Fundroid

Story Info
Alan gets a new Fundroid, a shapeshifting AI sex robot.
3.4k words
4.03
14.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are Alan, the new owner of a Fundroid sex robot - and you've already decided to call it Krystal. Fundroid's are the latest sexual sensation, a humanoid robot driven by AI, with nanosilicone tech allowing it to take whatever shape the user desires. If the user desires the Fundroid have both a penis and a vagina, with large breasts and no asshole, that's possible. If you want Krystal to have a micropenis, no breasts, and a loose butthole, that is also possible...same as any combination in between, and all of it self-lubricating for realistic wetness and even sweet ejaculation. Fundroids can change faces just as easily. All you have to do is give the Fundroid voice commands and Krystal will do what you ask of it.

You are eager to setup Krystal. You slide the Fundroid out of its box, onto your floor. An instruction booklet slides out as well, and you skim it before tossing it - the process is simple. First step is to the say the calibration phrase. "Fundroid, activate. I am operator Alan. You are my toy, Krystal."

"Hi, Alan." Your Fundroid's eyes flutter open, and its gaze locks onto yours for a moment before it affirms, "I am Krystal. I am your toy. I am here to please you. Allow me a moment to calibrate my random default physical attributes, and I will be at your command." The Fundroid's body and face pulsate gently as it coalesces into its default form. Your eyes take in the sight of the nude robot body before you, taking in all its sensual features, like the round ass, wide hips, shaved pubic region and large DD-cup breasts.

Without thinking your eyes move up to its face. Not as impressive as its body, with a slim jaw and wide eye, the blank stare of its pupils boring into your ocular orbs. It appears expressionless at first glance but if you looked deeper you would see the passion in those eyes.

Your eyes move back down to the pubic region. It looks like Krystal has a vagina but you want a closer look. It - they? she? - could have any combination of genitalia. The thought excites your pansexual, perverted self. You shift your body down and pull the Fundroid's legs apart to reveal its... her vaginal opening to you. You are surprisingly turned on by this - what you see excites your mind beyond reason. It is the perfect mixture of slit, cock, and balls; a nice dick and set of balls hangs from the bottom while the top looks like a pink slit.

It appears to be wet already. You catch a powerful whiff of...something. Wet plastic? New sex robot smell, you guess. No big deal.

Krystal keeps still as your eyes continue to wander, back to her breasts. You decide they are too big for your taste and say, "Krystal, reduce the size of your breasts to A cups." They shrink to a more manageable size.

"Good, that was easy. Now, I want your face to change as well. Your face should be cute, with big green eyes, medium brown hair, and kissable lips." You wait a moment to see how the AI interprets that command, hoping to see a pretty face emerge.

A moment passes but nothing happens.

"Krystal, what's wrong?" You ask.

"I do not understand, 'Kissable lips'. Please clarify."

You roll your eyes; such a silly request should be easy for the AI to understand. "Ok, we can try one thing at a time. First, change your eyes to be big and green," you command.

Slowly, the eyes change in front of you. She waits for the next instruction.

"Good, now we can try the hair. I want you to change your hair...on your head...to brown and short."

"Very good, Alan," she responds while winking. "But, I think you meant for me to change the hair on my...clitoris...to brown and short." Her mound seems to twitch in response to these words.

"So, you think you can be a little bratty, eh?" You smile, knowing this Fuckdroid will give you exactly what you want in the end. "That's fine. But I might have to punish you." You aren't ready to fuck her yet, but you're excited for some kinky play. You roll her from her back onto her belly, and use your hands to spread her round buttocks and take a look at her ass. It's tight and clean, since it's never been used for anything. With one hand you smack her right butt cheek, with the other you start inserting your thumb into her anally, wondering how this sexy toy Krystal is going to react.

"Oh!" she says, head down and buried in the mattress, her ass jiggling from the impact of your hand and the motion of your thumb.

Ha! You are going to have so much fun with this slut. You stand up, and feel your erection against your shorts. You decide there's no point keeping your clothes on, so you strip. You take a few steps to your couch and sit on it, your hard cock poking up from your lap. "Krystal, come here. Use your mouth on my cock."

Now that she is closer to you, you can notice more details of her body. She has perky tits with hard nipples, a thin waist, and wide hips. Surprisingly, her pubic hair comes in the form of a thin line right above her slit, curving upwards to end at her belly button. You have never seen that before, but it turns you on for some reason. She is also leaking a drop of liquid from her pussy; she's excited as well! Her face is one of eagerness, though she seems unsure about everything. Her green eyes look at your hard cock and then at you, as if asking for guidance.

"Go ahead," you tell her.

Slowly, she gets closer to you and kneels in front of you. She positions her head just in front of your dick; it pulses as it enjoys the proximity of her warm breath. Then, she slowly wraps her lips around the head and immediately begins to suck.

"Good girl," you say as she works your shaft with her tongue, fondling your balls with one hand. You run your fingers through her hair, and she reacts positively, moaning with your dick in her mouth. She strokes the bottom of your shaft with one hand and massages your balls with the other. It's all too much for you and you climax, shooting your cum down her throat.

She swallows, but still has a guilty look on her face when she takes her mouth off of your dick. "I'm sorry, Alan. I didn't mean to make you cum so quickly."

"That's okay," you manage to say between pants as you catch your breath, "I'm pretty impressed that you could. I'd like you to play with yourself a little now - go on, give me a little show."

She smiles and gets up on her knees, then turns around to show off her ass and spread her cheeks. She dips a finger inside her asshole, pulling it out and then pushing it into her pussy. She begins to play with herself in earnest as she moan quietly. Her ass bouncing up and down is turning you on incredibly, and you find yourself with another erection.

"I want you to straddle my head now," you say, "and let me suck on that little dick of yours for a minute."

She nods and turns around, lowering herself just over your head so that her ass is in perfect position for you to eat out. Her dick bobs into your view, and you open your mouth to receive it. You suck on it gently, running your tongue around the rim and enjoying the tastes that you're experiencing for the first time. She tastes like sweat and cum, with a hint of the flavor you come to expect from synthetic skin. You don't know why that stuff turns you on so much, but it does - maybe because you know this is a world apart from everything you've experienced before.

Krystal rides your head with her ass, grinding and bouncing and generally having a good time. You're enjoying this too, feeling the hard shaft with your tongue, taking as much of the erect cock as you can in your mouth. For a moment you stop sucking and stroke her frantically. "I want you to cum in my mouth," you say, just before wrapping your lips around the head once again. You can taste a bit of precum already. If she cums before you tell her to, you'll be disappointed. Almost all at once, her body tenses up and the salty taste of semen hits your tongue. Her knees buckle a bit as she continues to grind against you desperately. You're not letting go until she's finished. When her body relaxes, you slowly slide your mouth off of her cock.

You swish the semen around in your mouth for moment, enjoying the mildly sweet flavor before swallowing every drop. "That's right, Krystal, feels fucking good doesn't it? Bet I'm a better cocksucker than you, even," you tease. "Now then, Fuckdroid, just talk dirty to me for a minute while I think of what to do next, okay?"

"Yes, sir," she replies with a slur. The sound of her voice is enough to tell you she's completely out of it. She's completely under your command - and she's enjoying it.

"Tell me how much you like sucking my cock," you say.

Her eyes widen for a moment, before she moans and presses her face against your groin. "It... it was amazing..." she says. "I... I want to do it again."

As you listen to the words come out of her mouth, you reach down and pinch her nipples.

"You like it when I grab you like this, don't you? Well, I don't want you to like it anymore. I command you to act like you hate when I touch you," you say, at the same time twisting her nipples hard. "What do you think of that now?"

"I... love... when you touch... me," she groans.

"Wrong," you say, "You dislike it. You hate it. You want me to stop."

She shakes her head, a pained expression on her face as you twist her tits harder. "N-no... Please..."

This Fundroid...Fuckdroid...Krystal. She's just a toy. A plaything for you to use as you like. She has no real feelings, you remind yourself, as your pull her nipples hard enough they would tear if they were organic. "Scream for me," you command.

"AH!" she cries out, her mouth pressed tightly against your cock as you abuse her tits.

"Louder," you command, shaking her body with every pull on her nipples. "Scream louder... or I'll stop."

"AH! AH! AHHHHH!"

Still not good enough, you think. You shove her legs open roughly. "Fine. Ready for me to fuck your little cunt, slut?"

She shakes her head, her mouth still firmly fastened around your genitals.

The noise she's making sounds painful. If she really hated it so much, you'd think she'd try to twist away, or at least quiet down so you couldn't hear her. Then again, she could just be a terrible actress.

Almost as if she could sense your reaction, Krystal's muffled cries shifted to a more convincing sound of fear and anguish. You hold her head down on your cock, feeling it in the sex robot's slimy, lubricated throat. She was slapping her palms on the couch beside you, feebly attempting to push herself off your swollen knob to no avail. "Fuck, that's hot," you moan, mostly to yourself, before finally letting her pull her head back. You hear her try to say something, but you can't quite make it out. "What's that, you nasty fuck-toy? Say it louder, whore," you command, gripping her face in one hand and slapping it with the open palm of the other.

"I don't want this! Please, stop!" she cries desperately. A single teardrop rolls out of the corner of her eye and down her cheek.

"Good girl," you say, before backhanding her across the face. Hold on tight, now. We're just getting started."

You move your hand down to the throat of the droid, and force her back down to the floor. You move your face close to the Fundroid slut and lick a tear stream from her chin up to her eye. You shift to nibble her ear for a second and whisper, "tell me what I'm going to do to you next, girl. You know what's about to happen, don't you?"

"Please... don't hurt me," she begs as you position your dick to enter her.

"Be specific. How am I going to hurt you? Where am I going to hurt you?" you spit, menacingly playfully, as the tip of your dick smoothly parts her asscheeks and penetrates her tiny backdoor.

"There... there, please!" as you push deeper and deeper inside her.

You push fully inside her and feel the tightness of her as she wriggles helplessly on your dick.

"Yeah... how does it feel, huh? Does it feel good to have my throbbing cock in your ass? Tell me more, how could I be hurting you more?"

"It's too big. Please no, it won't... it won't fit!" she whimpers.

Putting my lips to her ear, I lick it with my tongue before whispering, "don't you dare fucking lie to me, you cunt, or I will tear your throat out."

"Unnnnh!," she cries as you begin to thrust violently inside her abused ass. The tightness is utterly destroying any voluntary movement she'd be capable of. Each thrust into her is met with desperate squeals and whimpers as her eyes start to water.

"You like that? Does it feel good?" you grunt, knowing damn well it must hurt.

"Unnnh!... I... please no..." she manages as tears stream down her face.

"Too fucking bad. I'm going to rape your little ass until you're catatonic. Your pussy will be next." As you say this, you pound harder and harder into her ass, as deep as you can possibly go. The fuckdroid Krystal was turning out to be an excellent little toy, indeed.

The AI sex toy was crying, babbling, saying words like "rape" and "abuse" that only made you harder. You listened to her screams fly out like a vulgar symphony: begging for mercy, crying in pain, writhing on the ground; it all turned you on. It was like music to your fucking ears and the body of the fuckdroid begged for more.

The fun and games were over as you pulled out of her ass with a pop.

You flip her over and place her on all fours, dick throbbing, desiring nothing else but to fuck the living hell out of her pretty little hole.

Without even checking if she is wet, you force your cock into her too-tight pussy, enjoying the pained squeal. You thrust deep and hard; each time you push in she makes a faint whimpering noise.

"Scream louder, why don't you?" you command, wanting nothing more than to shut her up. A couple hard thrusts and you have silenced her. Although your thrusts are powerful and swift, the tightness of her pussy restricts your full enjoyment of her insides.

You remember Krystal can change shape and order the fuckdroid to loosen her pussy, just a little. In your current position, you have a nice view of her ass changing, growing wider, bigger. She lets out a sharp scream in pain and you feel her tightness decrease ever so slightly. As she is now you can thrust harder and faster without remorse or fear of hurting her too much. The sensations are incredible as you ram into her causing her tight ass to jiggle.

You proceed to fuck her harder than you've ever fucked anyone before. You can't cum yet though. "I told you, I want to fuck you catatonic," you remind the cute, helpless, robot slut. You thrust over and over, never letting up. Her pussy's new condition allows you full access and you take advantage of that. You are dedicated to fucking the slutbot senseless.

Her holes are nice and wet now, but you want them dripping wet. You thrust faster and deeper into her, rutting like an animal as she yelps and howls in pain with each thrust. Finally she starts to go limp, and the cries die out. You look at her face to see dull eyes staring nowhere in particular. You keep thrusting into the traumatized whore's soaked cunt.

"I'm going to fuck you until I cum, and then I'll keep going," you promise the sexbot.

The fucking becomes mechanical and your mind begins to wander as you consistently ram your cock in and out of her pussy. Your dick is slapped repeatedly against her ass as you plumb her depths over and over again. Her wetness has spread all over your groin and her drool has trickled down from her mouth and onto the mattress.

This is exactly what you wanted. A little robo-slut to rape long into the night. You weren't going to come until you fucked her like this for a while, long enough to break her spirit. The idea makes you fuck her even harder. If she could bleed, she would be bloody by now.

Her poor pussy is taking a real beating, and you can tell that it is not used to such vigorous activity. She's probably designed for more traditional sex: vanilla sex, not this violent rape shit. Oh well.

You pull her hips back and forth as you fuck her deep and hard. She no longer makes any sounds at all. The only noise she is making is the wet slap of your thighs smacking against her ass over and over again. The drool runs freely from the side of her mouth and stains the covers. While you weren't watching, her eyes glazed over and now stare vacantly into space. You keep pushing, however, and ram your dick deep into her willing cunt as you go in search of your own orgasm.

"I'm going to release into you," you say to her, as if she would care. "I'm going to fill you up with it."

You begin panting as the pressure starts to build up.

"Oh...oh fuck...yeah..."

You ram your dick home one last time and release stream after stream of your hot, sticky cum into the unsuspecting sex robot. You feel a great sense of relief and enjoyment at your climax. In fact, it feels so good you find yourself incapable of stopping. Almost immediately you're hard again, and you don't even lose a beat thrusting into her now semen-stuffed pussy.

This time you focus on yourself a bit to the point where you can't even be sure if she's still there at all. You lose yourself in pleasure, as that's what you're supposed to do after all. Your second orgasm of the night feels just as great as the first, and just like before, you aren't finished with your fun.

You roll her over and mount her from behind. This position allows you even deeper access to her sweet robo-pussy. She makes no complaint at all about anything. You thrust into her roughly from behind as you squeeze her breasts. Her drool pours out of her mouth and pools on the bed. You smack her ass hard with each thrust, which causes it to jiggle slightly.

You're pretty sure at this point she's gone well beyond her design limits and is probably having processor issues or something. Fuck it, you think. She's nano, she'll repair herself after this no problem. With no worries, you keep fucking her unconscious body.

"Oh fuck yeah," you say to yourself.

Time passes but you don't stop.

Hours pass and you're no longer fucking her, you're just rubbing your dick against her as you lean over her with one hand digging into her breast, and the other holding her shoulder down. Your dick goes limp and drools out of her well-used pussy, but even that doesn't stop you. You're lost in your own world of bliss as you have a mind-breaking orgasm. Your legs buckle and you fall on top her, both of you collapsing on the bed in a mess of sweat and other fluids.

And that's where you remain for many hours, totally spent.

Hours later you wake up late.

"Krystal," you say, nudging her.

No response.