Funny Guy Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking in her eyes I see the change from confused to seriously aggravated that she can't get away. Nicole looks back at me and isn't recognizing the jovial funny guy next door but witnesses a lust and wild passion she didn't know existed. Not even her hardest bite on my thumb can break the wild lust showing on my face.

Stepping backwards my thumb pulls her whole head with me. I exchange my thumb in her mouth and grab the front of her loose tank top between her breasts.

With her mouth finally free Nicole continues to beg to understand what's happening. "Why are you doing this Ethan!"

My silent answer to her pleas is to further stretch her tanktop away from her chest beyond repair.I have a clear look at the designer sports bra I've been getting glimpses of all day. Her breasts are totally hidden behind the support and style but the design of the multiple straps all converge together and bring my attention squarely on her chest.

Nicole is squirming wanting to break free but the straps of the stretched out tank have fallen to her sides and my grip on the front won't allow her arms enough room to get loose. Soon both shoulders are bare and the tanktop is like a rope wrapped around her waist. I'm pulling that ruined garment slowly inching her body closer and closer to mine.

"What's got into you!" Noel yells out and her words bounce off the hard surfaces in the kitchen but no one hears them.

Nicole turns around convinced she'll run away but the shirt held around her waist is like a belt and she just spins in place. Her failed try to get out means I've ended up behind her. My new position is perfect to grab her waist while letting the stretched tank top fall to the floor. I jerk her hard back into my hips and wrap my long strong arms around her hips.

My cock has never been this hard and the thin gray suit pants are barely there between us. My hands are stretched open wide holding her stomach and ribs tight. I rock her whole body back and forth with my strong grip until my cock is pressed squarely between the cheeks of her sexy ass.

Finally I open my mouth and give her the explanation she's begged for. "You've been teasing me all day, you know." my low voice shocks her to hear.

"What are you talking about!" Nicole objects, "Have you lost your mind?"

Her objections are meaningless, my desire isn't diminished at all. My right hand slides up her bare stomach to that strapped bra and begins exploring all over her breasts.

"I could feel you moving your ass on my dick earlier on the ladder. And your filthy innuendos didn't slip unnoticed."

Nicole argues back, still trying to make sense of it. "I was just being friendly! Ethan! What in the world? Why?!"

Nicole tries to pry my left hand from off her hip while my right is squeezing her right breasts. My right hand slips under the front of the bra then pulls out and up. Her perfect soft perky tits are revealed there in the middle of the kitchen.

My stretched out right hand attaches over Nicole's entire right breast and pulls her back tight against chest.

"Aahhh" Noel gasps as the force overwhelms her.

Unable to move she reaches back and starts digging fingernails into the top of my thighs. Trying anything she can to wrestle away from my powerful hands.

The pain in my leg sends more energy to my hips and I thrust forward hard. Nicole almost falls forward to the kitchen floor except my strong grip on her hip keeps her lower half standing. Nicole is bent over, she has to use her hands to catch herself. The tight curve of her ass still pulled tightly against my cock.

One question is finally answered when I look to see her shorts have slid down her waist. The lacy black trim top of her panties is exposed and I was right, they are sexy.

I slowly let go of Nicole's hip but my handprint is clear, the bruise will be obvious for several days. In one fast movement of both hands I pull her shorts down to her ankles. That black lace thong is sexy and disappears halfway tight between her cheeks. No wonder I didn't see it earlier from below.

With my right hand I grab a fistful of the back of the thong and pull until she stands up. My left hand reaches around and turns Nicole to face me. As she turns Nicole unleashes a hard slap across my jaw.

Again she tries for another slap but I control her wrists.

I cross her small wrists over and wrap them in my left hand. With my right I remove the neck tie from out of my shirt collar. I am tying her thin wrists together as she gives one more argument.

"What about your wife!? What about Mark?"

"They're not here. I'll take care of Ashley later and we both know Mark's a pussy."

With her wrists tied tightly together I exchange my grip for a handful of hair. Pulling her face close I can see the sweat starting to gleam on Nicole's neck and shoulders. Her heavy breath feels hot and wet with her head pulled face to face.

"Now take my pants off and suck my hard cock bitch."

"Ethan, we can't do this. I can't..."

"No more talking slut. You're mine, to do what I want."

Nicole knows there's no use talking any more, slowly the button is opened and the pants slide down over my thighs. "Look at me while it goes in your mouth" I give her instructions.

Nicole, still hesitating, barely puts the tip to her lips, looks up at me and I use the handful of hair to pull her head down deep on my dick.

While I move her head back and forth my dick is throbbing and I feel the precum leaking deep in her mouth. Nicole sort of glazes over as her senses are being overtaken. The taste of my cock, the precum trickling down her throat, the pain in her jaw keeping her mouth stretched open, all of it is too much to process.

"Look at me slut. Let me see those big eyes while you choke and gag on my thick dick." I spell out exactly what I want.

Nicole looks, I can see her eyes watering from sucking my dick deep to her throat. I keep one handful of hair and use the other to take off the suit jacket and my shirt.

One more time I pull her head down deep on my dick and hold her there while I step out of my pants.

"Enough for now. There will be more for you to clean off my cock soon."

Nicole catches her breath and wipes her face clean of the saliva that had dripped out of her lips. I pull her hair to stand her up then slide my hand to the back of her neck. Squeezing our bare bodies close I kiss her hard, invading my tongue deep in her mouth

Just as I break our kiss my heavy hand falls hard on her ass with a loud smack

"Let's go" I lead while pulling her tied wrists towards the bedroom.

"Ethan, please, come on, please" she starts back trying to convince me.

In the spare bedroom I throw Nicole on the bed and she lands laying on the jeans and t-shirt I wore all day. She smells me from the clothes, has my taste in her mouth, and my hand prints on her skin.

To my eyes as she lays on her back with her hands tied in front of her, Nicole looks like a mix of an angel and a seductive Greek goddess. Is this really the fair skinned girl next door? The same who always waves from the driveway heading to work each morning.

There she is panting, perfect teardrop breasts rising and falling, long smooth legs meeting at the faintest strip of hair marking the opening to her center.

The gazing on this beautiful body I'll soon claim as mine lingers a moment too long. Thud! A blast to my chest makes me stumble back. With both feet Nicole kicks like a dolphin against my advance.

Quickly Nicole rolls to her side and then up to her feet standing on the bed. She tries but is still unable to free her hands. "AHHHHH!" she screams in rage. "Fuck you Ethan! Fuck your stupid whore wife's birthday. Fuck your fat cock gagging me. You bastard!"

The strange rage meltdown is weirdly engaging my passion. The screams make Nicole's breast bounce and with the adrenaline her hips tighten and force her mound forward.

Blinded by fear and rage Nicole leaps from the bed trying to get past me to the door. But my jeans tangle around her feet and her jump barely leaves the mattress. This ill fated escape is a disaster for her.

Lightweight Nicole is easy to catch and folds in half over my shoulder. The utter jump of failure ends with her laid over my shoulder pounding both hands on my back. Then she digs her nails into the skin at the top of my ass and rakes deep claw marks up my back.

The pain rocks up my spine and I whip my head violently to the side and meet her curved ass with my mouth and bite her cheek hard.

The mutual pain relaxes long enough for me to set the stage. "Fuck yes, dirty slut. You're mine now."

Stepping back to the bed I wrap my right arm tight around her thighs and snap Nicole over my shoulder back down on the bed. Shoulders and head on the bed, her legs stay tight laying up my stomach and chest.

I climb on the bed on my knees, pressing my body completely against the back of Noel's legs. I push her ankles together high up above and her swollen shaved pussy lips slip through, exposed just beneath my raging cock.

I grab the base of my shaft and whip my hard thick dick against her labia. "You have no idea how many times I thought about this pussy. I'm going to own this pussy starting today." I tell her as I spit on her sweet entrance. I reach my left hand through her extended legs and grab her bound wrists, pressing her wrist against her ribs.

Nicole squirms against my force but pressed on her back, legs high in the air it's no use. Using my weight and strength to hold her in place I grab my thick shaft and rub the head of my dick against her pussy up and down several times until the pedals of the flower start to open.

"Open your eyes bitch. Watch me while I claim this cunt." I demand.

Still fighting back, Nicole lifts her head up and fires back, "Fuck you assho oooo fuccccck!"

I press hard, stretching her tightness to new levels. Slowly I keep pushing deep into her pussy.

"O FUCK fuck fuccccck." Nicole feels like her pelvic bone is being split in two.

Taking almost all my force I press my hips down until slowly I'm fully held by her tunnel. Stopping in place I lay all my body over top of hers and stay there enjoying her spasming walls squeezing my fat dick.

Nicole gasps and grunts then tells me she hates me. Her outbursts distract her from realizing how her hips start rolling up and down.

My right hand takes a familiar position as my thumb forces its way in her mouth and my fingers grip her face. I slide my face down her chest and suck hard on her sweet pink nipple. I hold her nipple between my teeth and flick it with the tip of my tongue.

At the same time I take my opposite hand up her body and wrap it just around the base of her neck.

"Beg me Nicole. Beg me to fuck you."

"oooh argh mm" is all the sound I can get out of her.

I pull my hips back and slam down hard into her. Again, back to back and hear the sound of wetness.

"Nicole, your pussy is wet. You dirty little girl. You'll always need my thick dick from now on." She's not paying attention so I take my thumb out of her mouth and lay a slap on her cheek to bring her back.

The fullness, the pain, the slap, my voice, it all has Nicole's attention now. Her eyes glare sharp at me and I command her again. "Beg me. Beg me to fuck you."

Nicole locks her legs around mine and rolls making us fall to the side. But I keep buried deep inside. I'm not done with her and reached again for her tied wrists.

After all the struggle Nicole's reserves are empty, there's no strength to fight any more. The roll was the last maneuver she had in her.

Pushing her hands up above her head I then turn her face into the bed. My jeans are under us and I slide out from between her legs while taking the belt out of my jeans. I run the belt around Nicole's waist and roll her onto her stomach.

My freed cock glistens with a mixture of pre cum and Nicole's juice. I spread my knees on either side of Noel's legs and pull the belt up to raise her ass up to my waist.

Lining up my fat dick with her red swollen lips, I push in. This hot tight pussy feels so good and my balls meet her clit over and over as I pound deep inside her. Pulling that belt backwards and thrusting my hips forward I find a solid pace ramming deep over and over.

My rhythm is broken when Nicole calls out, "Finish it already Ethan, you're going to ruin me. If you keep going." Nicole asks for relief..

"You know what to say, sweetie." I remind her.

I keep going hard, pulling the belt back each time so all of me is in all of her.

I feel my load building and building. My balls are going to empty so much hot cum.

I reach forward and grab a handful of hair and pull her back into me.

That was all she could take..."Fuck me Ethan! Please fuck me hard! Give me your cum. Ethan, fill me up. Please!"

Nicole's voice reaches the deepest urges in my body and I bellow a loud grunt and begin to open the floodgates of my seed. Stream after stream of hot ropes of cum release at the depth of her canal for seemingly minutes on end.

Finally my primal needs are satisfied and I slip out of Nicole's worn out pussy. I fall next to her and slide so I can sit at the head of the bed and roll her over to lay her head in my lap.

"That's daddy's good girl, you did fine Baby. Now sweetie, clean your mess off daddy's cock" I explain. Resetting our new dynamic.

Slowly, with zero energy left in her, Nicole licks and sucks the mixed creams off of my deflating dick.

Confused, sore, and exhausted Nicole drifts in and out of an exhausted haze.

The vibrating on the wall behind the bed tells me that the garage door is opening and closing. Standing up I pull my jeans on and walk into the kitchen.

"Honey, I'm home, what's all this?" Ashley's voice calls out over the birthday decorations.

I greet my wife with a smile, "Happy Birthday love... Your present is in the guest room."

12