Waxing For The Nude Beach Ch. 01

Story Info
Her prep for a nude beach weekend goes better than planned.
5.4k words
4.67
30.8k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, I'm packed for the beach, the house is clean, the cats are fed, and I have an hour alone while Tom is shopping before my Brazilian appointment, Meg thought as she settled into her comfy chair in the sun room. I deserve a treat. Tomorrow she and her husband would be in the sun and sand on their favorite nude beach for the first time this summer. It was actually the only nude beach within a day's trip, but ever since their first visit three years ago, Meg had become a dedicated beach bum.

Meg pulled open her laptop and began scrolling through the results of her favorite porn search term. What kind of public humiliation is in store for me today. Hmm, that looks hot. She settled on a thumbnail of a video set on a beach titled "Nude Beach Gangbang Slut Gets Tied Up and Used." 34:53. That's just enough time for me to make myself cum before my appointment, she thought, She clicked play. The video opened with three men all standing around a woman who was lying face down in the sand. She wore nothing but sunscreen. One of the men knelt over her and spread her legs wide. The other two stepped behind him and restrained her arms above her head. They then each took turns fucking her from behind while she screamed at them to stop. Fuck, this is hot. I wonder if Tom checks the browser history. Oh well. He knows I like this kind of stuff.

Meg leaned back in her comfy chair and snaked one hand inside the waistband of her track shorts. A couple minutes later the woman in the video was shown naked, bound and gagged, tied to a sign in the sand that read "YOU MAY ENCOUNTER NUDE SUNBATHERS AHEAD." Oh my god, thought Meg. She spread her legs and reached her hand down further over her mons, spreading her fingers through her coarse pubic hair. That looks just like our beach! How many more porn videos were shot there? Maybe they're having a gang bang right now, and I can watch it live. The woman in the video writhed and moaned in agony. Fuck, maybe I can be IN it. Ohhhhh. Her fingers made contact with her swollen labia and moved toward her clit. She closed her eyes and let her imagination take over.

As she rubbed herself through her panties she imagined that she was kneeling on the beach, begging her nude attackers not to take her. She slipped out of her shorts to give her wrist more room to move and sunk further back in the chair, spreading her legs wide. Should I close the blinds? she thought. The sunroom faced an alley and their neighbors house. Nah, I'll just sit real low. She imagined herself crying out in ecstasy as her pussy lips were stretched apart and she was taken by three strangers. What would Tom do if he knew what I was thinking? Shit, what would he do if he were there when I was getting gang banged? Her mind was racing. Maybe he'd join in. In fact, he probably would, wouldn't he? The thought turned her on even more.

Her hands sped up. If I don't cum right now, I think I might explode. She reached a hand under her sweatshirt and grabbed her breast, flicking her hard nipple until it sent shivers through her. She was twisting her hips against her hand. Due to the laundry situation earlier, she was relegated to wearing a sexy black lace thong that didn't hide much or create much of a friction barrier. She didn't bother removing it. MMMMmmm I kinda want this to last. ohhh, you know what would be really hot? Meg got up from her chair and peered out the window to see if anyone was out there. The coast was clear. I'm going to get myself off like I used to.

Meg turned around and straddled the arm of the chair. She grabbed the back of the chair for leverage and began thrusting her hips back and forth against the cloth covered arm. The panties she wore gave her no warning of the wetness that had grown between her legs and was now making its way down her thighs. After another minute or so of rubbing her clit into the chair, she was panting heavily and trying to keep her knees from buckling beneath her. As soon as she felt that she was too far gone, she braced for the coming wave. What came instead was a jarring alarm tone on her phone. She stopped writhing and picked it up to read the message. "CALENDAR ALERT: Waxing appt in 10 mins."

"Fuck!" she yelled. Frantically, and with great disappointment, Meg heaved on her sweatshorts, slipped into her sandals, and ran out the door with her purse and keys

Ten minutes later she lay waiting on a table in a tiny room at the "Wax and Wayne" salon a few neighborhoods over. Phew. Record time. Meg was still in a daze from her "masturbationem interuptus" earlier. Any moment the tech would enter and ask her to disrobe. Fuck, I'm still wearing my sexy panties, she realized. In a panic she pulled off her shorts and went for her lace panties next but was stopped by the sound of the door opening.

"Hello! Meg? I'm N..." the tech's tone changed from jovial and professional to vaguely sultry when she saw Meg in her underwear. "...Nadine. Let's start you off with some warm towels, shall we?" Nadine walked towards the sink, placing her hand on Meg's bare leg as she passed her. "We'll get you nice and ready." Nadine had a working-class accent.

Meg eyed Nadine as she quickly crossed the room. She was tall with brown hair and strikingly attractive. Her firm buttocks filled out her yoga pants perfectly. Her dark eyelashes cast long shadows across her cheeks. She wore an oversized, overstretched crop top t-shirt with the sleeves cut off and when she moved, Meg could see the side of her abdomen and almost the entire side of her milky white breast. She was fit, and her tits looked phenomenal. Meg shivered.

When Nadine reached the towel warmer, she pulled a towel out and walked towards Meg with it. Meg admired the pretty girl's sharp features and blue eyes. Meg guessed her to be in her early twenties. She wore her makeup well, with contoured cheekbones and scarlet red lipstick. "I forgot to mention," she said. "You'll need to take them off." She nodded towards Meg's crotch. "It's a shame, they're cute," she added with a wink and a smile.

Meg blushed and reached her thumbs into the waistline of her lace panties. With a quick yank, they were pulled down her legs and dropped onto the floor. Nadine smiled again. "Do you mind if I look?" She asked casually.

"Um...No, I guess not." Meg stammered, embarrassed.

Nadine reached forward and began gently tracing her fingertips along the side of Meg's left thigh. She watched as the young woman squirmed slightly. Nadine smiled as she lightly massaged the fleshy, supple thigh. Meg wondered if she could tell what she was doing just ten minutes earlier. Jesus, I hope I'm not still soaked down there. "Looks like you're ready for the bikini wax."

With that, Nadine pushed Meg back onto the table and moved in front of her. Oh god, this is so embarrassing. My pussy probably looks like it has rug burns on it. She's going to know what I was doing! Nadine pressed her hands firmly on either side of Meg's thighs and spread her legs apart. She ran her index finger up the inside of Meg's left thigh and brushed her nail over her labia. Meg's eyes opened wide with shock and she stopped breathing. Was that on purpose? It couldn't be. "There seems to be some...moisture here. Hopefully it won't interfere with the wax." Oh my god I want to die. This is the worst moment of my life. Meg watched as Nadine turned to get the wax cart and strips. With her back turned, Nadine brought her finger, the one that had just made contact with her vagina, to her mouth. She definitely just did that.

When Nadine turned back, her countenance was changed entirely. She stared lustily at Meg, who suddenly felt like frightened prey. "You'll need to remove your shirt for the procedure as well."

"W...why do you need me to take my shirt off?" questioned Meg timidly. Her cheeks flushed, she was starting to panic.

Nadine replied in a deep, sultry voice, "for the free nipple waxing. We're running a special today. In fact, let's start there."

"Uh...Ok," Meg was scared of this young woman, ashamed of herself and her state, and for some reason beginning to get aroused again. She slipped her gray sweatshirt over her head and dropped it to the floor. She was now fully exposed to the gorgeous tech.

Nadine descended upon her and before she knew it, Meg felt the searing heat on her right breast. She looked down and saw a blue glob of wax covering her pink nipple. Nadine was grinning mischievously. "Just hold still sweetie. You can scream if it hurts too bad."

Rrrriip!

Meg grunted when she felt the sharp pain. She looked down at her breast. Her nipple was red and burning, and fully erect. Oh god, yes that was good. Why did that turn me on so much?

"Aw sweetie, just one more."

Yes, please do the other one. Meg couldn't believe what she was thinking

Again, searing burn, then a rrrip!, then intense pain followed by an immediate wave of pleasure.

"Ok, all done. The nipples are very sensitive. I don't normally do this, but seeing as this is your first nipple waxing, would a kiss make them feel better?" asked Nadine. Her tone was somewhat infantilizing.

What? Was she for real? Meg was suddenly acting on autopilot. ...Yes I do want a kiss. She nodded gently, feigning like she was on the edge of tears.

Nadine slowly leaned forward and kissed the pink tip of Meg's nipple.

"Oooh," gasped Meg, feeling butterflies in her stomach take flight. She felt a wave of pure bliss course through her. She's beautiful. And she's touching me where I need to be touched the most. She moaned as Nadine released her nipple and smiled up at her. "Thank you."

"My pleasure."

"Can I have another?" asked Meg in a quiet voice.

"Of course," Nadine giggled. She moved her head closer and began licking Meg's other nipple. Meg squirmed under her tongue. "Are you ready for your bikini wax?" Nadine asked, continuing to lick and suck.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Is this really happening?

"Yeah." She breathed out, surprised at how calm she sounded.

Nadine bent her head down and gently bit Meg's nipple before raising her head to look at meg's reddened face. "I'd like to try something different. Let's work our way from the back to the front. What do you say?"

Is she really going to keep pretending she didn't just suck on my nipple? What next?

"What do you mean?" asked Meg, suddenly nervous again.

"Why don't you turn over on your belly and I'll show you." Her voice was so deep and so confident for such a young lady. Meg wouldn't have been able to say no if she wanted to. She complied without a word and felt Nadine's expert hands on her bottom. "My, what a lovely butt you have. Is that your husband's favorite part of your body?" Nadine giggled softly.

Meg looked back over her shoulder and met her gaze. Her cheeks flushed. "Maybe." She rested her face back down against the padded table. "Don't worry honey, he'll love this part even more when he sees you next." Nadine knelt behind Meg and spread her cheeks apart. She was so much taller than Meg, so much bigger. She felt her long fingers begin gently tracing hot wax along her ass cheek. Her hands were skilled, yet soft. They felt nice, but the pain they brought was what really thrilled Meg.

For the next several minutes Nadine worked the wax and strips, methodically removing the hair and leaving reddened, tender skin underneath. Each time Nadine yanked a strip of hair, Meg gasped in pain, which made her arousal spike. Nadine worked from her cheeks inward towards her crack.

When she finally got to the sparse hairs around her anus, she leaned in close to Meg's ear and whispered, "last one back here. This one's going to hurt." Meg felt the rip and screamed. The jolt of pain slowly resided, replaced by a soothing, healing sensual pleasure that tingles all over. Tears streamed from her eyes. Her scream morphed into a moan. "There there," said Nadine and she patted Meg's tender cheeks like she was a crying child. "Would you like a kiss?"

Meg was shocked. Licking my nipples is one thing... Her mind was racing. Does she want to lick...my asshole? Am I allowed to enjoy that? Should I ask? Should I just shut up and enjoy it? I shouldn't enjoy it. I'm married. No I shouldn't...

"Yes please," nodded Meg.

"Of course, you poor thing."

Meg felt Nadine's hands spread her ass cheeks apart. Her nose was inches away from her most vulnerable opening. She could smell her own musky scent. Nadine leaned in and kissed her puckered little asshole. She used her tongue to caress the edges of her sphincter and moistened it with her saliva. As soon as she entered her with her long, snaking tongue Nadine withdrew it immediately. She repeated the process three times.

"Does that help?" asked Nadine.

Meg's eyes were as big as saucers. She felt humiliated and excited all at once. There was no way she was supposed to be enjoying this, what was she doing? Nadine's tongue felt strange, but good. She nodded.

"Do you want more?"

Meg nodded again. She shuddered and groaned as she felt Nadine's tongue inside her from behind. It invaded and tickled her anal cavity delightfully. She began whimpering and breathing heavily. She wiggled her ass in Nadine's face and clenched her sphincter on her tongue before she could help herself, hoping to goad her on further.

As Nadine's mouth continued and Meg got more and more aroused, Meg started wondering why she liked having her asshole licked. She wondered if it would feel any different if it were a man doing it. Would she still enjoy it? After a few moments, Nadine stood up. "OK sweetie, I think we're done. Let's flip you over and see what we have to work with."

Meg pouted. She didn't want it to stop. But then it occurred to her that this meant Nadine would have her hands on her pussy. It was still aching from earlier, a warm heat radiating from her clit throughout her throbbing lips. Oh god I still need to fucking cum so bad. She quickly turned back over on her back and spread her legs.

Nadine looked down at Meg's vulva and giggled, "Well! Someone's excited to finish." Meg blushed and smiled. "Let's get going then. But Meg, this can be really painful so I think it's best if you don't watch. Would you like a blindfold? You know...for safety reasons?"

This bitch is really going to hurt me.

"Sure."

Nadine reached into her purse and pulled out a black silk scarf. She folded it neatly and tied it around Meg's head. Everything turned black.

"Ok, Here we go," said Nadine. "It's a shame, your pussy looks really good with fur." Meg felt Nadine's long fingers run through her patch, her nails scraping along her clit. "How does that feel sweetie?"

She thought about her answer carefully. "Um..."

Suddenly she felt a rip as Nadine tore a patch of pubic hair out. Meg shouted in agony and Nadine shushed her and ran her fingernails over her clit again. Fuckkkkk. Meg trembled all over from the sensory overload. "That's ok sweetie. You're doing great." Meg whimpered.

"Here we go!" shouted Nadine. She ripped another patch of hair and again soothed Meg by scratching at her clit. "Are you getting used to it yet, honey? It's not so bad, right?"

Meg felt hot tears run down her cheeks and drip off her chin. She wanted to yell, beg for mercy, scream. Instead she quietly moaned and groaned.

Again and again Nadine repeated the process of inflicting pain and pleasure until Meg was writhing. Her cunt was aching in more ways than one. The closer Nadine got to Meg's vagina the more intense the sensations. Meg's pussy was swollen, enflamed, dripping, twitching. Nadine's gentle, sexy voice calmed her. She became this strange matronly figure who whispered erotic words of encouragement into her ear. But she was twelve years younger! Her clit throbbed. Her rectum was pulsating. Her cunt tightened. She was ready to orgasm.

"Ok, Meg. One last spot and then you're in for a special treat for being such a good client. What do you say, are you ready?" Nadine said encouragingly, yet also in a hoarse, seductive tone.

Meg's whole body quivered. Her pelvic muscle clenched and relaxed rhythmically as her eyes remained closed. "Yes," she whimpered.

"Are you sure?" asked Nadine in a whispery voice.

"Yes...Please...Finish me."

Nadine yanked hard on the final strip of hot wax that covered Meg's clit down to the sparse hairs between her labia. "AHHHHHHHHhhh" Meg cried out. The sheer intensity of the sensation sent her into a massive orgasm that took over every inch of her body. "MMMMMMMmm fuck!" She writhed on the table and brought her legs together, twisting them around each other and squeezing her shaking thighs. "God damnit, holy fuck you motherfuck. Shit yessss!." She had never been that vocal during a climax. She ran her hands down the sides of her sweaty body and over her thighs. She wanted to rub her pussy but she was afraid it would hurt. Her entire body shook violently as wave after wave of incredible ecstasy surged through her. However, as quick as the orgasm came it was over. Fuck, why didn't she keep going? Meg was left only partially satisfied. I know I can come again if she lets me. This is so hot.

"That looked really painful, but you took it so well." Nadine's voice was deeper and huskier than ever. "And I got to say, honey, you look amazing down there. Good enough to eat." She giggled sexily.

Fuck it. I need to come again. Meg's breath came in gasps. "Please kiss it and make it feel better?" asked Meg in a small, childlike voice, still blindfolded.

"Of course, honey" Nadine leaned in and kissed her swollen clitoris. "Mmmmmmmmmm, it's so smooth." Nadine's breath cascaded over Meg's hot pussy. "Your husband is going to love it."

Meg shuddered and tensed. The momentary contact felt heavenly. Blindfolded and sexually charged as she was, it didn't matter if it was a woman or a man kissing her now. It was the touch itself that mattered. It was the physical contact that was key. Nothing else mattered. Though it didn't hurt that the young woman was as gentle and assertive as she was, and sexier than hell.

"Oh, sweetie. This part looks really raw. Let's try and fix that."

Meg's mouth opened and she let out a long moan when she felt Nadine's mouth make contact with her vulva. Nadine's lips gently kissed and nibbled at her sore labia. She softly bit her lips and sucked them gently into her mouth, sometimes just barely touching it with her teeth. Her tongue glided over the swollen tissue. Nadine lapped up the juices running down her vulva.

Meg groaned loudly and tried to push her hips towards her assailant. Her stomach tightened. She felt wetness on her thighs.

"Oh sweetie, it looks like you got a little excited and now you're all wet down there. Don't worry, it's totally normal and it happens all the time during this procedure. But we will have to clean you up before we let you go. Does that sound good?"

Meg was growing tired of Nadine's charade and desperately wanted to have a real orgasm. But still, there was something fun about playing along. "Is that my special treat?" she asked in a sardonic tone.

"Partly." Meg felt the table lower by a few feet, then she sensed a presence over her face and a musky scent filled her nostrils. "While I get ready to clean you, why don't you sample one of the other styles we can do. We call this one the landing strip."

Meg felt the blindfold pulled away from her eyes and she opened them. It took a moment to adjust her vision to the bright lights in the waxing room but when she regained her vision she was peering up at Nadine's naked thighs. She was straddling Meg's face and squatting slightly. Between them, directly over Meg's field of view, was the most beautiful sight she'd ever seen. God, she's gorgeous. Her lips parted as her eyes took in the fine wisps of brown pubic hair that had been meticulously trimmed and shaped into the perfect strip. Nadine's hips sunk in towards the bare spots where her thighs met. Meg licked her lips.

12