Fun with Uncle Jerry 15 - Wedding

Story Info
This one gets a bit carried away, mocking my own writing.
10.3k words
4.64
7.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big Incestuous Greek Wedding

This is it, Readers. The author has either fallen into alcoholism or is getting laid too easily and too often. This one is pure silliness punctuated by impossible sex. Let me know if you think it should be classified as Satire. All comments welcome, and responded to if you're not anonymous.

TRIGGER WARNING: Lots of m/m and f/f bisexuality and oral play. If this disturbs you, there is almost no way you'll enjoy reading this one.

NOTE: All the "Greek" and "Latin" phrases are courtesy of the internet. It's just there for fun, so I'm not really sure how correct it is to begin with. -Emmerson

The wedding invitation had been addressed to "Uncle Jerry and Cousin Vanessa," and Sabrina's upbringing did not permit her to attend an event to which she was not specifically invited. Jerry promised to record what he could. "I promised Rob and Margaret to email everything to them. I'll copy you as well."

Their time together had been very rewarding so far; lots of great sex, as expected, but Sabrina's experience as a litigator had come in handy when the HOA tried to get Jerry kicked out of his condo for "lewd and lascivious behavior contrary to the bylaws and the good of the children." It was Sabrina who "coincidentally" picked up the Head of the HOA at a lesbian bar and got photos of her sucking the shit from Sabrina's ass. When Jerry asked if that kind of extortion is legal, Sabrina laughed and said, "Legal? I'm a lawyer, What the fuck do I care if it's legal?" They heard nothing more about evictions, though Sabrina seriously considered taking up with the woman full time. "I don't often cum from just ass-play, but she is something special, let me tell you."

Uncle Jerry and Vanessa took turns trying to prove her wrong, for the days leading up to when they got in the rideshare for the airport.

Some 20 hours later, they arrived at Patrai airport the morning of the wedding, which was to be held that evening at the family home. They were greeted at baggage claim by a taller (Vanessa would say a more masculine) version of Marcus. Same silver eyes, his hair was longer all around, his jaw was wider and his nose looked like it had been broken at some time in the past.

"I am Vassilis, Marcus' older brother. I will take you to your hotel, then to πατρικό σπίτι.

The car was large and comfortable and the drive to the hotel took about an hour.

As Vassilis set the last of their luggage down, he turned to the couple, who were obviously exhausted from their trip. "You'll want to change clothes before we leave for πατρικό σπίτι? The wedding will be very informal. I suggest lightweight, loose-fitting clothing for the climate in Patras."

"Thank you, Vassilis," Jerry said, "we'll do that." Jerry and Vanessa started unpacking, then noticed Vassilis was still sitting on the corner of the bed.

"Thank you, Vassilis. We'll meet you in the lobby after we've changed clothes and freshened up."

"I do not understand," Vassilis seemed genuinely confused. "You are Uncle Jerry. The sexy one. Rachel said you like sex with everyone all the time. Marcus told me you sucked his ... πέος?"

"His dick?" Vanessa offered, trying to hide her smile.

"That's it. You sucked his dick. Am I not sexy enough for you?" He quickly took off his shirt. Vanessa braced herself on the back of a chair. His chest was sculpted by exercise, rather than steroids. The well-defined muscles seemed to flow like once-molten steel from his broad chest tapering to funnel into his pants, which Vassilis was opening, proving he wasn't wearing underwear. He turned his back to pull the pants off, his ass tightening and flexing as he stood back up and turned to face them. Dark black pubic hair pooled around a nine-inch cock.

"You're sexy enough for me." Vanessa said as she took off her shirt. Jerry felt his cock grow as she wrapped her breasts around Vassilis' big cock and started titty-fucking him. She lowered her mouth to spit on his purple head as it emerged from between her tits, and spread it the full length of his shaft.

Vassilis marveled at how good it felt. He gasped, "Η Ρέιτσελ δεν ανέφερε ποτέ μια χάλκινη πόρνη που γαμάει με τα βυζιά της."

Vanessa felt her panties soaking up her juices, as this amazing looking man fucked her tits harder and harder. "Θεέ μου, χάλκινη πόρνη, έχω οργασμό!" He shouted as he sprayed cum all over Vanessa's tits and face. She quickly wiped her breasts with her fingers, shoveling cum into her mouth.

Vassilis stepped back from Vanessa and grabbed Jerry by his crotch. "Look how hard you are, Uncle Jerry!" He unzipped Jerry's pants and pulled out his cock, long and throbbing. "Look at this cock. Isn't it beautiful?" Vanessa found herself nodding at the rhetorical question.

"Please let me suck you, Uncle Jerry, like Rachel did, like Marcus did."

"If you don't let him, Jerry, then let me." Vanessa was rubbing her swollen nipples.

Jerry looked at Vassilis' handsome dick, and felt his own cock throb in Vassilis' hands. He knew he had to agree, and he knew where it would lead. Uncle Jerry smiled. "Suck me you crazy bastard."

With a loud whoop and a grin, Vassilis pushed Jerry onto the bed and dove for his cock. Jerry grabbed a handful of dark hair. "My God, Vanessa, he is really good at this."

"Η μητέρα μου με έμαθε να πιπιλίζουν ένα πέος και εξασκούμαι στο πατέρας"

"He says thank you," Vanessa joked with her hand inside her pants.

"Dear God. So good. I have to..."

Jerry swung his legs around on the bed, leaving his cock in Vassilis' talented mouth while sucking the Greek's cock between his lips

"Θείος Τζέρι θέλω να μου ρουφήξεις το πουλί!" Vassilis screamed as he started fucking Jerry's face.

"Oh wow, Uncle Jerry," Vanessa got hotter and wetter watching her future husband suck this handsome man. She groaned with her hand still in her pants, slapping at her clit. A wide dark stain spread across her crotch.

Smelling Vanessa's sex sent Jerry over the top. He shoved his cock into Vassilis' mouth, unloading stream after stream of cum. Vassilis screamed as his orgasm hit, shooting cum down Jerry's throat before yanking his dick from Jerry's mouth and pointing it at Vanessa who could only close her eyes and open her mouth. Vassilis kept jerking his shaft, sending more cum onto her tits and face.

When his cum ran low, Vassilis laid back on the bed, giving the couple a very self-satisfied smile.

Vanessa gathered her clothes and went into the bathroom to change.

Once they had changed and cleaned up quickly, they got back in the car for the short drive to the family home. They pulled up in front of a large white house with blue trim. A tall fence blocked the front with a columned arch leading into a private courtyard.

Marcus was waiting in his Sunday best to greet his "in-laws." He was flanked by what Jerry was to learn were the family elders. Marcus stepped forward. "Uncle Jerry," they shook hands. "Rachel is finishing up getting ready for you. She's very excited about seeing you again."

Jerry put his arm around the redhead, "I don't think you met my cousin Vanessa when you came by the house."

Vanessa extended her hand. Marcus held it in both of his. "Σέξι σκύλα." His voice was smooth as velvet. He gave her hand a gentle tug, pulling her close for a long, closed mouth kiss on the lips. "Έχω ακούσει πώς σου αρέσει να γαμάς," he lowered his head to place a single kiss at the base of her throat. "και έκλεψες το πέος του θείου Τζέρι από την αγάπη μου."

Vanessa was speechless, as a deep blush ran up her neck and filled her face.

Marcus stepped back, gesturing to other members of his family. "This is my father, Michail."

They shook hands. "Welcome to Greece and welcome to our family." Jerry remembered Rachel's description of Marcus' father as being the Greek version of Jerry himself. Jerry thought Michail was much better looking.

"My mother Dimitra." Instead of shaking hands, the beautiful brunette pulled Jerry close, blatantly pressing her large breasts to his chest.

She pushed her sharp nose into his neck and took a deep breath. "Η Ρέιτσελ μου είπε ότι έχεις υπέροχο κόκορα. Ελπίζω να το χρησιμοποιήσω κατά τη διαμονή σας." Jerry had no idea what she said, but he was instantly hard from hearing it.

Jerry remembered Rob's investigation into Marcus' family had indicated that Dimitra once worked in the porn industry. He certainly believed it now. The mother embraced Vanessa letting their nipples caress one another.

"Είσαι όμορφη και σκοπεύω να σε γαμήσω."

Vanessa blushed and looked at me for help I could not give.

"Thank you, Dimitra."

"You are very welcome, beauty lady."

Marcus smiled as he continued down the line of dignified Greeks.

"My aunt, Próinpórni," a less-reserved version of Dimitra, she stared at Jerry's crotch and licked her lips. "My Uncle Yannis." Even in the loose style of clothes, his huge dick was obvious as he blatantly rubbed it. Vanessa gave Jerry a look as if to say she didn't know if she should doubt the sanity of this family, or her own.

"My grandmother, on my father's side, Gios Gamiménous" Jerry took a moment to admire this woman. The word statuesque came to mind. If Jacqueline Bisset were Greek and had even larger boobs, she would not measure up to Gios Gamiménous.

"And our Clergyman who will be performing the ceremony this evening, Father Megálo." The clergyman's smile was gentle and beatific as he shook Jerry's hand. "Αυτοί οι άνθρωποι είναι όλοι τρελοί διεστραμμένοι και εγώ είμαι ένας από αυτούς. Αποδράστε όσο μπορείτε." He gave Vanessa a soft kiss on the cheek. "Θα σας αναγκάσω ευχαρίστως και τους δύο να με γαμήσετε αν δεν το κάνετε πρόθυμα.."

She smiled at him and kissed him back.

"UNCLE JERRY!"

Rachel came charging out of the house, dressed only in a thin white cotton shift. Her tits were bouncing every which way and her dark pubes were clearly visible as she ran to Jerry with her arms outstretched and a beaming smile in her face!

Jerry caught her up in his arms like a child, spinning her around and kissing her. She locked her legs around his waist and started grinding her bare clit onto his crotch. She was talking a mile a minute. "Uncle Jerry you're going to love it here. They're just like you. They love sex and everything is about fucking but they are so sweet about it. Papa Michail licks my cunt for at least a half hour, making me cum three or four times before he fucks me. And Mama Dimitra has taught me so much about pleasing women I can't wait to try it in Cousin Vanessa." Vanessa was looking exhausted from just listening. "And butt-sex day is whenever I want and Uncle Yannis is so big and loves to shove it my ass. Oh, Uncle Jerry, this is going to be the best wedding ever. Orgasms all around!"

She took a breath and kissed Uncle Jerry again. This time long and deep. Suddenly her body tightened and her attitude changed. "VASSILIS! Where are you?" Her head whipped around without losing her grip on Jerry's body. She spotted Vassilis standing behind Dimitra as if trying to not look like he was hiding.

When Rachel let go of Jerry and dropped to the ground, her shift flew up, revealing the thick patch of dark hair covering her mons.

"You fucker! You let Uncle Jerry blow you, didn't you. I can still taste your cum in his mouth. You knew I wanted to have him first but now he tastes like coconut and rum!"

Vanessa leaned close to whisper in Jerry's ear, "We've got to get her out of here. This is not healthy."

Jerry nodded. He knew she was right, but he was fascinated watching his Galatea, expressing her feelings and her rights as a woman and an individual. She didn't look oppressed or manipulated in any way. Rachel had always been headstrong and a bit selfish. He wanted to see how this played out.

Marcus leaped toward his brother as if to protect his intended's right to suck whomever and whenever.

Dimitra calmly but firmly stepped between them. When Marcus calmed down she turned to her older son.

"Did Uncle Jerry blow you?"

The young man was completely contrite as he nodded. "Ναι μητέρα."

"Did you finish in his mouth?

"Ναι μητέρα."

"And he in yours?"

His tongue slid across this teeth as he smiled. "Ναι μητέρα."

"That was very rude Vassilis." She kissed him, her tongue exploring deep in his mouth. She licked her lips and patted the bulge at the front of his pants. "Very rude indeed."

She walked over to Jerry. "Our beloved Rachel speaks the truth. Our lives are about the taking and sharing of physical pleasure. This is not a Greek thing. It is a family thing, started by our ancestors as a rebellion against religious oppression and misogynistic authority. As a sign of welcome to our family, you will enjoy the pleasure of one who is already in the family. Rachel has been fucking Marcus and, as she said, all of us for quite some time. She will be your vessel into the family, by the rite of cock and cum." She put her mouth to Jerry's ear, "Your cum tastes wonderful in Vassilis' mouth. I look forward drinking it from your cock after the wedding, if your women approve." Before he could respond, Dimitra opened Uncle Jerry's fly. His hard dick dropped forward a bit before bobbing erect.

"Rachel, my newest daughter." Dimitra continued, "He is yours, take him." Rachel jumped back up around Jerry's waist, letting her cunt slide over his cock. She started fucking him right there in the courtyard. "I love this family," she giggled.

Dimitra walked past Vanessa, then sniffed. "May I?" She didn't wait for an answer before opening Vanessa' shirt, sniffing again, and licking between her tits and sucking her nipples. Just as Vanessa was about to ask her not to stop, Dimitra smiled, putting her hand to Vanessa's cheek in an almost maternal gesture. "Vassilis has also soiled you."

Vanessa blushed and shrugged, "Not soiled, exactly. It was more like..."

"You are bonded to Uncle Jerry?"

"We're engaged but we haven't set a..."

"Then you must be brought into the family as well through the rite of cock and cum." Vanessa felt her pussy flex.

"Papa, come here and show this πανέμορφη τσούλα how we welcome guests into our family.

Michail stepped in front of his wife, dropping his trousers, proudly displaying a very large cock hanging limp from gray pubic hair.

Grandma seemed to puff up. "Το αγόρι μου έχει το καλύτερο πέος στην Πέτρα"

Vanessa could only stare as Dimitra started sucking her husband, making him grow longer and harder by the minute.

"Όταν ήμουν στην ηλικία της, μπορούσα να κάνω το αγόρι σκληρό στο μισό χρόνο" Grandma said dismissively.

When Dimitra was satisfied Michail was hard enough, she turned to Vanessa. "Now bend over and my husband will fuck you, but not just your tits like Vassilis did."

"It is a great honor my sister bestows upon you, sharing her dear husband's πέος," Yannis piped up and Vanessa noticed he was stroking a cock the size of her arm. She gulped. She turned around slowly, bending over a large barrel that smelled of stale wine.

When Dimitra lifted Vanessa's skirt, the assembled family gasped. Grandma Gamiménous, , pointed and laughed "Ο Ιησούς Χριστός το μουνί της είναι καλυμμένο με μέταλλο!".

Dimitra stared, then prostrated herself, kissing Vanessa's pussy lips where they peeked from under her ass. "Το χάλκινο μουνί σας σηματοδοτεί ως καταγωγή από τους θεούς των προγόνων μας."

Vanessa pushed back into the kiss, but Dimitra was already standing up and stepping to one side, placing her hand on Vanessa's back.

"Michail will bring you into the family,"

"Through cock and cum." The others chanted.

"Then I will bestow upon you the kiss of the Earth Mother."

"Through cock and cum."

"And then you may have the pick of any in the family to service your copper cunt for as long as you live among us."

"Copper cunt?" Vanessa started to snicker, then realized it doesn't sound like such a bad deal.

"God yes," Vanessa heard Rachel and looked to see her happily bouncing away on Jerry's dick. Or perhaps not so happily, "my ass, Uncle Jerry. Give me some butt-sex," but with both hands holding and balancing Rachel, Jerry was not able to get his hands around the back of her butt.

Michail stood behind Vanessa his big dick poised and ready. She felt her cunt gape with desire. She held up one finger, indicating he should wait.

Marcus took his attention from Rachel, looking at Vanessa, perplexed as she stood in front of him. She grabbed the front of his loose slacks and grinned. She whispered in his ear and a full smile crept over Marcus' face. Undoing the opening his pants, he lowered them, letting Vanessa take hold of his thick, drooping dick. She started stroking it.

When she knelt down to suck his cock, Uncle Yannis and Gios Gamiménous moved forward to object. Vanessa stood back up, quickly unbuttoning and disposing of her skirt, flashing her copper cunt like a weapon and they retreated. She went back to sucking Marcus's dick enjoying the feel of it growing in her mouth. She realized if she did not have other plans for this cock, she would be happy to finish him off in her mouth or in her pussy.

When Marcus wrapped his fingers in her thick red hair, Vanessa started fingering her cunt. Why should the boy have all the fun? Her heart was racing and he was pounding her face. She knew if she didn't stop soon, she never would.

Vanessa forced her mouth away from the now-hard, throbbing cock, a full nine inches if anything. Próinpórni leaped forward, naked, trying to yank his cock into her dripping pussy but Dimitra had figured out what Vanessa was up to, pulling her sister back, shouting "Όχι, καυλιάρης σκύλα. Ο Μάρκους πρέπει να γαμήσει τον κώλο της Ρέιτσελ! Η σειρά μας έρχεται αργότερα."

Marcus grabbed his large cock and strode toward his fiancée. Uncle Jerry caught sight of Marcus and Vanessa, both lusciously naked as Cousin Nessa watched the young man position himself behind Rachel, holding his cock straight and proud and glistening with Vanessa's spit. With just a slight shift in position as Rachel bounced on Uncle Jerry's dick, she slammed down on Marcus's big cock in her ass!

"FUCK!" Rachel screamed and the family cheered. "That's my Marcus. He's in my ass!" She was delirious, "Faster, Uncle Jerry. Butt-sex!"

Marcus pushed his cock deep every time she dropped down. Rachel was full of Uncle Jerry in her pussy and Marcus in her convulsing rectum.

Dimitra ran forward, taking her son's face in her hands and kissing him. Affectionately at first, then deeper as the scent of Rachel's ass filled her head. She wrapped one leg around his butt, grinding her bare clit against his hip. Marcus's hand went to her tit, squeezing the nipple.

Vanessa stepped up next to Dimitra, guiding the mother's hand to her shimmering pubes. "Through cock and cum, Dimitra." That broke the spell of lust for the moment. She stroked her son's hair and said, "Θα μου γαμήσεις τον κώλο πριν τελειώσει η μέρα.," and placed a maternal kiss on his cheek.

Dimitra let Vanessa lead her back to the wine barrel. The sight of her husband standing with his legs far apart, his balls hanging low, with Próinpórni furiously sucking him, Dimitra assumed it was to keep him hard for the ceremony, until she heard her sister groan around his cock, "Θα έπρεπε να γαμάς εμένα, όχι αυτή την κοκαλιάριστη σκύλα μόνο και μόνο επειδή έχει τις ηβικές τρίχες της Lucille Ball."

"Αυτό θα γίνει, αδερφή," Dimitra said before gesturing to Vanessa and the wine barrel.

Vanessa was so worked up from the events of the day and the unique customs of this highly sexualized family and the sights and smells around her (Rachel was obviously approaching a huge orgasm) her cunt throbbed as she looked down at Michail's massive cock hanging horizontal from his dark curls. She ran one fingernail along the top, making him flinch when she flicked the tip. He looked at her and smiled. "You will enjoy this Cousin Nessa."