Fun with Uncle Jerry 15 - Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She returned his smile with a wink. Her pulse was already racing. "I know I will. Then you will be my Papa."

She bent over the barrel, her cunt leaking down her leg. She spread herself wide, her breath heaving, waiting for the moment.

Dimitra again laid her soft hand on the redhead's bare back.

"Michail will bring you into the family."

"Through cock and cum." The family chanted and Rachel screamed.

Vanessa closed her eyes fighting to steady her nerves, to not spin around and shove that amazing cock down her throat. She felt the head push between her pussy lips and her thoughts went to Uncle Jerry, finally reunited with his beloved, if somewhat deviant niece, only to lose her in a few hours to a handsome young husband who had learned to love anal for Rachel's sake. What kind of a family was she marrying into?

Her internal question was answered almost immediately. Michail's large cock pushed into her straining cunt and she groaned in deep delight such as she had never known. Fuck self doubt. She would let his man fuck her for the rest of her life. Vanessa was not one to narrate her sex, like Rachel usually did, but she decided to have fun with Michail. "Yes, fuck me, Papa. I'm your new daughter now."

He kept pushing in, filling her. "Oh God, you incredible man. I can feel that big swollen head invading my cunt, stretching my delicate flesh."

This was kinda fun. She seemed more aware of the own reactions, her own feelings as she sought to put them into words. "Harder, Papa. I want to feel your balls swing against my clit. Fuck my copper cunt, Papa."

"Πατερούλης" Michail said, as if correcting. Vanessa thought she understood.

"Yes, Πατερούλης. Fuck my tight cunt."

Her new father was thrusting his large cock deep, slamming the head against her cervix, but always stopping just short of doing any damage. "Oh, God. I love you, Πατερούλης. Cousin Rachel, you have to feel his cock.

"I have," Rachel groaned quietly as she rode on Uncle Jerry and Marcus. Her ass was round and perfect. "Wait until you've had Mother lick you."

The dirty talk was doing its job. Michail began fucking Vanessa with fresh vigor. "Ευχαριστούμε θείο Τζέρι που μας έφερες αυτή τη χάλκινη διάβολο." Vanessa felt her orgasm growing in the center of her being.

"GOD Πατερούλης. You are such a good fuck! Dimitra, how do you stand having him in the house and not fuck him every minute?"

"She has to leave some time for the rest of us to fuck him," Próinpórni seemed to be bragging.

"Θα τελειώσω στο καυτό μουνί σου," Michail growled as his orgasm exploded inside her. Vanessa screamed as her cunt filled with his hot cum. Her own orgasm was not far behind, doubling her over against the barrel and spewing cum over Michail's hips. He kept pounding at her core.

"Yes, Πατερούλης. Keep fucking me like I was your daughter who loves you more than anything in the world."

A small laugh caught Vanessa's attention. Standing close by was a beautiful young woman, perhaps in her late 20s, tall and perfect with olive skin and dark nipples, her waist narrowed before widening out to full hips and flowing down to a pussy, lush with dark pubic hair. Her eyes were shining silver.

"Neither you, nor the other Δυτική τσούλα will take away my father's love or the love of my little brother." She pushed Michail out of Vanessa's cunt and started licking the cum and cunt juice from his cock.

He came again, almost immediately. "Ω γλυκιά μου κόρη, μου αρέσει που με κάνεις να τελειώνω." She swallowed every drop.

Dimitra dismissed the gorgeous daughter with a wave. "Είσαι τόσο ταλαντούχα πόρνη. Now, the kiss of the Earth Mother. Marcus, my stool."

Her second son pulled his mouth from Rachel's asshole and ran into the house, returning with a small upholstered stool. Placing it at Dimitra's feet, he kissed her labia before stepping back

"Θυμήσου, ο κώλος μου είναι δικός σου." She said, smiling gently. She stepped over the stool then squatted and sat her bare butt on the low cushion. "Bring me your cunt, sexy woman." Dimitra's eyes left no doubt that she was talking to Vanessa. "The Kiss of Mother Earth is passed to the women of our line from the day of their first blood. You are not bleeding today, I take it?"

After the pounding she took from Michail, Vanessa was not completely certain, but shook her head in the negative.

"In that case, I will drink Michail's cum from your sweet center," her regal persona broke for an instant, "And with luck, I'll make you cum while I'm at it.

"Through cock and cum," Vanessa sighed, pressing her hips forward.

Dimitra leaned down putting her face to Vanessa's extraordinary pubes, inhaling their fragrance as she reached around and gripped her ass cheeks.

Jerry lifted Rachel off his cock, then lowered her to her feet, She crumbled to the ground as Marcus followed her, licking Uncle Jerry's cum from her cunt. Jerry stared at the sapphic seduction of his fianceé. Vanessa threw her hair back, wrapping her legs around Dimitra's head, pulling her mouth directly onto her engorged clit. "Eat me, Earth Mother. Share your wisdom as I share Πατερούλης cum."

Dimitra dragged her teeth through the amber bush as she pushed two fingers into Vanessa's soaked cunt. The redhead flinched and thrust her hips forward. "God yes, Eat me, Mother!"

Jerry's dick was getting hard again, demanding he stroke it.

Dimitra was fucking her new daughter with her fingers while she swallowed gulp after gulp of her juice, drawn from her pussy by the mother's skillful tongue on her clit. "You are my new girl. Mine and Michail's. We will lick you and fuck you at your demand. We will make holidays of your orgasms and eat gold from your ass."

"And what of me, Mother?" Dimitra looked up to see her eldest daughter standing over her, her cunt spread wide and dripping. "Eleni. Finished proving you're your father's favorite already? Well, if you're bored, little slut, you can kiss mommy's ass. Vanessa gasped without thinking, realizing she wanted to kiss Dimitra's ass. But her new Mother put her mouth back on Vanessa's clit as she rocked off the stool, lifting her ass to Eleni.

Jerry chuckled, realizing it must be difficult to flounce when one is as exquisitely beautiful as Eleni, but that is what she tried to do as she crouched behind her mother in exasperation, spreading her ass cheeks and licking the tight anus. Her eyes glanced over her mother's butt to see the one they call Uncle Jerry watching her and jacking his marvelous dick.

Vanessa cried out as Dimitra curled her fingers along the roof of her vagina, scratching across her G-spot. Her muscles tightened and her orgasm coiled like a snake preparing to strike.

"Oh, sweet mother, you're going to make me cum. Eleni, my mother is making me cum. OH FUCK YES!" Vanessa squirmed and screamed as her cum flowed over Dimitra's face. The beautiful woman lapped with her tongue and scooped with her hands, until she had swallowed or rubbed on her tits all of Vanessa's juices that she could. When she looked up at Jerry, what was once a gorgeous, stylish, sophisticated woman, now looked like a lesbian cum whore after a night out with the girls. A lot of girls. Her smile was dazzling as he eyes squinted sticky and stinging.

Jerry felt his orgasm roil and was jerking himself faster. In a moment, Eleni was out from behind her mother's ass and grabbed his cock. "Let me, Uncle Jerry." She started sucking him with long deep strokes, he was already so close that he climaxed within moments. "God yes," Eleni groaned as she licked and sucked and swallowed all of his cum. "So Yummy" She brought her face to his, with her mouth still covered in his sperm. "Kiss me!" she demanded as she sealed her mouth over his.

Jerry took a large swallow of his own cum, then tasted the bitterness of Dimitra's fresh ass. He gulped her tongue. "You can bring me Mother's ass anytime."

Eleni seemed genuinely surprised. "She makes me do it to humiliate me. But you like the taste of ass?"

Jerry saw Vanessa crawling over toward them a dreamy smile on her face.

"If it's clean and freely given, you bet. Have you never had an orgasm from someone eating and fingering your butthole?"

"An anal orgasm? I didn't even know there was such a thing for women. I knew men liked it if you hit their prostate just right, but I'm nervous about putting my fingers in a man's butt, much less him doing it to me."

"You can always shove a dildo up your man's ass," Vanessa had joined the conversation. "You don't need to use your fingers. It's called pegging, right Uncle Jerry?

Not sure where the conversation was going, Jerry put his arm around Cousin Nessa and squeezed her tit. "It looks like they're thinking of starting."

+ - + - + - + - + - + -

The service

Fr. Megálo had taken his place at the end of the courtyard. He was the only one wearing any real clothes. Being entirely covered by his robes and vestments. Marcus was standing next to him. His dick hanging limp and covered in Rachel's taint. Eleni had taken up a position on the other side of the clergryman. She wiped her lips discretely, but no one was fooled. Dimitra was standing a few feet from the line-up at the front, facing toward them, still fingering her cunt and smiling.

Aunt Próinpórni, wearing only a garter belt and silk stockings, was trying to be discrete about jacking off Uncle Yannis who was making no secret about trying to fuck her with his giant cock.

Jerry looked around, curious. "I thought there was a little brother and sister."

Vanessa stared at him. "You're kidding. You think kids should be here?"

Jerry shrugged. "I didn't think it through."

"I guess not," Vanessa settled close to him, sliding her finger up his butt.

Vassili leaned toward them. "I told you it would be informal." Gios Gamiménous started sucking her grandson's cock, oblivious to the proceedings.

Jerry remembered he had promised Margaret and Rob that he would record the proceedings, since they were not able to make the trip. He found his pants and pulled the phone camera from the pocket, panning all the naked goings-on.

As Jerry and Vanessa stood near the door of the house, they were the first to see Rachel emerge. She wore a white veil over her face and another draped in front of her pussy. Her tits were fully exposed with proud, hard nipples. She was walking alongside Michail, who held his head high as the gorgeous woman stroked his cock while they entered. When she passed Vanessa and Jerry, Rachel leaned to whisper to Vanessa, "Papa sprayed perfume on my cunt," she giggled. "No one has ever done that before."

Vanessa smirked at me. "I think I'd be insulted."

"I would say. I do love the way your cunt smells, as it is."

"Thank you, my love." She kissed him, pressing her finger deeper into his ass while he fingered her pussy, enjoying the building wetness.

When Rachel and Michail reached the front, she lifted her veil and sucked her father-in-law's cock. No one seemed too concerned until it went on for perhaps too long. Rachel knelt down moaning as she pressed her nose to Michail's pubic hair and tickled his balls as her other hand started rubbing her cunt.

Father Megalo cleared his throat rather loudly and Rachel looked up, not the least bit embarrassed. She gave Michail's dick a quick kiss and stood up next to Marcus as all got quiet, except Uncle Yannis who was quietly whimpering for Próinpórni's cunt. She held Marcus' taint-covered cock as he slipped two fingers into her perfumed pussy. They could not have looked more perfect together.

Fr. Megalo opened a bright lavender book of services and began reading. Jerry didn't pay too much attention in church while growing up, but this Latin did not sound familiar.

Carissimi, hodie hic sumus, quia hi duo haedi cornei, Marcus et Rachel, manus suas inter se tenere non possunt. Nemo, credo, M. Iuvenem accusat, quod illi educationi iniuriam tribuerint. Discimus etiam quod Rachel pulcherrima magnis uberibus et asino amabili virginitatem sumptam a patruo suo Jerry, qui matrem Rachelis, sororem Ierry, rapuerat. Tunc Avunculus Jerry Mark manu apprehendit et docuit eum gallum hominis sugere et gallum suum in stercore Rachelis imposuit et asinum eius apprehendit donec pluries transiret.

Quid ergo mirum, si hi duo vagi tandem se invicem invenerunt? Quod amor eorum educationem stupri et incesti transcendat. Quemadmodum pater ejus, qui, vivens, magnis titulis, et Dimitrans ab adolescentibus idealisticis, adhuc bene suspensus, tam crudeliter clericum adhuc suspensum in cubiculum suum rapuit, nisi per simplicem gigantis amorem; quia nullae sunt feminae in familia, paucae viris contentae sunt. Spes nostra charissima est quod Rachel hodie numero feminarum accedit, quae se clericali mentium raptui dedit.

Scripsit in nomine Jesu Christoevans et Omnibus presens scriptum. Amen.

You may suck the groom.

Rachel dropped to her knees, hungrily devouring Marcus' large dick. As Marcus neared his orgasm, the clergyman shoved a finger in Marcus' ass. He climaxed immediately. Cum escaped from the corners of Roxanne's mouth and rand down her tits.

"OPA" shouted the room.

The clergyman whispered to Rachel, who later told me that he said, "Take it from a pro, if you ask permission, sometimes they say no." Rachel giggled as she noted that the advice was contrary to everything I had taught her about lovemaking.

"Who are you going to believe? Me or a Man of God?"

I panned the camera around to find Husband and Wife fucking, mom and dad fucking, brother and sister fucking, aunt and uncle fucking, and even grandma sitting in a chair alone, frigging her clit. I tilted the camera down, where Vanessa was sucking my cock. "Cousin Nessa?" She glanced up and gave a finger wave, before opening her mouth to show a pool of cum, she had not yet swallowed, before leaning up past the camera and kissing me, sharing the mouthful of cum.

I think it's safe to say we were truly submerged in the world of debauchery and deviant behavior, but I did not know how far things had yet to go.

+ - + - + - + - + - + -

The reception

Once the post-ceremony debauchery was completed, the courtyard patio was quickly rearranged. Folding chairs were set up in a large circle, with one solid wooden chair in the middle. Ouzo was poured over ice for one and all.

Marcus was brought to the center chair and surrounded by all the male members of the family. They made a ceremony of removing the rest of his clothes. His shirt was torn in every direction and his father kissed his nipples. Vassilis and Yannis raised his arms and licked his armpits. The women sitting on the outside cheered, standing and flaunting their tits at each new reveal.

His pants had been opened during the ceremony, but not taken off. They were now ripped to pieces by strong male relatives, anxious to suck his cock and lick his ass. Vassilis sucked Marcus' cock the longest, as the cheer from the women got louder and faster. Vanessa swallowed her Ouzo over ice in one gulp, then stood up, grabbing her boobs and waving them to the men. "Make him cum, Vassilis!" she shouted as I fingered her cunt.

Michail poured a large glass of Ouzo and poured it straight down his son's throat. To his credit, Marcus did not cough as he swallowed the strong liquor. Then his father pulled his head down, shoving his cock into his son's throat. The women went wild, throwing their clothes toward the center as Michail fucked his son's face. Eleni was eating Dimitra's pussy. When Michail came, Marcus grabbed his ass and pulled him deep to swallow all he could. There was a hush of respect in the crowd. Michail hugged his boy and wave his limp dick toward his wife.

I licked the fingers from Vanessa's pussy, then put them back in, always keeping the camera running in my other hand. In the relative quiet that followed Uncle Yannis opened a large suitcase, taking out an accordion and sitting in one of the chairs at the side. As he strapped the instrument around his shoulder, Próinpórni shouted, "Don't damage anything I might want later!" Everyone laughed, then Yinnis started playing. It was the traditional "Zorba Sirtaki" and all the men lined up, arms around each other's shoulders, completely naked, dicks bobbing as they swung their legs and stomped their feet in the traditional dance. Michail broke from the group to run over and grab Jerry's hand, pulling him to his feet. He tried to resist. Vanessa laughed. "You sucked Vassilis' dick but dancing embarrasses you?" She was right, as always. Jerry handed Vanessa the camera and got in line between Michail and Vassilis, who welcomed him with a big kiss that tasted like Marcus' cum.

If you've ever seen the dance, you know it starts out slow, getting gradually faster. At one point the groom is picked up in a solid wooden chair and paraded around the room.

Jerry managed the dance, encouraged by Vanessa waving her tits and pulling open her amber pubes as he danced by. When they got to Niece Rachel, she simply shouted, "I want to fuck you, Uncle Jerry!" followed by a loud "Oooooo" from the women.

Eventually, someone grabbed Marcus and sat him in the center chair. Having seen too many YouTube videos where this goes wrong, I stood back and left the chair lifting to the experienced ones. They paraded the naked Marcus around the room, but instead of the usual bouncing of the chair to prove their strength, they lowered him down in front of Dimitra, who leaned down to suck his cock. She licked and bobbed as if she had been waiting for this all day. Just as it seemed he was on the verge of cumming, she lifted her head, grabbed her tits and did a victory lap around the men as they lifted Marcus up again to loud applause and cheers.

Next it was Aunt Próinpórni's turn, who Jerry had started to think of as "the slutty one." When the chair was set on front of her, she chose to prove it. Instead of sucking him, she straddled her nephew and pushed her pussy down over his cock. She shouted as he bottomed out and her clit slammed into his pelvis. Dimitra reached between them and diddled her sister's clit. She screamed and threw her head back, as Marcus grabbed her ass and sucked her tits. He shouted "I've wanted to do this since I was 12!" The women cheered and the men started rubbing their dicks. Again, Marcus was very close to cumming when Próinpórni jumped off. Gios Gamiménous instanltly started licking the other woman's juices off her grandson's dick. She was really starting to enjoy it when Eleni yelled, "Don't let him cum!"

Jerry heard Vanessa say, "Hm. I thought so. That's the game. Get as close as everyone can without giving in. OK, then."

Marcus' chair was put down in front of Eleni who pretended disinterest in her little brother's cock. Marcus squeezed his shaft, forcing a large glob of pre-cum through his slit. Eleni saw it and everyone around her smelled her cunt gush. "Aw fuck," she lowered her mouth to suck the white crème off his swollen purple head.

Vanessa pointed to Eleni's upturned pussy. Juice was flowing from her without being touched. Jerry mused. "I don't suppose I'm allowed to eat her during the game."

"Probably not. But how about this?" Vanessa licked her fingers and stuffed them into Eleni's ass. She screamed and doubled over, pushing Marcus' dick further back in her throat. He thrust up into her mouth as Vanessa pumped her asshole twice more, before pulling her fingers out.

Eleni choked on her brother's cock as her orgasm hit her. She groaned and quivered, grabbing her clit as cum ran down her legs. Vassilis dropped to all fours, licking his sister's legs and sucking her cunt. She grabbed his head and screamed his name as a second orgasm hit her.

She stood up and spun to face him. "I HATE YOU. VASSILIS, YOU SELFISH ASSHOLE MADE ME LOSE THE GAME. I NEVER WANT TO...FUCK!" Vassilis had turned her back around, pushed her over Marcus and shoved his big dick into her cunt from behind. "FUCK YES. OH GOD!" Marcus was in the perfect position to bite his big sister's nipples. She screamed again. "GOD YES, I LOVE YOU BOTH. KEEP FUCKING ME! ΚΑΝΕ ΜΕ ΝΑ ΤΕΛΕΙΩΘΩ ΟΠΩΣ ΚΑΝΕΙ Ο ΜΠΑΜΠΑΣ ΟΤΑΝ ΔΕΝ ΜΠΟΡΩ ΝΑ ΣΚΕΦΤΩ ΟΤΙ ΜΟΥ ΓΕΜΙΖΕΙ ΤΟ ΣΤΟΜΑ ΜΕ ΤΟ ΤΕΡΑΣΤΙΟ ΠΕΟΣ ΤΟΥ. ΝΑΙ ΑΔΕΡΦΕ ΓΑΜΑ ΤΗΝ ΑΔΕΡΦΗ ΣΟΥ. ΣΥΝΕΧΙΣΕ ΝΑ ΜΕ ΒΙΔΩΝΕΙΣA" her tirade in Greek seemed to shock even the men around her and they scooped Marcus up, leaving Eleni and Vassilis on the ground with cum leaking from her cunt around her brother's cock.