Funny Guy Next Door

Story Info
I turn to my neighbor to help decorate for wife's birthday.
6.4k words
4.18
19k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today is going to be a day we will always remember. My wife Ashley is turning 30 and I have a great celebration in mind. I could use a hand setting up before Ashley gets home so I head out to my across the street neighbors to ask for a hand.

Mark and Nicole are about our age and are good neighbors, the kind you forget are there most of the time. Nicole seems to like me better than she does my wife. Truthfully, it's kind of obvious that Nicole just tolerates Ashley to keep things happy for everyone. It has not gone unnoticed by both Ashley and myself the couple times Nicole has brought up how she likes the way I see humor in everything and how easy going I am. Once after cleaning up the neighborhood July 4th fireworks, I remember Nicole telling Ashley that I was the perfect next door neighbor.

For most of the world today is a boring late winter Saturday around lunch time and like an idiot Mark left Nicole home alone. He does this most weekends trying to never fully grow up. If Mark realized what a treasure Nicole is he'd be spending today flirting and touching her continuously but he's off with his moron buddies from school, golfing or fishing or some stupid waste of time.

Nicole's left at home, bored, doing some chores around the house that Mark couldn't be bothered with. Between taking care of things Nicole mindlessly scrolls Instagram and Tictoc. One of the photography pages she follows is promoting a St. Patrick's day boudoir themed set they've designed and it's made her a little horny. But then the ring of the doorbell snaps her out of it.

Nicole wasn't expecting anyone to drop in. Maybe it's an Amazon delivery she has to sign for. She opens the door expecting the grumpy FedEx woman she's had to deal with before. Caught off guard, Nicole's face lights up seeing me instead of the sour delivery woman.

"Hey Ethan!" she says between the silly grin on her face.

"Hey there Nicole, so sorry to bother you." I reply back less cheerful than usual. I explain how I am working on hanging some decorations for the surprise party tonight and ask if Mark is available to help with some of the parts that need two sets of hands.

Nicole tries to act like her and Mark both hadn't ignored the invitation texts for Ashley's surprise party for the last week. Neither wanted to go as they didn't expect to know anyone there. We're neighbors and are friendly, but not best friends. Sometimes the 4 of us chat and come over for drinks on the patio occasionally but that's about all. It would just be too rude to out right decline so both Mark and Nicole had just chickened out and ignored the invite.

Nicole explains that she's home alone for the afternoon and didn't expect Mark back for a few hours still. Feeling a bit guilty, Nicole is trying to convince me that she would be just as much help as Mark would be anyway and I should just let her come over and be my interior decorator.

I tell Nicole how nice it is for her to offer to help but I really don't want to bother her. And some of the decorations will need a ladder to hang from the ceiling. I would hate for her to have to climb or maybe get hurt.

Ashley is at her parent's place visiting for the day and will be back later for the celebration. There's probably still time to call a different buddy of mine to come pitch in.

Nicole persists, she's bored anyway, still feels bad for ignoring me all week, and sensing my desperation for help and time crunch she grabs my arm and reassures me, "we got this." Looking at her smile and warm eyes, how could I resist her offer to help!

"Ethan, do you think I need to change? Are any guests or caterers going to be coming soon?" Nicole questions, clearly not wanting to meet strangers in the dry running shorts and strappy tank top she's been wearing around the house.

I reply that I've got the food cooking on the Traeger and that no one will show up until party time. "You'll have plenty of time to come back and get cleaned up later once we've got the decorations and everything worked out."

"Sounds good to me Ethan, let's go turn your place into the set of the Great Gatsby." Nicole encourages, remembering the party theme from the invite text. Farewell to the 20s was the most creative I could think of since Ashley turns 30 today.

"Thank you so much for coming to save the day Nicole, I think I might have bitten off more than I can chew trying to pull this off." I answer, regaining my usual cheerfulness as we set across the driveway.

"This isn't at all what I had in mind for my day at home alone, but it's sweet seeing Ethan work so hard to show his care for his wife. He's one of the good ones." Nicole thinks to herself as they walk in her neighbor's front door.

Inside it's an unorganized mess of cheap Party City clearance aisle decorations mixed with black and gold balloons and gaudy curtains and backdrops. "This is going to be a mess, no way Mark would have been any help here." Noel mutters under her breath.

I apologize for the shock at all the supplies being laid out right in the front entryway. And I try to explain the idea I had and that I might have overshot the decoration online ordering. "That poor FedEx woman had to carry all this stuff up onto the front porch all week. I think she hates us!" I say with a nervous chuckle.

Almost instinctively Nicole goes back into assurance mode, stands beside me, links her arm under mine like I'm ushering her to a seat at a wedding and says, "Walk me through where you see this all going, and we'll make it happen."

The feel of the soft skin of her bare arm wrapped around mine and the welcoming words of assurance suddenly clear my mind of anything having to do with decorating. I'm standing there with my mind in a totally different place until a light elbow in the ribs gets me back on task.

"Right, so the idea is to have a roaring 20s photo station with all the curtains and backdrop right here under the stairway. Then just regular party decorations in the kitchen, dining room and living room." I explain, confident in the plan, but wavering on the execution. "Think we can do it?"

Understanding the plan Nicole takes charge. My first assignment is blowing up balloons while she lays out all the different decorations to get the design just right. I'm running all over the place getting tape, hangers, boxes and tables to make her design come to life.

Now it's time to assemble the frame for the backdrop. I have a couple 6 ft ladders so we can each get on one end to raise it in place.

"Are you sure you'll be okay climbing the ladder Nicole? We can wait for Mark to get home. I think we've made good progress."

"Who knows when he'll be back after hanging out with his school gang. He'd probably just mess up our hard work anyway. Plus, I didn't work this hard to not see it get done. You just try to keep up with me Ethan." Nicole giggles at her own joke.

Nicole has no problem climbing the ladder, what an idiot I was worrying about her. I should have known she'd do fine being that she is in the best shape of anyone in the neighborhood. I secure my side eventually putting everything in place but there is a hangup with her end.

Nicole is fit but too petite to work with this frame over her head. Having to reach up and hold the backdrop in place Nicole doesn't have the grip strength to force the PVC frame into the fitting.

"Come on down, I'll get it Nicole. Sorry you couldn't keep up." I send a verbal jab back her way.

"Very funny guy. If I let go, this frame will fall and the backdrop will crash and get creases all down it. You'll have to bring your ladder over and grab it."

I agree, she's right, again. But the stairs are in the way and I can't fit the ladder next to her.

"We'll just take it down, and figure something out. Come on down." I try to talk her into the sensible decision.

"Fuck that! Come too far to not see this through."

Hearing that spark of filthy fire from the lips of his soft fair beauty is shocking and I feel an edginess around her I hadn't had before.

"Yes ma'am" is all I can think to say.

Nicole shuffles her feet on the ladder to switch hands holding the backdrop. Standing only two steps from the top of the ladder she has to lean forward slightly to reach the corner of the frame.

Now standing on the floor behind the ladder, Nicole's new position catches my full attention. Looking up, the loose fit shorts flared out to the back and there was a noticeable gap.

Needless to say, this is a view of her like I have never seen. Nicolel had always dressed stylishly and attractive, but I'd never seen much of her body. My eyes are transfixed on the crease where the back of her thigh turns into the curve of her ass.

"Thank God she didn't change before coming over." I think to myself. I can't help but imagine what sort of panties Noel has on under her shorts. Whatever they are, I know they must be sexy because I've got a clear view of most of her cheek, and no panties in sight!

The heel of a Nike kicks my shoulder, snapping me out of my trance. "Get a good look Ethan?" she scolds with an eye roll.

"Now figure out a way to get up here and grab this for me."

"Nicole, I can't reach the top from down here, the only way to get to it is for me to come up the ladder too." I sheepishly explain thinking the crowded ladder will be too awkward.

"Whatever dude, I don't care. Just get up here already, my arms are dying." She says starting to get aggravated things had stalled here so long.

Quickly I snap one more mental image of my view from the floor and start carefully climbing the ladder. I place my feet wide all the way to either side trying to keep the weight balanced.

Nicole's slender body makes doubling up on the ladder possible. If she wasn't in such good shape or had a bigger frame there's no way we would fit. Keeping my legs out wide I am able to climb without having to get so close to her to make it terribly uncomfortable.

"I'd never be able to reach like this if it were Ashley on this ladder instead of you." I try to make light of the situation.

"What are you talking about, goofball?" Nicole challenges my assertion.

"You know, with that big caboose of hers...no doubt I'd end up on the floor trying this."

We both laugh a little and things lighten up.

"Sorry I don't have enough ass for you Ethan. I thought by the way you were staring a minute ago you liked the view." Nicole's quick wit puts me in a corner.

"No, um, I didn't mean... hold on a minute. Shit." I'm dumbfounded at the flirting. "Just hand me the frame, I can reach it now."

"Finally, thank God! My arms are dead!" Noel rejoices as she slumps over the ladder letting her arms and back finally relax.

Free of the holding the frame, Nicole rests her arms and back over the top of the ladder. Nicole's back and butt curve backwards and press against my stomach and hips. Holding on to the frame at top and standing on the ladder below, the only way not to fall is to lay my weight forward on her.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry Nicole, I just about fell and pulled this whole contraption down with me. You're not hurt are you?"

"Stop being afraid I'm going to break Ethan. Just try and keep up, remember?" Nicole says while reaching a hand behind her and gripping the side of my leg pulling me in tight. "I'll hold you still so you don't ruin all my hard work on this design."

"Yes ma'am!" Again is all I can think to say.

This awkward body position isn't comfortable but I am going to take my time securing the fittings on the frame and setting the backdrop. Maybe it's just my perverted imagination, but I think Nicole is swaying her ass ever so slightly against me.

After fixing the frame I and climbing back down the ladder I reach up to hold Noel's hips with my strong hands and set her back on the floor. In my mind I'm the friendly cowboy helping a damsel get off of a stagecoach in an old western.

"Whew. So glad to be off that ladder" she says with a bit of awkwardness setting in now being face to face after our bodies were so close for the first time. Her words carry a nervous taste in them as if she wonders how our friendship might have changed.

"Yeah, uh, sorry about all that." I mumble back just as awkward as the atmosphere is.

Nicole breaks up the weirdness by turning to look at the backdrop and takes in all the work she has done.

"Looks great! Right, Ethan?"

I know she is talking about the decorations but I am totally taken at how all the work has caused some of her hair to fall out of the simple ponytail that held it back. Her face is very pretty framed just right by the light curls of hair that have come loose.

Something has changed since being pressed against her on the ladder. I am now aware of her scent. On the ladder I was breathing in the aroma coming from Nicole's body, feminine yet with a little grit that came about from all the work around the house.

"Looks real good" slips from my lips without the ambiguity I had hoped.

Nicole isn't as oblivious as she acts hearing my comment, but she tries not to encourage my focus on her. Nicole's mind does an on-the-spot cost-benefit analysis reminding herself of their situation. "We are good neighbors, Mark might be home in another hour, there's a surprise to get ready for..."

She breaks the weird silence, "I need some ice water, you figure out what's next on the list, neighbor." She says trying to recenter things and walks to the kitchen.

The space between us is nice, I need to concentrate, and need to get those primal impulses under control to finish what we've started.

The next item on the agenda is to set out the serving dishes and arrange the kitchen bar and dining room table to serve the food from. But first I'll have to move my suits.

"What's that you've got there, neighbor?" Nicole asks, while lifting each suit jacket from my arm.

"I had pulled these out of the spare room closet earlier. I don't wear suits often and didn't know which one looked more Gatsby. The blue or the gray?"

"Tell you what, I'll set the table and you go get dressed. There's no way to know by looking at them tossed over your arm." Nicole is back to herself, reassuring me by running her hand down my arm while handing me back the jackets. It's like she can't help herself from trying to comfort me whenever she senses that I need a little nudge.

"Nicole, really, you've done enough already. I'll get this all wrapped up, why don't you take off and I'll see you for the surprise...?" I leave it hanging out there as I still haven't heard her commit to showing up.

"Ethan, you need to know, I don't quit easy. Now go in there and get those clothes off." Nicole says with a laugh, hoping a little flirt would bring some energy to get things moving along.

That simple innuendo brings a strong rush of desire inside my veins. "You sure you wouldn't rather help me in the bedroom then?" I try to keep the innuendo level high.

"Knock it off neighbor" with a nervous laugh Noel walks back the flirting, "we've got a lot left to do you know!"

"Just let me know if you change your mind." I say while closing the door to the spare bedroom.

The flirting, Nicole's scent, the view up her shorts, they're all banging off the walls of my brain as I drop my jeans to change into the gray suit. Instinctively I squeeze a few times down the length of my cock and feel a semi-erection grow. Since that first glimpse of Nicole's ass up her shorts, my cock has been begging for more attention and it is responding to the touch.

The focus being paid to my dick feels wonderful but is interrupted by Noel yelling, "what's taking so long? I change faster than you!"

I must be pausing on my pleasure longer than I realized because she is all done setting the table and has started cleaning up in the kitchen too.

"Look at you Mr. Gray" Nicole smiles while greeting me. "What tie are you going to wear?"

"I don't wear ties."

"Every important man in the 20s wore a tie. You have to." she argues back.

"Well, I can't do that. This is embarrassing but I'll just not be an important man. I never learned how to tie them. Ashley has to tie them on the rare occasion I've worn one." I admit, annoyed having to spill the truth.

Nicole does it again. She lays her hand on the front of my shoulder and drags it down over my collarbone to the middle of my chest reassuring me. Smiling, she says, "Go get your tie neighbor and I'll help you out with that knot."

The soft touch and the confidence Nicole has that she is the solution and knows how to take care of me is mesmerizing and so sexy. Walking back to get a tie from the spare bedroom closet my half erection is reviving.

I return to the kitchen with the tie to see Nicole leaning back, resting against the kitchen cabinets. I don't realize that her eyes are closed and she's zoned out for a minute. My presence in front of her makes her open her eyes and seeing me directly in front of her face she jumps caught off guard.

"Oh Fuck! Ethan. Oh sorry, you scared me. I closed my eyes there for a minute. Let me get that for you." Nicole explains while reaching her hands up and over my head to put the tie around my neck.

Hearing her again use such naughty language combines dangerously with feeling her arms wrap around my neck. The combination is combustible and my dick grows against the thin front of the suit pants. The dam is breaking, there's no resistance left in me.

As Nicole raises up on her tippy toes to get the tie under my shirt collar the scent of her skin and hair floods my senses. The only way to explain what I feel in this instant is an animalistic drive to conqueror. All the systems of my body are sending the same message, I must take this beautiful mate before me.

I remove the little space between us with a small step forward. Nicole is suddenly pressed, cabinets behind her and me pressing into her from the front. The heaviness of my body, the heat of my breath and the firmness of my dick against her stomach all overwhelm her senses and shock her system.

Nicole is stuck raised up on her toes and arms around my neck. As she tries to speak, my lips press hard on her open mouth. My strong right arm reaches out and wraps around her back. I stretch my large hand open wide and pull between her shoulder blades until her entire upper body presses tight into mine.

With my left hand I reach back behind my head and her petite build allows me to grab around both of her wrists. I lift her wrists together and pin her hands behind her head against the kitchen cabinets.

My lips move from her mouth and take a trail down the line of her jaw until I am sucking hard on her neck just below her ear.

Nicole gasps loudly as this rush of force has taken her breath away. Finally able to speak she breathlessly begs, "Ethan! What are you doing!"

I hear her begging and react by moving my right hand from her back, and plunge my thumb in her mouth, holding her face with my palm and fingers. Nicolel is pinned against the cabinets, hands held high above her head, face in my grasp, mouth filled with my thick thumb, neck being violently sucked between my lips and my hips pressing my hard cock up and down on her stomach.

The temperature in the room feels like it has risen 15 degrees in 10 seconds. We both can't catch our breath and the initial shock is wearing off. I lift my face off of Nicole's neck and look straight into her eyes. All day she has been confident and determined but now she is confused and nervous.

Nicole wiggles her hands free and pushes hard into my chest making me back off of her. But I don't let go of her face and my thumb stays between her lips.

The push has made an arms length of space between us but I haven't lost my deep look into her eyes. Nicole bites down hard on my thumb hoping I'll let go. But the girth of my thumb has made her mouth so full she can't get enough force in her bite to break my grip.

12