Funeral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly dropping my wet fingers down the crack of Savana's plump ass to her tight asshole rubbing my soapy fingers on her tight little asshole. Probing the entrance, gently, poking one wet finger inside her ass thrusting so deep, she lets out a deep sigh. Then out, then in, adding another wet soapy finger and a third driving hard pounding her ass, deeper and deeper. Savana rubbing my wet soapy clit as the first waves of sheer pleasure start encompassing my little body.

The hot water, a bathroom full of hot steam, our own little sauna. The pain and pleasure, the depravity, of fucking my sorority sister's sweet ass. The dirty little redheaded, I love so much, as she screams in delight, I drop to my knees for a taste of her sweet cunt.

Savana is so wet my long tongue exploring her sweet insides. Curling, dancing, tasting her juices with my long tongue. She grabbed my head, gasping for air, legs trembling. knees buckling, "YES! Cheryle YES!" She screamed.

Epilogue:

Loading my bags in my jeep for the drive home one last long hug tears of sadness. Driving out of the driveway watching Savana get smaller in my rearview mirror. Through the country hi-ways to the Indianapolis bi-ways north on I-sixty-five the image of the Chicago skyline coming into view.

12