Fun with Uncle Jerry 14 - Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa chuckled, knowing it wouldn't be the first time. "Thank you for ... distracting him while I had my fun."

"You weren't the only one having fun. He is quite a good fuck."

Vanessa smiled, "He is that." She gazed into Sabrina's dark almond-shaped eyes. "How can I thank you for looking out for him?"

A desperately conflicted look flashed across Sabrina's face. She took a deep breath. "I want your pussy." Vanessa stroked her face. She had seen this enchantment before, from her father watching her as a budding teen to the clumsy boys in high school all rush and spunk, to the grown-up encounters with Rob and Jerry and even the airport quickie with Janice and what's-his-name. She had seen this desperate desire in search of an orgasmic resolution, and it always turned her on. Sabrina continued, "I want to lick all the cum and sweat and cunt juice from your incredible pubes. I want you to cum on my face and fingers. Can I do that, Vanessa? Please?"

With her hand still on Sabrina's soft face, she kissed her, tasting Uncle Jerry's cum. She tried not to think of what her own mouth tasted like. You're such a slut Nessa, she chuckled to herself. But it was her first orgy, if not her first gang-bang, and she didn't know if she would get another chance at so much new dick. And now this incredible woman wanted to make her cum.

"Eat me, Sabrina. My pussy is yours."

Sabrina practically melted as she slid down Vanessa's body. She paused to kiss the large breasts and suck the deep pink nipples. But the alure was too great and she moved down. Her tongue slid among the thick thatch of curls as she inhaled a deep, intoxicating breath. As she kissed and licked her way along the golden triangle, she encountered cum from at least four different men. At the apex of the fur was the greatest treasure of all; Vanessa's cum itself. Mixed with what Sabrina assumed was the muscled man, she drank deeply from this font of precious fluid. Her tongue flicking at the clit at the surface, before reaching far inside.

She felt Vanessa begin to drop down, letting her body flow with Sabrina's, their legs intertwined until Sabrina was laying on her back and Vanessa on her side, their legs draped over their groins, their pussy's pressed tightly against each other. The women reached out, grabbing each other's hands, pulling until their clits met. They began rocking their hips, clit to clit, essentially masturbating each other with their genitals.

Jerry had heard the term "scissoring" but had never heard any woman mention having done it, much less seen it in action in real life. He assumed either it was a myth made up by pornographers or he simply was not intimate friends with enough gossipy lesbians. Within the course of a few hours, he watched the woman he planned to marry enjoy being the centerpiece of a bukkake-style gang-bang and now, grinding her clit in a legendary lesbian maneuver, sweating and screaming with each pounding pass. Her beautiful copper pubes blanketed the nearly bare labia of the Polynesian woman. Vanessa kept shouting "Sabrina! Sabrina! Sabrina! Fuck me Sabrina!" While Sabrina screamed and shrieked non-verbal sounds, pulled from the core of her being by the slapping of her clit into the gorgeous pubes of this extraordinary woman!

Jerry realized he was not the only person standing near them, jacking off. At least five other men and several women were watching, stroking themselves or each other as the women drove each other higher toward the plateau of ecstasy. Suddenly an African-American woman was on her knees, sucking Jerry's cock. "Is that your wife?" she gulped as he thrust into her face. "Take me home. Teach me to be like her." She grabbed his balls, squeezing tightly. "So free. So uninhibited. So sexy. Show me how to be like her!"

Jerry honestly didn't know what to say, so he kept fucking her mouth until the black man Vanessa had serviced earlier grabbed her by the hips and shoved his large cock into her cunt from behind. "Can you make my wife a whore like your wife?" Jerry saw no point in trying to explain that 1) Vanessa was not his wife 2) she is who she is and he had very little to do with that and 3) the man's wife, if that is who was sucking Jerry's cock while he fucked her hard from behind, hardly seemed like the shy type. Jerry climaxed, dumping his load of cum down her throat. The woman swallowed the large mouthful then screamed as her orgasm took her, pouring cum and cunt juice onto the thick carpet.

As the black man carried his spent wife to a corner, Jerry dropped down into a chair, exhausted. Sabrina and Vanessa were on the rug, spooning and smiling at him. Both were drenched in sweat and cum, their hair stuck to their faces. Vanessa took a long lick of Sabrina's tit. "I think Sabrina should come home with us." Sabrina wiggled her ass against Vanessa's abdomen. "Maybe not forever. Only a week or ten. What do you think, Uncle Jerry?"

"Do you have a passport, Sabrina, and do you speak Greek, by any chance?"

12