

The head of his cock pushed through Jerry's sphincter, which ached as it stretched to allow his passage. He growled through gritted teeth. Turning his head to look at Vanessa, Jerry saw she was looking at him. Laying on her back, her legs were bent around the ass of the muscular man, she was pounding him into her cunt, again and again. Jerry could see the silhouette of his large dick as he pulled up and back in. She was yelling "Oh yes, my cunt. Fuck me you amazing man." And she was looking at him.

Ginger was humping into Jerry's ass. Despite what you may have heard from misogynistic homophobes, if you are properly lubricated, once the head of a dick is inside, it basically stops hurting and becomes a feeling of warmth and fullness. If your partner is caring, gentle and experienced, it can feel extremely good as he massages your prostate, triggering an orgasm such as you've never had.

Ginger was not caring, gentle, nor experienced. He fucked Jerry hard and fast and deep with little lubricant except his saliva. If not for Sabrina's attention to his throbbing cock, Jerry would have shoved him away, and maybe punched him for being an insensitive jerk. Instead, he enjoyed her sucking his head and licking his shaft until he felt the orgasm building.

Ginger shouted and slammed his dick deep into Jerry's rectum. The flow of warm cum did feel wonderful as he filled his asshole. It triggered an orgasm and Jerry shot Sabrina's mouth full of his cum. She giggled and swallowed every drop as he licked and kissed her pussy. Jerry squeezed his rectum, pushing Ginger out like a stinking turd. "Are you done?" Sabrina asked. "Now go away."

He walked off, hopefully not to inflict his shit-covered dick on some poor woman's pussy.

"Oh, Jerry. Why didn't you tell me?" Sabrina moaned as she slid herself out from under him, rolling over and propping up on her elbows gazing dreamily into the distance. Jerry followed her stare.

Vanessa had left muscular man sitting in a pool of his own cum and was walking toward them. If you are new to these adventures, you may not know about Vanessa's most striking feature. She is tall for a woman, yes. Her copper hair is long and shimmers as it cascades over her big cream-colored tits. The scattering of freckles gives her a sense of playfulness and her smirk hints at a variety of sexual experiences to come.

But all of this is in tribute to her pubic hair. Shining copper and thick, it covers her entire labia from the full width at the top of her thighs, to curl under between her legs and nestle around her anus. Anyone who says they prefer a shaved pussy has never experienced the pure feminine majesty that is Vanessa's cunt.

Sabrina was actually drooling. Even dripping with sweat and cum, Vanessa was a thing of beauty as she crossed the rooftop. It seemed like everyone else had stopped in mid-debauch to gaze in unadulterated desire at this goddess of cream and copper. The only sound was Cécile McLorin Salvant crooning "Moon Song."

Sabrina stood up, entranced. "Why didn't you tell me, Uncle Jerry?"

"That Vanessa has magnificent pubes? Dropping it into a conversation doesn't exactly do them justice."

She started walking toward the redhead, drawn by the same pull as many others, lured by passion and promise. "I have to have that pussy."

Vanessa put out her arms to the Polynesian woman, but when she was holding Sabrina, the first thing she said was, "Is Uncle Jerry OK? I saw the look on that man's face as he fucked his ass. I love that ass, Sabrina. Tell me he's OK."

"He'll recover, though he may walk funny for a few days."

12