Funeral: The Mob Boss Wife

Story Info
A graphic funeral Mafia scene.
1k words
4.13
7.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the boss dead now, I am in change. There in the rain she never looked better with tears streaming down those big blue eyes. Her long dark hair. Her wider-than-normal hips. Her long, strong legs in those black nylons. She couldn't hide her huge breasts in the formal attire even though she was trying to be conservative now. She was all-natural. And the veil. He couldn't figure out why it turned him on. He didn't care. He wanted her there and now. He had his men make a perimeter after the other mourners had filtered out. He comforted her.

"I am the boss now," he said.

"I know. I know," she replied. "And I'll take care of everything he said he would."

"Listen." He waited.

"Hey. Look at me."

She raised her big blue eyes. She was sobbing. Trying to get control. For a woman in her mid forties she was incredibly attractive. The maturity. The sadness. It only accentuated her beauty. The little girl still lurking behind those watery eyes and looking for strength to deal with this situation. She was the perfect blend of beauty and maturity and to him she was at her peak. She was a real woman with cellulite and wrinkles. But he liked it. He really, really liked it. He wasn't like those young bimbos the boys liked down at the club. She was real and he wanted her so bad. Now.

"I'll tell ya what. Fuggedaboutit."

She was shocked.

"What. What do you mean?"

"He's dead. And with all due respect. I'm in charge of this operation. So... forget about it"

"Really. You mean it."

"Yeah."

He took her hand. Come over here closer to the coffin. "I know you and me we always had a thing."

"Oh. But I don' think this is the time."

He put his hands up. "No. No. Hear me out." He made a stopping gesture with his palm.

He took her by the stainless steel coffin.

"He's dead. He treated you bad. I never said nuthin. But now he's gone. You deserve respect. And you deserve a chance to dig yourself out of the hole he dug."

"I--"

He cut her short. "Now we can start this off right. A fresh start for you and the kids. Yeah."

"Yeah. That would be... That would be great. I mean little Jimmy doesn't even have money for college."

"I know, I know, and we will address that. I want you to do me a favor now, though, first. I want you to put your hands on the coffin."

She started to sob more. "No. I don't think that's a good idea. I mean there's people."

"Don't worry. My men are here and they won't let anything happen to you."

"Go ahead. Put your hands on the coffin." He put his hand on her shoulder. He then moved behind her.

"We could go to your place. Or my house."

"No. I waited long enough." He didn't need any blue pill now. The whole scene engorged him. He had been half-hard during the ceremony occasionally thumbing it. He took hold of her narrow waist.

"Such a good looking woman you are. You kept yourself real nice."

She was sobbing and crying hard now.

He lifted up her skit and cut through her nylons. To his surprise she wasn't wearing any panties. Interesting.

"Keep you hands on the coffin."

"Yeah. Yeah. OK."

"It's OK. I'm not going to hurt you."

"I know." She sobbed. "I know."

He slid in. She was warm and wet. He didn't waste any time working up into a rapid pace. Her cries started turning to moans of pleasure.

"I saw the way you looked at me--in the past. So many times..."

"I know. I know. But I honored my commitment to my husband. I'm a good woman."

"I know you are. But you saw my dick when I was fucking that whore that night. Remember. A long time ago. And you just watched. That night when you walked in on us.

"I didn't know. I was just surprised. That's all."

"You liked it. You fucking liked it. It turned you on. You stood there and looked at it for a long time."

He felt her full, wide, white hips. He kissed her neck. He neck was a work of fucking perfection. Like a statue. Every curve of her expressed a classy, feminine woman. The hair put up and tight now at the top of her head. He kissed her vulnerable neck. And from the side he could see those long eye lashes framing those big, blue eyes.

"I like it."

"What?"

"I did. I liked it. I used to imagine you fucking me when I was with him."

"Yeah."

"Yeah."

"That's it. Fuck me. Fuck me good, daddy."

"Yeah. Fuck yeah."

"That's it. Grab me and fuck me like a real man. You wanted it for so long. You like that pussy."

"Yes."

"I got a little hair down there for you, daddy. You like it."

"I like it. Oh, I fucking like it."

"That's a nice round ass for you, huh."

"You got the best ass. I used to jack off to you all the time. You're so fucking hot."

"Fuck it. Fuck me good. I'm yours now."

"Fuck. I'm gonna blow a load up in you."

"Do it. I want you inside me. I want your cum inside me. But you have to promise me something..."

"What's that?"

"Promise me you'll fuck my ass."

"You got it. Oh. Oh." He arched back on his toes. She was taller than him in heels. "Oh my fucking god."

"That's it." She moaned.

He cleaned himself up. He gave her a kiss and saw her to her car.

"All right. Don't worry about nuthin. Everything is gonna be fine. Go home. Rest."

He closed the door. She rolled down the window. He handed her a full envelope. "Here's a little something to tide you over. Then, later we can talk a little, and you know, get you and the kids back on track. Maybe a cappuccino or something."

"Thanks. Thank you."

"And listen."

"Yeah."

"You call me if you need anything."

She sobbed a little and shook her head. "OK. Goodnight."

She nodded to the driver. The black limo drove away.